Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittney T.
Brittney T.
Tampa, FL

One of my favorite shows on t.v. hands down! It is so suspenseful, you think you know who did it and then they completely flip the script. This show seriously makes me have an interest in pursuing law.
Chantel K.
Chantel K.
Aiea, HI

I could watch Law & Order: SVU re-runs all day! This is my go-to show whenever I don't know what else to watch. The SVU team is my favorite. I like that they reference current events sometimes as well.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Jacksonville, FL

I love the Special Victims unit of Law and Order. It's got the most interesting cases because it involves scenarios I could relate to as a female. I am into crime shows and this is one of my favorites.
Ana D.
Ana D.

I love this show! I binged watch the 13 seasons when it was on Netflix, and it was so good, with a show like this, there are endless possibilities and the main woman, Olivia Benson, i love her so much!
Emmy G.
Emmy G.
Union, NJ

Love Law & Order: SVU ! You can't definitely learn a lot from the show. So enticing . Such good acting! If you haven't watched it you don't know what your missing ! Definitely would recommend to watch.
Frances F.
Frances F.
Hialeah , Fl

I love this show and even though is has a ton of seasons of never a gets old. I love it so much. Probably one of main reasons why I want to become a lawyer. I love it so much totally recommend watching
ana s.
ana s.

Ive watched this show from the beginning and still highly enjoy it because of the main characters. e visto este show desde el principio y me reteencanta aun hasta hoy por los protagonistas principales.
Chantae P.
Chantae P.
Leesburg, GA

I just started getting into law and order SVU. I absolutely love t. You cannot just watch just one episode of this show. It draws you in. I would definitely recommend people to watch law and order SVU.
Nikki F.
Nikki F.
Biloxi, MS

This is still one of the best shows on television. It's relevant and captivating. The plots are great and they really keep them interesting and I like the way that they kind of pull from recent events.
The suspense, I love it. Law and Order always has the most interesting cases presented. In the mist thoughtful way. I compare it to CSI Miami. Olivia is my actor of choice. This is a must watch series!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now