BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
One of my all time favorite shows! It's an older series so some of the quality isn't exactly up to date but it's still a good show. Decent acting for an older running show. I would recommend it.
Tabetha G.
Tabetha G.
Johnston, IA
I had watched 14 seasons in a month. Everyday while I was on bedrest. It kept me on my toes and its a great brain teaser and suspenseful show. Highly recommend it to anyone who loves crime shows

Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Always keeps my coming back! This series is so dramatic that I get sucked in. I love when they find the person but reminds me of forensic files. The acting is not the best but it could be worse.
Sandra Naveda B.
Sandra Naveda B.
Duarte, CA
Love this program been watching since it's been on.
Very real , emotional, and exciting. Favorite scene c, can't say have many. But i guess it would be when Benson got her baby. Very good acting
Holly A.
Holly A.
Kingsport, TN
I would give 5 sates but once they too Elliott off, it hasn't been the same. Olivia is a different person. But, it's still a great show and a go-to for me when I just want to relax and watch TV.
Souheila A.
Souheila A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Pop Culture Expert
This is my favorite branch of law and order; it is actually the only one I like to watch at all. The actors are so invested and each story line although is similar, is intriguing in its own way.
KRISTIN B.
KRISTIN B.
Fayetteville, AR
Great show, no wonder it has been so long running. My sister and I used to have marathons on weekends and always enjoyed it. Definitely has some heavy plot lines but all in all a well done show.
Yasmin F.
Yasmin F.
I loved this show for so many years. It has real life situations. It gets you hooked on what's going on and how they help out its so crazy how things happen and how it's aired for so many years.
Jafra R.
Jafra R.
Harrisburg, PA
One of my go to shows even if it's re-runs! I've watched the series over and over and each time I fall more in love with the show. I feel like I know the characters, they are apart of my family!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Entertaining and addictive, many seasons to watch therefore its a show that can keep you entertained. Stories are great to follow and if you love mystery, crime and action its the show to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?