BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Yomaira R.
LEAR24151 | YOMAIRA RENGEL Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600
the best series I've seen, interesting and dramatic seasons. complex and very complete characters. and all the drama one could ask in such controversial as it is special victims topic.
Kaitlyn M.
This is one of my all time favorite show and I always have to keep up with it because it's so intriguing. The show always throws you a curve ball and that really keeps you interested.
Kristina M.
Fort Worth, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am hooked with this show. Incorporating real life issues onto the show is thought provoking. I'd say we need more shows like this but at the same time we need hope in the world too.
Kristi M.
Fairlawn, VA
Been a fan of SVU for years. Even went out and bought several seasons on DVD so I could watch them when I didn't have cable. I hate that Elliott is no longer on the series....I love the chemistry between he and Olivia. Don't think I could ever get tired of SVU!
Caitlyn R.
Batavia, IA
Great show! A ton of episodes so plenty to watch. I really enjoy this series and others like it. They are obviously doing something right since it's been on the air for so long. Stabler and Benson are a dynamic duo. I would recommend this to everyone!
Natali B.
Naples, FL
This is a great show! between the acting and the plots they have yet to show an episode that doesn't peak my interest. The only thing about this show is that it's not for kids. Although there are some life lessons it can get very gruesome at times.
Felicia H.
Maud, TX
I binge watch this show at least 3 times a week even if ive seen all the episodes. I LOVE LIV AND ELLIOT!! They are by far my favorite people. I cant name just one favorite scene every episode it enticing. I recommend this show to literally everyone!!
Patricia G.
Columbia, SC
This is one of my favorite TV shows. I love trying to solve the
case mysteries and I love the fact that the victims usually live to
see their assailant punished .
There are a lot of TV law series, but none compare to this Special Victims Unit.
Kelly H.
I love this show. I have been watching it for years now. The stories are so intricate and complex. It is a show that gets you invested in the officers and victims. It is a show that makes you consider our criminal justice system and our prejudices.
Destiny G.
Springfield Gardens, NY
Law and Order is such an amazing show. Its so interesting and fun to watch. I hooks you into the show and you really learn so much. I love the beginnings and all the trials because they really get interesting. I definitely recommend watching this show
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?