10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,152 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Don't know why watching this crime show show is so entertaining but it just is. I've been watching this show since I was little kid and even thinking about it has the theme song stuck in my head!
This is a favorite crime show in our house our whole family watches the episodes and like to Guess Who or what is going to happen to the bad guy. we have been watching this show for over 10 years
It's my late night guilty pleasure! I feel so empowered and ready to fight crime in my sleep. I like that they started to use real life influences in their show. Only one thing where is Stabler!!
Who doesn't love LAW AND ORDER?! rainy days are my favorite because there is always a law and order rainy day special! 😬 I feel like I've seen ever episode but can watch them over and over again.
I have been watching this crime show for years. This law and order is special victims units. Can get intense. Love srill afyer many years of watching. And some are loosly based on current events.
Love this show, it keeps you on the edge of your seat while also entertaining you with interesting storylines. I could binge watch this all day everyday and I've seen every episode atlas 3 times.
One of my favorite TV shows of all time. I definitely love the mystery and suspense of this show. While some can be a little too much for me, most stories have a good plot and very unpredictable.
This was basically all that I watched when I had cable. A true guilty pleasure. I don't watch a ton of TV but this held my interest pretty well. Good cast, interesting plots, overall decent show.
I absolutely love any TV show that is crime related the actors are amazing and all the sfx are amazing as well its just like bones, ncis, criminal minds and so on I love how they keep you on edge
I have watched this show from the very beginning. I will say it is very rare that I have missed an episode. This is one of those shows i will watch in reruns when there is nothing else to watch!!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos