Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
San Benito, TX
You can never go wrong with these episodes. I find these type of dramas to be very entertaining. I like that I find myself trying to see what is gonna happen next and always being surprised jaja
Kiera F.
Kiera F.
Anderson, SC
So interesting to watch, characters/episodes are intriguing. Watch one episode and you're hooked! Fun to guess who you think the "Villian" is, Great for anyone who loves mysteries/crime solving.
Jafra R.
Jafra R.
Harrisburg, PA
Sept. 30, 2016, 4:44 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my go to shows even if it's re-runs! I've watched the series over and over and each time I fall more in love with the show. I feel like I know the characters, they are apart of my family!
Tania F.
Tania F.
Buffalo, NY
Oct. 6, 2016, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite shows. I almost have all of the collection but this show never gets old. And I still watch it when it comes on TV too. I think I was supposed to b a detective or something lol
april g.
april g.
Blythe, CA
I have watched the show for years and I still haven't gotten tired of it I watch it every week it's one of my favorite shows I can be a little depressing at times but I just love the characters
Katie N.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
Sept. 20, 2016, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
SVU draws you in leaving you wating more episodes and more drama. Olivia Benson has and her team make you root for them and think you are a detective along with them. I have seen every episode.
Juanise O.
Juanise O.
Words can't describe how much I love for this show. I can watch the same episodes over and over. I love watching the old o es and seeing actors I recognize now when they were just starting out.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Vista, CA
Sept. 29, 2016, 2:52 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am a huge fan of the original actors, i love how they get into there character, it always has me bitting my nails, its a very realistic show these are situations that happen on a daily basis.
Molly C.
Molly C.
Georgetown, TX
I also watch this on Netflix and then Hulu started streaming the new episodes I would watch the next day I love watching the old shows I could sit all day and watch old episodes never gets old.
Gabriela J.
Gabriela J.
Los Angeles , Ca
One of my goals is work work for a police department. Olivia and Elliot have got to be the best actors I've ever seen. I love their work ethics. They make the show interesting and understanding
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?