BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Sakinah D.
Sakinah D.
Dumfries, VA
Pop Culture Expert
I have literally seen every episode of this show. One of my favorite spin offs. Great character development and writing. Ripped from the headlines has been very good for this show and the viewers.
Kyra P.
Kyra P.
Coral Springs, FL
In 2001, my sister and I binged this show in a 24 hour marathon and have faithfully watches for the last 15 years. It had very real and scary storylines that keep you intreagued the whole episode.
paige M.
paige M.
Grand Blanc, MI
Whenever I can't find anything new to watch I know I'll always enjoy going back to the classics. This show is always entertaining and easy to watch. I look forward to marathons when they're on TV.
Valerie O.
Valerie O.
My favorite show of all time. The writers are absolute geniuses. Opens your mind to what happens in this world and the judicial system. wonderfully made and executed show. I recommend to everyone.
maria g.
maria g.
This is a classic. Great entertainment for when you are bored. Favorite character is by far is Olivia Benson better known as Mariska Hargitay. Similar tv show would be Criminal Minds or CSI Miami.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Wichita, KS
If you like crime shows and great actors you found it with SVU law and order! They have the best actors and the best shows I would truly recommend this for you to watch you wont stop watching it!
Cindie R.
Cindie R.
Shafter , CA
Pop Culture Expert
How about the best show ever!! I watched all 17 seasons, omg !! It's the best doesn't compare to CSI or anything else. The best actors! My favorite thing was how she adopted Noah, tears falling !!
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
This is one of my favorite shows. It's dramatic while also being real and explaining real world sexual crimes. My favorite episode would have to be 911 I recommend watching the entire long series.
Genesis L.
Genesis L.
El Paso
It's a very exciting series although I do miss some of the old characters and didn't really like the story line they did to take them out. I can't say that made me stop watching though! I love it.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Dracut, MA
Great show, always leaves me guessing and wanting more! I love when Olivia gets the crazies and locks them up for good!!! I always watch it when I am home during the day, Reruns are the best!!!!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?