Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?THis is one of my favorite sho... 5 Answers
Photos (23)
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Lexington, KY
I love this show, also! It can be a bit depressing at times due to all the violence and victimization, but Mariska Hargitay is a great actress and the show really seems to advocate for victims.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
SVU draws you in leaving you wating more episodes and more drama. Olivia Benson has and her team make you root for them and think you are a detective along with them. I have seen every episode.
Nina L.
Nina L.
Savannah, GA
This is a go to show of mine. i love watching law and order the story line is great and its always different in every episode, it doesn't get boring or old. i would recommend others to watch it.
Alina P.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
Pop Culture Expert
I literally binge watch this show allllll the time. It's so addictive. I love the old and the new episodes. I prefer the older ones but honestly, the show is so well written that it's all good.
Molly C.
Molly C.
Georgetown , TX
I also watch this on Netflix and then Hulu started streaming the new episodes I would watch the next day I love watching the old shows I could sit all day and watch old episodes never gets old.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Vista, CA
I am a huge fan of the original actors, i love how they get into there character, it always has me bitting my nails, its a very realistic show these are situations that happen on a daily basis.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
This is absolutely the best cop show on TV. There's less time in the court room and more with the detectives, which I enjoy. I think there needs to be more time with the detectives off the job.
Eve F.
Eve F.
Monroe Township, NJ
Although the characters have continued to change over the years, the program has been able to keep it standing. However the main characters are good and do a good job of keeping the show going.
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Floral City, FL
I've been watching this show for years with my family. I will continue watching this show forever. There are so many amazing episodes. Filled with action and suspense. It is a truly great show!
BMonroe P.
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
If you aren't hooked on this show you are missing out. I've seen every episode up til this date. The new season just came on and it's great just like the pass ones. It's gets better and better!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?