BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Lincoln, NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Elliot and Olivia forever!! Let's be honest, after season 12 you can stop watching. But for seasons 1-12, enjoy. The drama, the suspense, and the one-liners from Elliot and Ice-T are well worth your watching time. Also, watch for Olivia's hair evolvement.
Laura A.
Toms River, NJ
This is my favorite show on the planet. I'm so sad it is ending, but so happy that the reruns are on all the time. There are so many episodes that there is usually one or two on rerun that I haven't seen before. Love when USA network does marathons on Sundays!
Brie G.
Tampa
There are so many seasons you can binge watch this show so well. It's one of my favorites. I'm an actress and I like to watch this show to learn since the acting on it is so incredible.
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was never a fan of this show until I saw it on Hulu and Netflix. I started watching from the beginning and I am now a fan. I really like how they take their storylines from headlines.
Sophia K.
Grand Rapids, MI
This show always is very suspenseful making me want to watch more and more episodes. Every show is a totally different scenario and it makes me feel as if I'm in their shoes so addictive.
Megan D.
Northport, ME
I never really got into Law & Order SVU until quite recently - I caught some reruns on TV and couldn't stop watching. I love the show - the plot lines are always intriguing, I love the cast, and I never get bored. Definitely a winner if you like crime dramas.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you are looking for a show to get hooked on this is your show! Each episode is packed full of suspense. I promise once you start watching you will not stop. The acting is phenomenal.
Lindsay  C.
I love love love this show! I live for Tuesday marathons. I've been watching since season five and it just keeps getting better! Mariska is phenomenal. I love that they aren't afraid to address the important issues that other shows seem to tip toe around.
Ann L.
McLean , VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My favorite long running show on television. It's definitely hard to stomach sometimes due to the nature of the content, but that also goes to show how realistic the show portrays the crimes.
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
My husband and I watch the show all the time. We watch the re runs and the new episodes. We love the show so much that we will rewatch the reruns just because! Mariska is such a wonderful actress. Cant wait to see what the next new season brings! LOVE IT!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?