• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
kaylin p.
This is a MUST-WATCH! Every episode will have you at the edge of your seat. The scenarios will make you take reality into consideration, you might even forget that its just a show. The main characters are great actors who have good chemistry with one another.
Nou L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Just finished watching the seasons on Netflix. It was great to finally get to watch episodes back to back and in order rather than just catching random rerun episodes on TV. It's great to watch if you spread them out, not for marathons since it can seem repetitive.
Marsha B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love law an order svu!! If i could watch it every day all day i would! Even reruns lol very good actors and i love seeing a lady with power! This show got me hooked on all law shows but really none compare! This is a must watch! I would love to buy the series!
Eilish F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I like the more recent episodes (2010-current) because the lighting is better than the ones 20 years ago. Also, the writers really try to stay up to date with the different things (e.g. the Ray Rice domestic violence and the various social media sites out there)
Claudia M.
Uvalde, TX
I love this show, it is very very entertaining and engaging. I like how a lot of stuff and issues that are happening around us are put in the show and the different appearances by different actors it interesting too. I believe that this show is a must watch .
Lakeithia S.
Birmingham, AL
I love this show more than anything else on TV! I can watch it over and over again without getting tired of it. I watch it every time it comes on TV, even the really old ones that I have watched a thousand times! I hope this show stays on for many years to come!
Mariam C.
This is my show to watch anytime of the week. You never have any cliche or boring episodes. This show is so addicting and great to watch. The actors are amazing and my favorite person in it is Ice-T
Brittney W.
I love love love Law and Order: SVU. It is always an adrenaline rush and super intense. It never fails to be an interesting and captivating tv show. It shows the team aspect of crime solving, and has great actors and actresses to portray it. I recommend it.
H N D.
Blackwood, NJ
So happy this show has been renewed for the season. The episodes are always surprising and holds your interest start to finish. Mariska Hargitay is the best. Always add something unique to the drama. I love every scene that she's a part of. A must watch show!!
Ade Y.
Law and Order SVU has always been a favorite of mine and this season hasn't been a disappointment either. Although Detective Stabler has left the show, Detective Amaro is a fine addition to the cast making me love him as much as i did in Cold Case (Detective Scotty Valens). All In all SVU will probably be around for my grand-kids to enjoy with their grand-kids.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?