BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Amy G.
Amy G.
I would give this show more than 5 stars if it would let me! This show is incredible. The cast is amazing. The story line always keeps you on the edge of your seat. I have watched every single episode since the day it first aired. There's no show on tv like this one! I highly highly recommend anyone and everyone to watch this incredible masterpiece!!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Inman, SC
This show is my favorite because I always feel like it is dramatic and has a good catch when watching a show with many different plots throughout the series. I also love that its almost educational about their specialty and the victims and teaches you not only how to handle these situations but if it happens to you it teaches you how to deal with it.
andrea b.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
Pop Culture Expert
I love the SVU story line, the actors, and the scenes. I grew up watching this because it was my mother's favorite. I don't like all of the other lines they have came out with, they aren't as good because the actors aren't the same or act the part right, but the SVU series I would definitely recommend to anyone loving the murder/court type of shows!
Linda B.
Linda B.
Cecil, WI
Pop Culture Expert
SVU keeps you on your toes and keeps you glued to your tv. It is not like any other TV series. Its a show of a lot of reality that I feel many dont see. But in the end most of the time they get the bad guys but sometimes not as that is how real life is. I am a surviver of abuse. And on this series it gives me a good feeling. But always with a twist.
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Mountain Top, PA
If you've ever wanted to be a lawyer or a detective, then
Law and Order is the show for you. There's a villain, a
detective, and a lawyer/the courts. And as in every one hour
show like this, yes, they always catch the bad guy. But this
show's episode's are different. They are more realistic and
always hold your interest. Try watching it some night.
member-897736a8e
member-897736a8e
Imperial, MO
I started watching on hulu right after I had my daughter in february and have currently watched through every season! I love that you get so attached to all the characters, but at the same time the plot lines are always new and fresh and I never feel like I'm watching the same thing over and over. Pretty impressive for being on the air for so long!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Brooklyn, NY
This show is timeless. I can marathon it on any given day, and on my down time I usually do. Love that it keeps up to date with the current news headlines. What makes this show even better for a NYC girl like myself is that it is based on my hometown! If you aren't addicted to this show yet give an episode a try and I promise you will not be sorry.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Reno, NV
If you're into crime scene investigation (CSI), this is a great show for you. Although I'm not into blood and crime scenes itself, the show is very intriguing and makes you want to watch episode after episode. I recommend this show to an older audience as some scenes do get gory which isn't good for small children or teens to be growing up around.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
Watching Law and Order SVU is a favorite pastime of mine where my aunts, cousins and brother I would all watch this show with my grandma. It was full of mystery and intellect and also showed what the world was capable of if not careful. I've attempted before to watch all the seasons on Netflix but have not quite caught up. Seriously love this show
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Huntington Beach, CA
Best drama on television. marisa Hagertay is an amazing actress. The whole rest of the cast is also top notch, especially Ice-T, and the new character Caruso. I always root for this squad. The story lines are so intense. The interviews of criminals are awesome. It is unsettling to see such a dark side of human nature, but it is a really good show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?