Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Coral Springs, FL

Love this show, I mean how could you not. It's been out forever and always keeps you interested. The characters are great, the scene settings are great, the story lines and plots are usually on point :)
Grace H.
Grace H.
Addison, TX

This show is intense and can be difficult to watch because of it's nature. But I think it is interesting and I like to see this topic addressed because it is important and there are many people to help.
Rosie T.
Rosie T.
Las Vegas

I love that this show keeps your mind racing and keeps you guessing what's going on. I've had SVU marathons with my sisters where we watching this from sun up to down and we are intrigued every episode!
Asia N.
Asia N.

This show is full of mystery and suspense and it is absolutely one of my favorites! Have been watching it for more than 8 years now and I still love to watch it with family members whenever it comes on.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.

Where to even begin? If you haven't seen this show yet, where have you been? SVU is easily the best detective show on TV. If you're looking for a new show to start watching, i highly recommend this one!
debra m.
debra m.
Toledo, OH

This show is so intense! And I really like that they use real life situations and storylines. They make you feel for the actors and feel concern and sympathy for the friends and families of the victims.
Valerie N.
Valerie N.
La Vista, NE

This is my absolute favorite tv show. I grew up watching this and still watch it today. The acting is amazing and I love that they keep it real with the audience. My favorite character is Olivia Benson.
LaQwanza W.
LaQwanza W.
S Charleston, WV

By far the best show of all time. Although it has changed up a lot since season 1, you can't help but to tune in every week. I love how they are basing shows off of what is happening in the world today.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Austin, TX

I honestly love this show. Even though it's fictional show it portrays thing that can truly happen in real life, it's not all about bad things only it actually shows the happy things that can happen too
rejetta L.
rejetta L.
Bay Saint Louis, MS

I would watch law and order all day and night if I could, my favorite show of all time. I go to sleep with law and order svu on every night, because I have tinnitus and it's not a loud show, very serene
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?