Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.

Where to even begin? If you haven't seen this show yet, where have you been? SVU is easily the best detective show on TV. If you're looking for a new show to start watching, i highly recommend this one!
Kasi L.
Kasi L.
Lancaster, OH

My husbands all time favorite series. It keeps current with issues in today's society and really gets you sucked into the story lines for the main characters as well as the victims. It is a must watch!!
Rosie T.
Rosie T.
Las Vegas

I love that this show keeps your mind racing and keeps you guessing what's going on. I've had SVU marathons with my sisters where we watching this from sun up to down and we are intrigued every episode!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA

One of another of my all time favorite shows. The acting is awesome and the chemistry is just as good. The stories are based upon real life so it has an element to it that is frightening and intriguing.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.

I really enjoy this TV show, but it's been awhile since I have watched it. For anyone that enjoys mysteries and drama this show is a great choice. It's always suspenseful and keeps the viewer intrigued.
LaQwanza W.
LaQwanza W.
S Charleston, WV

By far the best show of all time. Although it has changed up a lot since season 1, you can't help but to tune in every week. I love how they are basing shows off of what is happening in the world today.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Louisville, KY

You can't go wrong with this show. I watch reruns all day long and look forward to the new season starting upset that Stabler had to leave but love the new cast members as well best show ever hands down
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
El Paso, Tx

I can watch and re watch this show endlessly. I like that not every episode relies on an other so someone can watch one random episode and be fine. So there's always an episode someone is bound to like!
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Austin, TX

I honestly love this show. Even though it's fictional show it portrays thing that can truly happen in real life, it's not all about bad things only it actually shows the happy things that can happen too
Gloria O.
Gloria O.

I hate that these bad things happen, but they do. The show is good and the actors are really passionate about their roles. I just sometimes hate the law aspect of it and the flawed justice system....sad
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?