Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Bristol, TN

I LOVE Law and Order SVU! The actors and writing never gets old even though you would think they have gone over every possible scenario in all these years but I still really enjoy watching it every time its on!
Elena S.
Elena S.

Ugh not my favorite I don't really watch it I have watched it but it isn't something I like it bores me to death hahaha it's good action and I don't remember what scene is my favorite I would recommend watching
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Amherst, OH

I have seen every episode made. And still watch every new episode that comes out. I'm sad the old crew isn't together anymore but it still keeps me interested. Watches it every Wednesday and every night it's on
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Vancouver, WA

This show is a long lasting show. The theme song is ingrained in my brain. It never gets old and is something I can enjoy with my family. I really enjoy how the writers make each story and episode seem so real.
Megan R.
Megan R.

My whole family has been watching this since day one!! Its is my ultimate favorite TV shows. How can you not love Munch and Finn. I have been a loyal fan of this show and will always watch it even if ita reruns
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Mentone, IN

Law and order svu is a show that, no matter how many times I see an episode, I can still remember watch it. I was very excited to learn that Hulu has all of the seasons while Netflix only has the newer seasons.
Darian J.
Darian J.

Great acting! I get so lost in the emotion of the episodes- not just the believability of the actors' performances, but the situations themselves are just so powerful at times! Wonderfully written and directed!
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Salinas , Ca

I have watched re-runs of this show for hours at a time. I love it. They always have great story lines and real life situations. This show never leaves you guessing but always has you watching and wanting more.
shanti h.
shanti h.

One of my favorite shows. Has a great storyline and some very intriguing cases. It's addictive an can be watched over and over. It's got a lot of drama and lots of other great scenes as well. It's a must watch!
Kristy B.
Kristy B.

Excellent, intense, always interesting, never gets old. You miss old characters and get emotional when they go. You resonate with them and admire them, get angry, upset when something happens. It's a great show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now