Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
New Haven, CT

This show is also one of my favorites. All of the actors do such a great job in making you feel what they feel. Even though the episodes all have the same basis, they find a way to make all of them entertaining.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Philadelphia , Pa

Love this show! It is great at taking current events and transforming them into exciting plots. The show is not very legally accurate, but the wonderful character dynamics and interesting stories make up for it.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Somerset, Ky

I have been watching SVU for YEARS. love this show, and never get tired of it. The actors are wonderful, and truly make you feel as though this is their life's work. Must watch!! You can often find reruns on TV.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Brooklyn, NY

You'd think that after over ten years., a show as specific as this one would get old, but no way! I have watched this from season one and it's still one of my favorites. Mariska hargitay is absolutely wonderful.
Sherri B.
Sherri B.
Albuquerque, NM

Law & Order: SVU is one of my favorite shows! I love the actors, the shows are always well written and I can relate to some of the characters involved. I've watched it for years and recommend others to watch it.
Jenya D.
Jenya D.
Lebanon, MO

I personally think this is the best one out of all of the TVshows. It tackles some pretty intersting sides of society and humanity within an hour. I've been watching it for awhile and fell in love with the cast.
Delilah D.
Delilah D.
Oklahoma city , ok

My all time favorite show of life. I am a huge fan. I still love this show but i do think its a bit different since Elliott Stabler left. I wish he was back on it. It would be even 10 times better in my opinion.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Flushing, NY

Great show! It's been on for years.. My parents use to watch it and to carry on tradition I watch it. Great actors, story lines, and all around good to watch. I don't have a favorite scene as there are too many.
Angelique V.
Angelique V.

This is my show!!! The shows always have great plots and story lines. I am a huge fan of crime shows and this is definitely my favorite one! The acting is great and the ever episode I've seen is so interesting.
Breanna V.
Breanna V.
Lacey, WA

Love this show! Never gets boring. Characters are very interesting and play their rolls great. It is similar to other crime shows, but it still is great. I would recommend it to everyone if I could. Must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now