Add a Photo

KRISTIN B.
Fayetteville, AR
Oct. 1, 2016, 10:22 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show, no wonder it has been so long running. My sister and I used to have marathons on weekends and always enjoyed it. Definitely has some heavy plot lines but all in all a well done show.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Entertaining and addictive, many seasons to watch therefore its a show that can keep you entertained. Stories are great to follow and if you love mystery, crime and action its the show to watch.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Oct. 6, 2016, 1:19 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my all time go to favorite show. I can watch reruns over and over. Each show is different and teaches a lesson. The characters are awesome!! It is on tv all the time!! A definite watch!!
twylite l.
twylite l.
Sioux Falls, SD
It's hard for me to find someone who shares the same kind of love for this show, the first thing I do in the morning is turn turn this on. I can binge watch this all day is someone would let me.
Tynna H.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
Jan. 26, 2017, 11:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Very good show. I was a huge fan earlier in the site, about to season 6 I wanna say. Maybe 8 or 9. But I was a huge Elliott and Olivia fan and when they started leaving the show I list interest.
Souheila A.
Souheila A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is my favorite branch of law and order; it is actually the only one I like to watch at all. The actors are so invested and each story line although is similar, is intriguing in its own way.
Shea F.
Shea F.
Floresville, TX
Very interesting and suspenseful. Gets the mind going and the adrenaline flowing. Please do not reenact the things shown on this show. Rape, abuse, and molestation are serious things that go on.
Joyce B.
Joyce B.
Jacksonville, NC
Omgggg I love this show. I Love this show. I love trying to see what happened, why and who did it. I could watch this show for hours. The actors are all awesome. I loved the serial killer scene.
Harley J.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA
My absolute favorite show! I have seen every single episode probably more than three times. Olivia is such a good charector! She's so strong in what she believes in and really is a great actress
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
San Benito, TX
You can never go wrong with these episodes. I find these type of dramas to be very entertaining. I like that I find myself trying to see what is gonna happen next and always being surprised jaja
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?