BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Holly A.
Holly A.
Kingsport, TN
I would give 5 sates but once they too Elliott off, it hasn't been the same. Olivia is a different person. But, it's still a great show and a go-to for me when I just want to relax and watch TV.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
This show is usually on in marathons and I get suckered into watching multiple episodes. Some of the story lines are graphic, but I like seeing the police/detective side as well as the law side.
KRISTIN B.
KRISTIN B.
Fayetteville, AR
Great show, no wonder it has been so long running. My sister and I used to have marathons on weekends and always enjoyed it. Definitely has some heavy plot lines but all in all a well done show.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
Love this show! However it is very very serious. There isn't much going on that is funny or heartwarming but it is still a good show. The actors and characters they portray ate very well played.
Harley J.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA
Pop Culture Expert
My absolute favorite show! I have seen every single episode probably more than three times. Olivia is such a good charector! She's so strong in what she believes in and really is a great actress
Yasmin F.
Yasmin F.
I loved this show for so many years. It has real life situations. It gets you hooked on what's going on and how they help out its so crazy how things happen and how it's aired for so many years.
Joyce B.
Joyce B.
Jacksonville, NC
Omgggg I love this show. I Love this show. I love trying to see what happened, why and who did it. I could watch this show for hours. The actors are all awesome. I loved the serial killer scene.
Kristie P.
Kristie P.
Venus, TX
Law & Order: SVU is a long running series that never gets old. The characters keep your interest while the episodes plot keeps you on your seat every time. I could never get tired of this series.
Tynna H.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
Very good show. I was a huge fan earlier in the site, about to season 6 I wanna say. Maybe 8 or 9. But I was a huge Elliott and Olivia fan and when they started leaving the show I list interest.
twylite l.
twylite l.
Sioux Falls, SD
It's hard for me to find someone who shares the same kind of love for this show, the first thing I do in the morning is turn turn this on. I can binge watch this all day is someone would let me.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?