Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Gloria O.
Gloria O.

I hate that these bad things happen, but they do. The show is good and the actors are really passionate about their roles. I just sometimes hate the law aspect of it and the flawed justice system....sad
Grace H.
Grace H.
Addison, TX

This show is intense and can be difficult to watch because of it's nature. But I think it is interesting and I like to see this topic addressed because it is important and there are many people to help.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
El Paso, Tx

I can watch and re watch this show endlessly. I like that not every episode relies on an other so someone can watch one random episode and be fine. So there's always an episode someone is bound to like!
Airricuhh V.
Airricuhh V.
Casa grande, Az

Love law and order! Every episode is different and so out there. It's a show that you will get hooked too and want to see more! I love the acting, sometimes you forget you are actually watching a show!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ

I love my law and order! The acting is great and it is always interesting. I don't have a favorite scene since they all are my favorite. This is a one of a kind show and I always recommend watching it!
Bridgette B.
Bridgette B.

I've been watching this show for many years! I love all the actors and they work very well together. I love when they bring in famous actors that I like to play a role. This is definitely a must watch!
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
West Hartford, CT

This show is great. I love to watch it but it is easy to get hooked. Sometimes the episodes are hard to watch because it can be gruesome and sad. It's very easy to binge watch and I like that about it.
Jacqueline V.
Jacqueline V.

I can watch this all day! It always really has you thinking what kind of people are in this world there's familiar TV series but this one is my favorite they just have a lot of cases and yes must watch
The suspense, I love it. Law and Order always has the most interesting cases presented. In the mist thoughtful way. I compare it to CSI Miami. Olivia is my actor of choice. This is a must watch series!
Chantel K.
Chantel K.
Aiea, HI

I could watch Law & Order: SVU re-runs all day! This is my go-to show whenever I don't know what else to watch. The SVU team is my favorite. I like that they reference current events sometimes as well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now