Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cathleen C.
Cathleen C.
Toronto, ON

I love this show!! I used to watch it every day after I came home from school. The best part about it is that you don't need to watch all of the episodes in order. They are pretty stand alone, so you don't need to be following a particular story line. This is great, because then you can just pick and choose the episodes you want to watch and skip the ones you don't.
Luke L.
Luke L.

Look, I'm a sucker for crime shows, but I never could understand the appear of Law & Order. Each episode feels the same in structure. The perp is almost always pretty obvious, the acting is either underplayed or overplayed (and not even in the entertaining way of Nicholas Cage, though I suppose no one will ever truly rival Nick Cage). It's just DULL from the get-go.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Texas City, TX

This is my absolute fav crime show ever written! I love all the actors in this show, especially Mariska Hargitay. She brings the show to life. This is an intense drama that deals with the most dispicable crimes and their drive to solve the case and give the families peace and closure and at the same time bringing the criminals to justice. Absolutely love this show!!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.

hoooo my gosh! where do i begin?! this is my favorite show of all time! i started watching it when i was 8 (i'm 20 now) and it is so dear to my heart. i'm so excited for the new season. the writing is perfect, the acting is phenomenal, characters and special guests are amazjng! it is the best law and order i my opinion. check it out if you haven't yet! #svudiehards
Ida P.
Ida P.

I absolutely LOVE this show!!! I watched every episode on Netflix like 2-3 times. It actually teaches me a lot about the law and how the system really works behind what we see. Its enlightening and interesting to watch. I don't feel like I'm wasting my time so much as with other shows. I wish new episodes would upload on Netflix or on cable. I would def be watching
Kate C.
Kate C.
Asheville, NC

The first through maybe 10th season are great. Once Stabler left the show, I lost interest and no longer keep up. I do go back often to watch older episodes and there are enough there to re-visit. Sometimes the plot lines are a little outrageous in regards to characters' back stories (such as with Benson's half brother) but that is not often featured in the series.
Liz V.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA

No matter how many times I've watched this series, I will continue to watch reruns without a fail! I love this show!! I love that it has a strong independent woman as its staring role, and how she cares for women in their deepest time of need. The shows are actually enlightening, and show the legal sides perspective as well as how to be aware of ones surroundings.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY

This show never gets old I don't know what it is about law and order and it's staying power this show is great It takes place in NY and the episodes are almost too realistic I love when they take a story that I read in the news and portray it on screen it's hard to remember that it's fiction and not what actually happened i will be TIVOing this show until the end!
Sam C.
Sam C.
Phoenix, AZ

Number one favorite show, ever ! I've seen all the seasons and can't wait for the new one coming up ! The characters are incredible; upset that some have left, though. :( But honestly, this show is so good it leaves you wanting to watch more and more. The excitement, the drama, the cliffhangers (too many) leaves you hanging off your seat. 2432/10 would recommend.
Kat B.
Kat B.
Rohnert Park, CA

Love the show. I think it's the best version of the Law and Order series's (is that a word?) anyways. When I first heard about it, I was thinking it was too raunchy of a subject to work for television. Having watched it, I became an instant fan. It reminds me that while there is a whole lot of evil in the world, there's also a whole lot more good fighting it off.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now