Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Donna A.
Donna A.
Colorado Springs, CO

I like shows that draw you in with the plot, but I'd say this show had predictable twists and outcomes about 85-90% of the time if you are remotely intelligent. Still a good show to kill some time.
Kiah G.
Kiah G.

There are so many episodes I love just turning it on as background noise. While the subjects discussed can be a trigger for some I believe that this show has opened up discussions on many subjects.
aimee b.
aimee b.
Fremont, CA

This has to be my favorite show of all time I've watched every episode from episode one to the most recent and I seem to be able to watch it over and over again whether I've seen the episode or not
Kate J.
Kate J.
Omaha, NE

This is one of my all time favorite shows! I could watch these back to back and over and over. I have always been a big fan of the writers and actors of this show! It always keeps you wanting more.
Shelley T.
Shelley T.
Las Vegas, NV

Love this show !! Got behind on a few episodes but going to catch up soon .Olivia is the best and was sad to see some of the old cast go .This show always keeps you ready to get to the next episode
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.

This show is a favorite of mine. If I'm not watching it on Netflix, I'm watching it on ION or USA. It's just an awesome show! It's one of those crime shows that once you're into it, you're into it.
Tessa T.
Tessa T.
Charleston, SC

One of my favorite shows. Can be a little too much for people, but I really enjoy it. They often draw inspiration from real life cases and present many different opinions on hard-to-discuss topics.
Daniel N.
Daniel N.
Warner Robins

I love this show so much. Benson is my favorite. Honestly nothing will ever replace Benson/Elliot! Im so happy that they still make new episodes since ive watched this show from the very beginning!
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Atlantic City, NJ

I love law and order. This is one of my favorite shows. I learn a lot for it and the actors are great. Is similar to CSI. My favorite scene is always the end . You must watch it , you would love it
Tasha C.
Tasha C.

I have been watching this show since forever. It never gets boring and they always have something different so it is nothing repetitive that we have seen before on the show. I love the entire cast.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now