BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Rosymar R.
Rosymar R.
Medley, FL
Law and order is a series that I love because it keeps me entertained throughout the tempo that lasts. It has the necessary amount of drama, suspense, and actually needed to capture the attention.
Ashlyn D.
Ashlyn D.
Choctaw, OK
I LOVE SVU IT IS MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME. It is the reason I want to become a medical examiner. Law and order will never get old to me, I can watch the same episode twice and still be amused.
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Law and order is one of the best shows out there. That's why it has lasted so long. A lot of actors got their start on Law & Order. I think a lot of other series tried to mimic the winning series.
Kyra P.
Kyra P.
Coral Springs, FL
In 2001, my sister and I binged this show in a 24 hour marathon and have faithfully watches for the last 15 years. It had very real and scary storylines that keep you intreagued the whole episode.
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
Pineville, LA
This has been my go to show for years and even more now that there is a new season on Netflix. I can't wait for more episodes. It is always different and they find ways to keep the episodes fresh.
Haleigh V.
Haleigh V.
Deltona, FL
OK. I freaking love the show so much it's so good and the main character Olivia Benson is just amazing and she's such a badass I love her and I love the show and I definitely recommend the show to
Cindie R.
Cindie R.
Shafter , CA
Pop Culture Expert
How about the best show ever!! I watched all 17 seasons, omg !! It's the best doesn't compare to CSI or anything else. The best actors! My favorite thing was how she adopted Noah, tears falling !!
Candice F.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I have been watching this crime show for years. This law and order is special victims units. Can get intense. Love srill afyer many years of watching. And some are loosly based on current events.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Love this show not only do some of the episodes shock you but some can be related to real life crimes that are happing or that happen is one of my favorite shows to watch I highly recommend it!!!
Mara H.
Mara H.
Pop Culture Expert
Don't know why watching this crime show show is so entertaining but it just is. I've been watching this show since I was little kid and even thinking about it has the theme song stuck in my head!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?