Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
I started watching on hulu right after I had my daughter in february and have currently watched through every season! I love that you get so attached to all the characters, but at the same time the plot lines are always new and fresh and I never feel like I'm watching the same thing over and over. Pretty impressive for being on the air for so long!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Brooklyn, NY

This show is timeless. I can marathon it on any given day, and on my down time I usually do. Love that it keeps up to date with the current news headlines. What makes this show even better for a NYC girl like myself is that it is based on my hometown! If you aren't addicted to this show yet give an episode a try and I promise you will not be sorry.
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Mountain Top, PA

If you've ever wanted to be a lawyer or a detective, then
Law and Order is the show for you. There's a villain, a
detective, and a lawyer/the courts. And as in every one hour
show like this, yes, they always catch the bad guy. But this
show's episode's are different. They are more realistic and
always hold your interest. Try watching it some night.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Reno, NV

If you're into crime scene investigation (CSI), this is a great show for you. Although I'm not into blood and crime scenes itself, the show is very intriguing and makes you want to watch episode after episode. I recommend this show to an older audience as some scenes do get gory which isn't good for small children or teens to be growing up around.
Aneyssa G.
Aneyssa G.

I just recently started watching SVU and it is basically all I watch now. Anytime it is on TV I'm watching it. I love the stories how they have the same plot more or less but are also very different. The stories are pretty sad because it's something that happens in real life. If you don't like special victim stories then this isn't a show for you.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burien, WA

Watching Law and Order SVU is a favorite pastime of mine where my aunts, cousins and brother I would all watch this show with my grandma. It was full of mystery and intellect and also showed what the world was capable of if not careful. I've attempted before to watch all the seasons on Netflix but have not quite caught up. Seriously love this show
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Huntington Beach, CA

Best drama on television. marisa Hagertay is an amazing actress. The whole rest of the cast is also top notch, especially Ice-T, and the new character Caruso. I always root for this squad. The story lines are so intense. The interviews of criminals are awesome. It is unsettling to see such a dark side of human nature, but it is a really good show!
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD

One of the oldest, but really good crime shows. They are very realistic and I like the characters in the show. I don't think there are other shows similar to these that can beat SVU. Of all law and order series, I liked SVU the best. Not all episodes have a solid ending, some of them are open-ended which arent my favorites, but they are still good
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA

Dun Dun....Just the introduction is iconic. And honestly Law and Order of any variety is pretty much a once you pop you can't stop scenario. Because once you start an episode you have to finish it just to see how it ends, even if you already know how it ends. It has great ensemble cast and relevant cases that are clearly ripped from the headlines.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Palmdale, CA

I just love mistery and action. I could just watch a marathon of Law & order all day. All i would need to compliment it is some cookies and hot cocoa and I am set for the day. There is also other similar shows related to this one such as criminal minds. I would definitely recommend this if your into mystery, crime, scene investigation kinda thing.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now