Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Matraca Y.
Matraca Y.
Cleveland, OH

This show also expresses the terrible things that are happening to women that most of the time , people are not going to see and can experience and have an understanding of the victims point of view
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Brooklyn, NY

If you love law and police shows you'll love svu it does have a lot to do with victims and how cops should be towards victims instead of how they actually are in real life. Overall it's a great show
Katrena S.
Katrena S.
Enid, OK

I've been watching this show for years and it never fails to keep me on my toes. It is amazing. Great plot and amazing character development. The acting Is phenomenal. It is definitely a must watch.
Ali P.
Ali P.
Woodbridge, VA

I love this show
It's the best
It on a lot of networks
Including Netflix
It reminds me a little of criminal minds
The actors are amazing always
And I love seeing stars on there when they were little
Megan B.
Megan B.
Dubuque, IA

I can binge watch Law & Order: SVU, for forever!!! I absolutely love this show. Yes, I might feel scared or think that there is a cereal killer in the basement after watching. But I LOVE this show!
Bryanna H.
Bryanna H.

I love this show! It's so suspenseful and entertaining. I usually watch it while I'm doing homework because I've watched the episodes so much that I don't even have to look to know what's going on.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Bardonia, NY

This show is addicting. I could watch this show for 8 hours straight without getting bored. The suspense builds in the first 2 minutes wanted you to finish to the end to see how something happened.
Kate J.
Kate J.
Omaha, NE

This is one of my all time favorite shows! I could watch these back to back and over and over. I have always been a big fan of the writers and actors of this show! It always keeps you wanting more.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Atlantic City, NJ

I love law and order. This is one of my favorite shows. I learn a lot for it and the actors are great. Is similar to CSI. My favorite scene is always the end . You must watch it , you would love it
Amira B.
Amira B.

I love this show, it's informative and captivating. I cannot watch another show because it's so suspenseful and keeps you caught up and anticipated. If you like mystery shows, you'll like this one.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now