Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tessa T.
Tessa T.
Charleston, SC

One of my favorite shows. Can be a little too much for people, but I really enjoy it. They often draw inspiration from real life cases and present many different opinions on hard-to-discuss topics.
Ann-Marie P.
Ann-Marie P.

One of my hands down FAVORITE crime shows on TV, I have watched every season since the beginning and I love how Benson has evolved from Season 1. Definitely a must watch if you are into crime shows
Tasha C.
Tasha C.

I have been watching this show since forever. It never gets boring and they always have something different so it is nothing repetitive that we have seen before on the show. I love the entire cast.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Newark, NJ

It a great show, really enjoy it. The fact that talks about law and criminals makes it interested. It's a great show to watch on a weekend or an evening when you have no plans or with your friends.
aimee b.
aimee b.
Fremont, CA

This has to be my favorite show of all time I've watched every episode from episode one to the most recent and I seem to be able to watch it over and over again whether I've seen the episode or not
Kiah G.
Kiah G.

There are so many episodes I love just turning it on as background noise. While the subjects discussed can be a trigger for some I believe that this show has opened up discussions on many subjects.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Inglewood, CA

After watching the first episode I was hooked on this show. I binge watch 10 season on Netflix. I still love the show but I miss detective Stabler. I hope they bring him back for a special episode.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Homewood, IL

It's an exciting crime drama about the special victims unit in New York. It states all scenarios are not based on real life. The actors are great. It's a very exciting show to watch in the evening
Ashlyn D.
Ashlyn D.
Choctaw, OK

I LOVE SVU IT IS MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME. It is the reason I want to become a medical examiner. Law and order will never get old to me, I can watch the same episode twice and still be amused.
Cindie R.
Cindie R.
Shafter, CA

How about the best show ever!! I watched all 17 seasons, omg !! It's the best doesn't compare to CSI or anything else. The best actors! My favorite thing was how she adopted Noah, tears falling !!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now