BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Gabrielle B.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW. A lot of people think that this is just like house but for cops but its no where near that. Every single episode has a different story line. Some can be predicted some have small plot twists some have major plot twist you would have never seen coming and even the characters background stories are interesting but don't over run the entire show. i HIGHLY recommend this show to anyone looking for a binge watch
Natalie P.
Wilton Manors, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have seen almost every episode and was really concerned about Stabler leaving the show thinking that it would immediately go under but my was I wrong. The past few seasons have been really intense and the new actors/characters seem to blend right into the existing story line. Olivia Benson is one of the most complex and intense characters on TV. Mr. Wolf is a genius, there is a reason why his shows last 20 plus seasons! MUST WATCH!
Molly M.
Hands down my favorite show, I can watch them over and over and never get tired of them. Everyone plays off of each other so well and the acting is awesome. It never looks fake, definitely a must watch!!
Juan M.
Very good story line. It is easy to become attached to the characters as you get to know them and it is ALWAYS good to see justice served to those who have committed heinous crimes such as these kind that I flagged for saying.. lol (three letter word) crimes. It is good to see law enforcement doing all that they can to make sure those that have harmed others in imaginable ways are captured and must answer for their crimes.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show has been going on for over half of my lifetime. I first discovered this show when I was like 10 years old watching TV with my grandma. I loved it then and I love it now. I'm not gonna say it's the best show for children, as many of the topics revolve around rape, but has taught me a lot about humans, how they operate, and the judicial system. Although I studied psychology in college, this show definitely swayed me towards the criminology route. (Olivia is bae.)
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA
I have been addicted to this show for over 10 years now. It all started when I was pregnant with my son who is now almost 11 years old. I worked late and when I got home I couldn't go right to sleep so I would watch TV. At first I watched it because it was the only good thing on TV at that hour but then I was hooked!! I couldn't wait to get home and see what happens next. Matter of fact, I'm watching it now. Lol love this show!!
Licheska H.
SVU is definitely one of my top MUST watch shows! I'm still mad Stabler left but what can u do. This show is gritty, it reals you in with story lines similar to what's on the headlines today, you can't help but hate the villains and get emotionally attached to the victims and the cast. In real life the laws are not always designed to help the victim or keep them safe. Sometimes it actually helps the criminal and this show is as close to real as it gets.
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
I love love love loveeeeeee this show!!! I can't get enough! I watch it on hulu. So when a new episode comes on I watch it immediately! then i am sad because i have to wait for a new episode. But, is a great show keeps me entertained which is really hard to do!  Would totally recommend!
Victoria Q.
Somerville, MA
So bad it's good! This procedural drama has been on for over a decade, and has undergone a few changes since the beginning. Some things always stay the same - Mariska Hargitay as Olivia Benson, Ice-T as Finn Tutuola, lots of horrible crime - but other things change. I still miss Stabler, and the previously heavy & gritty crimes seem almost comical now with the number of one-liners. But I can't stop myself from binge-watching now and again, so here we are.
Missy F.
I love Law & Order: SVU. I have never missed a single episode. It's addicting. I love the crimes that the write has brought onto the show. They're so life like. Every situation can happen to just about anyone. I love the actors/actresses. They play their roll like professionals, as if they were real life police. I have to admit, that some shows are heartfelt, and do bring tears to my eyes, 'cause I'd never want to see anyone have to live through the kind of situations they roleplay. But, I do think it's a must watch show, especially if you love law enforcement shows.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?