BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Annie S.
albany, NY
Not as good as when Christopher Meloni was on, but still a fun show to watch. Always has good story lines and I love the characters on it.
heather a.
Clovis, CA
I have been watching this show for years I love the story line and were it started to were it is now
Kassandra M.
Sun City, CA
This is a great show. The acting is good and each episode has an interesting case to solve. I love crime shows and this is definitely among my favorites.
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I feel like the best word to describe law and order svu is: addicting. And when TBS has law and order marathons? Forget it; I'm on the couch all day. I'm practically Benson's sidekick because I've been with her since season 1. It hasn't been the same since Detective Stabler left though. He was my man.
Shante C.
Dacula, GA
One of my favorites. I think I have seen about every episode out. You will find yourself on the couch watching show after dhow after show.
Summer F.
Smithville, TX
Love watching lawand order, seeing all the cases. There are so many seasons just wish they were all on Netflix besides only 4 seasons that is a real bummer.
Pearl F.
Temecula, CA
Incredible show, cast and storyline. Actors and actresses do such a great job at keeping the audience intrigued. Definitely recommend to anyone that's interested in law or just drama!
Carmesia B.
Wichita, KS
This is one of my absolute favorites I watch it almost every day even reruns I would recommend this to anyone and almost anyone I have have grown to love it 10 out of 10
Clarice A.
I love this show. I could watch it all day. The cast is awesome. I do wish they brought Dt. Stabler back.
Krista M.
Camdenton, MO
This is a great drama series. I would recommend to anyone looking for a TV program dealing with law enforcement and how they go about solving crimes and catching the bad guys. This series deals with victims of crimes.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?