Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Maheen S.
Maheen S.

Literally my favorite show on TV. And why not ? It's been on for over q5 seasons. Every episode brings a new problem unlike all the others and the way they connect old episodes to new ones is astonishing
Brittany N.
Brittany N.

I am LOVING SVU! This show continuously keeps you on your feet, and continuously has great episodes. Each episode is a complete mystery. The perfect show to binge watch on Netflix. I absolutely love it!!
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.

I just started to re-watch this from the beginning and I still love it; I had missed a few seasons so I wanted to catch up. I know it will eventually have to end but I love it and secretly hope it doesnt
Molly M.
Molly M.

Hands down my favorite show, I can watch them over and over and never get tired of them. Everyone plays off of each other so well and the acting is awesome. It never looks fake, definitely a must watch!!
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.

Love love love Law and Order SVU! I can watch a marathon and never get bored! I do miss Elliot in the new season! I love the actors that they have in place you feel as if they really are police officers!
Carol D.
Carol D.
Philadelphia, PA

Highly addictive show. I watch the current season on tv, I watch past seasons on netflix and hulu. Once I start with one episode, it becomes a binge watching session. Love all the celebrity guest cameos.
Holden W.
Holden W.
Banner Elk, NC

I can't believe how long this show has been running yet alone that it still so successful. It keeps up with modern issues and bring some comedy in moments to break up the intense seriousness of the show.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO

The best crime/detective show . It keeps you on the edge of your seat . It isn't corny like most the similar shoes . You never know what coming , the actors are so good. I can literally watch for hours !
Bridget C.
Bridget C.

Liked the show but didn't stay watching it for very long. For some reason I just started watching other television programs and didn't really get addicted to this one as I have some of the other episodes
Harmony L.
Harmony L.

Since SVU has been on tv so long you could already imagine it must be a good show. I love (almost) all of the characters dearly I think it's my favorite crime show. Can't wait for the next season to come
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now