Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Watched this show a thousand times even reruns! Love the actors, I get so into this show I have to remind myself it ain't real lol.. I don't really have a favorite scene. I would recommend this show!!
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Rialto, CA
The special victims unit is the only series of law and order worth watching in my opinion. However it is so good! It keeps you intrigued for most of the time but it can be kind of predictable at times
Charm P.
Charm P.
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is one of my favorite shows. It's very addicting and I watch it when I have spare time. The actors are great and the plots are too. I highly recommend this show!!!!
Jill S.
Jill S.
The best crime show ever made on tv! Watch out for marathons cause you will get sucked in they also always have plots that are clearly based of of real cases and a lot of good celebrities on the show!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Williamstown, WV
I have been a huge fan of SVU for as long as I can remember. This show deals with real life crime situations and makes you feel a part of the action. I view the world differently because of this show.
Kiana H.
Kiana H.
Philadelphia, PA
I can watch this all day I like all of the episodes I've watched them over and over again I love Olivia that's my girl I also like that it touches on real life things that's going on in the real world
Devan T.
Devan T.
Prattville, AL
Amazing show with really life situations it is very dark and at times graphic but its very eye opening about the dangers of sexual assault and rape. I recommend every female watch at least one episode
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Chambersburg, PA
I always look at Law & Order: SVU as one of my old stand-by favorites. The characters always keep you involved. I have started to notice story-lines that are very similar to some in years past lately.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Gaylord, MI
Sept. 24, 2016, 8:12 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Overall this is an amazing show. Even though its been on for 15 seasons or something like that, it doesn't get boring. I love the characters as well, and its definitely one of my favorite crime shows.
Misty C.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love how this show shows scenes in how real life cops have to chase rapist, murders. It helps give you a sense of the world, and how there will always be good cops/defectives out there to protect us
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?