BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
KaLeena M.
Warner Robins, GA
How can anyone live without watching law and order: SVU. As a matter of fact any of the law and order TV shows are wonderful. All episodes are suspenseful and you can watch them over and over again.
Amanda C.
Clifton, NJ
Favorite TV show! I know a lot of people stopped watching when stabler left, but the show made it through and it just as good! Benson is still awesome and Amanda really fills the void left by amaro!
Brittany B.
One of my favorite shows on television! I am addicted to this program. It portrays realistic events of the Special Victims Unit and although it may be sad at times, it really is an eye opening show.
Kassidy M.
Maryville, TN
This show is such a classic, the characters, plotline, and writing is probably the best on TV by a long shot. Olivia is a powerful and strong leading role, and is an inspiration to women everywhere.
Favorite show of all time. Amazing cast! Olivia benson is my favorite character. Crimes are very relatable to what goes on in real society. No law show can compare. Constantly recommending to others
Brigitte H.
Orange Park, FL
This is literally the ONLY thing I watch on TV. Nothing else. It is my absolute favorite show of all time. I have every single one recorded. all shows are different and never predictable. I love it!
Katrena S.
Enid, OK
I've been watching this show for years and it never fails to keep me on my toes. It is amazing. Great plot and amazing character development. The acting Is phenomenal. It is definitely a must watch.
Jenn S.
Kentwood, MI
This show is just a good go to. Even if you don't have cable it's on and it's always pulls me in with its gritty story lines and plot twists. I love seeing the good guys take out the those deviants.
I watch all of the Law & Order spin offs, but SVU is my favorite. The story line is almost always in sync with real life news stories and I enjoy seeing a different or sometimes similar perspective.
Tamara R.
Hazlehurst, GA
Absolutely love this show. I watch it all the time and never get tired of the characters or the drama. The sad thing is knowing that these crimes have actually been committed and are still a danger.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?