Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Aneyssa G.
Aneyssa G.
I just recently started watching SVU and it is basically all I watch now. Anytime it is on TV I'm watching it. I love the stories how they have the same plot more or less but are also very different. The stories are pretty sad because it's something that happens in real life. If you don't like special victim stories then this isn't a show for you.
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
One of the oldest, but really good crime shows. They are very realistic and I like the characters in the show. I don't think there are other shows similar to these that can beat SVU. Of all law and order series, I liked SVU the best. Not all episodes have a solid ending, some of them are open-ended which arent my favorites, but they are still good
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Dun Dun....Just the introduction is iconic. And honestly Law and Order of any variety is pretty much a once you pop you can't stop scenario. Because once you start an episode you have to finish it just to see how it ends, even if you already know how it ends. It has great ensemble cast and relevant cases that are clearly ripped from the headlines.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Palmdale, CA
I just love mistery and action. I could just watch a marathon of Law & order all day. All i would need to compliment it is some cookies and hot cocoa and I am set for the day. There is also other similar shows related to this one such as criminal minds. I would definitely recommend this if your into mystery, crime, scene investigation kinda thing.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Love, love, love this show! Before cancelling cable, I would watch marathons of it. But thankfully it's on Netflix so I can re-watch all my favorite shows. The actors are all so wonderful and the stories are very realistic- sometimes a little too realistic. But it captures you and makes you want to keep watching. I'd recommend this show to anyone.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Huntington Beach, CA
Best drama on television. marisa Hagertay is an amazing actress. The whole rest of the cast is also top notch, especially Ice-T, and the new character Caruso. I always root for this squad. The story lines are so intense. The interviews of criminals are awesome. It is unsettling to see such a dark side of human nature, but it is a really good show!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
Really a great show with great messages. I've resumed watching this show and I am enjoying it again. It got a bit formulaic for me for awhile but then I started missing it and started watching again. As usual, the episodes are ripped from the headlines but they are changed somewhat so that the TV version doesn't quite match the real life version.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Highland Heights , Ky
This is my favorite Netflix binge watching show. Sooooo many seasons. It can get you through a long winter. The more recent episodes have gone downhill without the dynamic duo of Stabler and Benson together. I also feel like they are grasping for straw and pulling in every headline they can transform into a show, but I love it and am a loyal fan.
Katy B.
Katy B.
I'm obsessed with this show. I have a degree in Forensics, so sometimes I have a hard time watching procedural cop shows. SVU is one of the few shows that doesn't make me cringe. They're not 100% accurate, but they do a good job of making sure most of it is good. Some things wouldn't work for TV if they did them how they were supposed to be done.
Dee V.
Dee V.
I enjoy watching Law and Order SVU. It's a pretty good T.V. series for those who like crime solving action. I just simply like trying to figure out who the bad guys are and how the stories are going to end. I would definitely recommend anyone who likes a surprised ending to watch this because not all the endings in each episode is a happy ending.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?