Add a Photo

Photos (23)
laikyn s.
laikyn s.
Kearney, NE

okay i like watching this show but it is not my favorite criminal activity show, that would be criminal minds or ncis. i do like the actors but i just don't like it as much for some reason. it's good tho.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Bronx, NY

Legit love this show. If you're interested in cop and investigative shows you'll love this! Svu is awesome and so are the actors that are in it. Watch one show and you'll see why it's a great show. Enjoy!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Bellefontaine, OH

This is a tv show I grew up on. I love law and order and probably will always watch it. Even my friends and family members all watch this show. It gripping, suspenseful, and is one of my favorite tv shows
Madelyn J.
Madelyn J.

I love this show!! No matter how many times I watch it, there is a different scenario every time and it keeps me thinking. The actors are awesome! It's interesting, and you almost feel for the characters.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Wasilla, Ak

I love those show. The way the go about each episode is unique and the details they include are amazing. I can rewatch any episode and see new details I didn't notice before! My favorite tv show all time!
Allie P.
Allie P.
Briarcliff Manor, NY

I don't know where to begin with this show. It's a mixture between suspense, drama, and humor. Every episode is different and you are always on the edge of your seat wanting to know what will happen next.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Margate, FL

This show is one of the few shows that can get me to watch tv. It is slowly getting replaced by How to Get Away With Murder as I find they are similar, but I still love this show and all 17 seasons of it!
tracey b.
tracey b.
Willow Spring, NC

I have watched this show since started! love it each season is better than the last to see the characters grow is great. I hate that some have gone, but the reruns are throwbacks to the ones that are gone
KaShaunda H.
KaShaunda H.
Oklahoma City, OK

Favorite show hands down! The scenarios in the acting of the characters make you feel like it's happening in real life. Of course Benson is one of my favorites I wish Stabler was still on the show though.
audrey C.
audrey C.
Waller, TX

I am a very avid lover of all things having to do with crime scene investigations so this show is right up my alley and stars in a place i was born. I love watching them unlock mysteries of peoples deaths
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?