Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Me and my boy friend like watching this , specially when we are relaxing or sitting down for dinner it's just a thing we do , it never gets old and there's so many episodes I haven't watch a rerun yet !
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Coral Springs, FL
Love this show, I mean how could you not. It's been out forever and always keeps you interested. The characters are great, the scene settings are great, the story lines and plots are usually on point :)
LaQwanza W.
LaQwanza W.
S Charleston, WV
By far the best show of all time. Although it has changed up a lot since season 1, you can't help but to tune in every week. I love how they are basing shows off of what is happening in the world today.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
I've watched Law & Order for years. It's a fantastic crime show! Excellent acting! It always gets you thinking trying to figure out throughout the episode who committed the crime and why did they do it?
debra m.
debra m.
Toledo, OH
This show is so intense! And I really like that they use real life situations and storylines. They make you feel for the actors and feel concern and sympathy for the friends and families of the victims.
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Kansas City, Mo
THE BEST CRIME SHOW ON TELEVISION. The cast is absolutely fantastic, the acting is amazing, and they always have you on your toes. It's above any other crime show I've ever seen, definitely a must watch
Ana D.
Ana D.
I love this show! I binged watch the 13 seasons when it was on Netflix, and it was so good, with a show like this, there are endless possibilities and the main woman, Olivia Benson, i love her so much!
Grace G.
Grace G.
I absolutely love Law and Order!!!! I watch it every time I get bored! It it's very similar to Criminal Minds. I love watching it, the actors and great and it is filmed great. You have to watch it!!!!!
Frances F.
Frances F.
Hialeah, Fl
I love this show and even though is has a ton of seasons of never a gets old. I love it so much. Probably one of main reasons why I want to become a lawyer. I love it so much totally recommend watching
Emi W.
Emi W.
San Diego, CA
Sept. 27, 2016, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of the best crime shows, in my opinion. The episodes delve into topics that aren't widely talked about. The characters, especially Olivia Benson, are well thought out and humanize the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?