BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
april g.
Blythe, CA
I have watched the show for years and I still haven't gotten tired of it I watch it every week it's one of my favorite shows I can be a little depressing at times but I just love the characters
Erica Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Love law and order SVU. The only law and order I watch. I've seen the others and they do not compare to SVU! Such a great show. And the plot lines are so unbelievably good. Gets you every time.
Jenn H.
Floral City, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I've been watching this show for years with my family. I will continue watching this show forever. There are so many amazing episodes. Filled with action and suspense. It is a truly great show!
Molly C.
Georgetown , TX
Pop Culture Expert
I also watch this on Netflix and then Hulu started streaming the new episodes I would watch the next day I love watching the old shows I could sit all day and watch old episodes never gets old.
Eve F.
Monroe Township, NJ
Although the characters have continued to change over the years, the program has been able to keep it standing. However the main characters are good and do a good job of keeping the show going.
Juanise O.
Words can't describe how much I love for this show. I can watch the same episodes over and over. I love watching the old o es and seeing actors I recognize now when they were just starting out.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
Pop Culture Expert
I literally binge watch this show allllll the time. It's so addictive. I love the old and the new episodes. I prefer the older ones but honestly, the show is so well written that it's all good.
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
If you aren't hooked on this show you are missing out. I've seen every episode up til this date. The new season just came on and it's great just like the pass ones. It's gets better and better!
Bethany B.
Lexington, KY
I love this show, also! It can be a bit depressing at times due to all the violence and victimization, but Mariska Hargitay is a great actress and the show really seems to advocate for victims.
Abigail C.
Vista, CA
I am a huge fan of the original actors, i love how they get into there character, it always has me bitting my nails, its a very realistic show these are situations that happen on a daily basis.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?