Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Gina B.
Gina B.

Love this show! So suspenseful and very real. I always love to have this show in the background while I'm busy doing chores. But I always stand and continue watching it while my chores are being undone LOL
Becky G.
Becky G.
Copperopolis, CA

A long standing show that always has guest actors in roles that make you see them in a different way from what they usually play. I love have they have marathons and I can be a couch potato on a rainy day.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.

My favorite show EVER! I watch all of the reruns during the week on USA and ION television. I was a little sad to see Stabler go but they did good in picking someone to fill his place. Nick Amaro is great!
Amber H.
Amber H.

Been watching this show since it came out, and I watch reruns quite frequently. I love Olivia I think she's my favorite. I liked her and Elliot together the most. I thought Nick was pretty cool though too.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Las Vegas, NV

I love Any TV show that is all about CSI and fbi kind of things. But I do love law n order especially their special victims unit! It's one of my top 10 TV shows I watch all the time and I don't get bored !
Mercadees V.
Mercadees V.
Duluth, Mn

I watch this show whenever it comes on. I close the actors and the stories keep you captivated. They really get into their parts, and you wouldn't guess it wasn't true. I will not miss and episode of this.
member-13e42a8c8
member-13e42a8c8
Little Rock, AR

Love all of the Law & Order shows especially SVU with Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler. We watch Saturday marathons with episodes we have seen before. That is how much my family and I love Law & Order SVU!
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.

One of the absolute best shows out there. Definitely addicting and very educational. I could watch the re-runs for months straight and never get bored. However, I miss Elliot and I wish he would come back.
Kaitlynn H.
Kaitlynn H.
Harriman, NY

This is by far my favorite show. I have seen every episode probably a hundred times each. Chances are if the tv is on in my house this is the show that's playing! Elliot stabler is one of my tv man crushes
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

One of my favorite shows of all time. This show is always on at my house. Mariska Hargitay kills it season after season. If you are into cop shows you will absolutely love it! Definitely a must-watch show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now