Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Shelby S.
Shelby S.

I love watching law and order SVU. I would say I probably watch it almost everyday. I don't ever watch it in any particular order but when it's on Tv I am usually watching it. I absolutely recommend this show.
Paris J.
Paris J.
Belle Chasse, LA

My favorite Law & Order, it's the best one yet. The actors are all great and Mariska Hargitay is literally my favorite actress. They haven't disappointed me at all with this show, it's definitely a must watch.
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Wake Forest, NC

I love this show and Olivia Benson. I have literally seen every single episode and it has kept me interested for a very long time. It hasn't been as good in the past few seasons but it is still very enjoyable.
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , Ca

This show is very dramatic and may leave you in tears. I recommend that you do not watch if you are easily triggered by suggestive content. Otherwise this is a engaging and thought provoking television series.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

I'm addicted to this show! I've watches every episode from the first to now. One thing I don't like is that the show used to be more focused on "cases" and now it's more personal towards the detectives lives.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Pacoima, CA

This show is amazing and full of excitment. Just when you think the case is solved spmething else pops up and entices you even more. I have learned a lot about the law and somehow even seem safer with the law
michelle c.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA

On order SVU over everything I mean this is the best lawnmower out there I'm not sure why they made that crime scene new one with cyber makes no sense but the svu is original and way better than anything else
Mojo J.
Mojo J.
Columbia , sC

I started watching this show because my daughter loved it. Then I got hooked! I've probably seen every episode there is. It keeps me on the edge of my seat and also teaches me a little about the legal system.
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.

Very intriguing story and each episode is different which I like. Maybe not appropriate for people under the age of 13 because there is some racy subjects. But it's something I enjoy watching in my free time.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Samson, AL

I could watch this show 24/7. The actors/actresses that protray the characters are amazing. The story lines are so realistic and just seem to grab my attention and keep it. Just an all around great TV series.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now