Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
University Pl, WA
Love this show, it keeps you on the edge of your seat while also entertaining you with interesting storylines. I could binge watch this all day everyday and I've seen every episode atlas 3 times.
Marie O.
Marie O.
Daly City, CA
Sept. 29, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite TV shows of all time. I definitely love the mystery and suspense of this show. While some can be a little too much for me, most stories have a good plot and very unpredictable.
Layne M.
Layne M.
Philadelphia, PA
This was basically all that I watched when I had cable. A true guilty pleasure. I don't watch a ton of TV but this held my interest pretty well. Good cast, interesting plots, overall decent show.
nancy s.
nancy s.
Gresham, OR
I absolutely love any TV show that is crime related the actors are amazing and all the sfx are amazing as well its just like bones, ncis, criminal minds and so on I love how they keep you on edge
Debbie L.
Debbie L.
Waynesburg, PA
Sept. 23, 2016, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have watched this show from the very beginning. I will say it is very rare that I have missed an episode. This is one of those shows i will watch in reruns when there is nothing else to watch!!
Yasmin F.
Yasmin F.
I loved this show for so many years. It has real life situations. It gets you hooked on what's going on and how they help out its so crazy how things happen and how it's aired for so many years.
cynthia C.
cynthia C.
Wyoming, MI
We like and have most recently started watching past shows, good actors mena nd woman, this show keeps you on the edge and keeps you watching- the best scenes are the ones where it gets personal
Tabetha G.
Tabetha G.
Johnston, IA
I had watched 14 seasons in a month. Everyday while I was on bedrest. It kept me on my toes and its a great brain teaser and suspenseful show. Highly recommend it to anyone who loves crime shows

Malyn B.
Malyn B.
Calhoun, KY
Sept. 29, 2016, 11:45 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Hands down the most addictive tv show. There's so many seasons so it's great for binge watching, but each episode has a unique and captivating story line. Definitely one of my favorite tv shows.
Kristie P.
Kristie P.
Venus, TX
Law & Order: SVU is a long running series that never gets old. The characters keep your interest while the episodes plot keeps you on your seat every time. I could never get tired of this series.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?