Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rosa T.
Rosa T.
Lake Worth, FL

Late night and nothings on tv. Time to put on law and order with a cup of tea. Who will murder who? What equipment will the unit use to solve the case. Will a detective get killed or posioned. Stay tuned....
Megan F.
Megan F.
Lino Lakes, MN

I'm obsessed with this show and have seen probably ever episode! I like this one over the other Law and order shows! The actors are my favorite and wouldn't be the same without Olivia and Elliot. Great show!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Shreveport, LA

I have been watching this series for many years now. I love the drama and empathy that the detectives show their victims. It is refreshing to see so much of real life situations being aired on prime time tv.
Abbey E.
Abbey E.
Boston, MA

I absolutely was addicted to this show when I had more free time. I had all of them recorded. They are all very different and different from the other law and order shows. I would highly recommend this show.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

If you love a good mystery, this show is for you! The lead characters are always fiesty and have some sub-plot that extends many episodes to bring you back. Olivia is my favorite and makes me watch the show!
Naomi G.
Naomi G.
Bronx, Ny

This is one of my favorite shows! Since I live in NYC I feel super cool because I know most of the places they chose to film in. If you like drama and crime/mystery. you'll love this show! thank me later lol
Anna X.
Anna X.

Classic show. Been watching it since I was a kid (my mom binge watched this show every night). I've seen so many reruns but somehow there's always an episode on that I haven't seen. Great drama all the time.
Katie E.
Katie E.

I've watched this for as long as I can remember and it's the only Law and Order show I've ever been able to get into. The characters are all amazing and you can tell they have good chemistry off set as well!
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Jersey City, NJ

I love Law and Order SVU! Each show has its own theme and it's always a thought provoking episode. My favorite character has to be Munch. All are great actors tho! Everyone has to watch at least one episode!
I have children and they are teens and I let them watch a few episodes to see how things could happen and this shows just has soo many scenarios that as a person you don't ever want to go thru. Just love it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now