BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Destinne C.
For me it's very intense and interesting I love watching law and order also criminal minds , it's the intense feelings I get that makes me so interested in watching the shows over and over
Lexus D.
My favorite show ever!! If I'm not sleeping or reading I'm watching this show! great acting and it really keeps you on your toes wondering who's responsible for these crimes! You never know whats gonna happen next! Recommend this if you love mysteries!!!
I have been watching Law & Order: SVU since I was a little girl. If you love to watch shows like Forensic Files or Criminal Minds I recommend this show. The actors are fantastic and some of the episodes are so intense that they will leave you gobsmacked.
Athena Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
So many seasons! I feel that I never get to finish any of the season altogether. Then again it's a good thing. Why You always have something new to watch. The crime scenes and everything <3
Noelle B.
Hartford, CT
I love this show, the cases never seem to bore me. I loved the relationship that Olivia and Elliot had, and I miss him being on the show. Although Elliot is gone, I still love the show, and I love that Olivia has become a mother. She is an inspiration.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I think everyone likes this show. It's fascinating and gruesome, and it keeps me coming back. The main characters are so like able even in this terrible area. It's important to recognize that these terrible crimes are so common and understand the victims.
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is highly addictive and is one of my longtime favorites. Great show. I highly anticipate every season for the shows return. It is entertaining and holds your attention. An avid viewer highly anticipates the next episodes and the return of the following season. It has great actors that play their roles very well.
Brie G.
Tampa
There are so many seasons you can binge watch this show so well. It's one of my favorites. I'm an actress and I like to watch this show to learn since the acting on it is so incredible.
Caroline H.
Law & Order SVU is my absolute favorite show on tv! Olivia Benson is the sweetest, cutest and most lovely character and Mariska Hargitay is absolutely perfect! The storylines are always so intense and keep you on the edge of your seat for the entire hour!
Lindsay  C.
I love love love this show! I live for Tuesday marathons. I've been watching since season five and it just keeps getting better! Mariska is phenomenal. I love that they aren't afraid to address the important issues that other shows seem to tip toe around.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?