BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

Hannah V.
Corona, CA
I love Law & Order SVU. I have watched almost every single show. It never gets old because it always keeps you hooked. It has very intense scenes that force you to keep your attention.
Loran b.
Bessemer City, NC
This is my show, I watch it all the time. The actors are so great, This show is so realistic. I love how gives the clash of the new and the old, Its not really like other shows it is honestly way better its not the typical boring show about criminals
Christina S.
Fountain Inn, SC
I watched this show every week for the first couple of years, but after a while, it got to be too much, too gruesome. I prefer Blue Bloods now, where they show the hard cases, but it is balanced out with family relationships and encouraging insights.
Tatiana M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've been watching this show for as long as it's been on. I've never loved something the way I love this show. I was going to school for criminal justice bc I wanted to be Olivia benson.
shey h.
Show keeps me going! always watching it every day on a daily basis to entertain myself whenever i get home from school especially with its actors and their acting skills seems so real.
Leslie C.
New Castle, PA
Haha well amazing. I've never watched a show I got so hooked on so fast. The cast works amazingly well together. Also an emotional rollercoaster. Never thought I'd still be watching it but on rainy days I still find myself watching an episode or 30. 😂
Kelly H.
I love this show. I have been watching it for years now. The stories are so intricate and complex. It is a show that gets you invested in the officers and victims. It is a show that makes you consider our criminal justice system and our prejudices.
Kristi M.
Fairlawn, VA
Been a fan of SVU for years. Even went out and bought several seasons on DVD so I could watch them when I didn't have cable. I hate that Elliott is no longer on the series....I love the chemistry between he and Olivia. Don't think I could ever get tired of SVU!
Lindsey T.
Perris , CA
I absolutely love Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. I love the drama and suspense in each episode. In addition, I love that the Chief is a female and in charge! A must watch show!!
C. H.
Addison, TX
Gritty, dramatic, suspenseful, and often over-the-top, it's hard not to enjoy SVU. Yes, many plotlines can get a bit ridiculous, but the compelling characters and solid performances make it entertaining and easy to watch several hours of at a time.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?