BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Victoria K.
Glendale, AZ
Best show ever. This is my favorite TV show. I love this version of Law and Order. I love the actors and the storylines. I like how they are based on some real events and they are always different. Most shows just hangs the actors and scenery for their spin off series, but this show is completely different than the other law and orders because it is only about crimes that are regarding children and obscene things. I can't express how great this show is.
Frivol4Freckles
It's going into season 17 and is still as enjoyable to watch as ever. There's always a bit of character evolution thrown in, and the list of guest starts just keeps getting better and better. There's nothing that competes with it for story and acting. Although this is entertainment, I can't help but feel that over the years this show has done a lot to pull back the curtain on sexual assault in its many forms, as well as problems like the r@pe kit backlog.
Love me some Law & Order and the SVU version is no exception. I fell in love with the series when Benson and Stabler were the main attraction and was worried when Stabler left the show. However, I have been impression how the series was able to move forward, keep the integrity of the show veterans but make way for new players that have become just as engaging. I know the series can't go on forever, but I would be just as happy if it could. The fact they take 'straight from the headlines' storylines and make them their own is tried and true but also smart to keep us the viewer entertained and engaged.
Jordan D.
Strausstown, PA
This is one of my favorite shows. The emotions are raw and the characters are likable. I like how the endings aren't always happy and show the reality of the kind of jobs that they have. The different situations in each episode seem very real and I've cried multiple times in different episodes. Not a show for someone who is sensitive to the topics it talks about but even as a victim myself I honestly love it. Would 100% recommend to binge watch.
Brittanie S.
Chesapeake, VA
I LOVE SVU!! The writing, the characters, the story line are soooo good! I tried to get to the other law & order shows but I just couldn't. SVU is amazing! Yes stabler being gone is upsetting but that doesn't make me like the show any less. I'm so happy the new season is back and the premiere episode definitely showed why this show is one of the best and why mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress. I really applaud the police officers and doctors who have to have to deal with these types of cases everyday because it truly is heartbreaking and like benson and stabler said so many times "somebody has to do it"
Melissa S.
Abilene, TX
Love this show. I like the long standing characters to give it continuity, but also the new characters each season to not only shake things up and keep it fresh but to give new story lines and social injustices. Everybody works together but also has their own story, which I think most people can relate to. I learn things that I didn't know about our works that can seem scary bit at the same time I feel like I can't sit with my head under a rock.
Sarah P.
San Juan, TX
In my opinion, the best criminal justice shows EVER. The intensity of each story and each case is absolutely amazing and leaves you intrigued throughout the entire show. The sense of drama and fear that comes with dealing with criminal activities is felt through the entire show and it captures the work of the justice system perfectly. I definitely would recommend for anyone who loves watching criminal justice, mystery, drama and a little forensics.
Dianida G.
Lemoore
This show has always been very interesting. Although these stories are fictional. They can also be very real. This show has probably made me a bit paranoid. When it comes to the safety of myself and my children. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. SVU exposes very real crimes. So it has made me aware of what our human minds are capable of. Our animalistic behaviors that Can pose as a threat. It has helped me to be more aware of my surroundings.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm so happy this show is running back to back on at least one channel everyday because I LOVE IT. Olivia and Elliot are my favorite television cops of all time. I love Ice-T's character too, because I just love Ice-T. This show always keeps me interested. I've never watched an episode where I lost interest. It gets hard to watch sometimes, but they show things that happen in real life, so it's something you have to get used to. There are terrible people out there who commit terrible crimes. SVU reflects that. It's a show I plan on watching until the episodes/reruns stop, which will probably be never.
Claudia J.
Denver, CO
This is my favorite show ever. I am addicted. It is so interesting and dramatic and capturing. Sometimes it is very sad or even hard to watch, but I believe it teaches great lessons and educates everyone who watches it. Abuse culture,gender identity, hate crimes, homophobia, police brutality and racism are consistently talked about. These issues are still being face today so that is great. The cast is wonderful, all great actors. Olivia Benson, John Munch, Ice T and BD Wong are my favorites. I've seen almost every episode. I even cry sometimes(a lot). Amazing show, would recommend to everyone.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?