Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Margate, FL

This show is one of the few shows that can get me to watch tv. It is slowly getting replaced by How to Get Away With Murder as I find they are similar, but I still love this show and all 17 seasons of it!
Tracie B.
Tracie B.

This is the only TV program I can sit and watch for days and not get sick of watching reruns. I love when USA and ION have the SVU marathons. Best law and order series to this day. Love love this program.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Hagerstown, MD

Drama. Murder. Comedy. I've seen every series of this show. Love love love. I'm a huge fan. Even with cast changes it continues to be a good show. Much watch. Definitely a must watch. Get on it. Go watch.
Meredith M.
Meredith M.

I love watching this show with my sister. It is a great show to watch at the end of the week or a great show to watch at anytime. We love watching old episodes because there is always one we haven't seen.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI

I really like law and order. I always know when it's in TV by the sounds of the show. I like the characters. I could watch reruns of this show and still not be bored. One of my favorite shows to this day.
Clare C.
Clare C.

Awesome show! It's been on for a very long time and is still a classic and I love watching it. The acting is pretty good and always an exciting show. It is very similar to the rest of law and order shows.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH

This show always keeps me entertained! The story lines are so interesting and there is nothing else like this on TV. Great drama fix and all of the characters are amazing. This is definitely a must watch!
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA

I love crime shows and this is always running on some cable channel. I have them recorded onto my DVR so I can watch them while I get ready, when I eat, if I have nothing to watch. They are so intriguing!
Jolene W.
Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI

Love!!! I'm like an addict. Super engaging. I enjoy watching this show with friends or by myself. It seems to be realistic and almost believable. There are also so decent looking actors, so that's a plus!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Lakeland, FL

The best show ever! Detective Benson is the best character in the show. It is similar to Law & Order, and CSI. Any scene with Benson is the best. She is an amazing actress. Everyone should watch the show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?