Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Megan F.
Megan F.
Lino Lakes, MN

I'm obsessed with this show and have seen probably ever episode! I like this one over the other Law and order shows! The actors are my favorite and wouldn't be the same without Olivia and Elliot. Great show!
Marangelis R.
Marangelis R.
Bridgeport, CT

I have been watching Law & Order since I was a teenager. It always keeps me on edge, keeps me entertained and best of all the cast is amazing. New season coming up this week and I'll have my pop corn ready.
Chelsi P.
Chelsi P.
Tecumseh, OK

Love this show. Some of the scenes are overwhelmingly real but that makes it good. Great actors. They are good at what they do. No other series like it, they are one of a kind. I would recommend watching it
Mary B.
Mary B.

This is only something I can watch sometimes. I feel like it's the same thing each show. But I mean if I'm bored and it's on TV then I'll watch it because it's not terrible it's just a bit boring sometimes.
Monica E.
Monica E.
Murrieta, CA

This show is very entertaining and also very realistic to the subject matter. It's one of those shows where you know every episode is going to be a good episode. The actors are great a play their role well.
Nehemiah c.
Nehemiah c.
Laveen, AZ

I've watched this show from day one. I can watch old episodes like it was new, there is always something that catches my attention. I always end up binge watching. Theres always the one more episode request
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

I love law and order SVU. Since it's special victims unit it keeps you entertained and Into the show. It's one of my favorite tv shows and they actors and actresses are amazing. You have to watch this show.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX

Law and order svu leg where do I even start!i have pretty much every episode. It has great actors like Olivia benson. And the other. I can't say I have one favorite seen. Yes, definitely it is a must watch.
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.

This is one of my absolute favorite shows! I love Olivia Benson and her partner Elliot Stabler! Such a great time! I've seen all the seasons... TWICE!!!! Everyone should watch this series! You'll be hooked!
Marty M.
Marty M.
High Point, NC

After 18 seasons and many, many character changes it is still one of the best shows on TV. I love how they've developed characters while keeping the cases the focal point of the show. I still miss Stabler!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now