Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.

This is one of my absolute favorite shows! I love Olivia Benson and her partner Elliot Stabler! Such a great time! I've seen all the seasons... TWICE!!!! Everyone should watch this series! You'll be hooked!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.

It's a great TV show!! I used to watch this every single day after school no favorite scene because it's all great it's interesting and great acting not any fake stuff it is a must watch!!! Highly recommend
Anjali J.
Anjali J.

Who doesn't love Law and Order: SVU ? This is one of the most well made television shows made . It's so relatable . It drags you in and keeps you entertained for the full hour . It's a must watch for sure !
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Narrows, VA

Has been one of my favorite TV shows for a LONG time. Benson and Stabler always made a great team and it saddened me when Christopher Meloni left the show because he was a huge character from the beginning.
Azure S.
Azure S.
Burleson, TX

Love love love. I know the whole opening lines favorite show I've seen almost all of it. Great characters wonderful acting love Olivia Benson she is my favorite. Again I say love love love such a good show.
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Tobyhanna, PA

Yes yes yes! Always an amazing show! The acting, the drama, and the trials and tribulations of the detectives. I really could go on and on with how great of a show this is . Only downside, Stabler is gone 😭
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
W Valley City, UT

Absolutely favorite show right now. Most of the episodes I watch are the older ones, but they are still great. I love how each episode is so different. I watch this almost every day or at least when it's on
Shaunna G.
Shaunna G.
Ontario Canada

I watch this show religiously as well. Great actors and actresses. Great story lines. The episodes may not be based upon real events but it gives you an idea of the kind of crazy people there are out there.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Columbus, OH

This show will always be one of my faves. Mariska Hargitay is amazing and this is a perfect show for a weekend binge or catching a few episodes after work. It keeps you interested and the actors are great.
Mercadees V.
Mercadees V.
Duluth, Mn

I watch this show whenever it comes on. I close the actors and the stories keep you captivated. They really get into their parts, and you wouldn't guess it wasn't true. I will not miss and episode of this.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now