Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kat B.
Kat B.
Rohnert Park, CA

Love the show. I think it's the best version of the Law and Order series's (is that a word?) anyways. When I first heard about it, I was thinking it was too raunchy of a subject to work for television. Having watched it, I became an instant fan. It reminds me that while there is a whole lot of evil in the world, there's also a whole lot more good fighting it off.
Nina W.
Nina W.

I love crime shows more than any other show on tv. I've watched so many of them and Law & Order SVU is one of my favorites. I like this show because it's very realistic,. Even though the show's disclaimer is that none of these stories happened in real life, many of the episodes closely follow real current events. I highly recommend this if you enjoy crime shows!
Génesis B.
Génesis B.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600

After all these years? What can I say about SVU?! This is a legendary TV show with a big number of amazing actors! Every single story keeps you trapped on watching it! It has wonderful stories about situations that keep you wanting for more! And besides criminal stories, it has internal stories (like Olivia's baby, etc) that makes the show even more interesting!
Jenny Y.
Jenny Y.

Love love love. One of my absolute favorite shows. It combines crime solving with court action. But what makes this show stand apart is how each character really touches your heart. The show draws from real life situations as well. Many times after an episode, it makes you rethink about certain cases where you've had another opinion before. Definitely recommend!
Sylvia T.
Sylvia T.
San jose, Ca

Who doesn't love SVU??? I watch it all the time and can proudly say that i've watched every single episode! The newer seasons are a little slow and I miss the old characters but I still watch it none the less. I would mention though that I can't watch it for an extended amount of time, It drains my mood and I end up having to watch some romcoms to even it out.
Shania W.
Shania W.
North Port, FL

I love love love this show. I can never ever get tired of it. Law & Order : SVU is my go to show when I don't have anything else to watch. But it has to be SVU cuz regular Law & Order is boring to me. There are so many seasons which means so many episodes and they all have me on the edge of my seat. I love the episodes when it was just Benson and Stabler <3 :)
Mogadore, OH

This show has gone way downhill since the original cast started leaving but I still watch because there's not many show I enjoy on TV anymore. I like how they take real headlines and put them into the show, but then I wonder how that must make the real victims of crime feel. I'm back and forth on this one. wish there was better programming available year round
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Rome, GA

Definitely my favorite law show! I love Detective Benson and how she stands up for what she believes in. You'll grow attached to the detectives and feel for the victims of the crimes. The only problem I have is when they end it without fully wrapping things up, but it's always insinuated what happened. If you're looking for a new crime drama, this could be it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lawton, Ok

Im obsessed! I don't know any other way to put it other than an obsession! Benson is the closest thing to a Godess is you ask me! As long as this show has been running it simply never gets old to me. I don't think there's any or very few episodes I haven't seen and I can say they never let me down. I'm also thoroughly convinced I could be a detective now. Lol
Montclair, NJ

I barely watch tv, so it's very rare that I find a show that I love, but this is one of the lucky few! I watch this show so much and even with the change in characters, it has continued to be one of my favorite shows! I love the realistic plots and how it always keeps me on my feet and more aware of the things that happen in the world. I will always be a fan!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now