Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emmy G.
Emmy G.
Union, NJ
Love Law & Order: SVU ! You can't definitely learn a lot from the show. So enticing . Such good acting! If you haven't watched it you don't know what your missing ! Definitely would recommend to watch.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Katy, TX
My favorite of all the law and orders!! I named my dogs Olivia and Stabler! Every episode is better than the last.... not many shows can withstand the test of time... this one will go down as a classic
Airricuhh V.
Airricuhh V.
Casa grande, AZ
Sept. 29, 2016, 9:26 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love law and order! Every episode is different and so out there. It's a show that you will get hooked too and want to see more! I love the acting, sometimes you forget you are actually watching a show!
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Corpus Christi, TX
YES! The suspense of the show and the acting of the characters are amazing! It's like CSI which used to be my fav until I got into law and order. I can literally binge watch all day, it's a must watch!
Bridgette B.
Bridgette B.
Oct. 1, 2016, 7:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been watching this show for many years! I love all the actors and they work very well together. I love when they bring in famous actors that I like to play a role. This is definitely a must watch!
Nikki F.
Nikki F.
Biloxi, MS
This is still one of the best shows on television. It's relevant and captivating. The plots are great and they really keep them interesting and I like the way that they kind of pull from recent events.
Chantel K.
Chantel K.
Aiea, HI
I could watch Law & Order: SVU re-runs all day! This is my go-to show whenever I don't know what else to watch. The SVU team is my favorite. I like that they reference current events sometimes as well.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the Special Victims unit of Law and Order. It's got the most interesting cases because it involves scenarios I could relate to as a female. I am into crime shows and this is one of my favorites.
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
My favorite! My mom and I could watch SVU for hours. It's similar to criminal minds, and criminal intent. There are so many great things about his show. The actors are great! Go watch it now on Netflix
Brittney T.
Brittney T.
Tampa , FL
One of my favorite shows on t.v. hands down! It is so suspenseful, you think you know who did it and then they completely flip the script. This show seriously makes me have an interest in pursuing law.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?