Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Torrance

This show is just spectacular. Whether it's fictional or not it shows you the ways of the world and how people can be. There's some who can be so cruel and there's others who are so nice and sweet. It also shows you to appreciate what you have. Especially if it's a family member or close friend, it shows to spend as much time with them as possible. And to say 'I love you' every moment you have with them. Nothing in life is always garenteed so appreciate what you have now but always hope for more. This shows brings all types of emotions together even ones you've never felt or knew existed. It's worth the watch.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Omaha, NE

It's still a good show, but I miss Chris Meloni's "Eliot Stabler." Besides the show's losing a great character, his departure seems to have resulted in "Olivia Benson"'s being given even more preachy lines about the scourge of sual assault. "None of this is your fault" has become as inevitable and as mind numbingly frequent as the Miranda warning. I do understand and appreciate Mariska Hargitay's desire to use her show to keep the issue of rap in the public consciousness. I've just had my fill of the increasingly gratuitous preachiness in what is otherwise a terrific show that's certainly met the test of time
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Rienzi, MS

My family loves this show. It is entertaining and educational in the sense that it shows you things that can and do happen in real life. I feel like the episodes are loosely based on real life situations and real life documented cases. I always make sure to talk with my son and/or daughter afterwards, if a particular show is about someone close to their age. We discuss The things that happened and ways to prevent all The bad negative things. I love the actors on the show, especially Mariska Hargitay. She's boss! And I'm glad that it shows the women being in the position that she's in. I really love the show.
Jay A.
Jay A.

If I could give it more stars I would. I love how raw this show is and how it deals with situations that happen in our society even of the outcome don't match real life. It shows part of both the investigations and the court side. Shows both victims who are attacked but also victims of being wrongfully accused which happens more than we think forever changing innocent people's lives. Very realistic show but I do prefer the earlier seasons than now because in the last five or so the show has shown too much of the cops personal lives which realistically wouldn't happen or at least not to the same cops.
Love me some Law & Order and the SVU version is no exception. I fell in love with the series when Benson and Stabler were the main attraction and was worried when Stabler left the show. However, I have been impression how the series was able to move forward, keep the integrity of the show veterans but make way for new players that have become just as engaging. I know the series can't go on forever, but I would be just as happy if it could. The fact they take 'straight from the headlines' storylines and make them their own is tried and true but also smart to keep us the viewer entertained and engaged.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Centreville, VA

Love all the characters on SVU. The subject matter can get really intense, but it is my favortie L&O spin off series, my favorite police/crime drama. I love Stabler and Benson, the ME, and all the other detectives that have came and gone. Capt. Cragen, the DA's, all of them. Not only are the stories and dialog good, but the character development and backstories on this show are excellent as well. I feel like it has been a part of my life for so long because it's been on for so long. I like watching the reruns on USA and other networks because I always find a show from the past that I haven't seen.
Naiome C.
Naiome C.

I wish it was possible to give this show more than 5 stars. Everyone who has been in this show is beyond amazing and talented. Mariska does such a good job of being a leading career woman while also making time for her family. I love how the show doesn't depict all the characters coming from different households, they've all had their fair share of good and bad and it's a show many people can relate to. After so many seasons it still never fails to deliver suspense and plot twisters at the end. Seriously do yourself a favour and start watching this show. I would definitely say it's my favorite.
Claudia J.
Claudia J.
Denver, CO

This is my favorite show ever. I am addicted. It is so interesting and dramatic and capturing. Sometimes it is very sad or even hard to watch, but I believe it teaches great lessons and educates everyone who watches it. Abuse culture,gender identity, hate crimes, homophobia, police brutality and racism are consistently talked about. These issues are still being face today so that is great. The cast is wonderful, all great actors. Olivia Benson, John Munch, Ice T and BD Wong are my favorites. I've seen almost every episode. I even cry sometimes(a lot). Amazing show, would recommend to everyone.
Elisabeth T.
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA

I have always loved the drama and mystery shows/books. I love the crime scenes. I feel like I am apart of the show. I did stop watching for a while because Detective Eliot Stabler ended his career because I loved Benson and stabler together. Though I loved Nick Amario and Benson, but I hate when they killed off a certain character on this just last season. I also loved Detective Munch, Detective Amanda Rollins, Rafael Barba and Detective Dominick Carisi. My favorite scene so far was when I saw Munch cry. Now you have seen his humor, his anger and now his sensitive side. It is worth watching.
Lana S.
Lana S.

The characters give the audiences different means of venting their disgust and shock of the abuse cases the SVU team deal with. From Christopher Meloni's Elliot Stabler, who openly displays the utter hatred of paedophiles that we all identify with (and I hope there are many officers like Stabler in the police forces across the world), to Mariska Hargitay's Olivia Benson, who shows deep caring for the child and abuse victims she comes into contact with. The rest of the cast are also brilliant and give you a feel that these are characters who care for each other and the people they protect.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now