Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Mariam C.
Mariam C.

This is my show to watch anytime of the week. You never have any cliche or boring episodes. This show is so addicting and great to watch. The actors are amazing and my favorite person in it is Ice-T
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Hazlehurst, GA

Absolutely love this show. I watch it all the time and never get tired of the characters or the drama. The sad thing is knowing that these crimes have actually been committed and are still a danger.
Jordenne H.
Jordenne H.

I've seen almost every episode in this series. There are some scary things that go on and it can happen in real life but even so, it keeps your attention and hooks you into wanting to find out more.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

One of my favorite shows on television! I am addicted to this program. It portrays realistic events of the Special Victims Unit and although it may be sad at times, it really is an eye opening show.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Kentwood, MI

This show is just a good go to. Even if you don't have cable it's on and it's always pulls me in with its gritty story lines and plot twists. I love seeing the good guys take out the those deviants.
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Clifton , NJ

I've watched this show for years now and I've always loved it. I like that they incorporate real life news stories into their episodes and address situations that are happening in our everyday lives
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Clifton, NJ

Favorite TV show! I know a lot of people stopped watching when stabler left, but the show made it through and it just as good! Benson is still awesome and Amanda really fills the void left by amaro!
I watch all of the Law & Order spin offs, but SVU is my favorite. The story line is almost always in sync with real life news stories and I enjoy seeing a different or sometimes similar perspective.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Brooklyn, NY

If you love law and police shows you'll love svu it does have a lot to do with victims and how cops should be towards victims instead of how they actually are in real life. Overall it's a great show
Mrs. Marla B.
Mrs. Marla B.
Jessup, PA

I absolulty love the cross overs with the #OneChicago series.. i do like when they reach from todays topics and talk about them but, i don't like the sad stories sometimes they need to not be remade
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now