BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jaziel R.
Paragould, AR
I can't lay in my bed and watch this show non-stop. This is my go-to show. I love the actors and how they fight crime. It's truly amazing. I would definitely recommend this series to anyone. It's is action-filled and never seems to fail to entertain me.
annikka a.
buckeye, AZ
Definitely my favorite TV series of all time. I watch this on a daily basis. All actors make everything seem so realistic and keep things exiting and interesting. I personally would not recommend watching for children, but 13+ in age seems more suitable.
Kelsie B.
Pineville, LA
This has been my go to show for years and even more now that there is a new season on Netflix. I can't wait for more episodes. It is always different and they find ways to keep the episodes fresh.
Venice L.
This show has been on forever I love Olivia I feel like she is the greatest and most powerful woman character on tv I love watching her go higher up in the ranks in the department I love all the actors I recommend to everyone of all ages it's eye opening
This is a wonderful long running series, that touches on many topics (some controversial) but yet really speaks out. We have watched it since the beginning and were bummed when Elliot left the show, as well as Capt Cragen. Still lots of familiar faces!
Pam P.
Virginia Beach
Cant get enough of this series!! Every season gets even more intense than the last. I absolutely love when they crossover into some of my other favorite shows! Keeps me very entertained!
Mala F.
Orange, NJ
I can honestly say that this show here is the most edgy shows I have ever watched. I believe that this show is educational, I believe it can actually help you out in real life situations.
I really enjoyed this show for a long time...loved the actors, and the screenwriting. Great plots and twists, but I must admit that there are only so many story lines to go with the theme. And I think they have covered them all. I would recommend watching.
Tanya L.
Columbus, OH
This is a go to show for me. I enjoy the characters and trying to "solve " the crimes before the end of the show. The actors are great and character development is outstanding. I think this is a stand out compared to other shows. This is a must watch show.
Riley
Brighton, MA
I could watch SVU all day, every day. I think everyone I know could watch SVU all day, every day as well. Something about the show is endlessly engaging and keeps me on the edge of my seat. Obviously the best seasons are those with both Stabler and Benson.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?