Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?It's unsettling at times 4 Answers
Photos (23)
Jay A.
Jay A.
If I could give it more stars I would. I love how raw this show is and how it deals with situations that happen in our society even of the outcome don't match real life. It shows part of both the investigations and the court side. Shows both victims who are attacked but also victims of being wrongfully accused which happens more than we think forever changing innocent people's lives. Very realistic show but I do prefer the earlier seasons than now because in the last five or so the show has shown too much of the cops personal lives which realistically wouldn't happen or at least not to the same cops.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Centreville, VA
Love all the characters on SVU. The subject matter can get really intense, but it is my favortie L&O spin off series, my favorite police/crime drama. I love Stabler and Benson, the ME, and all the other detectives that have came and gone. Capt. Cragen, the DA's, all of them. Not only are the stories and dialog good, but the character development and backstories on this show are excellent as well. I feel like it has been a part of my life for so long because it's been on for so long. I like watching the reruns on USA and other networks because I always find a show from the past that I haven't seen.
Claudia J.
Claudia J.
Denver, CO
This is my favorite show ever. I am addicted. It is so interesting and dramatic and capturing. Sometimes it is very sad or even hard to watch, but I believe it teaches great lessons and educates everyone who watches it. Abuse culture,gender identity, hate crimes, homophobia, police brutality and racism are consistently talked about. These issues are still being face today so that is great. The cast is wonderful, all great actors. Olivia Benson, John Munch, Ice T and BD Wong are my favorites. I've seen almost every episode. I even cry sometimes(a lot). Amazing show, would recommend to everyone.
Elisabeth T.
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
I have always loved the drama and mystery shows/books. I love the crime scenes. I feel like I am apart of the show. I did stop watching for a while because Detective Eliot Stabler ended his career because I loved Benson and stabler together. Though I loved Nick Amario and Benson, but I hate when they killed off a certain character on this just last season. I also loved Detective Munch, Detective Amanda Rollins, Rafael Barba and Detective Dominick Carisi. My favorite scene so far was when I saw Munch cry. Now you have seen his humor, his anger and now his sensitive side. It is worth watching.
Lana S.
Lana S.
The characters give the audiences different means of venting their disgust and shock of the abuse cases the SVU team deal with. From Christopher Meloni's Elliot Stabler, who openly displays the utter hatred of paedophiles that we all identify with (and I hope there are many officers like Stabler in the police forces across the world), to Mariska Hargitay's Olivia Benson, who shows deep caring for the child and abuse victims she comes into contact with. The rest of the cast are also brilliant and give you a feel that these are characters who care for each other and the people they protect.
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Randolph, WI
I can't say enough good things about this show! I absolutely love this show. I had every season recorded on my DVR, which used all my DVR's memory but it was worth it. I recently got Netflix, which has all the episodes so I could finally get my DVR back. This show always has a good story line and keeps you on the edge of your seat. Some crime shows you know what's going to happen, but you really can't tell what's going to happen next in any of these episodes. Don't get me wrong, I don't like every single episode but I like about 95% of them! If you like crime shows, give this one a shot!
Amethyst M.
Amethyst M.
Linden, CA
This series in the Law & Order family is one of the most enthralling. With corny one liners and spot on technical advisors this series has had the staying power to pull in 18 Seasons. I have seen and record every episode of this series. It is entertaining as well as educational. With a star studded cast including Mariska Hargitay as Det. Olivia Benson, Ice T as Det. Odafin "Fin" Tutuola, and having guest appearances by nearly every single person in Hollywood, you will remain entertained and wanting more. Definitely a binge worthy series. We see no signs of them slowing down.
Missy F.
Missy F.
I love Law & Order: SVU. I have never missed a single episode. It's addicting. I love the crimes that the write has brought onto the show. They're so life like. Every situation can happen to just about anyone. I love the actors/actresses. They play their roll like professionals, as if they were real life police. I have to admit, that some shows are heartfelt, and do bring tears to my eyes, 'cause I'd never want to see anyone have to live through the kind of situations they roleplay. But, I do think it's a must watch show, especially if you love law enforcement shows.
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Bronx, NY
I feel like this show has been and still is doing an amazing job to really make people realize that things "special cases" (apparently I can't name those crimes but if you know the show you know what I'm talking about) are serious and they happen all the time. The show does a great job with getting rid of (rape culture) in the minds of at least some people. It really puts you in the perspective of these emotionally battered people and if it takes that to get some people on board with seeing these crimes as vile and horrific, then I am fine with it. Must watch for me!
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Boston, MA
Because I spend my weekend mornings hungover and watching reruns, SVU has always been one of my favorite shows. I love all of the original cast members because of the chemistry they had with each other and how wonderfully the portrayed their roles. Mariska Hargitay is one of my girl crushes, so I love that she's still on the show, but now that the characters that I love are gone, the show doesn't really have the same elements that I fell in love with. The show is dramatic and I love how they address crimes and issues. However, I do not enjoy the newer seasons.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?