Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Karie N.
Karie N.

Amazing show. I love the story lines and the actors. I also really like how the writers use things that are happening in real life in their episodes and how they use internet famous people in the episodes.
Laurel J.
Laurel J.

Law and Order: SVU is the type of show you can watch marathons of all day everyday and never tire of it. SVU is especially interesting to me as a woman. I feel like I'm right there investing with the cast.
Jessyca S.
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Who doesn't love Detective Benson and Stabler? Whether you're watching old episodes, or the current ones, it's always a great show. The main actors are great and their characters are really well developed.
Ana Paula B.
Ana Paula B.

Me encanta que si bien existe una línea general para los capítulos, no hace falta haber visto el capítulo anterior para poder entender qué está sucediendo, respeta mucho la realidad, la trama es buenísima!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Buffalo, NY

I've been watching this show forever! It's the best show to binge watch because every episode is so exciting and you'll never know what twists will come. I love Olivia Benson so much - she's so inspiring!!
Rita S.
Rita S.
Hershey, PA

My go-to Wednesday night show. I also watch reruns so much that my son put "watch Law & Order" as the answer to what I do for fun. It's not like anything else I watch--fast-paced, timely, great characters.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Columbus, OH

This show will always be one of my faves. Mariska Hargitay is amazing and this is a perfect show for a weekend binge or catching a few episodes after work. It keeps you interested and the actors are great.
Christine E.
Christine E.
Lynchburg, VA

My favorite show!
Joslyn B.
Joslyn B.
Bronx, NY

THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER ON PLANET EARTH! If you are not watching this show by now you better get on it !! NOPE not similar to any other show cause this is the best! I would soooooo recommend this show!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Federalsburg, MD

I love the characters and how serious they take their careers. Some episodes have been so powerfully written I have cried. As long as it had been on television, goes to show how well it is liked by others.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now