Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jafra R.
Jafra R.
Harrisburg, PA

One of my go to shows even if it's re-runs! I've watched the series over and over and each time I fall more in love with the show. I feel like I know the characters, they are apart of my family!
cynthia C.
cynthia C.
Wyoming, MI

We like and have most recently started watching past shows, good actors mena nd woman, this show keeps you on the edge and keeps you watching- the best scenes are the ones where it gets personal
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

Entertaining and addictive, many seasons to watch therefore its a show that can keep you entertained. Stories are great to follow and if you love mystery, crime and action its the show to watch.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO

One of my all time favorite shows! It's an older series so some of the quality isn't exactly up to date but it's still a good show. Decent acting for an older running show. I would recommend it.
Tabetha G.
Tabetha G.
Johnston, IA

I had watched 14 seasons in a month. Everyday while I was on bedrest. It kept me on my toes and its a great brain teaser and suspenseful show. Highly recommend it to anyone who loves crime shows

Malyn B.
Malyn B.
Calhoun, KY

Hands down the most addictive tv show. There's so many seasons so it's great for binge watching, but each episode has a unique and captivating story line. Definitely one of my favorite tv shows.
Harley J.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA

My absolute favorite show! I have seen every single episode probably more than three times. Olivia is such a good charector! She's so strong in what she believes in and really is a great actress
twylite l.
twylite l.
Sioux Falls, SD

It's hard for me to find someone who shares the same kind of love for this show, the first thing I do in the morning is turn turn this on. I can binge watch this all day is someone would let me.
Joanie C.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ

Always a go to and never gets boring! The actors do an amazing job on tough subjects. It is all brought to ether well and one of few shows that could go more than 2 seasons without being ruined.
Chasity S.
Chasity S.

BEST SHOW EVERRRRR I can't even describe how much this show has helped me in my life and getting through a lot of situations I don't even know what I would do if I didn't have this show anymore.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now