BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Ana M.
This is my probably my favorite show of all time, other than Friends. This isn't a very light-hearted show like Friends, so grab some dinner and a glass of wine and truly enjoy this show! It's amazing to see a show go on for 18 seasons and still be as amazing as this show is. Law & Order: SVU goes into the lives of Special Victims, which can range anywhere from those who are raped to young kids kidnapped. This show also captures the relationship between detectives and victims, as well as detective with his/her team.
Samantha A.
Effingham, SC
Love this show to pieces! It's amazing and they touch on some pretty serious topics! I love that it's still airing after so many seasons but that just shows how good it is! Not for children for sure though - use it as mommy time! I highly recommend this show.
Cassandra M.
West Haven, CT
Good show that usually wraps up within one episode. Older seasons are much better than the past few years as they slowly lost good characters. This is the best of the Law & Order shows.
Jennifer K.
Utica, NY
A great show that has remained consistent over the years. The acting is first rate and the writing is excellent. I enjoy that they reference real cases and take current events and give them that "Law & Order" twist. I hope that it stays on the air for a long time to come.
Jennifer F.
Cape Coral, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Ive seen every episode!!! And already love the new season!!! One of my all time favorite shows!!!!!!!
Brooks C.
College Station, TX
This show is probably the best show I've ever watched. It's in a category by itself. Actors are amazing. I've watched all 17 seasons and I am onto the 18th season. It's a staple in television today. I believe most people watch this show.
Heather L.
Washington, DC
Though Law and Order tends to recycle similar themes (which is inevitable with the content of the show), they find a way to keep each episode interesting and the acting is phenomenal. Even the guest stars and temporary actors are chosen very carefully, and it is always an entertaining watch.
Taylor C.
They just added new seasons to Netflix! I've watched this show for years - it never gets old.
Kelsie G.
Puyallup, WA
I honestly can say this show is very addicting but I love it so much! I have seen probably every episode to date. If you like shows like criminal minds or crime investigation shows I guarantee you will love this show!
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
Jaw dropping, gut wrenching, hands down best series you would ever come across!! The actors and actresses are fantastic. The roles they take on seem to become them! I have watched this show for years, and will continue to watch for many more!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?