Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emmy G.
Emmy G.
Union, NJ

Love Law & Order: SVU ! You can't definitely learn a lot from the show. So enticing . Such good acting! If you haven't watched it you don't know what your missing ! Definitely would recommend to watch.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Corpus Christi, TX

YES! The suspense of the show and the acting of the characters are amazing! It's like CSI which used to be my fav until I got into law and order. I can literally binge watch all day, it's a must watch!
Kyndal S.
Kyndal S.

i have only watched one episode with my mom, but that one episode made me want to watch it all. it provided a controversial subject that was perfect. and it made me want to have a job in the law field.
The suspense, I love it. Law and Order always has the most interesting cases presented. In the mist thoughtful way. I compare it to CSI Miami. Olivia is my actor of choice. This is a must watch series!
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
West Hartford, CT

This show is great. I love to watch it but it is easy to get hooked. Sometimes the episodes are hard to watch because it can be gruesome and sad. It's very easy to binge watch and I like that about it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Jacksonville, FL

I love the Special Victims unit of Law and Order. It's got the most interesting cases because it involves scenarios I could relate to as a female. I am into crime shows and this is one of my favorites.
Ana D.
Ana D.

I love this show! I binged watch the 13 seasons when it was on Netflix, and it was so good, with a show like this, there are endless possibilities and the main woman, Olivia Benson, i love her so much!
Nikki F.
Nikki F.
Biloxi, MS

This is still one of the best shows on television. It's relevant and captivating. The plots are great and they really keep them interesting and I like the way that they kind of pull from recent events.
Frances F.
Frances F.
Hialeah, Fl

I love this show and even though is has a ton of seasons of never a gets old. I love it so much. Probably one of main reasons why I want to become a lawyer. I love it so much totally recommend watching
Josmari A.
Josmari A.

One of my favorite series of all time, I love the characters, plot, scenario, I really enjoy each chapter every time I see her, and also add new characters or new players the essence of it is not lost.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?