BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Alina P.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
Pop Culture Expert
I literally binge watch this show allllll the time. It's so addictive. I love the old and the new episodes. I prefer the older ones but honestly, the show is so well written that it's all good.
Molly C.
Molly C.
Georgetown , TX
Pop Culture Expert
I also watch this on Netflix and then Hulu started streaming the new episodes I would watch the next day I love watching the old shows I could sit all day and watch old episodes never gets old.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Lexington, KY
I love this show, also! It can be a bit depressing at times due to all the violence and victimization, but Mariska Hargitay is a great actress and the show really seems to advocate for victims.
Juanise O.
Juanise O.
Words can't describe how much I love for this show. I can watch the same episodes over and over. I love watching the old o es and seeing actors I recognize now when they were just starting out.
Gabriela J.
Gabriela J.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my goals is work work for a police department. Olivia and Elliot have got to be the best actors I've ever seen. I love their work ethics. They make the show interesting and understanding
BMonroe P.
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
If you aren't hooked on this show you are missing out. I've seen every episode up til this date. The new season just came on and it's great just like the pass ones. It's gets better and better!
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
This is absolutely the best cop show on TV. There's less time in the court room and more with the detectives, which I enjoy. I think there needs to be more time with the detectives off the job.
Erica Marie S.
Erica Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Love law and order SVU. The only law and order I watch. I've seen the others and they do not compare to SVU! Such a great show. And the plot lines are so unbelievably good. Gets you every time.
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
Pop Culture Expert
My favourite TV show. I can watch marathons of this show and never get tired of it. I miss Stabler and wish he'd come back, but this is still a great show. Mariska Hargitay is simply brilliant.
Eve F.
Eve F.
Monroe Township, NJ
Although the characters have continued to change over the years, the program has been able to keep it standing. However the main characters are good and do a good job of keeping the show going.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?