Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Cindie R.
Cindie R.
Shafter, CA
Pop Culture Expert
How about the best show ever!! I watched all 17 seasons, omg !! It's the best doesn't compare to CSI or anything else. The best actors! My favorite thing was how she adopted Noah, tears falling !!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite shows however some of the older characters have left and I don't quite like the newer ones I much prefer to watch the old ones on Netflix or reruns that are on USA occasionally.
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Law and order is one of the best shows out there. That's why it has lasted so long. A lot of actors got their start on Law & Order. I think a lot of other series tried to mimic the winning series.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Dracut , MA
Great show, always leaves me guessing and wanting more! I love when Olivia gets the crazies and locks them up for good!!! I always watch it when I am home during the day, Reruns are the best!!!!!!
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
Pineville, LA
This has been my go to show for years and even more now that there is a new season on Netflix. I can't wait for more episodes. It is always different and they find ways to keep the episodes fresh.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Wichita, KS
If you like crime shows and great actors you found it with SVU law and order! They have the best actors and the best shows I would truly recommend this for you to watch you wont stop watching it!
alex z.
alex z.
Lutz, FL
I love this show. the scenes they have are so real and some of the stuff can help you be more aware. its really cool to watch shows like this and see people start to figure out the investigations.
Kaylea G.
Kaylea G.
Owosso, MI
I have watched every episode from the beginning. This is my all time favorite show, I would give it 10 stars if I could. Love all the actors and always good episodes. It's definitely a must watch!
Genesis L.
Genesis L.
El Paso
It's a very exciting series although I do miss some of the old characters and didn't really like the story line they did to take them out. I can't say that made me stop watching though! I love it.
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
This is one of my favorite shows. It's dramatic while also being real and explaining real world sexual crimes. My favorite episode would have to be 911 I recommend watching the entire long series.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?