Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Amber H.
Amber H.

Been watching this show since it came out, and I watch reruns quite frequently. I love Olivia I think she's my favorite. I liked her and Elliot together the most. I thought Nick was pretty cool though too.
LoAles C.
LoAles C.
Bronx, NY

I love this show. Definitely an eye opener even though people think its main purpose is for entertaining it's definitely educational. It's made me aware of more things in this world that we tend to ignore.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

One of my favorite shows of all time. This show is always on at my house. Mariska Hargitay kills it season after season. If you are into cop shows you will absolutely love it! Definitely a must-watch show!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.

My favorite show EVER! I watch all of the reruns during the week on USA and ION television. I was a little sad to see Stabler go but they did good in picking someone to fill his place. Nick Amaro is great!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

I have seen every episode multiple times. I could watch this show at any time. This is usually what I have playing in the background as I do chores...i can walk in at any point and recall what is going on.
Ty N.
Ty N.

OH MY GOD. I've been watching this on Netflix and I am WELL AWARE that there are 16 seasons, but only 4 on Netflix. I NEED MORE SEASONS BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Like every single episode is entertaining!
Alma B.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX

Great show one of my favorite crime show but after a while it the same old crime and since most of the show are suppose to be true you get tired of seeing these crimes!atlease some of these case get solved
Katie M.
Katie M.
Buffalo, NY

I've been watching this show forever! It's the best show to binge watch because every episode is so exciting and you'll never know what twists will come. I love Olivia Benson so much - she's so inspiring!!
Laurel J.
Laurel J.

Law and Order: SVU is the type of show you can watch marathons of all day everyday and never tire of it. SVU is especially interesting to me as a woman. I feel like I'm right there investing with the cast.
Gina B.
Gina B.

Love this show! So suspenseful and very real. I always love to have this show in the background while I'm busy doing chores. But I always stand and continue watching it while my chores are being undone LOL
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now