Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
ana s.
ana s.

Ive watched this show from the beginning and still highly enjoy it because of the main characters. e visto este show desde el principio y me reteencanta aun hasta hoy por los protagonistas principales.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Thomaston, CT

I could watch this show every single day! The plot lines are always interesting, the characters are riveting, and the cast plays the roles perfectly. Absolutely love it, can't wait for the next season!
The suspense, I love it. Law and Order always has the most interesting cases presented. In the mist thoughtful way. I compare it to CSI Miami. Olivia is my actor of choice. This is a must watch series!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Jacksonville, FL

I love the Special Victims unit of Law and Order. It's got the most interesting cases because it involves scenarios I could relate to as a female. I am into crime shows and this is one of my favorites.
Brittney T.
Brittney T.
Tampa, FL

One of my favorite shows on t.v. hands down! It is so suspenseful, you think you know who did it and then they completely flip the script. This show seriously makes me have an interest in pursuing law.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Katy, TX

My favorite of all the law and orders!! I named my dogs Olivia and Stabler! Every episode is better than the last.... not many shows can withstand the test of time... this one will go down as a classic
Emmy G.
Emmy G.
Union, NJ

Love Law & Order: SVU ! You can't definitely learn a lot from the show. So enticing . Such good acting! If you haven't watched it you don't know what your missing ! Definitely would recommend to watch.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ

I love my law and order! The acting is great and it is always interesting. I don't have a favorite scene since they all are my favorite. This is a one of a kind show and I always recommend watching it!
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
West Hartford, CT

This show is great. I love to watch it but it is easy to get hooked. Sometimes the episodes are hard to watch because it can be gruesome and sad. It's very easy to binge watch and I like that about it.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Springdale, AR

When I started watching this show I relived a lot of my past. But I also thought svu would be a good career choice for me. Very intebse. Very addictive. Always get the bad guys. And that makes me happy.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now