Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
This series has run for over 17 seasons. I think that speaks to its quality. Each episode is unique and if you watch it all the way from the first episode, you fall in love with all of the characters and watch them grow as people. This show pulls at the heart strings and brings to light the wild and sad situations people face living in The Big Apple.
Amy G.
Amy G.
I would give this show more than 5 stars if it would let me! This show is incredible. The cast is amazing. The story line always keeps you on the edge of your seat. I have watched every single episode since the day it first aired. There's no show on tv like this one! I highly highly recommend anyone and everyone to watch this incredible masterpiece!!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Inman, SC
This show is my favorite because I always feel like it is dramatic and has a good catch when watching a show with many different plots throughout the series. I also love that its almost educational about their specialty and the victims and teaches you not only how to handle these situations but if it happens to you it teaches you how to deal with it.
andrea b.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
Pop Culture Expert
I love the SVU story line, the actors, and the scenes. I grew up watching this because it was my mother's favorite. I don't like all of the other lines they have came out with, they aren't as good because the actors aren't the same or act the part right, but the SVU series I would definitely recommend to anyone loving the murder/court type of shows!
Linda B.
Linda B.
Cecil, WI
Pop Culture Expert
SVU keeps you on your toes and keeps you glued to your tv. It is not like any other TV series. Its a show of a lot of reality that I feel many dont see. But in the end most of the time they get the bad guys but sometimes not as that is how real life is. I am a surviver of abuse. And on this series it gives me a good feeling. But always with a twist.
member-897736a8e
member-897736a8e
Imperial, MO
I started watching on hulu right after I had my daughter in february and have currently watched through every season! I love that you get so attached to all the characters, but at the same time the plot lines are always new and fresh and I never feel like I'm watching the same thing over and over. Pretty impressive for being on the air for so long!
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Mountain Top, PA
If you've ever wanted to be a lawyer or a detective, then
Law and Order is the show for you. There's a villain, a
detective, and a lawyer/the courts. And as in every one hour
show like this, yes, they always catch the bad guy. But this
show's episode's are different. They are more realistic and
always hold your interest. Try watching it some night.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Brooklyn, NY
This show is timeless. I can marathon it on any given day, and on my down time I usually do. Love that it keeps up to date with the current news headlines. What makes this show even better for a NYC girl like myself is that it is based on my hometown! If you aren't addicted to this show yet give an episode a try and I promise you will not be sorry.
Aneyssa G.
Aneyssa G.
Pop Culture Expert
I just recently started watching SVU and it is basically all I watch now. Anytime it is on TV I'm watching it. I love the stories how they have the same plot more or less but are also very different. The stories are pretty sad because it's something that happens in real life. If you don't like special victim stories then this isn't a show for you.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Reno, NV
If you're into crime scene investigation (CSI), this is a great show for you. Although I'm not into blood and crime scenes itself, the show is very intriguing and makes you want to watch episode after episode. I recommend this show to an older audience as some scenes do get gory which isn't good for small children or teens to be growing up around.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?