Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mariana G.
Mariana G.
Brownsville, TX

I have been enjoying this show for many years, it is very different from other crime shows and each episode provides a story different from the next while still keeping the same style and variety of messages .
Yekaterina R.
Yekaterina R.
Hackensack, NJ

This is one of the best shows ever! Special victims unit
Is way better than regular law and order. Love the days where it's on all day! Best way to catch up! Once you start watching it you can never get away 😍
Chante C.
Chante C.
Whiteville, NC

This show usually has the most interesting stories of crimes and solving them. How were I'd prefer to watch criminal minds when it goes more in depth on psychological disorders and patterns to so living crimes
Wilona W.
Wilona W.

I'm obsessed with law and order! It takes a lot for me to get hooked onto a tv show but I was instantly drawn to it. The whole concept and the way it involves real life tragedies is amazing. It's a must watch!
Carla S.
Carla S.
Union, NJ

This is my number one favorite show I have rewatched it so many times! Season 3 is my favorite all the action and drama is amazing. Actors are amazing and play the part very well. I highly recommend this show!
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
Danese, WV

I e watched just about every single episode of this show. It never gets old. It's one of the only shows I enjoy watching reruns of too! You don't even really. We'd to be involved in the story line to enjoy it.
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , Ca

This show is very dramatic and may leave you in tears. I recommend that you do not watch if you are easily triggered by suggestive content. Otherwise this is a engaging and thought provoking television series.
Camila P.
Camila P.

This show is great if you like all police action and justice roll all together. Personally I prefer svu because is more realistic to me. Has great actors and great plots. I recommend it indeed to watch it all.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Dallas, TX

I think if you grew up in the 90s as a kid it then you absolutely saw this series from Mariska Hargitay the other actor who plays Elliot one of the cops are so amazing and they are still out there acting today
Tifani S.
Tifani S.
New Windsor, NY

My favorite show of allllllll time . Couldn't wait for the new season I was anticipating it for the longest . Watched it and didn't want it to end. It's so realistic and heartfelt. Always has great story lines
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now