Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
dracut, MA

Great show, always leaves me guessing and wanting more! I love when Olivia gets the crazies and locks them up for good!!! I always watch it when I am home during the day, Reruns are the best!!!!!!
Erin R.
Erin R.
Homewood, IL

It's an exciting crime drama about the special victims unit in New York. It states all scenarios are not based on real life. The actors are great. It's a very exciting show to watch in the evening
Destiny A.
Destiny A.

This is one of my favorite shows. It's dramatic while also being real and explaining real world sexual crimes. My favorite episode would have to be 911 I recommend watching the entire long series.
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
Pineville, LA

This has been my go to show for years and even more now that there is a new season on Netflix. I can't wait for more episodes. It is always different and they find ways to keep the episodes fresh.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH

One of my favorite shows however some of the older characters have left and I don't quite like the newer ones I much prefer to watch the old ones on Netflix or reruns that are on USA occasionally.
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Law and order is one of the best shows out there. That's why it has lasted so long. A lot of actors got their start on Law & Order. I think a lot of other series tried to mimic the winning series.
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Las Vegas, NV

Been watching this show since forever, have watched ever single episode that has aired and I just love it! Growing up it made me want to become a detective. Recommend to everyone you will love it.
alex z.
alex z.
Lutz, FL

I love this show. the scenes they have are so real and some of the stuff can help you be more aware. its really cool to watch shows like this and see people start to figure out the investigations.
Haleigh V.
Haleigh V.
Deltona, FL

OK. I freaking love the show so much it's so good and the main character Olivia Benson is just amazing and she's such a badass I love her and I love the show and I definitely recommend the show to
Rosymar R.
Rosymar R.
Medley, FL

Law and order is a series that I love because it keeps me entertained throughout the tempo that lasts. It has the necessary amount of drama, suspense, and actually needed to capture the attention.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?