Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
I can binge watch Law & Order: SVU, for forever!!! I absolutely love this show. Yes, I might feel scared or think that there is a cereal killer in the basement after watching. But I LOVE this show!
Kate J.
Kate J.
Omaha, NE
This is one of my all time favorite shows! I could watch these back to back and over and over. I have always been a big fan of the writers and actors of this show! It always keeps you wanting more.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Bardonia, NY
This show is addicting. I could watch this show for 8 hours straight without getting bored. The suspense builds in the first 2 minutes wanted you to finish to the end to see how something happened.
Tessa T.
Tessa T.
Charleston, SC
One of my favorite shows. Can be a little too much for people, but I really enjoy it. They often draw inspiration from real life cases and present many different opinions on hard-to-discuss topics.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Newark, NJ
It a great show, really enjoy it. The fact that talks about law and criminals makes it interested. It's a great show to watch on a weekend or an evening when you have no plans or with your friends.
Jocelyne M.
Jocelyne M.
Gardena, CA
This is one of my favorite shows ever ! Every episode is something new ! All the drama the crimes are so unexpected and crazy. I'm always so focused on trying to solve these crimes with them ! Haha
Donna A.
Donna A.
Colorado Springs, CO
I like shows that draw you in with the plot, but I'd say this show had predictable twists and outcomes about 85-90% of the time if you are remotely intelligent. Still a good show to kill some time.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love this show. Even though at times things can be difficult to watch, I appreciate that it talks about the difficult topics that a lot of people like to ignore that happen on a day to day basis.
aimee b.
aimee b.
Fremont, CA
This has to be my favorite show of all time I've watched every episode from episode one to the most recent and I seem to be able to watch it over and over again whether I've seen the episode or not
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.
Dec. 13, 2016, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is a favorite of mine. If I'm not watching it on Netflix, I'm watching it on ION or USA. It's just an awesome show! It's one of those crime shows that once you're into it, you're into it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?