Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA

My favorite television series ever!!! So many good one-liners by IceT and the connection between Elliot and Liv is amazing. I wish Elliot and a bunch of the other characters didn't leave after season 12.
member-b10d93702
member-b10d93702
Miami, Florida

there is nothing I like more than to spend hours and hours just watching this program telvision , really I love it , I love the suspense in its chapters , the stories , the characters , really love ice t
angie p.
angie p.
Uniondale, NY

I love these type of show they are actually my favorite ive watched every single episode... helps u understand life out there in the world see the things that can actually happen if things are done wrong
Megan M.
Megan M.
Saint Louis, MO

Considering I've seen every episode more than once, I'd say it's definitely worth watching. This show has changed how we look at victims of sexual violence and has helped give a voice to their struggles.
Love the show, because it's so emotional. The actors are all so good at playing their parts. I can't choose a favorite scene because they are all so good. I don't know what series it would be similar to.
Bridget C.
Bridget C.

Liked the show but didn't stay watching it for very long. For some reason I just started watching other television programs and didn't really get addicted to this one as I have some of the other episodes
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.

Love love love Law and Order SVU! I can watch a marathon and never get bored! I do miss Elliot in the new season! I love the actors that they have in place you feel as if they really are police officers!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Cartersville, GA

There are so many seasons for a reason! Real people take on real issues in a fictional way that is so realistic. These actors bring the show to life in a way that is both heart warming and gut wrenching.
mary m.
mary m.
Biloxi, MS

I love this show i watch it as often as i can it is a sjow about a group of lawyers how fight to get innocent people from going to jail and trying to figure out who committed the crime i love the suspens
Gloria N.
Gloria N.
Berwyn, Il

Freaking amazing show. It's a classic. The characters are really real and their personal lives are as thriling as the actual show. they relate the show to what's happening around us and they never fail!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?