Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Bryanna H.
Bryanna H.
I love this show! It's so suspenseful and entertaining. I usually watch it while I'm doing homework because I've watched the episodes so much that I don't even have to look to know what's going on.
Nyeisha M.
Nyeisha M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the suspense and thrill that i get when i watch it if i miss a new episode I'm mad and can't wait to watch it on demand i would really be mad if they cancel this show i even watch the reruns
Ela R.
Ela R.
Los Angeles, CA
OK HANDS DOWN THIS IS THE BEST SERIES EVER IN THE LAW AND ORDER TV SERIES IN GENERAL I LOVE BENSON AND STABLER THEY ARE MY FAVORITE ON SCREEN PAIR AND THE ACTUAL SHPW IS INCREDIBLE I LOVE THAT SHOW
Kiah G.
Kiah G.
There are so many episodes I love just turning it on as background noise. While the subjects discussed can be a trigger for some I believe that this show has opened up discussions on many subjects.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Atlantic City, NJ
I love law and order. This is one of my favorite shows. I learn a lot for it and the actors are great. Is similar to CSI. My favorite scene is always the end . You must watch it , you would love it
Amira B.
Amira B.
I love this show, it's informative and captivating. I cannot watch another show because it's so suspenseful and keeps you caught up and anticipated. If you like mystery shows, you'll like this one.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Inglewood, CA
After watching the first episode I was hooked on this show. I binge watch 10 season on Netflix. I still love the show but I miss detective Stabler. I hope they bring him back for a special episode.
Daniel N.
Daniel N.
Warner Robins
Sept. 29, 2016, 12:01 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show so much. Benson is my favorite. Honestly nothing will ever replace Benson/Elliot! Im so happy that they still make new episodes since ive watched this show from the very beginning!
Ann-Marie P.
Ann-Marie P.
One of my hands down FAVORITE crime shows on TV, I have watched every season since the beginning and I love how Benson has evolved from Season 1. Definitely a must watch if you are into crime shows
Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.
Winchester, VA
This is my absolute favorite show. I could watch this show everyday multiple times! They just don't make them like this anymore! I'm not a reality show person & it seems that's all they do anymore!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?