Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Joplin, MO
I have watched Law & Order: SVU for as long as I can remember. I like to watch all the reruns on USA and I have seen almost every episode!!! It's such an amazing show and Oliva Benson is amazing!!!!!
Nichole R.
Nichole R.
Southgate, KY
This show is one that I never get tired of. Although I do like the earlier seasons better because they are more focused on the crimes, it is nice to watch the characters grow up in the later seasons.
Pam W.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
This show is super serious, and you want to think these things never happen in real life. I love the show so much that the sound.....is my alert sound! Everybody that hears it says "Law & Order!!!!!"
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Evans Mills, NY
I don't know why I love crime shows so much but SVU is by far my favorite. I was upset to see Detective Stabler eventually leave but the show carried and on and the new characters are quite likeable.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Wyoming , MI
Oct. 1, 2016, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Very addicting show. Its not very often that I will rewatch episodes, but this is one show that I would. If you like to watch police investigation shows, with a good story line, then this is for you.
Kassidy M.
Kassidy M.
Knoxville, TN
This show is such a classic, the characters, plotline, and writing is probably the best on TV by a long shot. Olivia is a powerful and strong leading role, and is an inspiration to women everywhere.
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Clifton , NJ
I've watched this show for years now and I've always loved it. I like that they incorporate real life news stories into their episodes and address situations that are happening in our everyday lives
Jordenne H.
Jordenne H.
I've seen almost every episode in this series. There are some scary things that go on and it can happen in real life but even so, it keeps your attention and hooks you into wanting to find out more.
Hmong shee K.
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I started watching this show since I was 8! I love this show, my family and I watch it all the time. I'm usually almost up to date with this show. Can't get enough of it. I hope it doesn't end soon.
Brigitte H.
Brigitte H.
Orange Park , FL
This is literally the ONLY thing I watch on TV. Nothing else. It is my absolute favorite show of all time. I have every single one recorded. all shows are different and never predictable. I love it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?