Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Evans Mills, NY

I don't know why I love crime shows so much but SVU is by far my favorite. I was upset to see Detective Stabler eventually leave but the show carried and on and the new characters are quite likeable.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Wyoming , MI

Very addicting show. Its not very often that I will rewatch episodes, but this is one show that I would. If you like to watch police investigation shows, with a good story line, then this is for you.
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Hazlehurst, GA

Absolutely love this show. I watch it all the time and never get tired of the characters or the drama. The sad thing is knowing that these crimes have actually been committed and are still a danger.
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Clifton , NJ

I've watched this show for years now and I've always loved it. I like that they incorporate real life news stories into their episodes and address situations that are happening in our everyday lives
Ali P.
Ali P.
Woodbridge, VA

I love this show
It's the best
It on a lot of networks
Including Netflix
It reminds me a little of criminal minds
The actors are amazing always
And I love seeing stars on there when they were little
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV

I've been watching SVU for like ever! I can watch reruns over and over again. I love how committed the actors are to there roles. Liv is my favorite from this show. I do miss Stabler as her partner.
Mrs. Marla B.
Mrs. Marla B.
Jessup, PA

I absolulty love the cross overs with the #OneChicago series.. i do like when they reach from todays topics and talk about them but, i don't like the sad stories sometimes they need to not be remade
Hmong shee K.
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

I started watching this show since I was 8! I love this show, my family and I watch it all the time. I'm usually almost up to date with this show. Can't get enough of it. I hope it doesn't end soon.
I watch all of the Law & Order spin offs, but SVU is my favorite. The story line is almost always in sync with real life news stories and I enjoy seeing a different or sometimes similar perspective.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

One of my favorite shows on television! I am addicted to this program. It portrays realistic events of the Special Victims Unit and although it may be sad at times, it really is an eye opening show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?