Add a Photo

Photos (23)
El N.
El N.
Fallon, NV

I love this show. Although i always knew the writer had to be messed up... But hes secret is out now. Makes it kinda hard to watch. I probly wont be able to once i have kids though. Just to real life
Monica O.
Monica O.
Snohomish, WA

Love this show! Despite some characters leaving or getting killed off, I think the story lines are great and love how they often parallel current events. Acting is great and characters are believable
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Point Of Rocks, MD

I am in LOVE with this show. It shows how things happen in everyday life and how cops, people and courts are not always right and shows how we can handle different situations and difficult decisions.
Mollie B.
Mollie B.
Royse city, Tx

Love this show so much. The cast does a terrific job at playing each role and stays in character very well. My family watches this all the time however I do wish CW33 would play more recent episodes.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Joplin, MO

I have watched Law & Order: SVU for as long as I can remember. I like to watch all the reruns on USA and I have seen almost every episode!!! It's such an amazing show and Oliva Benson is amazing!!!!!
Jonya S.
Jonya S.

This show will never get old either. I love it when you have to think and when the good guys catch the bad guys! Again this stuff happens and shows hown messed up people are but good wins in the end!
Nichole R.
Nichole R.
Southgate, KY

This show is one that I never get tired of. Although I do like the earlier seasons better because they are more focused on the crimes, it is nice to watch the characters grow up in the later seasons.
Kayanna J.
Kayanna J.
Coram, NY

I love this show! Elliott and Olivia are a great match but ever since Elliott left this show isnt the same. I don`t watch the new episodes but I definitely make sure I watch the re runs that come on.
Pam W.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL

This show is super serious, and you want to think these things never happen in real life. I love the show so much that the sound.....is my alert sound! Everybody that hears it says "Law & Order!!!!!"
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Alexandria, VA

I love murder/investigation shows and law and order as a whole I can watch over and over again I love that they have different divisions it's very realistic munch and finch are my favorite characters
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now