10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love love love!!! Absolute must watch. The characters are great at what they do. Watching this show will make you feel like you want to help out more and realize some dangers in the real world
We love the edge of the seat suspense of trying to guess who the guilty party is and how they get busted. We love the empathy the squad shows the victims and how they fight to get the bad guys
This is easily one of my favorite cop/crime TV shows. I watch every season live so that I don't ever have to be without seeing an episode! This is such an easy show to get addicted to as well.
I have been watching SVU since it first came out! By far the best show out there!! I thought with the loss of characters it would go downhill but it did the exact opposite. 5 stars hands down.
This show is amazing. My favorite character is Olivia. She empowers women so much in this show. I watched every single episode. I even re watch them sometimes. But the show is very interesting
I love, love this show mostly because it's about crime I do watch similar shows, my favorite scene/ episode was when Olivia had a stalker she is such a good actor you definitely have to watch.
Love this show. I love it the the storylines usually end after one episode it keeps me entertained and so many different great actors are part of it so as that Stabler left. Still love Olivia.
Love this show. Love Olivia Benson. I just with they would bring back Stabler. But I love this stories and how they are relevant to what is happening today. The actors and the plots are great!
I only started watching this show because a friend forced me to. I'm glad she did though because I've become a huge fan of it. The story lines are so interesting and it keeps you on your toes.
I grew up watching the episodes and trying to memorize the beginning and singing the theme song and it's so unique because other show is like it bc of certain scenes and the plot of the series
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos