BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Kayla S.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Absolutely in love with this show, I have watched all the episodes they have on nexflix though. I am excited for more to come, I hope they don't end it any time soon, I love the actors and everyone on it, I recommend it completely! you can come watch it with me
megan C.
Virginia Bch, VA
THIS SHOW IS LIFE!!! Every time this show comes on i am engulfed into the television. it is almost like the other law and orders but no one compares to olivia and stabler!!! these two have got to be my favorite in the series and EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH IT !!
Celeste C.
Idaho Falls, ID
After one hundred and something episodes you would think this show would get a little redundant but somehow they keep the story line fresh and new every time. Great actors and a great show.
kaitlyn m.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my favorite show, hands down. I have seen every episode of every season and still continue to watch over and over again. I can binge for hours of the show and never get tired of it.
Tina S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this show. Love how they show all the steps up until sentencing. Never a dull show I'm always captivated by the actors and could not imagine dealing with some of those cases for real.
Ade Y.
Law and Order SVU has always been a favorite of mine and this season hasn't been a disappointment either. Although Detective Stabler has left the show, Detective Amaro is a fine addition to the cast making me love him as much as i did in Cold Case (Detective Scotty Valens). All In all SVU will probably be around for my grand-kids to enjoy with their grand-kids.
Bibi A.
Sunnyvale, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a classic crime show that might have influenced all others after it, but sometimes I just can't get past how cheesy it is. I highly prefer criminal minds - the cases are way more interesting and cast is better. Watch when its on but don't seek it out.
Christa R.
Warner Robins, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shows I have been watching for years. Even as characters leave I continue to watch it. it's so addicting that you can't help but keep watching one episode after another.
kaylin p.
This is a MUST-WATCH! Every episode will have you at the edge of your seat. The scenarios will make you take reality into consideration, you might even forget that its just a show. The main characters are great actors who have good chemistry with one another.
LEAR 33230 Valentina P.
With its countless episodes have caught me, the variety of cases the story that everyone hides, the people behind the crimes. I love these real-world stories that show us how the world is.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?