Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?THis is one of my favorite sho... 5 Answers
Photos (23)
Magaly Z.
Magaly Z.
South Gate, CA
My all time favorite this show is very addicting even if every episode sometimes has nothing to do with one another they just keep coming up with new stories and I love how everything is so realistic.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Williamstown, WV
I have been a huge fan of SVU for as long as I can remember. This show deals with real life crime situations and makes you feel a part of the action. I view the world differently because of this show.
Zenobia P.
Zenobia P.
One of my favorite shows!!! I can't get enough!!! All of the episodes really speak to the audience In their own individual ways and also tackle important issues in societ. LOVE me some law and order!!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Watched this show a thousand times even reruns! Love the actors, I get so into this show I have to remind myself it ain't real lol.. I don't really have a favorite scene. I would recommend this show!!
Liseth L.
Liseth L.
Sin duda es una de mis series policiales favoritas. Las historias, los casos, y los personajes suelen conmoverme muchísimo y me encanta también porque siento cada capítulo muy real. Súper recommendada.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Indian Trail, NC
This show is not for children, but its still one of my favorites. Its been one of my favorites for years now. Its always a different story so you don't get bored with the millions of seasons they have.
Taryn P.
Taryn P.
Augusta, ME
I can't get enough of this show. I will often binge watch this show and rewatch episodes that I have already seen. I would recommend this show over any other crime drama that I have seen on TV so far.
Charm P.
Charm P.
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is one of my favorite shows. It's very addicting and I watch it when I have spare time. The actors are great and the plots are too. I highly recommend this show!!!!
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I'm a huge fan of investigation shows, I also love criminal minds and monk. The idea of following clues to come up with theories keeps my mind going. I'll always watch an episode or two when it's on .
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Point Of Rocks, MD
I am in LOVE with this show. It shows how things happen in everyday life and how cops, people and courts are not always right and shows how we can handle different situations and difficult decisions.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?