Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Annie K.
Annie K.

My sister has been watching this show every single day. It has a good story line & each episode is different. You get to sort of go behind the scenes as a "cop". It's a good time killer if you like a mystery.
Britney M.
Britney M.

So this is probably one of my favorite shows. You can't just watch one episode. We used to watch this all the time in college when ever it would be a marathon and we'd end up watching all day. Its so so good.
I love that this is always on especially on weekends. I can watch the same episode multiple times and never get tired of it. The older ones with elliot are the better episodes than the newer ones without him.
April L.
April L.
Valdosta, GA

I binge watch the show. I usually watch a season at a time. It is a great show but one I can only take in doses because it is so intense. I do feel earlier episodes were better. I love Olivia! She's the best!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT

I like this show because you don't have to follow the whole series to enjoy watching an episode or two. It's always on tv and always brings up relevant subjects. Also reruns are always ok tv so it's addictive
Denise E.
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC

I like this show because it show the ups and downs in the police the department and the system and don't matter how much you do your job you fall short and the acting is great and you can learn a lot from it.
Cydney R.
Cydney R.

GREAT SHOW! I've always loved this show, the actors and the acting they do are amazing! They developed great characters and if you like this you'll like Criminal Minds too! I totally would recommend watching!
Ariel M.
Ariel M.

My sister and I love to watch this together. It's actually one of the best crime shows on TV and it has stood the test of time. It really is intriguing and the acting is great! Would recommend this to others!
Keela M.
Keela M.
Farmington, KY

Love this show! Have seen every episode. Olivia Benson is my favorite character. I loved her when she was with her partner Elliot Stabler the most. The show definitely keeps your attention and is never boring
Tamia M.
Tamia M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Hands down the best show ever. I have watched every show and loved all of it. I love being able to watch the main characters grow and evolve. It is always interesting between the crime solving and characters.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now