Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.

This show is so diverse i love all the different kinds of detectives and there personalities great acting shows you what kinds of things go on in their lives and how the job affects them in there personal lives
Darian J.
Darian J.

Great acting! I get so lost in the emotion of the episodes- not just the believability of the actors' performances, but the situations themselves are just so powerful at times! Wonderfully written and directed!
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Salinas , Ca

I have watched re-runs of this show for hours at a time. I love it. They always have great story lines and real life situations. This show never leaves you guessing but always has you watching and wanting more.
Ahdiyah R.
Ahdiyah R.
Philadelphia, PA

This is a great show, I love seeing Mariska Hargatay in the show. What I like most about the show is that like other cop shows they don't always solve the case. Which makes it more of a real life kind of thing.
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA

Ever since day one this show couldnt have gotten any better. It will forever and always be an absolute favorite of mine. Benson will forever be my favorite character in this show. This is obviously a muct watch
Megan R.
Megan R.

My whole family has been watching this since day one!! Its is my ultimate favorite TV shows. How can you not love Munch and Finn. I have been a loyal fan of this show and will always watch it even if ita reruns
Breanna V.
Breanna V.
Lacey, WA

Love this show! Never gets boring. Characters are very interesting and play their rolls great. It is similar to other crime shows, but it still is great. I would recommend it to everyone if I could. Must watch!
shanti h.
shanti h.

One of my favorite shows. Has a great storyline and some very intriguing cases. It's addictive an can be watched over and over. It's got a lot of drama and lots of other great scenes as well. It's a must watch!
Carley J.
Carley J.
Columbia, MO

I literally don't know where to begin. I watched all of the seasons on Netflix in like three days. It's a solid bingewatch. Mariska Hartigay is queen. It does a very good job of portraying things that are hard.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Raynham, MA

I've seen every episode probably a dozen times. This show has never failed me. I usually hate watching repeat episodes but this show never gets old.. I wish Elliot would make a surprise appearance again though
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now