Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shayna P.
Shayna P.
Port St Lucie, Fl
Love love love!!! Absolute must watch. The characters are great at what they do. Watching this show will make you feel like you want to help out more and realize some dangers in the real world
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Genoa, NE
This is a wonderful series. Very good acting and love Mariska. I love that you don't have to watch the series from the beginning in order to get it. I started watching reruns and got addicted.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Saint Martinville, LA
What can I say about this show? Other than this is one of my favorite shows of all time! If you enjoy mystery/crime shows then you'll love SVU! It's better than all of the other law and orders
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Van Nuys, CA
Sept. 23, 2016, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Obsessed. I could watch these reruns over and over for forever. Stabler and Benson are total badasses. If you like any sort of drama or mystery cop show, this will definitely be your favorite.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Law & Order SVU is my favorite show! I love Olivia and miss Stabler! I literally watch this show everyday. In my opinion it's 10x better than Criminal Intent. I can't wait for the new episode.
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
I binge watched all 17 seasons of this on Hulu and I love it so much. I used to watch it with my grandma when I was younger but I definitely had to go back and rewatch all episodes as an adult
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Trappe, MD
I work shift work and we have television to help us pass time and this is without a doubt my favorite show I can get so wrapped up in these cases that there is no moving from infront of the Tv
Annisha K.
Annisha K.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite show on the planet. Iv seen all seasons and my favorite ones are with Elliott and benson together. I don't like the newer ones that much so I always re watch the old ones.
morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC
One of the longest running shows that i can still find new episodes for. Wonderful crime drama filled with plenty of New York scenery. Very graphic sometimes, definitley not a childrens show.
Eboné S.
Eboné S.
Charlotte, NC
Oct. 4, 2016, 1:17 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been watching this show since I was younger and couldn't understand what was going on because my mom always had it on. Now I know what's going on and I love this show. It's a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?