Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I could watch this show for hours it's so entertaining even the really old episodes are really good! The new ones seem to follow events happening in the world and that's cool. I would recommend binge watching (:
Allison W.
Allison W.
Tacoma, WA

This is my favorite show to watch in my down time. The actors and acting are great. This show seriously just pulls you in. It's addictive. There isn't anything else like it. Definitely a must watch for everyone!
Heather M.
Heather M.

Detective Olivia Benson is such a good character for tv. I love the strong female lead on the show. Also the seasons with detective Stabler were my favorite. The paring of benson and stabler was such a nice pair
Emily J.
Emily J.
Muskegon, MI

THIS SHOW IS THE BEST. The actors and actresses fit these rolls perfectly! The suspense is the best and I love trying to guess "who did it" the whole way through the show. I could literally watch this for hours!
Elisabet D.
Elisabet D.

This show is a classic. It has been on air forever and every episode is different. It never gets old and is always interesting. All the actors / actresses are so talented. This show is a must watch for everyone.
Rosey D.
Rosey D.
Indialantic, FL

I love finding out all the mysteries and who did the crime. I haven't watched it in a while but it's a very good show. Law and order is very similar to blue bloods or criminal mind. I would definitely recommend.
Tina K.
Tina K.

I love this show!! You don't have to watch the show in order either. This is by far my favorite law and order series. I like crime shows overall but this is my favorite. Each episode is interesting and different
Aj Bonèt
Aj Bonèt

Awesome show! This will forever keep you open minded in what's going on in life and how to protect yourself lol. Similar to other crime shows but wayyy better! Go watch it if you haven't. It'll be your new fave.
KeiSha G.
KeiSha G.

I never get tired of watching law and order! And SVU is my favorite one of the different series. The characters are awesome, and they keep coming up with interesting cases, even after all these years on the air!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma

5 stars! Some episodes are very emotional because of the nature of the show and special victims, but s lot to be learned and very interesting! Obviously the later episodes are better but all are worth watching!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now