BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Missy F.
I love Law & Order: SVU. I have never missed a single episode. It's addicting. I love the crimes that the write has brought onto the show. They're so life like. Every situation can happen to just about anyone. I love the actors/actresses. They play their roll like professionals, as if they were real life police. I have to admit, that some shows are heartfelt, and do bring tears to my eyes, 'cause I'd never want to see anyone have to live through the kind of situations they roleplay. But, I do think it's a must watch show, especially if you love law enforcement shows.
Camesha D.
E Patchogue, NY
There is no other show that I can sit and watch a marathon of on a weekly basis. Law & Order: SVU is my all time FAVORITE show! The acting is amazing. The story lines are like no other show I have ever watched. I always recommend this show to my friends. My favorite part of the show is the very beginning. I love to see how the show begins one way, then all the twists and turns lead to an awesome ending! I pray this show honestly never ends!!!
Leah Z.
Potomac, MD
I love this show so much. I started out just binge watching it on USA (because they do play it basically all day on USA). But then I kept seeing repeats so i began to watch it on netflix. But when i finished all those seasons i watched the rest. It is a very interesting crime show about crime in New York. It isn't too much of anything you cant handle. If you are a child under 13 I suggest a paren't be with you thought.
Victoria Q.
Somerville, MA
So bad it's good! This procedural drama has been on for over a decade, and has undergone a few changes since the beginning. Some things always stay the same - Mariska Hargitay as Olivia Benson, Ice-T as Finn Tutuola, lots of horrible crime - but other things change. I still miss Stabler, and the previously heavy & gritty crimes seem almost comical now with the number of one-liners. But I can't stop myself from binge-watching now and again, so here we are.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I miss Detective Stabler but Olivia Benson definitely keeps the show alive. I miss Munch he was one of my favorites, but I do now and always will love Ice T in the show. The Swinging Door of other cast members have their ups and downs but the show itself will live forever and always be great. plus there are so many celebrity features it's fun trying to guess or remember who they are or where some of them are from.
Litisha L.
Columbus, OH
Pop Culture Expert
I think I have seen all of Law & Order tv shows. They play them just about all day on Saturdays. Law and Order: Special Victims Unit - "In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories." Que the music ūüėā
Anastasia K.
Really miss having this series release new episodes, and especially miss Stabler. The cast kept the series alive through many changes, and I still watch reruns in my free time.

This is one of those series with a really, really good ending. It's satisfying but kind of leaves you wanting more and going back to previous episodes. It also touches on really important topics pretty realistically which is always a plus.
Samantha M.
Arcadia, CA
Law and Order: SVU is an amazing show with amazing leads! I absolutely love Benson and Stabler even if Stabler isn't there anymore. I think law and order is one of the best crime series on television. I used to stay up just to watch it at night and recently I binged watched it when some channel had an SVU marathon. It's in its 18th season and even though I haven't watched it in its entirety and don't necessarily keep up to date with it, I'm always engrossed in the episodes I watch and I recommend SVU to people when I talk about some of my favorite shows.
Jen S.
Buffalo, NY
I love the old re-runs of this show... unfortunately I have lost interest since they got rid of Detective Stabler's character. He brought an emotional element to the cast that the new episodes haven't been able to capture for me. But otherwise, I love the variety in stories. It's like watching a fictional rendition of the shows I watch on ID. So much passion, so much heartache. It makes it relatable in a weird way.
Stephanie M.
I have literally watched every single episode of this show. Yes that means the 15+ season of it. I am addicted and never get sick of this show! I love the actors and the stories are so intense and really get you hooked to watch every episode. I love that each episode is different so you don't need to watch them in order. Only a few here and there are linked together. But they are just so creative and great shows.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?