Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
I watch all of the Law & Order spin offs, but SVU is my favorite. The story line is almost always in sync with real life news stories and I enjoy seeing a different or sometimes similar perspective.
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this show, it's very suspense.
I usually watch this show while eating like I'm in the movies.
Many other TV shows try to copy this but they don't last on TV for long.
They are good actors.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Lexington, KY

I have always loved the Law and Order shows but SVU is my favorite. Love the different stories and how they helped and invested themselves in the victims. Love watching the reruns too. Great Show!!!
KaLeena M.
KaLeena M.
Warner Robins, GA

How can anyone live without watching law and order: SVU. As a matter of fact any of the law and order TV shows are wonderful. All episodes are suspenseful and you can watch them over and over again.
Nena C.
Nena C.

If you like police detective shows this is a great series live the actors very good acting. It is similar to other detective shows. To many shows to pick a favorite scene. I would recommend watching
Favorite show of all time. Amazing cast! Olivia benson is my favorite character. Crimes are very relatable to what goes on in real society. No law show can compare. Constantly recommending to others
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Hazlehurst, GA

Absolutely love this show. I watch it all the time and never get tired of the characters or the drama. The sad thing is knowing that these crimes have actually been committed and are still a danger.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Kentwood, MI

This show is just a good go to. Even if you don't have cable it's on and it's always pulls me in with its gritty story lines and plot twists. I love seeing the good guys take out the those deviants.
Fiorela U.
Fiorela U.
Port Chester, NY

I absolutely HANDS DOWN LOVE THIS SHOW! The type of cases that the director puts on for us to watch are great. They always keep me sucked in! Plus the actors make you feel like your part of the team
Kassidy M.
Kassidy M.
Knoxville, TN

This show is such a classic, the characters, plotline, and writing is probably the best on TV by a long shot. Olivia is a powerful and strong leading role, and is an inspiration to women everywhere.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?