Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Law and order is one of the best shows out there. That's why it has lasted so long. A lot of actors got their start on Law & Order. I think a lot of other series tried to mimic the winning series.
Maddy G.
Maddy G.

I love SVU! I remember my sister and I would watch marathons of this allllllll the time. I still love watching this show. It's so interesting and suspenseful, there's always some crazy plot twist!
Destiny A.
Destiny A.

This is one of my favorite shows. It's dramatic while also being real and explaining real world sexual crimes. My favorite episode would have to be 911 I recommend watching the entire long series.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH

One of my favorite shows however some of the older characters have left and I don't quite like the newer ones I much prefer to watch the old ones on Netflix or reruns that are on USA occasionally.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
dracut, MA

Great show, always leaves me guessing and wanting more! I love when Olivia gets the crazies and locks them up for good!!! I always watch it when I am home during the day, Reruns are the best!!!!!!
Sakinah D.
Sakinah D.
Dumfries, VA

I have literally seen every episode of this show. One of my favorite spin offs. Great character development and writing. Ripped from the headlines has been very good for this show and the viewers.
alex z.
alex z.
Lutz, FL

I love this show. the scenes they have are so real and some of the stuff can help you be more aware. its really cool to watch shows like this and see people start to figure out the investigations.
paige M.
paige M.
Grand Blanc, MI

Whenever I can't find anything new to watch I know I'll always enjoy going back to the classics. This show is always entertaining and easy to watch. I look forward to marathons when they're on TV.
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
Pineville, LA

This has been my go to show for years and even more now that there is a new season on Netflix. I can't wait for more episodes. It is always different and they find ways to keep the episodes fresh.
maria g.
maria g.

This is a classic. Great entertainment for when you are bored. Favorite character is by far is Olivia Benson better known as Mariska Hargitay. Similar tv show would be Criminal Minds or CSI Miami.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now