BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Corpus Christi, TX
YES! The suspense of the show and the acting of the characters are amazing! It's like CSI which used to be my fav until I got into law and order. I can literally binge watch all day, it's a must watch!
Emily V.
Emily V.
Thomaston, CT
Pop Culture Expert
I could watch this show every single day! The plot lines are always interesting, the characters are riveting, and the cast plays the roles perfectly. Absolutely love it, can't wait for the next season!
Grace G.
Grace G.
I absolutely love Law and Order!!!! I watch it every time I get bored! It it's very similar to Criminal Minds. I love watching it, the actors and great and it is filmed great. You have to watch it!!!!!
Kyndal S.
Kyndal S.
i have only watched one episode with my mom, but that one episode made me want to watch it all. it provided a controversial subject that was perfect. and it made me want to have a job in the law field.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Jacksonville, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I love the Special Victims unit of Law and Order. It's got the most interesting cases because it involves scenarios I could relate to as a female. I am into crime shows and this is one of my favorites.
Ana D.
Ana D.
I love this show! I binged watch the 13 seasons when it was on Netflix, and it was so good, with a show like this, there are endless possibilities and the main woman, Olivia Benson, i love her so much!
Josmari A.
Josmari A.
One of my favorite series of all time, I love the characters, plot, scenario, I really enjoy each chapter every time I see her, and also add new characters or new players the essence of it is not lost.
Emmy G.
Emmy G.
Union, NJ
Love Law & Order: SVU ! You can't definitely learn a lot from the show. So enticing . Such good acting! If you haven't watched it you don't know what your missing ! Definitely would recommend to watch.
Brittney T.
Brittney T.
Gibsonton , FL
One of my favorite shows on t.v. hands down! It is so suspenseful, you think you know who did it and then they completely flip the script. This show seriously makes me have an interest in pursuing law.
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
West Hartford, CT
This show is great. I love to watch it but it is easy to get hooked. Sometimes the episodes are hard to watch because it can be gruesome and sad. It's very easy to binge watch and I like that about it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?