Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Katy, TX

My favorite of all the law and orders!! I named my dogs Olivia and Stabler! Every episode is better than the last.... not many shows can withstand the test of time... this one will go down as a classic
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Springdale, AR

When I started watching this show I relived a lot of my past. But I also thought svu would be a good career choice for me. Very intebse. Very addictive. Always get the bad guys. And that makes me happy.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Oklahoma City, OK

This show rocks my socks people! The stories are so intense and so gripping ! They currently have 17 seasons and they are each amazing ! Ugh I urge you to watch it especially if you like crime shows!,
Sa B.
Sa B.

I love Law & Order, very good show and very interesting. If you like detective shows you will love this show. It does show dead bodies and blood so for people who are sensitive to blood may not enjoy.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Gaylord, MI

Overall this is an amazing show. Even though its been on for 15 seasons or something like that, it doesn't get boring. I love the characters as well, and its definitely one of my favorite crime shows.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.

My family loves watching this show together. Great acting! We always try to see if we can figure out who committed the crime before it is revealed. Who doesn't love a good mystery? It is a must watch!
Francine M.
Francine M.

Love this show. Seen almost every episode of it. I stopped watching it after Stabler left the series. This show can actually teach you a lot about the justice system and how it works. Must watch show!
Latoria W.
Latoria W.
Raleigh, NC

Sunday and Law and order is the best thing ever! After puting my girls down for a nap, laying on the couch and watching law and order ALL day makes my day! Its one of those shows u cant stop watching.
Riley V.
Riley V.

I have seen every episode of SVU my favorite show ever!!!! The actors are great! I was so sad when Stabler was not on it anymore. After the cast changed it was not the same but equally as interesting.
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Chambersburg, PA

I always look at Law & Order: SVU as one of my old stand-by favorites. The characters always keep you involved. I have started to notice story-lines that are very similar to some in years past lately.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now