Add a Photo

Photos (23)
nancy s.
nancy s.
Gresham, OR

I absolutely love any TV show that is crime related the actors are amazing and all the sfx are amazing as well its just like bones, ncis, criminal minds and so on I love how they keep you on edge
Sam C.
Sam C.
Staten Island, NY

SVU is an incredible show! Sometimes a little unrealistic but I enjoy watching it at least once a day and when they have marathons which is a lot I can sit in front of the tv for the whole day !!
Debbie L.
Debbie L.
Waynesburg, PA

I have watched this show from the very beginning. I will say it is very rare that I have missed an episode. This is one of those shows i will watch in reruns when there is nothing else to watch!!
Candice F.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA

I have been watching this crime show for years. This law and order is special victims units. Can get intense. Love srill afyer many years of watching. And some are loosly based on current events.
Kaylin B.
Kaylin B.
Joliet, IL

This is a favorite crime show in our house our whole family watches the episodes and like to Guess Who or what is going to happen to the bad guy. we have been watching this show for over 10 years
Isabel M.
Isabel M.

It's my late night guilty pleasure! I feel so empowered and ready to fight crime in my sleep. I like that they started to use real life influences in their show. Only one thing where is Stabler!!
Trisha H.
Trisha H.
Eldridge, IA

I've seen every episode at least twice. I've been watching it since the begining. I am just a Law and Order fan and SVU is the best of all. Serious topics grace the screen with fantastic actimg.
Tania F.
Tania F.
Buffalo, NY

One of my favorite shows. I almost have all of the collection but this show never gets old. And I still watch it when it comes on TV too. I think I was supposed to b a detective or something lol
cynthia C.
cynthia C.
Wyoming, MI

We like and have most recently started watching past shows, good actors mena nd woman, this show keeps you on the edge and keeps you watching- the best scenes are the ones where it gets personal
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

Entertaining and addictive, many seasons to watch therefore its a show that can keep you entertained. Stories are great to follow and if you love mystery, crime and action its the show to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now