Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Portland, OR

This is my favorite of all of the law and orders . Year after year it continues to dominate the crime shows . Marishka Hargitay is amazing as always . I highly recommend to anyone who loves crime shows .
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw, GA

Law & Order: SVU has a way of keeping you well informed of the world in which we currently live. The actors and actresses do an excellent job portraying police officers, detectives, lawyers and the like.
Harmony L.
Harmony L.

Since SVU has been on tv so long you could already imagine it must be a good show. I love (almost) all of the characters dearly I think it's my favorite crime show. Can't wait for the next season to come
savannah h.
savannah h.

This is my favorite show rn! i have binged all the ones on netflix more times than i can count, and i watch them every time i see them on tv! this is the best series in the law and order franchise by far!
Maribel E.
Maribel E.
Tukwila, Wa

Love this show always watch it when I'm off work ! The actors are amazing makes me feel like I'm there too. It's better than other tv series on tv related to crime/killers ! A deff must watch ! Recommend
Jenni S.
Jenni S.

This show can get so intense sometimes. It can stop your breath and it can make you cry. If you have a history of sexual abuse I would say it could be a triggering show at times. Over all I recommend it.
Domenique H.
Domenique H.
New York

There is not a more classic show out there. This is by far the longest running Law and Order spin off, every season gets better, DA Barba is a boss, Olivia runs the worlds, and Finn is still my main man!
Skyler T.
Skyler T.
Virginia Beach, VA

ALLTIME FAVORITE SHOW! I watch it every chance I get, like no other show! My favorite episode is called spectacle and the plot of it is so good the actors are amazing too this is a must watch tv series !
Maheen S.
Maheen S.

Literally my favorite show on TV. And why not ? It's been on for over q5 seasons. Every episode brings a new problem unlike all the others and the way they connect old episodes to new ones is astonishing
Molly M.
Molly M.

Hands down my favorite show, I can watch them over and over and never get tired of them. Everyone plays off of each other so well and the acting is awesome. It never looks fake, definitely a must watch!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?