Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Claudia A.
Claudia A.
Doral, FL

The best of the bunch, the characters are engaging and when they introduce characters you don't feel they are out of place. The show has never messed with a good formula and the subjects are very interesting.
Maryncia A.
Maryncia A.

I'm really into suspense and mystery. And SVU has always been my favorite just because of the characters. I like Lt Benson Mariska is a great actor. Just like the fact that this show is so real but fictional
Molly M.
Molly M.
West Lafayette, IN

LITERALLY my go-to show. I've been watching this show ever since I was a small child. This show played a big role in making me cautious of strangers when I was a kid. It deals with a lot of real-life issues.
marina g.
marina g.
145 w Alford st San Dimas

i love it so much it's a great product and show!!! my favorite sense is when the victim gets caught i love the actors it's amazing acting it's similiar to NCIS it's a must watch!!! i promise you'll love it !
Jill L.
Jill L.
Staten Island, NY

My absolute favorite show! There is nothing better than a little Olivia Benson in your life!!! This is something that I could watch over and over again even though I've seen some of the episodes. I'm hooked!
Jocey F.
Jocey F.
Ada, OK

I love this show! It is very suspenseful and intriguing. Although I wouldn't recommend this show for children or young teens, it does have some violence and sexual content but overall it is very interesting.
Naomi G.
Naomi G.
Bronx, Ny

This is one of my favorite shows! Since I live in NYC I feel super cool because I know most of the places they chose to film in. If you like drama and crime/mystery. you'll love this show! thank me later lol
Mary B.
Mary B.

This is only something I can watch sometimes. I feel like it's the same thing each show. But I mean if I'm bored and it's on TV then I'll watch it because it's not terrible it's just a bit boring sometimes.
Mary K.
Mary K.
Glastonbury

Long running cop show about detectives in a special NYC unit that covers mostly. Sxcrimes. Victims are often the most vulnerable of society. The Main character, is famously the namesake of a pop star's cat.
Marangelis R.
Marangelis R.
Bridgeport, CT

I have been watching Law & Order since I was a teenager. It always keeps me on edge, keeps me entertained and best of all the cast is amazing. New season coming up this week and I'll have my pop corn ready.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now