BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Nou L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Just finished watching the seasons on Netflix. It was great to finally get to watch episodes back to back and in order rather than just catching random rerun episodes on TV. It's great to watch if you spread them out, not for marathons since it can seem repetitive.
Emily H.
11+ Seasons in and this show is still as riveting as ever. The story lines are sometimes completely unique and compelling or based loosely on current events. I love watching them get their guy and even as the cast rotates around Mariska Hargitay you love them.
Kaitlyn E.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite show. The series has come really far since the beginning, and I enjoy the fact that you do not have to watch episodes in order, because there is little underlying plot. The show is fast paced and has just enough thrill to keep me watching.
Liz S.
Elgin, SC
This show is such an escape from reality. I can escape into the world of SVU and help solve crimes with the help of the law and order team. This show is unlike other shows out there because they show true compassion and I love how realistic the scenarios are!
Lindsey B.
Forest Hills, NY
I have watched every single episode multiple times and they never get tiring. It is my go to series every time I am home. Acting is always great and believable story lines. They are always so exciting that you could watch them multiple times- would recommend.
Sierra A.
Toledo, OH
Always a classic. You could binge watch and never get toured of the story lines or charters. I've personalize watch every episode from the very beginning. By the way I'm so glad they finally all got a sense in fashion after so long lol the 90s looked rough lol
Christa R.
Warner Robins, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shows I have been watching for years. Even as characters leave I continue to watch it. it's so addicting that you can't help but keep watching one episode after another.
Synnamin F.
Very good show. Every episode is different. I honestly think I'm a detective when I watch this show and try to figure out who comitted the crime (Im never right) Always interesting and new.
Ade Y.
Law and Order SVU has always been a favorite of mine and this season hasn't been a disappointment either. Although Detective Stabler has left the show, Detective Amaro is a fine addition to the cast making me love him as much as i did in Cold Case (Detective Scotty Valens). All In all SVU will probably be around for my grand-kids to enjoy with their grand-kids.
Laura K.
Kansas City , MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It can get a little dark, but I think that's why this show is so real. I feel that most of the stories are realistic and you can at times even get emotional from the story lines and acting.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?