Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cindie R.
Cindie R.
Shafter, CA
How about the best show ever!! I watched all 17 seasons, omg !! It's the best doesn't compare to CSI or anything else. The best actors! My favorite thing was how she adopted Noah, tears falling !!
Kaylea G.
Kaylea G.
Owosso, MI
I have watched every episode from the beginning. This is my all time favorite show, I would give it 10 stars if I could. Love all the actors and always good episodes. It's definitely a must watch!
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sept. 29, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and order is one of the best shows out there. That's why it has lasted so long. A lot of actors got their start on Law & Order. I think a lot of other series tried to mimic the winning series.
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Las vegas, NV
Been watching this show since forever, have watched ever single episode that has aired and I just love it! Growing up it made me want to become a detective. Recommend to everyone you will love it.
Maddy G.
Maddy G.
I love SVU! I remember my sister and I would watch marathons of this allllllll the time. I still love watching this show. It's so interesting and suspenseful, there's always some crazy plot twist!
Ashlyn D.
Ashlyn D.
Choctaw, OK
Sept. 25, 2016, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I LOVE SVU IT IS MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME. It is the reason I want to become a medical examiner. Law and order will never get old to me, I can watch the same episode twice and still be amused.
Sakinah D.
Sakinah D.
Dumfries, VA
I have literally seen every episode of this show. One of my favorite spin offs. Great character development and writing. Ripped from the headlines has been very good for this show and the viewers.
Valerie O.
Valerie O.
My favorite show of all time. The writers are absolute geniuses. Opens your mind to what happens in this world and the judicial system. wonderfully made and executed show. I recommend to everyone.
paige M.
paige M.
Grand Blanc, MI
Whenever I can't find anything new to watch I know I'll always enjoy going back to the classics. This show is always entertaining and easy to watch. I look forward to marathons when they're on TV.
Haleigh V.
Haleigh V.
Deltona, FL
OK. I freaking love the show so much it's so good and the main character Olivia Benson is just amazing and she's such a badass I love her and I love the show and I definitely recommend the show to
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?