Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tristain S.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
I've seen every episode and I'm still addicted. I love this show. If ur a crime freak like me this is super interesting and keeps u on ur toes the whole time. I love it. I highly recommend this show.
Ashlee J.
Ashlee J.
Moultrie, GA
Law and Order never ceases to amaze me. The cases are always so intriguing. I love Olivia, she's my all time favorite character! If you love crime shows and police dramas then this is a show for you!
Mollie B.
Mollie B.
Royse city, Tx
Love this show so much. The cast does a terrific job at playing each role and stays in character very well. My family watches this all the time however I do wish CW33 would play more recent episodes.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Yakima, WA
This show can be very emotional but very interesting all at once. I feel that I learn so much just from one episode. Such great life lessons, and if you're into like a drama thriller this is for you.
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Point Of Rocks, MD
Sept. 22, 2016, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am in LOVE with this show. It shows how things happen in everyday life and how cops, people and courts are not always right and shows how we can handle different situations and difficult decisions.
Kayanna J.
Kayanna J.
Coram, NY
I love this show! Elliott and Olivia are a great match but ever since Elliott left this show isnt the same. I don`t watch the new episodes but I definitely make sure I watch the re runs that come on.
Karri D.
Karri D.
Vine Grove, Ky
I love law and order but SVU is my favorite of all of the law and order shows, i think its interesting how they use real news stories and make shows very loosely based on those so they seem realistic
Kervina L.
Kervina L.
I absolutely love all the Law and Order shows. My parents were the ones who forced me to watch, didn't take long for me to watch on my own. If your not watching you should tune in. It's a great show.
El N.
El N.
Fallon, NV
Sept. 24, 2016, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show. Although i always knew the writer had to be messed up... But hes secret is out now. Makes it kinda hard to watch. I probly wont be able to once i have kids though. Just to real life
Liz B.
Liz B.
Western Springs, IL
Sept. 24, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of the best TV shows ever made, in my opinion. The seasons with Stabler are by far the best. Would recommend to anyone who likes good television because honestly it doesn't get better than this!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?