BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
alex z.
Lutz, FL
I love this show. the scenes they have are so real and some of the stuff can help you be more aware. its really cool to watch shows like this and see people start to figure out the investigations.
Kyra P.
Coral Springs, FL
In 2001, my sister and I binged this show in a 24 hour marathon and have faithfully watches for the last 15 years. It had very real and scary storylines that keep you intreagued the whole episode.
Genesis L.
El Paso
It's a very exciting series although I do miss some of the old characters and didn't really like the story line they did to take them out. I can't say that made me stop watching though! I love it.
Rosa H.
Las vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert
Been watching this show since forever, have watched ever single episode that has aired and I just love it! Growing up it made me want to become a detective. Recommend to everyone you will love it.
Maddy G.
Pop Culture Expert
I love SVU! I remember my sister and I would watch marathons of this allllllll the time. I still love watching this show. It's so interesting and suspenseful, there's always some crazy plot twist!
Kaylea G.
Owosso, MI
I have watched every episode from the beginning. This is my all time favorite show, I would give it 10 stars if I could. Love all the actors and always good episodes. It's definitely a must watch!
paige M.
Grand Blanc, MI
Whenever I can't find anything new to watch I know I'll always enjoy going back to the classics. This show is always entertaining and easy to watch. I look forward to marathons when they're on TV.
Valerie O.
My favorite show of all time. The writers are absolute geniuses. Opens your mind to what happens in this world and the judicial system. wonderfully made and executed show. I recommend to everyone.
maria g.
This is a classic. Great entertainment for when you are bored. Favorite character is by far is Olivia Benson better known as Mariska Hargitay. Similar tv show would be Criminal Minds or CSI Miami.
Haleigh V.
Deltona, FL
OK. I freaking love the show so much it's so good and the main character Olivia Benson is just amazing and she's such a badass I love her and I love the show and I definitely recommend the show to
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?