BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Chanel S.
Westland, MI
This is the type of show that you can rewatch and binge watch and never get tired. Favorite scene would be when Olivia benson was kidnapped. No I don't think any other show compares to this one. I would recommend this show to anyone that likes crime shows.
Chris P.
Richmond, VA
This show has been on forever and I could probably find it on TV 24 hours a day. This is the go to home sick binge for daytime syndicated TV. The actors that have been on the longest are the best, probably because I remember so much of their backstory.
Brittany H.
Lampasas, TX
Oh the drama! My husband and I have a joke that this show will be on any time that you turn the TV on. Doesn't mean it's NOT addicting. One of a kind, and who doesn't love Olivia Benson??
Chelsea B.
Bristol, wi
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm addicted to this show! Perfect for turning on repeat on Sundays while I'm cleaning or relaxing. Love that new seasons are relevant and inspired by current events, new technologies, etc. Olivia Benson is such a badass, it's hard not to love this show!
Leah C.
Tampa, FL
I think Law and Order is a classic thriller. Its clean, its smart and sophisticated. The acting and the writing is real and gritty without feeling too dismal. A great suspense is my favorite and Law & Order SVU brings it every time for me! Two thumbs up!
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My favorite version of law and order. I have seen every episode multiple times. I love the characters and story lines. It's impossible not to get sucked into the story when it comes on.
Abigail U.
Lakewood, OH
This show is so addicting. I watch it almost every night before I go to bed. It is not for all people, but its something i find very interesting being a social worker. it has a lot to do with the police force and political issues which are interesting.
Tina S.
Love it been waumcthing since it came out enjoy very much each diferent drama that comes with the show cry balled my eyes out with diferents epesiode and enjoyed every moment and still do
Beverly L.
Hallandale, FL
I'm not usually into criminal shows but this show somehow intertwined. Something just catches you and makes you want to watch more. I think I love it so much because these are real life situations where we can relate to it. It is such a must watch show.
Juliana S.
Saturday's I spend my day binge watching from 9am until the last episode on 12am. That's how I relax on my day off. Lol ūüėĆ and I snapped that pic right now... I'm currently watching. ...
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?