Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?It's unsettling at times 4 Answers
Photos (23)
Dee V.
Dee V.
I enjoy watching Law and Order SVU. It's a pretty good T.V. series for those who like crime solving action. I just simply like trying to figure out who the bad guys are and how the stories are going to end. I would definitely recommend anyone who likes a surprised ending to watch this because not all the endings in each episode is a happy ending.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Highland Heights , Ky
This is my favorite Netflix binge watching show. Sooooo many seasons. It can get you through a long winter. The more recent episodes have gone downhill without the dynamic duo of Stabler and Benson together. I also feel like they are grasping for straw and pulling in every headline they can transform into a show, but I love it and am a loyal fan.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
One of the best shows on television ever!! I love watching!! I just wish I had some way to watch all of them from the first season in order!! Usually when they're on TV, the episodes are not from the same season and sometimes they even go 'back' in time from one more recent season to an older one directly after it! But overall, an amazing show!!
Naila W.
Naila W.
Richmond, CA
20/10 recommend this show. I've seen about every episode since it came out, going back to Olivia and Elliot days. Every episode has such a good plot, easy to follow but you have to pay attention. It made me consider going into law enforcement and make me never want to all at once. One episode is never enough, I binge watch it every chance I get.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Gainesville, FL
I Love Law And Order SVU, It Always Keeps You On Yours Toes And Doesnt Every Get Boring , Theres A Perfect Amount Of Episodes Per Season Never To Long Of A Series Or To Short , I Definitely Cant Wait For There Newest Season. It A Great Crime And Solve Type Of Show . They arent Based On True Storys, But You Can Definitely Relate Them To Reality .
Quae C.
Quae C.
Yonkers, NY
Been watching SVU for years! I was so excited when it aired on Netflix, so happy! I watched from Season 1 all the way to Season 12 during my summer vacation break. Some episodes will make you cry and some episodes have the best endings! But overall, SVU made me want to be a detective. Never knew a show can have such an impact on my career path.
Maxileide S.
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
I like to watch this series because it is police , and solve crime problems . I love it when the bad guy or criminal takes ill . It should be in real life . Who does evil is punished . But unfortunately in some countries this does not happen .
Yes , I recommend to everyone. The English is not so simple like Friends series . but you can follow .
DaNai K.
DaNai K.
This show never leaves me disappointed, and even though they deal with a lot of the same types of cases on the show I never seem to get bored by it. I love that they are often based on big name celebrity cases and it is interesting to see the comparisons. I can always count on Law and Order: SVU to be there when I need something good to watch.
Simon T.
Simon T.
Compared to other Law & Order shows, this spin-off in my opinion has more diverse characters that you will learn to love and enjoy as you progress with the show. Great acting and great cast with rather interesting cases that appear often. Downfall is that crime shows can only become interesting long enough before it starts getting repetitive.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Rocky Mount, NC
Pop Culture Expert
Probably my favorite show of all time. Firstly I'm obsessed with Mariska Hargitay who has brilliantly portrayed Olivia Benson for over 17 years…and in those 17 plus years this show has never missed a beat with engaging stories and compelling characters it's not hard to see why it's one of the longest running, most watched, & best shows on TV.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?