BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Sarah B.
Saint Albans, WV
My husband and I watch this all the time. We watch the new episodes every week, we watch it whenever we come across marathons on USA, and we watch it on Netflix. It's a pretty dark show dealing with serious issues, but we love the drama and conflict resolution.
Valentina P.
With its countless episodes have caught me, the variety of cases the story that everyone hides, the people behind the crimes. I love these real-world stories that show us how the world is.
Andrea O.
Longwood, FL
I mean who doesn't love Law and Order? Crime, murder, and drama! I love the show! This is a show that I can just sit and multitask while watching and still know everything that's going on.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show, it is one of my favorites. The characters are great, and I feel like I can relate to them sometimes. The actors that play the parts are great and get into character so well.
Monica P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Been watching this show for years, some episodes are better than others, but for the most part I enjoy it. I have not seen every single episode, but I do watching whenever I find it on TV.
kaitlyn m.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my favorite show, hands down. I have seen every episode of every season and still continue to watch over and over again. I can binge for hours of the show and never get tired of it.
Heidi S.
I love SVU because it gives me a way to see people punished for their crimes. Something we often don't get the satisfaction of when watching the daily news. Mariska Hargitay is a treasure.
Kaitlyn E.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite show. The series has come really far since the beginning, and I enjoy the fact that you do not have to watch episodes in order, because there is little underlying plot. The show is fast paced and has just enough thrill to keep me watching.
Laura K.
Kansas city , MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It can get a little dark, but I think that's why this show is so real. I feel that most of the stories are realistic and you can at times even get emotional from the story lines and acting.
Cheyenne R.
Always watched this show! Even when I was a child my grandpa had this on all the time. It's a great show. It definitely has a lot of drama but it keeps you on your toes for sure! I love it!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?