Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Oakvale, WV

I absolutely love Law & Order: SVU! This series always has me on my toes. I can never tell what's gonna happen. Liv and Barba are my absolute favorite characters. I wish they had more seasons on Netflix.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.

I am LOVING SVU! This show continuously keeps you on your feet, and continuously has great episodes. Each episode is a complete mystery. The perfect show to binge watch on Netflix. I absolutely love it!!
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN

Love watching this show because it keeps you on your toes wanting to know what's next. Good actors of course play in this. I love watching this because the crime scene are comparable to real life events!
Tanisha'Marie J.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO

The best crime/detective show . It keeps you on the edge of your seat . It isn't corny like most the similar shoes . You never know what coming , the actors are so good. I can literally watch for hours !
Carol D.
Carol D.
Philadelphia, PA

Highly addictive show. I watch the current season on tv, I watch past seasons on netflix and hulu. Once I start with one episode, it becomes a binge watching session. Love all the celebrity guest cameos.
Mikaela K.
Mikaela K.

All my life I've wanted to work in the FBI so I've always watched these kinds of shows. I am currently going into the Air Force and later applying for the FBI because of this show I am chasing my dreams.
Law and order is a good show to watch. I mainly watch it when I am bored or have nothing to do. They have great actors this show kinda reminds me on criminal minds. I would recommend watching this show.
Eleanor J.
Eleanor J.
Phoenix , Az

Absolutely love this show. I always lose track of it. Since it's been on Netflix I've been binge watching it forever now. I literally started from season 1. Love Olivia, she may be my favorite character
Valerie N.
Valerie N.
La Vista, NE

This is my absolute favorite tv show. I grew up watching this and still watch it today. The acting is amazing and I love that they keep it real with the audience. My favorite character is Olivia Benson.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay, WI

I love all these shows. I like crime shows and love to try and figure out the problems before they do. There are a few similar shows on but this one is the best. I think that it's a must watch for sure.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?