BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Chanel S.
Westland, MI
This is the type of show that you can rewatch and binge watch and never get tired. Favorite scene would be when Olivia benson was kidnapped. No I don't think any other show compares to this one. I would recommend this show to anyone that likes crime shows.
Eman S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I can watch this all day everyday. For some reason, I never get sick of it. With a dozen or more seasons of it, there is plenty to watch. The main characters are likeable and the story for the most part, repeats itself. For some reason it just doesn't get old.
Laura A.
Toms River, NJ
This is my favorite show on the planet. I'm so sad it is ending, but so happy that the reruns are on all the time. There are so many episodes that there is usually one or two on rerun that I haven't seen before. Love when USA network does marathons on Sundays!
I mostly watch Law & Order on Sundays. During the week I am watching my other shows. I love detective/police shows. I don't have a favorite scene because I love Law and Order: SVU. All of the actors are good. Would recommend watching this show to everyone.
Sherry D.
Orem, UT
I love this show!! It is amazing!! I haven't missed an episode since it started!! One of my favorite scenes is when Olivia adopts Noah!! This is a must watch tv show with amazing actors!!
Jaziel R.
Paragould, AR
I can't lay in my bed and watch this show non-stop. This is my go-to show. I love the actors and how they fight crime. It's truly amazing. I would definitely recommend this series to anyone. It's is action-filled and never seems to fail to entertain me.
Stephanie D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love watching svu because I somehow always think that I'm some type of detective. I learn a lot from these shows and they are great to watch during study breaks and when procrastinating
I really enjoyed this show for a long time...loved the actors, and the screenwriting. Great plots and twists, but I must admit that there are only so many story lines to go with the theme. And I think they have covered them all. I would recommend watching.
Kelsie B.
Pineville, LA
This has been my go to show for years and even more now that there is a new season on Netflix. I can't wait for more episodes. It is always different and they find ways to keep the episodes fresh.
Sophia K.
Grand Rapids, MI
This show always is very suspenseful making me want to watch more and more episodes. Every show is a totally different scenario and it makes me feel as if I'm in their shoes so addictive.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?