BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
This is one of my favorite shows. It's dramatic while also being real and explaining real world sexual crimes. My favorite episode would have to be 911 I recommend watching the entire long series.
Genesis L.
Genesis L.
El Paso
It's a very exciting series although I do miss some of the old characters and didn't really like the story line they did to take them out. I can't say that made me stop watching though! I love it.
Valerie O.
Valerie O.
My favorite show of all time. The writers are absolute geniuses. Opens your mind to what happens in this world and the judicial system. wonderfully made and executed show. I recommend to everyone.
Haleigh V.
Haleigh V.
Deltona, FL
OK. I freaking love the show so much it's so good and the main character Olivia Benson is just amazing and she's such a badass I love her and I love the show and I definitely recommend the show to
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite shows however some of the older characters have left and I don't quite like the newer ones I much prefer to watch the old ones on Netflix or reruns that are on USA occasionally.
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Law and order is one of the best shows out there. That's why it has lasted so long. A lot of actors got their start on Law & Order. I think a lot of other series tried to mimic the winning series.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Wichita, KS
If you like crime shows and great actors you found it with SVU law and order! They have the best actors and the best shows I would truly recommend this for you to watch you wont stop watching it!
Cindie R.
Cindie R.
Shafter , CA
Pop Culture Expert
How about the best show ever!! I watched all 17 seasons, omg !! It's the best doesn't compare to CSI or anything else. The best actors! My favorite thing was how she adopted Noah, tears falling !!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Dracut, MA
Great show, always leaves me guessing and wanting more! I love when Olivia gets the crazies and locks them up for good!!! I always watch it when I am home during the day, Reruns are the best!!!!!!
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
Pineville, LA
This has been my go to show for years and even more now that there is a new season on Netflix. I can't wait for more episodes. It is always different and they find ways to keep the episodes fresh.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?