Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
savannah h.
savannah h.

This is my favorite show rn! i have binged all the ones on netflix more times than i can count, and i watch them every time i see them on tv! this is the best series in the law and order franchise by far!
Love the show, because it's so emotional. The actors are all so good at playing their parts. I can't choose a favorite scene because they are all so good. I don't know what series it would be similar to.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Saint Louis, MO

Considering I've seen every episode more than once, I'd say it's definitely worth watching. This show has changed how we look at victims of sexual violence and has helped give a voice to their struggles.
Holden W.
Holden W.
Banner Elk, NC

I can't believe how long this show has been running yet alone that it still so successful. It keeps up with modern issues and bring some comedy in moments to break up the intense seriousness of the show.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Yreka, CA

This is one of my all time favorite shows. No matter what the new seasons bring Olivia Benson and the gang will get it solved! I have binges watched this show more than once and it gets better every time!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Oakvale, WV

I absolutely love Law & Order: SVU! This series always has me on my toes. I can never tell what's gonna happen. Liv and Barba are my absolute favorite characters. I wish they had more seasons on Netflix.
Jenni S.
Jenni S.

This show can get so intense sometimes. It can stop your breath and it can make you cry. If you have a history of sexual abuse I would say it could be a triggering show at times. Over all I recommend it.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Portland, OR

This is my favorite of all of the law and orders . Year after year it continues to dominate the crime shows . Marishka Hargitay is amazing as always . I highly recommend to anyone who loves crime shows .
Skyler T.
Skyler T.
Virginia Beach, VA

ALLTIME FAVORITE SHOW! I watch it every chance I get, like no other show! My favorite episode is called spectacle and the plot of it is so good the actors are amazing too this is a must watch tv series !
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.

Love love love Law and Order SVU! I can watch a marathon and never get bored! I do miss Elliot in the new season! I love the actors that they have in place you feel as if they really are police officers!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now