Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Misty C.
Misty C.
Alton, TX

I love how this show shows scenes in how real life cops have to chase rapist, murders. It helps give you a sense of the world, and how there will always be good cops/defectives out there to protect us
Magaly Z.
Magaly Z.
South Gate, CA

My all time favorite this show is very addicting even if every episode sometimes has nothing to do with one another they just keep coming up with new stories and I love how everything is so realistic.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Gaylord, MI

Overall this is an amazing show. Even though its been on for 15 seasons or something like that, it doesn't get boring. I love the characters as well, and its definitely one of my favorite crime shows.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Indian Trail, NC

This show is not for children, but its still one of my favorites. Its been one of my favorites for years now. Its always a different story so you don't get bored with the millions of seasons they have.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.

I love law and order I highly recommend it to anyone including teens this show always settles me down for the night we watch in on Netflix from our Wii roku or ps3 I have not had to purchase this show
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Pioche, NV

Love love love this show! It always is very intense, Mariska Hargitay is seriously such an awesome actress! If you like suspense this is the show for you I promise! Tune into Netflix or even on cable!
Taryn P.
Taryn P.
Augusta, ME

I can't get enough of this show. I will often binge watch this show and rewatch episodes that I have already seen. I would recommend this show over any other crime drama that I have seen on TV so far.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA

I'll be honest, this show is cheesy and often predictable, but is somehow addictively entertaining. The ripped-from-the-headlines plots are always funny to see, and the characters are easily likable..
Sharlyne L.
Sharlyne L.

One of my favorite shows! They always know how to keep it interesting and relative to what is going on in the real world. Never shy away from controversial events either. A must watch show for anyone.
Elaina G.
Elaina G.
Roanoke, IN

I've prolly watched every single episode that they've came out with and I love them all! I don't think I'll ever stop watching this show. It's so real and shows what people go through on a daily basis
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now