Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katrena S.
Katrena S.
Enid, OK

I've been watching this show for years and it never fails to keep me on my toes. It is amazing. Great plot and amazing character development. The acting Is phenomenal. It is definitely a must watch.
Brigitte H.
Brigitte H.
Orange Park, FL

This is literally the ONLY thing I watch on TV. Nothing else. It is my absolute favorite show of all time. I have every single one recorded. all shows are different and never predictable. I love it!
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.

I'm such a crime freak this is another favorite I love the cases they have and it all need so real this is such a good show some of the guys are so handsome I so would recomend it keeps you thinking
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Clifton, NJ

Favorite TV show! I know a lot of people stopped watching when stabler left, but the show made it through and it just as good! Benson is still awesome and Amanda really fills the void left by amaro!
Mariam C.
Mariam C.

This is my show to watch anytime of the week. You never have any cliche or boring episodes. This show is so addicting and great to watch. The actors are amazing and my favorite person in it is Ice-T
Jordenne H.
Jordenne H.

I've seen almost every episode in this series. There are some scary things that go on and it can happen in real life but even so, it keeps your attention and hooks you into wanting to find out more.
Ela R.
Ela R.
Los Angeles, CA

OK HANDS DOWN THIS IS THE BEST SERIES EVER IN THE LAW AND ORDER TV SERIES IN GENERAL I LOVE BENSON AND STABLER THEY ARE MY FAVORITE ON SCREEN PAIR AND THE ACTUAL SHPW IS INCREDIBLE I LOVE THAT SHOW
Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.
Winchester, VA

This is my absolute favorite show. I could watch this show everyday multiple times! They just don't make them like this anymore! I'm not a reality show person & it seems that's all they do anymore!
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.

This show is a favorite of mine. If I'm not watching it on Netflix, I'm watching it on ION or USA. It's just an awesome show! It's one of those crime shows that once you're into it, you're into it.
Kate J.
Kate J.
Omaha, NE

This is one of my all time favorite shows! I could watch these back to back and over and over. I have always been a big fan of the writers and actors of this show! It always keeps you wanting more.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?