Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Liz B.
Liz B.
Western Springs, IL

One of the best TV shows ever made, in my opinion. The seasons with Stabler are by far the best. Would recommend to anyone who likes good television because honestly it doesn't get better than this!!
Tristain S.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID

I've seen every episode and I'm still addicted. I love this show. If ur a crime freak like me this is super interesting and keeps u on ur toes the whole time. I love it. I highly recommend this show.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Evans Mills, NY

I don't know why I love crime shows so much but SVU is by far my favorite. I was upset to see Detective Stabler eventually leave but the show carried and on and the new characters are quite likeable.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Santa Barbara, CA

Love it. I grew up in LA, and have seen minor accidents and other not so dangerous things happen. It's pretty cool to see what happens behind the scenes. It's pretty interesting and seems super real.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Wyoming , MI

Very addicting show. Its not very often that I will rewatch episodes, but this is one show that I would. If you like to watch police investigation shows, with a good story line, then this is for you.
Ashlee J.
Ashlee J.
Moultrie, GA

Law and Order never ceases to amaze me. The cases are always so intriguing. I love Olivia, she's my all time favorite character! If you love crime shows and police dramas then this is a show for you!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

One of my favorite shows on television! I am addicted to this program. It portrays realistic events of the Special Victims Unit and although it may be sad at times, it really is an eye opening show.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Clifton, NJ

Favorite TV show! I know a lot of people stopped watching when stabler left, but the show made it through and it just as good! Benson is still awesome and Amanda really fills the void left by amaro!
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Clifton , NJ

I've watched this show for years now and I've always loved it. I like that they incorporate real life news stories into their episodes and address situations that are happening in our everyday lives
Jordenne H.
Jordenne H.

I've seen almost every episode in this series. There are some scary things that go on and it can happen in real life but even so, it keeps your attention and hooks you into wanting to find out more.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now