Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sara W.
Sara W.
Pontiac, MI

One of mine and my family's fav shows. It's suspenseful and you feel like a detective watching this show. You get so into it and try to know everything before you find out the truth . There's always twists and turns and great highs in the shows. Not a show for the faint of heart. But the stories they tell keep you aware of the good and bad in the world.
Grecia S.
Grecia S.

This is one of my favorite shows of all times. It definitely has graphic content and it can be sad because of the subject matter but it is a great show with something new all the time. The acting is also great and you slowly fall in love with the characters and their interactions. I love it. Not the prettiest stories but very interesting and fast paced.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Haymarket, VA

I could watch re-runs of this show and never get tired of them. Each episode grabs your attention by getting you involved and interested in the lives of the detectives and of the victims. They have heart warming and heart wrenching story lines and they get you hooked to each episode. You have to watch to the end and find out the who/what/when/where/why!
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
National city

Great tv show, it makes you think about things that are really happening in your city or country that you haven't thought about it. Some time the case is a little bit dramatic and can make you think that those things are not happening but, I think that you can get ideas of what can you do if you are leaving in a situation kind of the same of the story.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.

I have been watching this show since the first season and I've seen every episode. You could compare to the original law and order but the SVU is my favorite of the series. If you like who done its and enjoy your typical detective show, then you definitely need to check this out from season one though so you're in the know when you hit the last season.
Leah V.
Leah V.

Omg I LOVE this show so much like you do not even know. I have been a die hard fun since I can remember. Watched all the seasons on Netflix and other ones as well. I LOVE Olivia Benson (Mariska hargitay) and the cast I can not wait for the new season to come out in September. I will be waiting!!!!!!!! Also everyone needs to watch this show its amazing
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Visalia, CA

This is my personal favorite. Have seen evey single episode more than once. I watch every marathon that comes on and i know every character. I will even watch other shows and point out which actors have been on SVU. I love seeing the older episodes and finding out they play different characters later. Like rowlins has been a victim on the show before.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY

I think I've seen every single episode ever and while I miss the good old days with Benson & Stabler, the newer seasons have been pretty enjoyable as well. I love Ice T as Odafin Tutuola and his awesome one liners! Love the stories that are ripped from the headlines. The story lines are a little OTT sometimes but usually pretty great and never boring.
Raven W.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA

I think I've seen every episode at least twice. This show is disturbing, and I think it has made me a little fearful and paranoid. But the world is a scary place. And I love how this show tackles topics that many don't want to talk about in a somewhat realistic way that helps highlight problems with the way sexual assault and other crimes are handled.
Vania L.
Vania L.
Penndel, PA

I've watched a lot of these shows based on the reruns on USA channel. They have a lot of good actors and a lot of big named actors would make guest appearances on there. It reminds me a lot of your typical police activity show, but it boasts that the cases are based on real cases that have happened. If you like Serial the podcast, you'd like this show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now