BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Francine M.
Love this show. Seen almost every episode of it. I stopped watching it after Stabler left the series. This show can actually teach you a lot about the justice system and how it works. Must watch show!
Taryn F.
Martinez, GA
Do we really need a review on this? Benson, Stabler, Fin...all the good guys out there kicking the butts of the sick pervs of the world. Always a good plot, always something interesting.
Tina S.
Love it been waumcthing since it came out enjoy very much each diferent drama that comes with the show cry balled my eyes out with diferents epesiode and enjoyed every moment and still do
Terri T.
Kent, WA
I love this show. The suspense has you guessing to the end. The actors are really professional and have me believing their part in the story. The plot is really different and interesting. When I can't watch, I record it because I don't want to miss it.
Molly S.
Pataskala, OH
I really like this show. It has interesting story lines. The acting is good. I have grown to really like the actors in this show. It is similar to other shows I watch, but It is still really good. When when episode is over, I cannot wait to see the next.
Lisa C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Law and Order: SVU is one of my very favorite shows. I've been watching it for years and got my husband hooked too! I love crime shows and I love the characters, the plots, the acting. Its just a great show! We have it recorded so we never miss a show!
Brittany H.
Lampasas, TX
Oh the drama! My husband and I have a joke that this show will be on any time that you turn the TV on. Doesn't mean it's NOT addicting. One of a kind, and who doesn't love Olivia Benson??
Noelle B.
hartford, CT
I love this show, the cases never seem to bore me. I loved the relationship that Olivia and Elliot had, and I miss him being on the show. Although Elliot is gone, I still love the show, and I love that Olivia has become a mother. She is an inspiration.
NC E.
Hildebran, NC
My mom was addicted to this show and I just started watching it as well. I love the different cases that they work on that are so believable. All of the actors are very good at what they do and I can't wait until more seasons are out so I can watch them.
Eggums Y.
Stamford, CT
for years I wondered what the hype was with this show until one day about 4 years ago I w was home sick from work with only my Netflix and began watching. I went through 10 seasons within 3 weeks and have kept up with the show ever since. I love this show!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?