BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've been watching this show since it started with good old Benson and Stabler. Through the years they've gained and lost characters but I've always found people to love and people to hate. I was worried that it would implode when Stabler and the Captain left but I think Benson and Finn stepped up.

After I had kids I had trouble watching a few episodes, they hit too close to home these days. It's still a great show; I've just gotten softer
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm so happy this show is running back to back on at least one channel everyday because I LOVE IT. Olivia and Elliot are my favorite television cops of all time. I love Ice-T's character too, because I just love Ice-T. This show always keeps me interested. I've never watched an episode where I lost interest. It gets hard to watch sometimes, but they show things that happen in real life, so it's something you have to get used to. There are terrible people out there who commit terrible crimes. SVU reflects that. It's a show I plan on watching until the episodes/reruns stop, which will probably be never.
Natalie P.
Wilton Manors, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have seen almost every episode and was really concerned about Stabler leaving the show thinking that it would immediately go under but my was I wrong. The past few seasons have been really intense and the new actors/characters seem to blend right into the existing story line. Olivia Benson is one of the most complex and intense characters on TV. Mr. Wolf is a genius, there is a reason why his shows last 20 plus seasons! MUST WATCH!
Gabrielle B.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW. A lot of people think that this is just like house but for cops but its no where near that. Every single episode has a different story line. Some can be predicted some have small plot twists some have major plot twist you would have never seen coming and even the characters background stories are interesting but don't over run the entire show. i HIGHLY recommend this show to anyone looking for a binge watch
Robin S.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
No matter how many times I've watched each episode I never get tired if this show. I love Olivia and Elliotts on a creek chemistry. every episode is like a new one because I can't ever remember how they end. very well written show when it started but as the seasons wore on and the cast dwindled so did the quality. for that reason I'm giving it three stars, how ever if you have the chance to watch some of the oldest reruns I'd do it.
Shayna N.
Canton, MI
I feel like I get confused more often than I should with the personal lives of Benson and Stabler. I also did not like that they change up the cast quite often. The back story of Olivia is amazing, but I wish there was more to it. The action and the stories of a Special Victims Unit is gruesomely portrayed. That would be the only reason it would get 4 stars. But the back stories and personal lives of the detectives needs more depth.
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA
I have been addicted to this show for over 10 years now. It all started when I was pregnant with my son who is now almost 11 years old. I worked late and when I got home I couldn't go right to sleep so I would watch TV. At first I watched it because it was the only good thing on TV at that hour but then I was hooked!! I couldn't wait to get home and see what happens next. Matter of fact, I'm watching it now. Lol love this show!!
Juan M.
Very good story line. It is easy to become attached to the characters as you get to know them and it is ALWAYS good to see justice served to those who have committed heinous crimes such as these kind that I flagged for saying.. lol (three letter word) crimes. It is good to see law enforcement doing all that they can to make sure those that have harmed others in imaginable ways are captured and must answer for their crimes.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show has been going on for over half of my lifetime. I first discovered this show when I was like 10 years old watching TV with my grandma. I loved it then and I love it now. I'm not gonna say it's the best show for children, as many of the topics revolve around rape, but has taught me a lot about humans, how they operate, and the judicial system. Although I studied psychology in college, this show definitely swayed me towards the criminology route. (Olivia is bae.)
Licheska H.
SVU is definitely one of my top MUST watch shows! I'm still mad Stabler left but what can u do. This show is gritty, it reals you in with story lines similar to what's on the headlines today, you can't help but hate the villains and get emotionally attached to the victims and the cast. In real life the laws are not always designed to help the victim or keep them safe. Sometimes it actually helps the criminal and this show is as close to real as it gets.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?