Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Law and order is one of the best shows out there. That's why it has lasted so long. A lot of actors got their start on Law & Order. I think a lot of other series tried to mimic the winning series.
Haleigh V.
Haleigh V.
Deltona, FL

OK. I freaking love the show so much it's so good and the main character Olivia Benson is just amazing and she's such a badass I love her and I love the show and I definitely recommend the show to
Kyra P.
Kyra P.
Coral Springs, FL

In 2001, my sister and I binged this show in a 24 hour marathon and have faithfully watches for the last 15 years. It had very real and scary storylines that keep you intreagued the whole episode.
Valerie O.
Valerie O.

My favorite show of all time. The writers are absolute geniuses. Opens your mind to what happens in this world and the judicial system. wonderfully made and executed show. I recommend to everyone.
Genesis L.
Genesis L.
El Paso

It's a very exciting series although I do miss some of the old characters and didn't really like the story line they did to take them out. I can't say that made me stop watching though! I love it.
Destiny A.
Destiny A.

This is one of my favorite shows. It's dramatic while also being real and explaining real world sexual crimes. My favorite episode would have to be 911 I recommend watching the entire long series.
Ashlyn D.
Ashlyn D.
Choctaw, OK

I LOVE SVU IT IS MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME. It is the reason I want to become a medical examiner. Law and order will never get old to me, I can watch the same episode twice and still be amused.
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
University Pl, WA

Love this show, it keeps you on the edge of your seat while also entertaining you with interesting storylines. I could binge watch this all day everyday and I've seen every episode atlas 3 times.
Mara H.
Mara H.

Don't know why watching this crime show show is so entertaining but it just is. I've been watching this show since I was little kid and even thinking about it has the theme song stuck in my head!
Marie O.
Marie O.
Daly City, CA

One of my favorite TV shows of all time. I definitely love the mystery and suspense of this show. While some can be a little too much for me, most stories have a good plot and very unpredictable.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now