Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashlee J.
Ashlee J.
Moultrie, GA

Law and Order never ceases to amaze me. The cases are always so intriguing. I love Olivia, she's my all time favorite character! If you love crime shows and police dramas then this is a show for you!
Jonya S.
Jonya S.

This show will never get old either. I love it when you have to think and when the good guys catch the bad guys! Again this stuff happens and shows hown messed up people are but good wins in the end!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Joplin, MO

I have watched Law & Order: SVU for as long as I can remember. I like to watch all the reruns on USA and I have seen almost every episode!!! It's such an amazing show and Oliva Benson is amazing!!!!!
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Point Of Rocks, MD

I am in LOVE with this show. It shows how things happen in everyday life and how cops, people and courts are not always right and shows how we can handle different situations and difficult decisions.
Nichole R.
Nichole R.
Southgate, KY

This show is one that I never get tired of. Although I do like the earlier seasons better because they are more focused on the crimes, it is nice to watch the characters grow up in the later seasons.
Kervina L.
Kervina L.

I absolutely love all the Law and Order shows. My parents were the ones who forced me to watch, didn't take long for me to watch on my own. If your not watching you should tune in. It's a great show.
Karri D.
Karri D.
Vine Grove, Ky

I love law and order but SVU is my favorite of all of the law and order shows, i think its interesting how they use real news stories and make shows very loosely based on those so they seem realistic
Liz B.
Liz B.
Western Springs, IL

One of the best TV shows ever made, in my opinion. The seasons with Stabler are by far the best. Would recommend to anyone who likes good television because honestly it doesn't get better than this!!
Pam W.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL

This show is super serious, and you want to think these things never happen in real life. I love the show so much that the sound.....is my alert sound! Everybody that hears it says "Law & Order!!!!!"
El N.
El N.
Fallon, NV

I love this show. Although i always knew the writer had to be messed up... But hes secret is out now. Makes it kinda hard to watch. I probly wont be able to once i have kids though. Just to real life
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?