Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Sharlyne L.
Sharlyne L.

One of my favorite shows! They always know how to keep it interesting and relative to what is going on in the real world. Never shy away from controversial events either. A must watch show for anyone.
Elaina G.
Elaina G.
Roanoke, IN

I've prolly watched every single episode that they've came out with and I love them all! I don't think I'll ever stop watching this show. It's so real and shows what people go through on a daily basis
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Oklahoma City, OK

This show rocks my socks people! The stories are so intense and so gripping ! They currently have 17 seasons and they are each amazing ! Ugh I urge you to watch it especially if you like crime shows!,
Riley V.
Riley V.

I have seen every episode of SVU my favorite show ever!!!! The actors are great! I was so sad when Stabler was not on it anymore. After the cast changed it was not the same but equally as interesting.
Liseth L.
Liseth L.

Sin duda es una de mis series policiales favoritas. Las historias, los casos, y los personajes suelen conmoverme muchísimo y me encanta también porque siento cada capítulo muy real. Súper recommendada.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
New Orleans, LA

All day, every day. I've been watching SVU on a continuous loop for over a decade, and I can't fall asleep unless it's on tv. I have a Hulu subscription almost entirely so that I can watch this daily.
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale hts, Il

I'm a huge fan of investigation shows, I also love criminal minds and monk. The idea of following clues to come up with theories keeps my mind going. I'll always watch an episode or two when it's on .
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Chambersburg, PA

I always look at Law & Order: SVU as one of my old stand-by favorites. The characters always keep you involved. I have started to notice story-lines that are very similar to some in years past lately.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV

Watched this show a thousand times even reruns! Love the actors, I get so into this show I have to remind myself it ain't real lol.. I don't really have a favorite scene. I would recommend this show!!
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA

I'll be honest, this show is cheesy and often predictable, but is somehow addictively entertaining. The ripped-from-the-headlines plots are always funny to see, and the characters are easily likable..
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now