Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Nanite J.
Nanite J.

Seriously my favorite show ever!!!! Nothing can compare to this. I've watched every episode of every season! It's repetitive yes.. But Olivia and stabler made this show amazing! The acting is too great!
rejetta L.
rejetta L.
Bay Saint Louis, MS

I would watch law and order all day and night if I could, my favorite show of all time. I go to sleep with law and order svu on every night, because I have tinnitus and it's not a loud show, very serene
Ashley E.
Ashley E.

I've watched Law & Order for years. It's a fantastic crime show! Excellent acting! It always gets you thinking trying to figure out throughout the episode who committed the crime and why did they do it?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
El Paso, Tx

I can watch and re watch this show endlessly. I like that not every episode relies on an other so someone can watch one random episode and be fine. So there's always an episode someone is bound to like!
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Coral Springs, FL

Love this show, I mean how could you not. It's been out forever and always keeps you interested. The characters are great, the scene settings are great, the story lines and plots are usually on point :)
LaQwanza W.
LaQwanza W.
S Charleston, WV

By far the best show of all time. Although it has changed up a lot since season 1, you can't help but to tune in every week. I love how they are basing shows off of what is happening in the world today.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Huntington Station, NY

Been on for years. The perfect go to show, have you ever met anyone who doesn't watch law and order? It's interesting to see the characters grow with the show in a way that makes me feel connected to it
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Los Fresnos, TX

I binge watch this every summer. I can tell you who is guilty for every episode yet I still love to watch it. I never get tired of this show. It's great and I do recommend it to anyone! Worth your time!
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay, WI

I love all these shows. I like crime shows and love to try and figure out the problems before they do. There are a few similar shows on but this one is the best. I think that it's a must watch for sure.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.

Where to even begin? If you haven't seen this show yet, where have you been? SVU is easily the best detective show on TV. If you're looking for a new show to start watching, i highly recommend this one!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now