Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Flushing, NY

I LOVE LAW AND ORDER SUV ITS SO AMAZIMG EVERYONE CHECK IT OUT I SUGGEST AND RECOMMEND THIS SHOW TO EVERYONE UTS SO UNIQUE AND THE ACTORS ARE SO GOOD AND THEIR ACTING IS ON POINT THIS SHOW IS A MUCH WATCH !!!
Sarin T.
Sarin T.
Austin, TX

Life is tough when you see the cruelest and most hardened criminals and their victims come through your doors everyday. The sharp minds of these SVU officers solve devious plots while they serve and protect!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.

Sometimes I have to stop watching because of the nature of the case they are showing. I pretty much can't watch any involving kids. I do like the characters though and how they have developed over the years.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Los Angeles, CA

Love svu. I've been watching this show for years. It's not for the faint of heart or someone who wants an easy background show. I get so sucked into each episode. Great acting and even has some great cameos.
MaryHelen B.
MaryHelen B.
Annapolis, MD

I love this show, even though I've seen a majority of the episodes. I love that there is usually an episode on at some point in the day on some channel - it's familiar and entertaining, if a bit predictable.
Claudia A.
Claudia A.
Doral, FL

The best of the bunch, the characters are engaging and when they introduce characters you don't feel they are out of place. The show has never messed with a good formula and the subjects are very interesting.
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI

One of the best, well written dramas on TV! Each episode is a nail biter and I have seen every episode since its inception. This is my second favorite behind the original Law & Order. I miss Elliott Stabler!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Brunswick, GA

This is one of my most favorite shows of all!
They have the best actors ever! I don't miss one episode on Netflix ha
You have to watch this I promise you'll look forward to the next episode
It's a must watch
Xerena M.
Xerena M.
Zephyrhills, FL

Amazing show!!! This is what real life is all about. You see the emotional side to what goes on behind real life. It's just a show but the thought of what everyone goes through in life is right on this show.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Acworth, GA

Amazing that thiis show is based upon real crimes committed. Fascination as why people commit such heinous crimes. Believable characters, strong storyline. SVU grabs you from the first minute you turn it on.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now