Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burien, WA

Watching Law and Order SVU is a favorite pastime of mine where my aunts, cousins and brother I would all watch this show with my grandma. It was full of mystery and intellect and also showed what the world was capable of if not careful. I've attempted before to watch all the seasons on Netflix but have not quite caught up. Seriously love this show
Aneyssa G.
Aneyssa G.

I just recently started watching SVU and it is basically all I watch now. Anytime it is on TV I'm watching it. I love the stories how they have the same plot more or less but are also very different. The stories are pretty sad because it's something that happens in real life. If you don't like special victim stories then this isn't a show for you.
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD

One of the oldest, but really good crime shows. They are very realistic and I like the characters in the show. I don't think there are other shows similar to these that can beat SVU. Of all law and order series, I liked SVU the best. Not all episodes have a solid ending, some of them are open-ended which arent my favorites, but they are still good
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA

Dun Dun....Just the introduction is iconic. And honestly Law and Order of any variety is pretty much a once you pop you can't stop scenario. Because once you start an episode you have to finish it just to see how it ends, even if you already know how it ends. It has great ensemble cast and relevant cases that are clearly ripped from the headlines.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Palmdale, CA

I just love mistery and action. I could just watch a marathon of Law & order all day. All i would need to compliment it is some cookies and hot cocoa and I am set for the day. There is also other similar shows related to this one such as criminal minds. I would definitely recommend this if your into mystery, crime, scene investigation kinda thing.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Love, love, love this show! Before cancelling cable, I would watch marathons of it. But thankfully it's on Netflix so I can re-watch all my favorite shows. The actors are all so wonderful and the stories are very realistic- sometimes a little too realistic. But it captures you and makes you want to keep watching. I'd recommend this show to anyone.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Reno, NV

If you're into crime scene investigation (CSI), this is a great show for you. Although I'm not into blood and crime scenes itself, the show is very intriguing and makes you want to watch episode after episode. I recommend this show to an older audience as some scenes do get gory which isn't good for small children or teens to be growing up around.
Dee V.
Dee V.

I enjoy watching Law and Order SVU. It's a pretty good T.V. series for those who like crime solving action. I just simply like trying to figure out who the bad guys are and how the stories are going to end. I would definitely recommend anyone who likes a surprised ending to watch this because not all the endings in each episode is a happy ending.
Katy B.
Katy B.

I'm obsessed with this show. I have a degree in Forensics, so sometimes I have a hard time watching procedural cop shows. SVU is one of the few shows that doesn't make me cringe. They're not 100% accurate, but they do a good job of making sure most of it is good. Some things wouldn't work for TV if they did them how they were supposed to be done.
Violga R.
Violga R.
Providence , RI

I've been watching this show for many many years. I feel like some of the old episodes were kind of predictable. I still like it and like all the drama, but I hate when I can tell what's happening next. Alot of the original cast isn't there, which it took some getting used to but, I don't find it life changingly annoying. ( yes, I made up a word)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now