Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emily V.
Emily V.
Thomaston, CT
I could watch this show every single day! The plot lines are always interesting, the characters are riveting, and the cast plays the roles perfectly. Absolutely love it, can't wait for the next season!
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Rialto, CA
The special victims unit is the only series of law and order worth watching in my opinion. However it is so good! It keeps you intrigued for most of the time but it can be kind of predictable at times
Sharlyne L.
Sharlyne L.
One of my favorite shows! They always know how to keep it interesting and relative to what is going on in the real world. Never shy away from controversial events either. A must watch show for anyone.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I freaking love this show. The suspense in the shows makes me want to watch every second of it. The actors are great and I love getting to watch them figure out who did it. It's a must watch for sure!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sept. 21, 2016, 8:11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show rocks my socks people! The stories are so intense and so gripping ! They currently have 17 seasons and they are each amazing ! Ugh I urge you to watch it especially if you like crime shows!,
Sara D.
Sara D.
Indian Trail, NC
This show is not for children, but its still one of my favorites. Its been one of my favorites for years now. Its always a different story so you don't get bored with the millions of seasons they have.
Liseth L.
Liseth L.
Sin duda es una de mis series policiales favoritas. Las historias, los casos, y los personajes suelen conmoverme muchísimo y me encanta también porque siento cada capítulo muy real. Súper recommendada.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
My family loves watching this show together. Great acting! We always try to see if we can figure out who committed the crime before it is revealed. Who doesn't love a good mystery? It is a must watch!
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I'm a huge fan of investigation shows, I also love criminal minds and monk. The idea of following clues to come up with theories keeps my mind going. I'll always watch an episode or two when it's on .
Francine M.
Francine M.
Love this show. Seen almost every episode of it. I stopped watching it after Stabler left the series. This show can actually teach you a lot about the justice system and how it works. Must watch show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?