BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
Pop Culture Expert
My favourite TV show. I can watch marathons of this show and never get tired of it. I miss Stabler and wish he'd come back, but this is still a great show. Mariska Hargitay is simply brilliant.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Lexington, KY
I love this show, also! It can be a bit depressing at times due to all the violence and victimization, but Mariska Hargitay is a great actress and the show really seems to advocate for victims.
Kajus M.
Kajus M.
This show does a really good job of keeping a general series storyline while not distracting from the episode storyline. Makes it very easy to just watch a few random episodes and not feel lost
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Floral City, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I've been watching this show for years with my family. I will continue watching this show forever. There are so many amazing episodes. Filled with action and suspense. It is a truly great show!
Katie N.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
SVU draws you in leaving you wating more episodes and more drama. Olivia Benson has and her team make you root for them and think you are a detective along with them. I have seen every episode.
Dani K.
Dani K.
Pop Culture Expert
This is easily one of my favorite cop/crime TV shows. I watch every season live so that I don't ever have to be without seeing an episode! This is such an easy show to get addicted to as well.
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.
I have been watching SVU since it first came out! By far the best show out there!! I thought with the loss of characters it would go downhill but it did the exact opposite. 5 stars hands down.
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Pomona , CA
Love this show. I love it the the storylines usually end after one episode it keeps me entertained and so many different great actors are part of it so as that Stabler left. Still love Olivia.
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Genoa, NE
This is a wonderful series. Very good acting and love Mariska. I love that you don't have to watch the series from the beginning in order to get it. I started watching reruns and got addicted.
Lillian B.
Lillian B.
Clementon, NJ
If you like crime shows, then this is definitely the show for you. While I wouldn't recommend this to children under 18, it is a fun ride for adults, although sometimes it gets a little heavy.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?