BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
kaitlyn m.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my favorite show, hands down. I have seen every episode of every season and still continue to watch over and over again. I can binge for hours of the show and never get tired of it.
Monica P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Been watching this show for years, some episodes are better than others, but for the most part I enjoy it. I have not seen every single episode, but I do watching whenever I find it on TV.
Alexa G.
University Pl, WA
Love this show, it keeps you on the edge of your seat while also entertaining you with interesting storylines. I could binge watch this all day everyday and I've seen every episode atlas 3 times.
Lindsey  S.
I've been watching this TV show since it's inception years and years ago. I have loved the progression of the characters and their growth. The stories are compelling and make you think and use your brain about what's happening. It's not a mindless show so it's fun to watch.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY
I can watch all the L&OSVU every day all re-runs, new ones....... Mirska Harvatay is my favorite actress on this show for what she does in the show and off the show for domestic violence. .
Karen B.
Cupertino, CA
My favorite show. I have seen every episode multiple times and I love how it is on several channels a few times a day. What is not to love about really dark drama to escape my everyday life. I used to work with domestic violence and somehow I find it calming
Natalie S.
West Palm Beach, FL
There are a lot of criminal investigation shows out there but this one is the best. It's not fake and sets up real situations that are comparable to real life crime cases. I can't even choose a favorite scene because each episode is so good. Highly recommend!
Morgan O.
Lake Charles, LA
I love Law & Order: SVU. All accounts are so interesting. Even though the subject is the same, the show always stays interesting. The show had great actors. It is unlike any other TV series that i watch. I definitely recommend the TV to others for watching.
Jenny E.
It's a good crime solving show and I love that it takes place in New York. Many of the cases are either relatable directly to me or someone I know and it teaches a lesson. I like the actors and also has a very engaging plot that keeps you guessing every time.
Mae R.
Housatonic, MA
I love all crime shows, but this is definitely one of my top three faves. It's definitely eerie and a little graphic, but if you're into that kind of T.V. you'll love this show. The acting is so incredible and it's a definite must-watch for crime-show lovers.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?