Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Devan T.
Devan T.
Prattville, AL

Amazing show with really life situations it is very dark and at times graphic but its very eye opening about the dangers of sexual assault and rape. I recommend every female watch at least one episode
Francine M.
Francine M.

Love this show. Seen almost every episode of it. I stopped watching it after Stabler left the series. This show can actually teach you a lot about the justice system and how it works. Must watch show!
Sharlyne L.
Sharlyne L.

One of my favorite shows! They always know how to keep it interesting and relative to what is going on in the real world. Never shy away from controversial events either. A must watch show for anyone.
Latoria W.
Latoria W.
Raleigh, NC

Sunday and Law and order is the best thing ever! After puting my girls down for a nap, laying on the couch and watching law and order ALL day makes my day! Its one of those shows u cant stop watching.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Oklahoma City, OK

This show rocks my socks people! The stories are so intense and so gripping ! They currently have 17 seasons and they are each amazing ! Ugh I urge you to watch it especially if you like crime shows!,
Angelina A.
Angelina A.
St Petersburg, FL

This show is still going strong like Olivia Benson, while I miss Stabler, the characters in this current show are great ones too. I have probably seen every single one and cant wait for the new season
Liseth L.
Liseth L.

Sin duda es una de mis series policiales favoritas. Las historias, los casos, y los personajes suelen conmoverme muchísimo y me encanta también porque siento cada capítulo muy real. Súper recommendada.
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Chambersburg, PA

I always look at Law & Order: SVU as one of my old stand-by favorites. The characters always keep you involved. I have started to notice story-lines that are very similar to some in years past lately.
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL

I'm a huge fan of investigation shows, I also love criminal minds and monk. The idea of following clues to come up with theories keeps my mind going. I'll always watch an episode or two when it's on .
Jill S.
Jill S.

The best crime show ever made on tv! Watch out for marathons cause you will get sucked in they also always have plots that are clearly based of of real cases and a lot of good celebrities on the show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now