Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Tasha C.
Tasha C.

I have been watching this show since forever. It never gets boring and they always have something different so it is nothing repetitive that we have seen before on the show. I love the entire cast.
Daniel N.
Daniel N.
Warner Robins

I love this show so much. Benson is my favorite. Honestly nothing will ever replace Benson/Elliot! Im so happy that they still make new episodes since ive watched this show from the very beginning!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Bardonia, NY

This show is addicting. I could watch this show for 8 hours straight without getting bored. The suspense builds in the first 2 minutes wanted you to finish to the end to see how something happened.
Amira B.
Amira B.

I love this show, it's informative and captivating. I cannot watch another show because it's so suspenseful and keeps you caught up and anticipated. If you like mystery shows, you'll like this one.
Donna A.
Donna A.
Colorado Springs, CO

I like shows that draw you in with the plot, but I'd say this show had predictable twists and outcomes about 85-90% of the time if you are remotely intelligent. Still a good show to kill some time.
Erica T.
Erica T.

I enjoy Law & Order: SUV. The show always has an interesting topic. Most of the actors have been on the show for years. They have terrific characters. I do not think there are other dramas like it.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI

I can binge watch Law & Order: SVU, for forever!!! I absolutely love this show. Yes, I might feel scared or think that there is a cereal killer in the basement after watching. But I LOVE this show!
Kiah G.
Kiah G.

There are so many episodes I love just turning it on as background noise. While the subjects discussed can be a trigger for some I believe that this show has opened up discussions on many subjects.
Bryanna H.
Bryanna H.

I love this show! It's so suspenseful and entertaining. I usually watch it while I'm doing homework because I've watched the episodes so much that I don't even have to look to know what's going on.
Nyeisha M.
Nyeisha M.
Cincinnati, OH

I love the suspense and thrill that i get when i watch it if i miss a new episode I'm mad and can't wait to watch it on demand i would really be mad if they cancel this show i even watch the reruns
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?