Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
maria g.
maria g.
Sept. 23, 2016, 9:11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is a classic. Great entertainment for when you are bored. Favorite character is by far is Olivia Benson better known as Mariska Hargitay. Similar tv show would be Criminal Minds or CSI Miami.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Dracut , MA
Oct. 3, 2016, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show, always leaves me guessing and wanting more! I love when Olivia gets the crazies and locks them up for good!!! I always watch it when I am home during the day, Reruns are the best!!!!!!
Erin R.
Erin R.
Homewood, IL
It's an exciting crime drama about the special victims unit in New York. It states all scenarios are not based on real life. The actors are great. It's a very exciting show to watch in the evening
Candice F.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
I have been watching this crime show for years. This law and order is special victims units. Can get intense. Love srill afyer many years of watching. And some are loosly based on current events.
Kaylin B.
Kaylin B.
Joliet, IL
This is a favorite crime show in our house our whole family watches the episodes and like to Guess Who or what is going to happen to the bad guy. we have been watching this show for over 10 years
Mara H.
Mara H.
Don't know why watching this crime show show is so entertaining but it just is. I've been watching this show since I was little kid and even thinking about it has the theme song stuck in my head!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Waycross, GA
Sept. 20, 2016, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Who doesn't love LAW AND ORDER?! rainy days are my favorite because there is always a law and order rainy day special! 😬 I feel like I've seen ever episode but can watch them over and over again.
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
It's my late night guilty pleasure! I feel so empowered and ready to fight crime in my sleep. I like that they started to use real life influences in their show. Only one thing where is Stabler!!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Oct. 7, 2016, 3:40 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show not only do some of the episodes shock you but some can be related to real life crimes that are happing or that happen is one of my favorite shows to watch I highly recommend it!!!
Sam C.
Sam C.
Staten Island, NY
Sept. 26, 2016, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
SVU is an incredible show! Sometimes a little unrealistic but I enjoy watching it at least once a day and when they have marathons which is a lot I can sit in front of the tv for the whole day !!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?