Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elaina G.
Elaina G.
Roanoke, IN

I've prolly watched every single episode that they've came out with and I love them all! I don't think I'll ever stop watching this show. It's so real and shows what people go through on a daily basis
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Oklahoma City, OK

This show rocks my socks people! The stories are so intense and so gripping ! They currently have 17 seasons and they are each amazing ! Ugh I urge you to watch it especially if you like crime shows!,
Kiana H.
Kiana H.
Philadelphia, PA

I can watch this all day I like all of the episodes I've watched them over and over again I love Olivia that's my girl I also like that it touches on real life things that's going on in the real world
Liseth L.
Liseth L.

Sin duda es una de mis series policiales favoritas. Las historias, los casos, y los personajes suelen conmoverme muchísimo y me encanta también porque siento cada capítulo muy real. Súper recommendada.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.

My family loves watching this show together. Great acting! We always try to see if we can figure out who committed the crime before it is revealed. Who doesn't love a good mystery? It is a must watch!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Gaylord, MI

Overall this is an amazing show. Even though its been on for 15 seasons or something like that, it doesn't get boring. I love the characters as well, and its definitely one of my favorite crime shows.
Misty C.
Misty C.
Alton, TX

I love how this show shows scenes in how real life cops have to chase rapist, murders. It helps give you a sense of the world, and how there will always be good cops/defectives out there to protect us
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL

I'm a huge fan of investigation shows, I also love criminal minds and monk. The idea of following clues to come up with theories keeps my mind going. I'll always watch an episode or two when it's on .
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Chambersburg, PA

I always look at Law & Order: SVU as one of my old stand-by favorites. The characters always keep you involved. I have started to notice story-lines that are very similar to some in years past lately.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV

Watched this show a thousand times even reruns! Love the actors, I get so into this show I have to remind myself it ain't real lol.. I don't really have a favorite scene. I would recommend this show!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?