Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Leah V.
Leah V.

Omg I LOVE this show so much like you do not even know. I have been a die hard fun since I can remember. Watched all the seasons on Netflix and other ones as well. I LOVE Olivia Benson (Mariska hargitay) and the cast I can not wait for the new season to come out in September. I will be waiting!!!!!!!! Also everyone needs to watch this show its amazing
Vania L.
Vania L.
Penndel, PA

I've watched a lot of these shows based on the reruns on USA channel. They have a lot of good actors and a lot of big named actors would make guest appearances on there. It reminds me a lot of your typical police activity show, but it boasts that the cases are based on real cases that have happened. If you like Serial the podcast, you'd like this show
Madison I.
Madison I.
Chandler, AZ

Law and Order SVU is one of my all-time favorite shows. The characters are deep and poignant, and I love that almost every episode wraps up as a single story. It is a stand-out show, but definitely not for people who suffer from PTSD or have suffered other traumas. It can be a little bit intense! However, I personally love it and watch it religiously!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Visalia, CA

This is my personal favorite. Have seen evey single episode more than once. I watch every marathon that comes on and i know every character. I will even watch other shows and point out which actors have been on SVU. I love seeing the older episodes and finding out they play different characters later. Like rowlins has been a victim on the show before.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY

I think I've seen every single episode ever and while I miss the good old days with Benson & Stabler, the newer seasons have been pretty enjoyable as well. I love Ice T as Odafin Tutuola and his awesome one liners! Love the stories that are ripped from the headlines. The story lines are a little OTT sometimes but usually pretty great and never boring.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.

This series has run for over 17 seasons. I think that speaks to its quality. Each episode is unique and if you watch it all the way from the first episode, you fall in love with all of the characters and watch them grow as people. This show pulls at the heart strings and brings to light the wild and sad situations people face living in The Big Apple.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Inman, SC

This show is my favorite because I always feel like it is dramatic and has a good catch when watching a show with many different plots throughout the series. I also love that its almost educational about their specialty and the victims and teaches you not only how to handle these situations but if it happens to you it teaches you how to deal with it.
Amy G.
Amy G.

I would give this show more than 5 stars if it would let me! This show is incredible. The cast is amazing. The story line always keeps you on the edge of your seat. I have watched every single episode since the day it first aired. There's no show on tv like this one! I highly highly recommend anyone and everyone to watch this incredible masterpiece!!
Linda B.
Linda B.
Cecil, WI

SVU keeps you on your toes and keeps you glued to your tv. It is not like any other TV series. Its a show of a lot of reality that I feel many dont see. But in the end most of the time they get the bad guys but sometimes not as that is how real life is. I am a surviver of abuse. And on this series it gives me a good feeling. But always with a twist.
andrea b.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA

I love the SVU story line, the actors, and the scenes. I grew up watching this because it was my mother's favorite. I don't like all of the other lines they have came out with, they aren't as good because the actors aren't the same or act the part right, but the SVU series I would definitely recommend to anyone loving the murder/court type of shows!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now