Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Leslie T.
Leslie T.

This is my ultimate FAVORITE show. I love how there is a story line that progresses with each episode. Even though some characters have come and gone the show continues to be amazing. Love love love this show.
Learta M.
Learta M.
Jackson Heights, NY

I absolutely love this show. It keeps you on the edge of your seat with every unpredictable episode. This show has really great actors with really great acting skills. I would definitely recommend watching it.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

SVU is such a good show that brings to life the incredibly hard struggle of convicting offenders. The police crew brings hope that real police actually take survivors seriously. Mariska Hargitay is everything.
Angel C.
Angel C.

This show is so good, you need to watch it asap! The actors are great and the best of any crime TV show on TV. There are so many seasons which is great for binge watching and rewatching. A definite must watch!
concetta b.
concetta b.
Deltona , Fl

This is one of my favorite shows as a series on tv. I love all the actors since the beginning when the show started to even now with the new characters! The show allways keeps me wanting more waiting next week
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Melvindale, MI

I love this show it's full of mystery and suspense I without a doubt love this show it will take you off the edge of your seat it can sometime be kind of scary at point but it's great I absolutely recommend it
Mishauna M.
Mishauna M.

This show has been on television for longer than i can remember. Was sad to see elliot good. But never the less after all this time and losing a few people, it still stands up to being a great television show.
Kasey Y.
Kasey Y.
Rochester

Law and Order: SVU is thought provoking television that pushes the boundaries without being unbelievable. Everyone I know watches this show. I think that we are horrified by the topics but like to see closure.
Kat K.
Kat K.

I love puzzles and solving them. This has always been my favorite. Mysteries are awesome and Mariska is my favorite! She was awesome. Perfect for all the crime show buffs. Not to mention that I am one of them.
Carla S.
Carla S.
Union, NJ

This is my number one favorite show I have rewatched it so many times! Season 3 is my favorite all the action and drama is amazing. Actors are amazing and play the part very well. I highly recommend this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now