Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Nanite J.
Nanite J.

Seriously my favorite show ever!!!! Nothing can compare to this. I've watched every episode of every season! It's repetitive yes.. But Olivia and stabler made this show amazing! The acting is too great!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Los Fresnos, TX

I binge watch this every summer. I can tell you who is guilty for every episode yet I still love to watch it. I never get tired of this show. It's great and I do recommend it to anyone! Worth your time!
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay, WI

I love all these shows. I like crime shows and love to try and figure out the problems before they do. There are a few similar shows on but this one is the best. I think that it's a must watch for sure.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
El Paso, Tx

I can watch and re watch this show endlessly. I like that not every episode relies on an other so someone can watch one random episode and be fine. So there's always an episode someone is bound to like!
Kasi L.
Kasi L.
Lancaster, OH

My husbands all time favorite series. It keeps current with issues in today's society and really gets you sucked into the story lines for the main characters as well as the victims. It is a must watch!!
Law and order is a good show to watch. I mainly watch it when I am bored or have nothing to do. They have great actors this show kinda reminds me on criminal minds. I would recommend watching this show.
Eleanor J.
Eleanor J.
Phoenix, AZ

Absolutely love this show. I always lose track of it. Since it's been on Netflix I've been binge watching it forever now. I literally started from season 1. Love Olivia, she may be my favorite character
Rosie T.
Rosie T.
Las Vegas

I love that this show keeps your mind racing and keeps you guessing what's going on. I've had SVU marathons with my sisters where we watching this from sun up to down and we are intrigued every episode!
Vicki D.
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY

Well I'm an addict for this show as well ... the actors are pretty good for what they have to do I love watching it because of how crazy some of the stories are .. I would definitely recommend watching it :)!
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.

Where to even begin? If you haven't seen this show yet, where have you been? SVU is easily the best detective show on TV. If you're looking for a new show to start watching, i highly recommend this one!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now