Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Austin, TX

I honestly love this show. Even though it's fictional show it portrays thing that can truly happen in real life, it's not all about bad things only it actually shows the happy things that can happen too
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA

One of another of my all time favorite shows. The acting is awesome and the chemistry is just as good. The stories are based upon real life so it has an element to it that is frightening and intriguing.
Shayla S.
Shayla S.
Williston, Nd

I love this show! I will watch reruns over and over again!! This has some of the best acting and story lines I've seen in a TV show!! This is a must watch TV show!! I love that is based on real stories!
Maranda C.
Maranda C.

Me and my boy friend like watching this , specially when we are relaxing or sitting down for dinner it's just a thing we do , it never gets old and there's so many episodes I haven't watch a rerun yet !
LaQwanza W.
LaQwanza W.
S Charleston, WV

By far the best show of all time. Although it has changed up a lot since season 1, you can't help but to tune in every week. I love how they are basing shows off of what is happening in the world today.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
El Paso, Tx

I can watch and re watch this show endlessly. I like that not every episode relies on an other so someone can watch one random episode and be fine. So there's always an episode someone is bound to like!
Tasha S.
Tasha S.

I really enjoy this TV show, but it's been awhile since I have watched it. For anyone that enjoys mysteries and drama this show is a great choice. It's always suspenseful and keeps the viewer intrigued.
Rosie T.
Rosie T.
Las Vegas

I love that this show keeps your mind racing and keeps you guessing what's going on. I've had SVU marathons with my sisters where we watching this from sun up to down and we are intrigued every episode!
Gloria O.
Gloria O.

I hate that these bad things happen, but they do. The show is good and the actors are really passionate about their roles. I just sometimes hate the law aspect of it and the flawed justice system....sad
Asia N.
Asia N.

This show is full of mystery and suspense and it is absolutely one of my favorites! Have been watching it for more than 8 years now and I still love to watch it with family members whenever it comes on.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now