Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tasha J.
Tasha J.
Saskatoon , Saskatchewan

I've always loved when my mom turned the channel to this. It's always very suspenseful and intriguing especially when the main characters get into some trouble. I would recommend if you like crime dramas!
KaShaunda H.
KaShaunda H.
Oklahoma City, OK

Favorite show hands down! The scenarios in the acting of the characters make you feel like it's happening in real life. Of course Benson is one of my favorites I wish Stabler was still on the show though.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I never get tired of his show. I can watch the reruns endlessly! I think it is superior to most other crime shows. The actors never disappoint and I just can't pick a favorite scene. I love the marathons!
Meredith M.
Meredith M.

I love watching this show with my sister. It is a great show to watch at the end of the week or a great show to watch at anytime. We love watching old episodes because there is always one we haven't seen.
Emily N.
Emily N.
San Leandro, CA

I LOVE THIS SHOW! When I go out now I really don't trust my instincts so I'm super figety. It really showed me how much violence was going on so now I bring pepper spray with me everywhere just in case :)
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI

I really like law and order. I always know when it's in TV by the sounds of the show. I like the characters. I could watch reruns of this show and still not be bored. One of my favorite shows to this day.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA

I love crime shows and this is always running on some cable channel. I have them recorded onto my DVR so I can watch them while I get ready, when I eat, if I have nothing to watch. They are so intriguing!
Tracie B.
Tracie B.

This is the only TV program I can sit and watch for days and not get sick of watching reruns. I love when USA and ION have the SVU marathons. Best law and order series to this day. Love love this program.
tracey b.
tracey b.
Willow Spring, NC

I have watched this show since started! love it each season is better than the last to see the characters grow is great. I hate that some have gone, but the reruns are throwbacks to the ones that are gone
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH

This show always keeps me entertained! The story lines are so interesting and there is nothing else like this on TV. Great drama fix and all of the characters are amazing. This is definitely a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now