BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Shayla S.
Shayla S.
Williston, Nd
I love this show! I will watch reruns over and over again!! This has some of the best acting and story lines I've seen in a TV show!! This is a must watch TV show!! I love that is based on real stories!
Airricuhh V.
Airricuhh V.
Casa grande , AZ
Love law and order! Every episode is different and so out there. It's a show that you will get hooked too and want to see more! I love the acting, sometimes you forget you are actually watching a show!
Nikki F.
Nikki F.
Biloxi, MS
Pop Culture Expert
This is still one of the best shows on television. It's relevant and captivating. The plots are great and they really keep them interesting and I like the way that they kind of pull from recent events.
Bridgette B.
Bridgette B.
I've been watching this show for many years! I love all the actors and they work very well together. I love when they bring in famous actors that I like to play a role. This is definitely a must watch!
Kaitlin T.
Kaitlin T.
fort thomas, KY
Pop Culture Expert
I watch this show every day!! I'm not a fan of the other law and order shows but this one has definitely sparked my interest. I only wish that Netflix had more than 4 seasons of SVU. Totally addicted!!
Chantel K.
Chantel K.
Aiea, HI
I could watch Law & Order: SVU re-runs all day! This is my go-to show whenever I don't know what else to watch. The SVU team is my favorite. I like that they reference current events sometimes as well.
Grace G.
Grace G.
I absolutely love Law and Order!!!! I watch it every time I get bored! It it's very similar to Criminal Minds. I love watching it, the actors and great and it is filmed great. You have to watch it!!!!!
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
My favorite! My mom and I could watch SVU for hours. It's similar to criminal minds, and criminal intent. There are so many great things about his show. The actors are great! Go watch it now on Netflix
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Springdale, AR
When I started watching this show I relived a lot of my past. But I also thought svu would be a good career choice for me. Very intebse. Very addictive. Always get the bad guys. And that makes me happy.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Thomaston, CT
Pop Culture Expert
I could watch this show every single day! The plot lines are always interesting, the characters are riveting, and the cast plays the roles perfectly. Absolutely love it, can't wait for the next season!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?