Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emily N.
Emily N.
San Leandro, CA

I LOVE THIS SHOW! When I go out now I really don't trust my instincts so I'm super figety. It really showed me how much violence was going on so now I bring pepper spray with me everywhere just in case :)
Chelbie H.
Chelbie H.

This show will keep my on the couch for hours!! I can't tell you how many classes I've missed in college and bottles of wine my roommates an I would go through watching SVU!! Most definitely a must watch!
nida a.
nida a.
Jamaica, NY

This show is so many years strong. I still hope to see one of the characters as I casually stroll through Central Park *fingers crossed*. Ice T kills and Marissa's facial expressions are always on point.
Jade H.
Jade H.

One of my favorite shows. One of the best crime shows to ever air on TV. I would honestly argue that no other show could even come close to how amazing Detective Benson and the rest of the SVU squad are.
amber c.
amber c.
Brook Park, OH

I've been watching SVU since the very first show. It is by far my favorite of the Law & Order franchise despite many cast changes over the years. I love how they pull cases from the news and rework them.
Jalyca R.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM

The actors do a really good job at playing their roles in this show. The cases are very interesting. I prefer this one over Criminal Intent. The actors do a really good job and don't make it seem cheesy.
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.

I just started to re-watch this from the beginning and I still love it; I had missed a few seasons so I wanted to catch up. I know it will eventually have to end but I love it and secretly hope it doesnt
Paola V.
Paola V.

I miss stabler on the show SO MUCH! it really isn't the same without him. i still love the show though, benson really makes it for me. love the cliff hangers & can't wait to see what happens this season.
Holden W.
Holden W.
Banner Elk, NC

I can't believe how long this show has been running yet alone that it still so successful. It keeps up with modern issues and bring some comedy in moments to break up the intense seriousness of the show.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Yreka, CA

This is one of my all time favorite shows. No matter what the new seasons bring Olivia Benson and the gang will get it solved! I have binges watched this show more than once and it gets better every time!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?