BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Melissa S.
Abilene, TX
Love this show. I like the long standing characters to give it continuity, but also the new characters each season to not only shake things up and keep it fresh but to give new story lines and social injustices. Everybody works together but also has their own story, which I think most people can relate to. I learn things that I didn't know about our works that can seem scary bit at the same time I feel like I can't sit with my head under a rock.
Sarah P.
San Juan, TX
In my opinion, the best criminal justice shows EVER. The intensity of each story and each case is absolutely amazing and leaves you intrigued throughout the entire show. The sense of drama and fear that comes with dealing with criminal activities is felt through the entire show and it captures the work of the justice system perfectly. I definitely would recommend for anyone who loves watching criminal justice, mystery, drama and a little forensics.
Love me some Law & Order and the SVU version is no exception. I fell in love with the series when Benson and Stabler were the main attraction and was worried when Stabler left the show. However, I have been impression how the series was able to move forward, keep the integrity of the show veterans but make way for new players that have become just as engaging. I know the series can't go on forever, but I would be just as happy if it could. The fact they take 'straight from the headlines' storylines and make them their own is tried and true but also smart to keep us the viewer entertained and engaged.
Dianida G.
Lemoore
This show has always been very interesting. Although these stories are fictional. They can also be very real. This show has probably made me a bit paranoid. When it comes to the safety of myself and my children. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. SVU exposes very real crimes. So it has made me aware of what our human minds are capable of. Our animalistic behaviors that Can pose as a threat. It has helped me to be more aware of my surroundings.
Jordan D.
Strausstown, PA
This is one of my favorite shows. The emotions are raw and the characters are likable. I like how the endings aren't always happy and show the reality of the kind of jobs that they have. The different situations in each episode seem very real and I've cried multiple times in different episodes. Not a show for someone who is sensitive to the topics it talks about but even as a victim myself I honestly love it. Would 100% recommend to binge watch.
Claudia J.
Denver, CO
This is my favorite show ever. I am addicted. It is so interesting and dramatic and capturing. Sometimes it is very sad or even hard to watch, but I believe it teaches great lessons and educates everyone who watches it. Abuse culture,gender identity, hate crimes, homophobia, police brutality and racism are consistently talked about. These issues are still being face today so that is great. The cast is wonderful, all great actors. Olivia Benson, John Munch, Ice T and BD Wong are my favorites. I've seen almost every episode. I even cry sometimes(a lot). Amazing show, would recommend to everyone.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
Pop Culture Expert
I've been watching this show since it started with good old Benson and Stabler. Through the years they've gained and lost characters but I've always found people to love and people to hate. I was worried that it would implode when Stabler and the Captain left but I think Benson and Finn stepped up.

After I had kids I had trouble watching a few episodes, they hit too close to home these days. It's still a great show; I've just gotten softer
Malanna C.
This is such a fun show! My husband and I enjoy watching this together. We love the story line they carry out. There are similar shows like this but this has been our favorite. We love SVU!! It has been around for a while
Robin S.
san antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert
No matter how many times I've watched each episode I never get tired if this show. I love Olivia and Elliotts on a creek chemistry. every episode is like a new one because I can't ever remember how they end. very well written show when it started but as the seasons wore on and the cast dwindled so did the quality. for that reason I'm giving it three stars, how ever if you have the chance to watch some of the oldest reruns I'd do it.
Molly M.
Hands down my favorite show, I can watch them over and over and never get tired of them. Everyone plays off of each other so well and the acting is awesome. It never looks fake, definitely a must watch!!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?