Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Jill S.
Jill S.

The best crime show ever made on tv! Watch out for marathons cause you will get sucked in they also always have plots that are clearly based of of real cases and a lot of good celebrities on the show!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Macclesfield, Nc

One of my favorite TV shows! Every episode is something different- a new story! It's very similar to law and order criminal intent. Great actors, great plot! Everything is just great. Would recommend!
Magaly Z.
Magaly Z.
South Gate, CA

My all time favorite this show is very addicting even if every episode sometimes has nothing to do with one another they just keep coming up with new stories and I love how everything is so realistic.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.

My family loves watching this show together. Great acting! We always try to see if we can figure out who committed the crime before it is revealed. Who doesn't love a good mystery? It is a must watch!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Williamstown, WV

I have been a huge fan of SVU for as long as I can remember. This show deals with real life crime situations and makes you feel a part of the action. I view the world differently because of this show.
Angelina A.
Angelina A.
St Petersburg, FL

This show is still going strong like Olivia Benson, while I miss Stabler, the characters in this current show are great ones too. I have probably seen every single one and cant wait for the new season
Charm P.
Charm P.

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is one of my favorite shows. It's very addicting and I watch it when I have spare time. The actors are great and the plots are too. I highly recommend this show!!!!
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Pioche, NV

Love love love this show! It always is very intense, Mariska Hargitay is seriously such an awesome actress! If you like suspense this is the show for you I promise! Tune into Netflix or even on cable!
El N.
El N.
Fallon, NV

I love this show. Although i always knew the writer had to be messed up... But hes secret is out now. Makes it kinda hard to watch. I probly wont be able to once i have kids though. Just to real life
Mollie B.
Mollie B.
Royse city, Tx

Love this show so much. The cast does a terrific job at playing each role and stays in character very well. My family watches this all the time however I do wish CW33 would play more recent episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now