Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Tasha C.
Tasha C.

I have been watching this show since forever. It never gets boring and they always have something different so it is nothing repetitive that we have seen before on the show. I love the entire cast.
Kate J.
Kate J.
Omaha, NE

This is one of my all time favorite shows! I could watch these back to back and over and over. I have always been a big fan of the writers and actors of this show! It always keeps you wanting more.
Tessa T.
Tessa T.
Charleston, SC

One of my favorite shows. Can be a little too much for people, but I really enjoy it. They often draw inspiration from real life cases and present many different opinions on hard-to-discuss topics.
Daniel N.
Daniel N.
Warner Robins

I love this show so much. Benson is my favorite. Honestly nothing will ever replace Benson/Elliot! Im so happy that they still make new episodes since ive watched this show from the very beginning!
Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.
Winchester, VA

This is my absolute favorite show. I could watch this show everyday multiple times! They just don't make them like this anymore! I'm not a reality show person & it seems that's all they do anymore!
Nyeisha M.
Nyeisha M.
Cincinnati, OH

I love the suspense and thrill that i get when i watch it if i miss a new episode I'm mad and can't wait to watch it on demand i would really be mad if they cancel this show i even watch the reruns
Bryanna H.
Bryanna H.

I love this show! It's so suspenseful and entertaining. I usually watch it while I'm doing homework because I've watched the episodes so much that I don't even have to look to know what's going on.
Donna A.
Donna A.
Colorado Springs, CO

I like shows that draw you in with the plot, but I'd say this show had predictable twists and outcomes about 85-90% of the time if you are remotely intelligent. Still a good show to kill some time.
Kiah G.
Kiah G.

There are so many episodes I love just turning it on as background noise. While the subjects discussed can be a trigger for some I believe that this show has opened up discussions on many subjects.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Homewood, IL

It's an exciting crime drama about the special victims unit in New York. It states all scenarios are not based on real life. The actors are great. It's a very exciting show to watch in the evening
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now