Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Tina K.
Tina K.

I love this show!! You don't have to watch the show in order either. This is by far my favorite law and order series. I like crime shows overall but this is my favorite. Each episode is interesting and different
Denise H.
Denise H.
El Paso, TX

Best law & detective show out there. Think about how long the show has aired and yet to be canceled. The acting is great and the stories are realistic. I've tested out other shows but this beat those hands down.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Long Beach, CA

This is literally the best show ever !!!!!!!!! If you have never watched this then I suggest you start , this show has had me in tears , leaving me suspicious , making me find the murderer , and out of my seat .
Paola C.
Paola C.

I love this show for many reasons, it's informative, since it's based on actual real life stories it's a good way to know how criminals think, and that you don't know your surroundings even when you think you do
Christina G.
Christina G.
La habra, Ca

How can you go wrong with this show it keeps you interested and most stories are recent headlines . The actors are amazing which is why I love this show soo much . Clearly there is nothing as good as this show .
Veronica P.
Veronica P.

I've been watching this show since late middle school or beginning of high school and still to this day continue to watch this show. I love it! It'd be even greater if they could come out with more episodes lol.
Breontonee C.
Breontonee C.
Warm Springs, GA

This tv show is amazing. So real life. But there are some instances where their word choices are off. Burglar and Robber are used interchangeably apparently. But all in all, I love when the theme song chimes in.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Tacoma, WA

This is my favorite show to watch in my down time. The actors and acting are great. This show seriously just pulls you in. It's addictive. There isn't anything else like it. Definitely a must watch for everyone!
Edith C.
Edith C.
Avenal, CA

Absolutely love this show! I watched this show back to back when I was pregnant and I love it. Bring back Stabler. That is all I ask, please! Also, I love Olivia Benson and Noah! I would definitely recommend it.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Brooklyn, NY

Crime scene, attention grabbing show. Usually great to wind down with a glass of cold wine. Great series to keep the mind operating. Great actors. My favorite scenes are the scenes when the criminal is captured.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now