Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Erica Marie S.
Erica Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
Love law and order SVU. The only law and order I watch. I've seen the others and they do not compare to SVU! Such a great show. And the plot lines are so unbelievably good. Gets you every time.
Nina L.
Nina L.
Savannah, GA
This is a go to show of mine. i love watching law and order the story line is great and its always different in every episode, it doesn't get boring or old. i would recommend others to watch it.
BMonroe P.
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
Sept. 27, 2016, 12:34 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
If you aren't hooked on this show you are missing out. I've seen every episode up til this date. The new season just came on and it's great just like the pass ones. It's gets better and better!
Kajus M.
Kajus M.
This show does a really good job of keeping a general series storyline while not distracting from the episode storyline. Makes it very easy to just watch a few random episodes and not feel lost
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
This is absolutely the best cop show on TV. There's less time in the court room and more with the detectives, which I enjoy. I think there needs to be more time with the detectives off the job.
Eve F.
Eve F.
Monroe Township, NJ
Sept. 27, 2016, 4:39 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Although the characters have continued to change over the years, the program has been able to keep it standing. However the main characters are good and do a good job of keeping the show going.
Alina P.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
I literally binge watch this show allllll the time. It's so addictive. I love the old and the new episodes. I prefer the older ones but honestly, the show is so well written that it's all good.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Lexington, KY
I love this show, also! It can be a bit depressing at times due to all the violence and victimization, but Mariska Hargitay is a great actress and the show really seems to advocate for victims.
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Floral City, FL
I've been watching this show for years with my family. I will continue watching this show forever. There are so many amazing episodes. Filled with action and suspense. It is a truly great show!
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
My favourite TV show. I can watch marathons of this show and never get tired of it. I miss Stabler and wish he'd come back, but this is still a great show. Mariska Hargitay is simply brilliant.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?