Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
East Palestine

I think you can probably watch this show in reruns every hour of the day, but it never gets old. This show makes you remember that the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows, and that you should lock your doors.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.

I absolutely LOVE this show! I've watched every episode! I would have marathons with my best friends! Definitely love all of the actors! Watch Law N Order Criminal intent if you love this show! 2 they be up! 💙💙
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Manchester, CT

Law & Order: SVU is a pretty good show. It's no longer in its prime (as it's been going on for about 17 years), but some of the episodes still leave you with food for thought. It's also still wonderfully acted.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Calexico, CA

I think it is a very strong show, not for everyone, because of the cases that it portrays, but I love the acting, and how I get to learn a lot about the law and specially how they handle special victim's cases.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY

I've been watching law & order: SVU for years! It's so addicting! The scenes get crazier and crazier as time go by & it's always something new and interesting. I recommend this to everyone, you won't regret it!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Bristol, TN

I LOVE Law and Order SVU! The actors and writing never gets old even though you would think they have gone over every possible scenario in all these years but I still really enjoy watching it every time its on!
Gemia P.
Gemia P.
Griffin, GA

I watch a variety of TV shows, I like law and order because it gives us insight into what police officers and crime investigators have to go through to solve different types of crimes. The actors are wonderful.
Nhi T.
Nhi T.
Grand Rapids, MI

I could go all day watching law & order : SVU. I can't watch any other law and order. It's just not the same. I feel like the suv all of the cast has a special bond with EACHOTHER when they star in each episode
Amanda J.
Amanda J.

favorite show of all time. love the story lines and all the characters. Sometimes the episodes can get me super emotional, but I love it. the show also inspired me to be more into what is going on in the world.
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
Meadville, PA

I'm in love with Olivia Bensen!!!!! I love all the new characters and although I will always be mourning Elliot - i love Olivia's personal development! Her plot line needed to happened and Elliot held her back.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now