BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Noelle B.
Hartford, CT
I love this show, the cases never seem to bore me. I loved the relationship that Olivia and Elliot had, and I miss him being on the show. Although Elliot is gone, I still love the show, and I love that Olivia has become a mother. She is an inspiration.
Sophia K.
Grand Rapids, MI
This show always is very suspenseful making me want to watch more and more episodes. Every show is a totally different scenario and it makes me feel as if I'm in their shoes so addictive.
member-8159e2978
Stamford, CT
for years I wondered what the hype was with this show until one day about 4 years ago I w was home sick from work with only my Netflix and began watching. I went through 10 seasons within 3 weeks and have kept up with the show ever since. I love this show!
Juliana S.
Saturday's I spend my day binge watching from 9am until the last episode on 12am. That's how I relax on my day off. Lol ūüėĆ and I snapped that pic right now... I'm currently watching. ...
Francine M.
Love this show. Seen almost every episode of it. I stopped watching it after Stabler left the series. This show can actually teach you a lot about the justice system and how it works. Must watch show!
Terri T.
Kent, WA
I love this show. The suspense has you guessing to the end. The actors are really professional and have me believing their part in the story. The plot is really different and interesting. When I can't watch, I record it because I don't want to miss it.
darby d.
Toccoa, GA
Law & Order: SVU is one of my absolute favorite shows on television and Netflix. The actors are amazing and the story plots keep me always glued to the screen. Very mesmerizing and I have gotten all of my friends addicted to watching the show! Must watch!
K'henya O.
Buffalo, NY
I absolutely love this show man. Lol. Its great. It's educational and its a lot of things going on in the show. My fav scene is all. I cant compare the show. The actors are good, My fav is Elliot. But overall its great. And i recommend everyone to watch
Leah C.
Tampa, FL
I think Law and Order is a classic thriller. Its clean, its smart and sophisticated. The acting and the writing is real and gritty without feeling too dismal. A great suspense is my favorite and Law & Order SVU brings it every time for me! Two thumbs up!
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
Pop Culture Expert
This show's suspense is the best part of it. Olivia benson is such a strong character and I love her. There are so many twists in this show and it keeps it interesting from start to finish.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?