Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY

I think I've seen every single episode ever and while I miss the good old days with Benson & Stabler, the newer seasons have been pretty enjoyable as well. I love Ice T as Odafin Tutuola and his awesome one liners! Love the stories that are ripped from the headlines. The story lines are a little OTT sometimes but usually pretty great and never boring.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Inman, SC

This show is my favorite because I always feel like it is dramatic and has a good catch when watching a show with many different plots throughout the series. I also love that its almost educational about their specialty and the victims and teaches you not only how to handle these situations but if it happens to you it teaches you how to deal with it.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.

This series has run for over 17 seasons. I think that speaks to its quality. Each episode is unique and if you watch it all the way from the first episode, you fall in love with all of the characters and watch them grow as people. This show pulls at the heart strings and brings to light the wild and sad situations people face living in The Big Apple.
Amy G.
Amy G.

I would give this show more than 5 stars if it would let me! This show is incredible. The cast is amazing. The story line always keeps you on the edge of your seat. I have watched every single episode since the day it first aired. There's no show on tv like this one! I highly highly recommend anyone and everyone to watch this incredible masterpiece!!
Linda B.
Linda B.
Cecil, WI

SVU keeps you on your toes and keeps you glued to your tv. It is not like any other TV series. Its a show of a lot of reality that I feel many dont see. But in the end most of the time they get the bad guys but sometimes not as that is how real life is. I am a surviver of abuse. And on this series it gives me a good feeling. But always with a twist.
andrea b.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA

I love the SVU story line, the actors, and the scenes. I grew up watching this because it was my mother's favorite. I don't like all of the other lines they have came out with, they aren't as good because the actors aren't the same or act the part right, but the SVU series I would definitely recommend to anyone loving the murder/court type of shows!
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Mountain Top, PA

If you've ever wanted to be a lawyer or a detective, then
Law and Order is the show for you. There's a villain, a
detective, and a lawyer/the courts. And as in every one hour
show like this, yes, they always catch the bad guy. But this
show's episode's are different. They are more realistic and
always hold your interest. Try watching it some night.
I started watching on hulu right after I had my daughter in february and have currently watched through every season! I love that you get so attached to all the characters, but at the same time the plot lines are always new and fresh and I never feel like I'm watching the same thing over and over. Pretty impressive for being on the air for so long!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Brooklyn, NY

This show is timeless. I can marathon it on any given day, and on my down time I usually do. Love that it keeps up to date with the current news headlines. What makes this show even better for a NYC girl like myself is that it is based on my hometown! If you aren't addicted to this show yet give an episode a try and I promise you will not be sorry.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA

Dun Dun....Just the introduction is iconic. And honestly Law and Order of any variety is pretty much a once you pop you can't stop scenario. Because once you start an episode you have to finish it just to see how it ends, even if you already know how it ends. It has great ensemble cast and relevant cases that are clearly ripped from the headlines.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now