Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Chasity S.
Chasity S.
BEST SHOW EVERRRRR I can't even describe how much this show has helped me in my life and getting through a lot of situations I don't even know what I would do if I didn't have this show anymore.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Entertaining and addictive, many seasons to watch therefore its a show that can keep you entertained. Stories are great to follow and if you love mystery, crime and action its the show to watch.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
This show is my genotype ever. even with cast changes its never dull and fantastic acting. plus usually there is a margarine on TV on the weekends. if you've never seen it where have you been?!?
Joanie C.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Always a go to and never gets boring! The actors do an amazing job on tough subjects. It is all brought to ether well and one of few shows that could go more than 2 seasons without being ruined.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
One of my all time favorite shows! It's an older series so some of the quality isn't exactly up to date but it's still a good show. Decent acting for an older running show. I would recommend it.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
This show is usually on in marathons and I get suckered into watching multiple episodes. Some of the story lines are graphic, but I like seeing the police/detective side as well as the law side.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Always keeps my coming back! This series is so dramatic that I get sucked in. I love when they find the person but reminds me of forensic files. The acting is not the best but it could be worse.
Tamiya J.
Tamiya J.
Akron, OH
I haven't used a Law & Order: SVU product, but I do love the show. It's a show that definitely makes you think & look at things a little bit differently if you've looked at them one sided before
Holly A.
Holly A.
Kingsport, TN
I would give 5 sates but once they too Elliott off, it hasn't been the same. Olivia is a different person. But, it's still a great show and a go-to for me when I just want to relax and watch TV.
Sandra Naveda B.
Sandra Naveda B.
Duarte, CA
Love this program been watching since it's been on.
Very real , emotional, and exciting. Favorite scene c, can't say have many. But i guess it would be when Benson got her baby. Very good acting
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?