Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jacqueline V.
Jacqueline V.
I can watch this all day! It always really has you thinking what kind of people are in this world there's familiar TV series but this one is my favorite they just have a lot of cases and yes must watch
Sept. 28, 2016, 12:16 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The suspense, I love it. Law and Order always has the most interesting cases presented. In the mist thoughtful way. I compare it to CSI Miami. Olivia is my actor of choice. This is a must watch series!
Chantae P.
Chantae P.
Leesburg, GA
I just started getting into law and order SVU. I absolutely love t. You cannot just watch just one episode of this show. It draws you in. I would definitely recommend people to watch law and order SVU.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Springdale, AR
When I started watching this show I relived a lot of my past. But I also thought svu would be a good career choice for me. Very intebse. Very addictive. Always get the bad guys. And that makes me happy.
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
West Hartford, CT
This show is great. I love to watch it but it is easy to get hooked. Sometimes the episodes are hard to watch because it can be gruesome and sad. It's very easy to binge watch and I like that about it.
Kaitlin T.
Kaitlin T.
fort thomas, KY
I watch this show every day!! I'm not a fan of the other law and order shows but this one has definitely sparked my interest. I only wish that Netflix had more than 4 seasons of SVU. Totally addicted!!
Ana D.
Ana D.
I love this show! I binged watch the 13 seasons when it was on Netflix, and it was so good, with a show like this, there are endless possibilities and the main woman, Olivia Benson, i love her so much!
Grace G.
Grace G.
I absolutely love Law and Order!!!! I watch it every time I get bored! It it's very similar to Criminal Minds. I love watching it, the actors and great and it is filmed great. You have to watch it!!!!!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ
I love my law and order! The acting is great and it is always interesting. I don't have a favorite scene since they all are my favorite. This is a one of a kind show and I always recommend watching it!
ana s.
ana s.
Ive watched this show from the beginning and still highly enjoy it because of the main characters. e visto este show desde el principio y me reteencanta aun hasta hoy por los protagonistas principales.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?