BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Kimberly J.
Rienzi, MS
My family loves this show. It is entertaining and educational in the sense that it shows you things that can and do happen in real life. I feel like the episodes are loosely based on real life situations and real life documented cases. I always make sure to talk with my son and/or daughter afterwards, if a particular show is about someone close to their age. We discuss The things that happened and ways to prevent all The bad negative things. I love the actors on the show, especially Mariska Hargitay. She's boss! And I'm glad that it shows the women being in the position that she's in. I really love the show.
Karolyn H.
Dickson, TN
Love the show and the characters in it. The actors really bring the story to life. I think the show is similar to the original Law and Order but it's better to me. Definitely a must watch on Wednesday nights.
Stacy C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Fan from day one, I'm a huge Christoper Meloni fan, ever since he and other characters from OZ crossed over to SVU I knew I was going to love the show. Being a New Yorker, it's a bit bizarre to recognize streets and areas in the show that I used to pass or have dinner at. The grit of the show is very real. I still watch the episodes that are post Stabler , but this show suffered greatly after he left. At least there are the marathon reruns with him every week.
Frivol4Freckles
It's going into season 17 and is still as enjoyable to watch as ever. There's always a bit of character evolution thrown in, and the list of guest starts just keeps getting better and better. There's nothing that competes with it for story and acting. Although this is entertainment, I can't help but feel that over the years this show has done a lot to pull back the curtain on sexual assault in its many forms, as well as problems like the r@pe kit backlog.
Victoria K.
Glendale, AZ
Best show ever. This is my favorite TV show. I love this version of Law and Order. I love the actors and the storylines. I like how they are based on some real events and they are always different. Most shows just hangs the actors and scenery for their spin off series, but this show is completely different than the other law and orders because it is only about crimes that are regarding children and obscene things. I can't express how great this show is.
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The Law & Order series was a great series for fans of true crime style dramas, and SVU is my favorite out of the different ones. I LOVE the characters, each one has a unique and personal perspective to the cases they solve. The stories are also 'loosely' based on true headline cases, this series is typically sexually based crimes, so I would not recommend this one for the entire family. Also pretty fantastic is that they are still making new episodes! YAY!
Katy V.
Evansville, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is amazing! It's been going on for many many seasons, but they're all great - unlike the shows that can peter out after 6 or 7. Mariska Hargitay is truly the lifeblood of the show, but all of the other actors are excellent as well. I love that it shines a light on crimes that are usually "taboo" to speak about. It's important to pay attention to these victims in real life, too, and I love that the show is helping create a dialogue about it.
Crystal R.
Torrance
This show is just spectacular. Whether it's fictional or not it shows you the ways of the world and how people can be. There's some who can be so cruel and there's others who are so nice and sweet. It also shows you to appreciate what you have. Especially if it's a family member or close friend, it shows to spend as much time with them as possible. And to say 'I love you' every moment you have with them. Nothing in life is always garenteed so appreciate what you have now but always hope for more. This shows brings all types of emotions together even ones you've never felt or knew existed. It's worth the watch.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I don't know where to start.. I love this show! I always watch the marathons when they come on USA, which is every other day. Usually when I watch a TV show I don't like watching reruns, but this show is an exception. I can't get enough of it. Everything about it is great. It has great actors, great story lines, great endings, and just great everything. I like the older seasons better and the ones with Stabler. The new season is okay, but it's not the same as when Stabler was on there. Him and Olivia had great chemistry and worked so well together. The new season just isn't the same, but still a great show overall!
Brittanie S.
Chesapeake, VA
I LOVE SVU!! The writing, the characters, the story line are soooo good! I tried to get to the other law & order shows but I just couldn't. SVU is amazing! Yes stabler being gone is upsetting but that doesn't make me like the show any less. I'm so happy the new season is back and the premiere episode definitely showed why this show is one of the best and why mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress. I really applaud the police officers and doctors who have to have to deal with these types of cases everyday because it truly is heartbreaking and like benson and stabler said so many times "somebody has to do it"
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?