Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Josmari A.
Josmari A.

One of my favorite series of all time, I love the characters, plot, scenario, I really enjoy each chapter every time I see her, and also add new characters or new players the essence of it is not lost.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Springdale, AR

When I started watching this show I relived a lot of my past. But I also thought svu would be a good career choice for me. Very intebse. Very addictive. Always get the bad guys. And that makes me happy.
Emmy G.
Emmy G.
Union, NJ

Love Law & Order: SVU ! You can't definitely learn a lot from the show. So enticing . Such good acting! If you haven't watched it you don't know what your missing ! Definitely would recommend to watch.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Corpus Christi, TX

YES! The suspense of the show and the acting of the characters are amazing! It's like CSI which used to be my fav until I got into law and order. I can literally binge watch all day, it's a must watch!
Frances F.
Frances F.
Hialeah, Fl

I love this show and even though is has a ton of seasons of never a gets old. I love it so much. Probably one of main reasons why I want to become a lawyer. I love it so much totally recommend watching
Ana D.
Ana D.

I love this show! I binged watch the 13 seasons when it was on Netflix, and it was so good, with a show like this, there are endless possibilities and the main woman, Olivia Benson, i love her so much!
ana s.
ana s.

Ive watched this show from the beginning and still highly enjoy it because of the main characters. e visto este show desde el principio y me reteencanta aun hasta hoy por los protagonistas principales.
Chantae P.
Chantae P.
Leesburg, GA

I just started getting into law and order SVU. I absolutely love t. You cannot just watch just one episode of this show. It draws you in. I would definitely recommend people to watch law and order SVU.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Blacksburg, VA

I freaking love this show. The suspense in the shows makes me want to watch every second of it. The actors are great and I love getting to watch them figure out who did it. It's a must watch for sure!
Sara D.
Sara D.
Indian Trail, NC

This show is not for children, but its still one of my favorites. Its been one of my favorites for years now. Its always a different story so you don't get bored with the millions of seasons they have.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now