Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV

Watched this show a thousand times even reruns! Love the actors, I get so into this show I have to remind myself it ain't real lol.. I don't really have a favorite scene. I would recommend this show!!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Macclesfield, Nc

One of my favorite TV shows! Every episode is something different- a new story! It's very similar to law and order criminal intent. Great actors, great plot! Everything is just great. Would recommend!
Charm P.
Charm P.

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is one of my favorite shows. It's very addicting and I watch it when I have spare time. The actors are great and the plots are too. I highly recommend this show!!!!
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Pioche, NV

Love love love this show! It always is very intense, Mariska Hargitay is seriously such an awesome actress! If you like suspense this is the show for you I promise! Tune into Netflix or even on cable!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Williamstown, WV

I have been a huge fan of SVU for as long as I can remember. This show deals with real life crime situations and makes you feel a part of the action. I view the world differently because of this show.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Los Angeles, CA

The special victims unit is the only series of law and order worth watching in my opinion. However it is so good! It keeps you intrigued for most of the time but it can be kind of predictable at times
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA

I'll be honest, this show is cheesy and often predictable, but is somehow addictively entertaining. The ripped-from-the-headlines plots are always funny to see, and the characters are easily likable..
Zenobia P.
Zenobia P.

One of my favorite shows!!! I can't get enough!!! All of the episodes really speak to the audience In their own individual ways and also tackle important issues in societ. LOVE me some law and order!!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
New Orleans, LA

All day, every day. I've been watching SVU on a continuous loop for over a decade, and I can't fall asleep unless it's on tv. I have a Hulu subscription almost entirely so that I can watch this daily.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.

My family loves watching this show together. Great acting! We always try to see if we can figure out who committed the crime before it is revealed. Who doesn't love a good mystery? It is a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now