Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Devan T.
Devan T.
Prattville, AL
Amazing show with really life situations it is very dark and at times graphic but its very eye opening about the dangers of sexual assault and rape. I recommend every female watch at least one episode
Elaina G.
Elaina G.
Roanoke, IN
I've prolly watched every single episode that they've came out with and I love them all! I don't think I'll ever stop watching this show. It's so real and shows what people go through on a daily basis
Katie B.
Katie B.
Gaylord, MI
Sept. 24, 2016, 8:12 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Overall this is an amazing show. Even though its been on for 15 seasons or something like that, it doesn't get boring. I love the characters as well, and its definitely one of my favorite crime shows.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
I love law and order I highly recommend it to anyone including teens this show always settles me down for the night we watch in on Netflix from our Wii roku or ps3 I have not had to purchase this show
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
I'll be honest, this show is cheesy and often predictable, but is somehow addictively entertaining. The ripped-from-the-headlines plots are always funny to see, and the characters are easily likable..
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
New Orleans, LA
All day, every day. I've been watching SVU on a continuous loop for over a decade, and I can't fall asleep unless it's on tv. I have a Hulu subscription almost entirely so that I can watch this daily.
Sa B.
Sa B.
I love Law & Order, very good show and very interesting. If you like detective shows you will love this show. It does show dead bodies and blood so for people who are sensitive to blood may not enjoy.
Taryn P.
Taryn P.
Augusta, ME
I can't get enough of this show. I will often binge watch this show and rewatch episodes that I have already seen. I would recommend this show over any other crime drama that I have seen on TV so far.
Riley V.
Riley V.
I have seen every episode of SVU my favorite show ever!!!! The actors are great! I was so sad when Stabler was not on it anymore. After the cast changed it was not the same but equally as interesting.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Pioche, NV
Love love love this show! It always is very intense, Mariska Hargitay is seriously such an awesome actress! If you like suspense this is the show for you I promise! Tune into Netflix or even on cable!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?