BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
The absolute best show on television HANDS DOWN. The characters are diverse with their own personalities and personal issues yet they flow together and work together beautifully. Before you know it you find yourself attached to each and every character on the show. The episodes always leave me on the edge of my seat and a lot of times you have a hard time even knowing how it's going to end. It's addicting and before you know it you've watched 8 episodes in a row.
Leydy R.
I absolutely love this show. I used to think they were real stories with real officers when I was little. Obviously the stories are things that happen in life unfortunately. My favorite characters are Detective Benson and Stabler. The characters are just so devoted to their jobs and it doesn't show them as perfect. They make mistakes and they're determined to seek justice for those who have been wronged. Much better than the regular Law and Order in my opinion.
Linda A.
Ogden, UT
I don't know what it is about this program. I've been watching it for years and I imagine I'll watch it into the future. I also watch the other Law and Order shows and the CSI spin offs. Maybe the intrigue comes from the fact that the stories are based on true stories that makes them so compelling. The acting is good and the ensemble starts to feel like family after a while. The characters are warm and human. They are good people doing a very emotionally difficult and demanding job. As long as the writing continues to be good and the stories interesting, I guess I'll keep watching...even occasionally binge watching!
Kimberly D.
This is my favorite show of all time! I collect the Season DVDs so I can watch them at home. I love Psychology and how the mind works, and all of the episodes in Law and Order: SVU have some psychological aspect to it. I think that people take the things in the show as just t.v., but most of the things that they show are taken from actual events. It is interesting to see cases from the news, played out on television. Plus, I love all of the actors in the show.
Frivol4Freckles
It's going into season 17 and is still as enjoyable to watch as ever. There's always a bit of character evolution thrown in, and the list of guest starts just keeps getting better and better. There's nothing that competes with it for story and acting. Although this is entertainment, I can't help but feel that over the years this show has done a lot to pull back the curtain on sexual assault in its many forms, as well as problems like the r@pe kit backlog.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I don't know where to start.. I love this show! I always watch the marathons when they come on USA, which is every other day. Usually when I watch a TV show I don't like watching reruns, but this show is an exception. I can't get enough of it. Everything about it is great. It has great actors, great story lines, great endings, and just great everything. I like the older seasons better and the ones with Stabler. The new season is okay, but it's not the same as when Stabler was on there. Him and Olivia had great chemistry and worked so well together. The new season just isn't the same, but still a great show overall!
Karolyn H.
Dickson, TN
Love the show and the characters in it. The actors really bring the story to life. I think the show is similar to the original Law and Order but it's better to me. Definitely a must watch on Wednesday nights.
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The Law & Order series was a great series for fans of true crime style dramas, and SVU is my favorite out of the different ones. I LOVE the characters, each one has a unique and personal perspective to the cases they solve. The stories are also 'loosely' based on true headline cases, this series is typically sexually based crimes, so I would not recommend this one for the entire family. Also pretty fantastic is that they are still making new episodes! YAY!
Crystal R.
Torrance
This show is just spectacular. Whether it's fictional or not it shows you the ways of the world and how people can be. There's some who can be so cruel and there's others who are so nice and sweet. It also shows you to appreciate what you have. Especially if it's a family member or close friend, it shows to spend as much time with them as possible. And to say 'I love you' every moment you have with them. Nothing in life is always garenteed so appreciate what you have now but always hope for more. This shows brings all types of emotions together even ones you've never felt or knew existed. It's worth the watch.
Stacy C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Fan from day one, I'm a huge Christoper Meloni fan, ever since he and other characters from OZ crossed over to SVU I knew I was going to love the show. Being a New Yorker, it's a bit bizarre to recognize streets and areas in the show that I used to pass or have dinner at. The grit of the show is very real. I still watch the episodes that are post Stabler , but this show suffered greatly after he left. At least there are the marathon reruns with him every week.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?