Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Cartersville, GA

There are so many seasons for a reason! Real people take on real issues in a fictional way that is so realistic. These actors bring the show to life in a way that is both heart warming and gut wrenching.
nida a.
nida a.
Jamaica, NY

This show is so many years strong. I still hope to see one of the characters as I casually stroll through Central Park *fingers crossed*. Ice T kills and Marissa's facial expressions are always on point.
Gloria N.
Gloria N.
Berwyn, Il

Freaking amazing show. It's a classic. The characters are really real and their personal lives are as thriling as the actual show. they relate the show to what's happening around us and they never fail!!
member-b10d93702
member-b10d93702
Miami, Florida

there is nothing I like more than to spend hours and hours just watching this program telvision , really I love it , I love the suspense in its chapters , the stories , the characters , really love ice t
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw, GA

Law & Order: SVU has a way of keeping you well informed of the world in which we currently live. The actors and actresses do an excellent job portraying police officers, detectives, lawyers and the like.
Maribel E.
Maribel E.
Tukwila, Wa

Love this show always watch it when I'm off work ! The actors are amazing makes me feel like I'm there too. It's better than other tv series on tv related to crime/killers ! A deff must watch ! Recommend
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN

Love watching this show because it keeps you on your toes wanting to know what's next. Good actors of course play in this. I love watching this because the crime scene are comparable to real life events!
Bridget C.
Bridget C.

Liked the show but didn't stay watching it for very long. For some reason I just started watching other television programs and didn't really get addicted to this one as I have some of the other episodes
Mikaela K.
Mikaela K.

All my life I've wanted to work in the FBI so I've always watched these kinds of shows. I am currently going into the Air Force and later applying for the FBI because of this show I am chasing my dreams.
Maheen S.
Maheen S.

Literally my favorite show on TV. And why not ? It's been on for over q5 seasons. Every episode brings a new problem unlike all the others and the way they connect old episodes to new ones is astonishing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now