BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #10 in TV

Riley
Brighton, MA
I could watch SVU all day, every day. I think everyone I know could watch SVU all day, every day as well. Something about the show is endlessly engaging and keeps me on the edge of my seat. Obviously the best seasons are those with both Stabler and Benson.
Stephanie D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love watching svu because I somehow always think that I'm some type of detective. I learn a lot from these shows and they are great to watch during study breaks and when procrastinating
darby d.
Toccoa, GA
Law & Order: SVU is one of my absolute favorite shows on television and Netflix. The actors are amazing and the story plots keep me always glued to the screen. Very mesmerizing and I have gotten all of my friends addicted to watching the show! Must watch!
Jaziel R.
Paragould, AR
I can't lay in my bed and watch this show non-stop. This is my go-to show. I love the actors and how they fight crime. It's truly amazing. I would definitely recommend this series to anyone. It's is action-filled and never seems to fail to entertain me.
annikka a.
buckeye, AZ
Definitely my favorite TV series of all time. I watch this on a daily basis. All actors make everything seem so realistic and keep things exiting and interesting. I personally would not recommend watching for children, but 13+ in age seems more suitable.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you are looking for a show to get hooked on this is your show! Each episode is packed full of suspense. I promise once you start watching you will not stop. The acting is phenomenal.
Taryn F.
Martinez, GA
Do we really need a review on this? Benson, Stabler, Fin...all the good guys out there kicking the butts of the sick pervs of the world. Always a good plot, always something interesting.
Eman S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I can watch this all day everyday. For some reason, I never get sick of it. With a dozen or more seasons of it, there is plenty to watch. The main characters are likeable and the story for the most part, repeats itself. For some reason it just doesn't get old.
Isabelle L.
East Meadow, NY
This is one of my all time favorite shows! I love all shows that have to do with the law and also mysteries. The characters/actors play such a great role and keep you hooked all the time!
I mostly watch Law & Order on Sundays. During the week I am watching my other shows. I love detective/police shows. I don't have a favorite scene because I love Law and Order: SVU. All of the actors are good. Would recommend watching this show to everyone.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?