Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shelley T.
Shelley T.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this show !! Got behind on a few episodes but going to catch up soon .Olivia is the best and was sad to see some of the old cast go .This show always keeps you ready to get to the next episode
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
I have been watching this show since forever. It never gets boring and they always have something different so it is nothing repetitive that we have seen before on the show. I love the entire cast.
Cindie R.
Cindie R.
Shafter, CA
How about the best show ever!! I watched all 17 seasons, omg !! It's the best doesn't compare to CSI or anything else. The best actors! My favorite thing was how she adopted Noah, tears falling !!
Valerie O.
Valerie O.
My favorite show of all time. The writers are absolute geniuses. Opens your mind to what happens in this world and the judicial system. wonderfully made and executed show. I recommend to everyone.
Genesis L.
Genesis L.
El Paso
It's a very exciting series although I do miss some of the old characters and didn't really like the story line they did to take them out. I can't say that made me stop watching though! I love it.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorite shows however some of the older characters have left and I don't quite like the newer ones I much prefer to watch the old ones on Netflix or reruns that are on USA occasionally.
Rosymar R.
Rosymar R.
Medley, FL
Oct. 4, 2016, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and order is a series that I love because it keeps me entertained throughout the tempo that lasts. It has the necessary amount of drama, suspense, and actually needed to capture the attention.
Ashlyn D.
Ashlyn D.
Choctaw, OK
Sept. 25, 2016, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I LOVE SVU IT IS MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME. It is the reason I want to become a medical examiner. Law and order will never get old to me, I can watch the same episode twice and still be amused.
alex z.
alex z.
Lutz, FL
I love this show. the scenes they have are so real and some of the stuff can help you be more aware. its really cool to watch shows like this and see people start to figure out the investigations.
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
This is one of my favorite shows. It's dramatic while also being real and explaining real world sexual crimes. My favorite episode would have to be 911 I recommend watching the entire long series.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?