BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Joplin, MO
I have watched Law & Order: SVU for as long as I can remember. I like to watch all the reruns on USA and I have seen almost every episode!!! It's such an amazing show and Oliva Benson is amazing!!!!!
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Alexandria, VA
Pop Culture Expert
I love murder/investigation shows and law and order as a whole I can watch over and over again I love that they have different divisions it's very realistic munch and finch are my favorite characters
Pam W.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
Pop Culture Expert
This show is super serious, and you want to think these things never happen in real life. I love the show so much that the sound.....is my alert sound! Everybody that hears it says "Law & Order!!!!!"
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Santa Barbara, CA
Love it. I grew up in LA, and have seen minor accidents and other not so dangerous things happen. It's pretty cool to see what happens behind the scenes. It's pretty interesting and seems super real.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
Pop Culture Expert
I don't know why I love crime shows so much but SVU is by far my favorite. I was upset to see Detective Stabler eventually leave but the show carried and on and the new characters are quite likeable.
Jonya S.
Jonya S.
This show will never get old either. I love it when you have to think and when the good guys catch the bad guys! Again this stuff happens and shows hown messed up people are but good wins in the end!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Wyoming , MI
Very addicting show. Its not very often that I will rewatch episodes, but this is one show that I would. If you like to watch police investigation shows, with a good story line, then this is for you.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Yakima, WA
This show can be very emotional but very interesting all at once. I feel that I learn so much just from one episode. Such great life lessons, and if you're into like a drama thriller this is for you.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Carrollton, VA
One of my all-time favorite shows! Have watched it since the beginning and am so glad they are still doing new seasons! Amazing producer.. If you like crime dramas, then you have to watch this one!!!
Ashlee J.
Ashlee J.
Moultrie, GA
Law and Order never ceases to amaze me. The cases are always so intriguing. I love Olivia, she's my all time favorite character! If you love crime shows and police dramas then this is a show for you!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?