Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Karie N.
Karie N.

Amazing show. I love the story lines and the actors. I also really like how the writers use things that are happening in real life in their episodes and how they use internet famous people in the episodes.
Christine E.
Christine E.
Lynchburg, VA

My favorite show!
Joslyn B.
Joslyn B.
Bronx, NY

THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER ON PLANET EARTH! If you are not watching this show by now you better get on it !! NOPE not similar to any other show cause this is the best! I would soooooo recommend this show!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Federalsburg, MD

I love the characters and how serious they take their careers. Some episodes have been so powerfully written I have cried. As long as it had been on television, goes to show how well it is liked by others.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Troy, NY

Love love love law and order SVU. one of my fav shows. I always DVR reruns so if there isn't anything on I've always got them. I could watch the same episode over and over and it doesn't get old. Love them
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
San Marcos, CA

This is a great show for those whom are interested in crime and real life situations. I have watched this show since many years ago it has some great emotions and realness that any one would like to watch
Alexzandria H.
Alexzandria H.
Harrison Township, MI

Honestly an AMAZING SERIES. So many episodes with so many different storylines. Sooner or later you'll start becoming a detective yourself and trying to figure out who did what, when, where, why, and how!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Buffalo, NY

I think this is everyone's favorite show. Maybe it's seeing justice served to rapists (which never happens in real life) or the compelling back stories and relationships but no one can ever get enough SVU
Clare C.
Clare C.

Awesome show! It's been on for a very long time and is still a classic and I love watching it. The acting is pretty good and always an exciting show. It is very similar to the rest of law and order shows.
Tasha J.
Tasha J.
Saskatoon , Saskatchewan

I've always loved when my mom turned the channel to this. It's always very suspenseful and intriguing especially when the main characters get into some trouble. I would recommend if you like crime dramas!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now