Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Liz T.
Liz T.
BEVERLY, MA
I only started watching this show because a friend forced me to. I'm glad she did though because I've become a huge fan of it. The story lines are so interesting and it keeps you on your toes.
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.
I have been watching SVU since it first came out! By far the best show out there!! I thought with the loss of characters it would go downhill but it did the exact opposite. 5 stars hands down.
Dani K.
Dani K.
This is easily one of my favorite cop/crime TV shows. I watch every season live so that I don't ever have to be without seeing an episode! This is such an easy show to get addicted to as well.
Leticia H.
Leticia H.
Denver City, TX
Love this show. Love Olivia Benson. I just with they would bring back Stabler. But I love this stories and how they are relevant to what is happening today. The actors and the plots are great!
Lillian B.
Lillian B.
Clementon, NJ
If you like crime shows, then this is definitely the show for you. While I wouldn't recommend this to children under 18, it is a fun ride for adults, although sometimes it gets a little heavy.
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Alva, OK
I love, love this show mostly because it's about crime I do watch similar shows, my favorite scene/ episode was when Olivia had a stalker she is such a good actor you definitely have to watch.
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Pomona , CA
Love this show. I love it the the storylines usually end after one episode it keeps me entertained and so many different great actors are part of it so as that Stabler left. Still love Olivia.
Mari G.
Mari G.
Tyler
We love the edge of the seat suspense of trying to guess who the guilty party is and how they get busted. We love the empathy the squad shows the victims and how they fight to get the bad guys
Tatyana M.
Tatyana M.
Modesto, CA
This show is amazing. My favorite character is Olivia. She empowers women so much in this show. I watched every single episode. I even re watch them sometimes. But the show is very interesting
Ayanna L.
Ayanna L.
Lexington, SC
Sept. 29, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I grew up watching the episodes and trying to memorize the beginning and singing the theme song and it's so unique because other show is like it bc of certain scenes and the plot of the series
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?