Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Alexandria, VA

I love murder/investigation shows and law and order as a whole I can watch over and over again I love that they have different divisions it's very realistic munch and finch are my favorite characters
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Point Of Rocks, MD

I am in LOVE with this show. It shows how things happen in everyday life and how cops, people and courts are not always right and shows how we can handle different situations and difficult decisions.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Carrollton, VA

One of my all-time favorite shows! Have watched it since the beginning and am so glad they are still doing new seasons! Amazing producer.. If you like crime dramas, then you have to watch this one!!!
Nichole R.
Nichole R.
Southgate, KY

This show is one that I never get tired of. Although I do like the earlier seasons better because they are more focused on the crimes, it is nice to watch the characters grow up in the later seasons.
Monica O.
Monica O.
Seattle, WA

Love this show! Despite some characters leaving or getting killed off, I think the story lines are great and love how they often parallel current events. Acting is great and characters are believable
Pam W.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL

This show is super serious, and you want to think these things never happen in real life. I love the show so much that the sound.....is my alert sound! Everybody that hears it says "Law & Order!!!!!"
JaLaena G.
JaLaena G.

Law and order has different shows. There's criminal intent as well etc. but SVU is my favorite! 🙌🏼 I think it might be because Olivia is my favorite or because it's very full of suspense and justice.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Sanford , Nc

This is one of my favorite tv shows to watch. So happy the new season came out this week on Wednesday. I've been watching this show since it's first season on Netflix. I recommend this show to watch.
Jonya S.
Jonya S.

This show will never get old either. I love it when you have to think and when the good guys catch the bad guys! Again this stuff happens and shows hown messed up people are but good wins in the end!
Kervina L.
Kervina L.

I absolutely love all the Law and Order shows. My parents were the ones who forced me to watch, didn't take long for me to watch on my own. If your not watching you should tune in. It's a great show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now