Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kyra P.
Kyra P.
Coral Springs, FL

In 2001, my sister and I binged this show in a 24 hour marathon and have faithfully watches for the last 15 years. It had very real and scary storylines that keep you intreagued the whole episode.
Sakinah D.
Sakinah D.
Dumfries, VA

I have literally seen every episode of this show. One of my favorite spin offs. Great character development and writing. Ripped from the headlines has been very good for this show and the viewers.
Kaylea G.
Kaylea G.
Owosso, MI

I have watched every episode from the beginning. This is my all time favorite show, I would give it 10 stars if I could. Love all the actors and always good episodes. It's definitely a must watch!
paige M.
paige M.
Grand Blanc, MI

Whenever I can't find anything new to watch I know I'll always enjoy going back to the classics. This show is always entertaining and easy to watch. I look forward to marathons when they're on TV.
Ashlyn D.
Ashlyn D.
Choctaw, OK

I LOVE SVU IT IS MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME. It is the reason I want to become a medical examiner. Law and order will never get old to me, I can watch the same episode twice and still be amused.
maria g.
maria g.

This is a classic. Great entertainment for when you are bored. Favorite character is by far is Olivia Benson better known as Mariska Hargitay. Similar tv show would be Criminal Minds or CSI Miami.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Wichita, KS

If you like crime shows and great actors you found it with SVU law and order! They have the best actors and the best shows I would truly recommend this for you to watch you wont stop watching it!
Genesis L.
Genesis L.
El Paso

It's a very exciting series although I do miss some of the old characters and didn't really like the story line they did to take them out. I can't say that made me stop watching though! I love it.
Valerie O.
Valerie O.

My favorite show of all time. The writers are absolute geniuses. Opens your mind to what happens in this world and the judicial system. wonderfully made and executed show. I recommend to everyone.
Cindie R.
Cindie R.
Shafter, CA

How about the best show ever!! I watched all 17 seasons, omg !! It's the best doesn't compare to CSI or anything else. The best actors! My favorite thing was how she adopted Noah, tears falling !!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?