BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Pop Culture Expert
This show is so addicting!! I love it. It's such a classic and they do such a great job with each storyline! I definitely enjoy the law part the most! It's just so interesting each time I watch it. Definitely recommend!
Amanda H.
Meadville
Out of all the law and order shows, SVU is my favorite. It has me hooked from the time the episodes starts to finish. The plots are great and original. Always look forward to this show.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I think I've seen every episode of this I used to watch this on a daily basis every episode leaves you wondering it's thrilling there's Mysteries and crimes to be solved and people it's serious
Madason W.
Charlestown, NH
I adore this show.I have watched almost, If not all, the episodes of the entire show. I feel like it's a show that really got me hooked into wanting more, even with the cast changing towards, i  believe, season 11 when Elliot leaves. I do think that they executed the dismal of characters in the show very well while to changing the show enough to accompany to their absence. The theme song is so catchy and starts playing in my head every time I see this show mentioned. It's one of the best parts of the show. It is very similar to NCIS and Criminal Minds (both marvelous shows as well). I also love Benson's character development plays out throughout the show. How some events that happen in one episode continue to affect her for episodes, even seasons, later. I love that and it's very different from other crime shows that just seem to lack that sometimes.
Kara E.
La Mirada, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I have seen all of them, except the ones that are currently airing this year. I own every set for each of the 13 years and I watch them instead of movies.

The cast is outstanding and one believes he or she is living the story with them. They are hot, meaty, with compassion and powerful involvement in the stories they tell and this is very engaging.

Mariska Hargitay is a standout and she and her fellow NYPD brothers/sisters make this show a real grit, "this is what life is that we don't see", show. I don't recommend it for the squeamish because it is SVU - they deal with sensitive social and domestic issues. It is real to life, what happens that people need to know about, and it never gets old. The writers are creative about how the stories evolve and there are only one or two out of the entire series that I found distasteful. I recommend it if you like watching the people who fight crime - real life type of situations and the outcomes that result.
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
"In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

This hard-hitting and emotional companion series from Law & Order franchise chronicles the life and crimes of the elite Special Victims Unit of the New York Police Department.
Special Victims Unit carries the brand name Law & Order, the newer program has established a strong and unique identity. It has proved itself as a hit in its own right. In the 2002-2003 and 2003-2004 seasons, the series broke into the Top 20.
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
I have seriously been watching this show since I was in middle or high school. I LOVE this show! Definitely watch the older episodes, so you can figure out who Stabler is and the relationship Benson and Stabler had. While it's still one of my favorite shows, the last season or two aren't as good as they use to be. I'd say its about time for the show to give up, but is still one of my all-time favorites. You'll see a lot of guest appearances and a lot of the characters show up as new characters later on. It's really entertaining and a great crime show. If you're not familiar with Domestic Violence or rape, it will really open your eyes and teach you the truth!
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
when people tell me they dont watch SVU, i judge them. i havent had cable in a few years, and realized ive missed a lot of newer episodes, so i decided it was time to take advantage that Hulu had every season and binge watch from the beginning. best idea ever! it never gets old, even when youve seen most of them. and the acting is superb honestly. also, after having seen so many other shows now, its fun pointing out all the guest stars that were just starting out, and now star in big hits like shameless and OITNB (literally everyone from those 2 alone)
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Pop Culture Expert
This drama series sometimes is hard to watch. The storylines
are strong at times, and similar everyday events that you hear happening on
the news. The episodes that involves kids kill me. I used to watch this show late
at night when there was nothing else to watch when I was in high school and my
son was little. It would be so addicting. I love Mariska Hartigay character Det. Olivia Benson,
she plays a big role on the team and with the victims helping them through
their cases. The entire cast does a great job solving the cases and working
together.
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love this show. Have been watching since day one! It always keeps you entertained and wanting more. Recently my husband and i have been going back and re-watching them and have noticed that a lot of big stars now have made guest appearances which is pretty cool. Things have changed over the season, cast have come and gone but I still think its a great show. Even after you have watched it 100 times, we still get into it and its a great background show to have when you have nothing else to watch. I also really like how they have news topics that they talk about in the show as well. It has different takes on it and it shows the sides to the stories that you mat not have thought of.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?