BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Kayla S.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Absolutely in love with this show, I have watched all the episodes they have on nexflix though. I am excited for more to come, I hope they don't end it any time soon, I love the actors and everyone on it, I recommend it completely! you can come watch it with me
Bibi A.
Sunnyvale, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a classic crime show that might have influenced all others after it, but sometimes I just can't get past how cheesy it is. I highly prefer criminal minds - the cases are way more interesting and cast is better. Watch when its on but don't seek it out.
Courtney K.
Blauvelt, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Olivia Benson! Elliot Stabler! Finn Tutuola! John Munch! Captain Donald Cragen! Come on people! Although there are some new faces now, this was the dream team. I can always lose myself in an SVU marathon, regardless of the fact that I've seen every episode.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Love love this show. The content is actually quite depressing but I love the cast and I think this genuinely opens people's eyes! I'm docking a star because Christopher Meloni left. LOVE him.
Cindy B.
Leland, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Even after being on the air since the 90's the show just gets better and better. I love mariska Hargitay and Ice T. I really miss Danny Pino. The best episodes are the ripped from the headline ones. I love this show and can watch the episodes over and over.
Natalie P.
Pasadena, TX
Been following this show for years. I love how they include some of the stories we have seen in headlines in the show. Ex: Chris Brown and Rhianna If you love a good crime drama this is it.
Natalie S.
West Palm Beach, FL
There are a lot of criminal investigation shows out there but this one is the best. It's not fake and sets up real situations that are comparable to real life crime cases. I can't even choose a favorite scene because each episode is so good. Highly recommend!
Rachel B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is honestly a really great show that has different events happening every show but with a main story line to go along! It already has quite a few seasons in and is still going strong!
Sarah K.
Bena, VA
One of my all time favorite shows. Need to hit up Netflix to add to list so I can watch from the very beginning as well as catch up on some seasons I've missed due to other shows I watch.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have been watching law and order svu for years! It is an amazing show. I'm addicted to it. I love that they always have marathons of the show so I can binge watch it. One of my favorites.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?