BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Ade Y.
Law and Order SVU has always been a favorite of mine and this season hasn't been a disappointment either. Although Detective Stabler has left the show, Detective Amaro is a fine addition to the cast making me love him as much as i did in Cold Case (Detective Scotty Valens). All In all SVU will probably be around for my grand-kids to enjoy with their grand-kids.
Cheyenne R.
Always watched this show! Even when I was a child my grandpa had this on all the time. It's a great show. It definitely has a lot of drama but it keeps you on your toes for sure! I love it!
Lakeithia S.
Birmingham, AL
I love this show more than anything else on TV! I can watch it over and over again without getting tired of it. I watch it every time it comes on TV, even the really old ones that I have watched a thousand times! I hope this show stays on for many years to come!
CiCi M.
Winter Park, FL
What is there to NOT love about SVU?! I've been watching this show for what seems like forever! Crime and drama that is so closely connected to real life events, it keeps you on your toes.
Amber K.
Bay City, MI
I absolutely love this show. I have seen every single episode. Each episode draws me and I can't stop watching. It's like a really good book on TV. I hope that this show never goes off of the air. If you like crime shows, you will most likely love this show.
Celeste C.
Idaho Falls, ID
After one hundred and something episodes you would think this show would get a little redundant but somehow they keep the story line fresh and new every time. Great actors and a great show.
estella c.
Paynesville, WV
I love this show i think i have watched every episode at least twice some of them more. the actors are excellent and the storylinhe amazing and I will continue to watch as long as i can. i hae actually been known to indulge in a few marathons with this show
Violet W.
Moorhead, MN
Absolutely amazing. All the cases seem so real and are always extremely relevant in our society today. Amazing actors, both the main characters and supporting roles. For sure my all time favorite show to binge watch regularly. So excited for the new season!
Marsha B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love law an order svu!! If i could watch it every day all day i would! Even reruns lol very good actors and i love seeing a lady with power! This show got me hooked on all law shows but really none compare! This is a must watch! I would love to buy the series!
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show, it is one of my favorites. The characters are great, and I feel like I can relate to them sometimes. The actors that play the parts are great and get into character so well.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?