Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Latoria W.
Latoria W.
Raleigh, NC
Sunday and Law and order is the best thing ever! After puting my girls down for a nap, laying on the couch and watching law and order ALL day makes my day! Its one of those shows u cant stop watching.
Taryn P.
Taryn P.
Augusta, ME
I can't get enough of this show. I will often binge watch this show and rewatch episodes that I have already seen. I would recommend this show over any other crime drama that I have seen on TV so far.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Macclesfield , NC
One of my favorite TV shows! Every episode is something different- a new story! It's very similar to law and order criminal intent. Great actors, great plot! Everything is just great. Would recommend!
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Santa Barbara, CA
Love it. I grew up in LA, and have seen minor accidents and other not so dangerous things happen. It's pretty cool to see what happens behind the scenes. It's pretty interesting and seems super real.
Monica O.
Monica O.
Snohomish, WA
Love this show! Despite some characters leaving or getting killed off, I think the story lines are great and love how they often parallel current events. Acting is great and characters are believable
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Alexandria, VA
I love murder/investigation shows and law and order as a whole I can watch over and over again I love that they have different divisions it's very realistic munch and finch are my favorite characters
JaLaena G.
JaLaena G.
Law and order has different shows. There's criminal intent as well etc. but SVU is my favorite! 🙌🏼 I think it might be because Olivia is my favorite or because it's very full of suspense and justice.
Jonya S.
Jonya S.
This show will never get old either. I love it when you have to think and when the good guys catch the bad guys! Again this stuff happens and shows hown messed up people are but good wins in the end!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Sanford , NC
Sept. 25, 2016, 11:08 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my favorite tv shows to watch. So happy the new season came out this week on Wednesday. I've been watching this show since it's first season on Netflix. I recommend this show to watch.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Carrollton, VA
Oct. 9, 2016, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my all-time favorite shows! Have watched it since the beginning and am so glad they are still doing new seasons! Amazing producer.. If you like crime dramas, then you have to watch this one!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?