BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Francine M.
Francine M.
Love this show. Seen almost every episode of it. I stopped watching it after Stabler left the series. This show can actually teach you a lot about the justice system and how it works. Must watch show!
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Pioche, NV
Love love love this show! It always is very intense, Mariska Hargitay is seriously such an awesome actress! If you like suspense this is the show for you I promise! Tune into Netflix or even on cable!
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Chambersburg, PA
I always look at Law & Order: SVU as one of my old stand-by favorites. The characters always keep you involved. I have started to notice story-lines that are very similar to some in years past lately.
Latoria W.
Latoria W.
Raleigh, NC
Sunday and Law and order is the best thing ever! After puting my girls down for a nap, laying on the couch and watching law and order ALL day makes my day! Its one of those shows u cant stop watching.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Indian Trail, NC
This show is not for children, but its still one of my favorites. Its been one of my favorites for years now. Its always a different story so you don't get bored with the millions of seasons they have.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Macclesfield , NC
One of my favorite TV shows! Every episode is something different- a new story! It's very similar to law and order criminal intent. Great actors, great plot! Everything is just great. Would recommend!
Jill S.
Jill S.
The best crime show ever made on tv! Watch out for marathons cause you will get sucked in they also always have plots that are clearly based of of real cases and a lot of good celebrities on the show!
Sa B.
Sa B.
I love Law & Order, very good show and very interesting. If you like detective shows you will love this show. It does show dead bodies and blood so for people who are sensitive to blood may not enjoy.
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Alexandria, VA
Pop Culture Expert
I love murder/investigation shows and law and order as a whole I can watch over and over again I love that they have different divisions it's very realistic munch and finch are my favorite characters
Mollie B.
Mollie B.
Royse city, Tx
Love this show so much. The cast does a terrific job at playing each role and stays in character very well. My family watches this all the time however I do wish CW33 would play more recent episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?