BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
This show sucks you in! When they play marathons of it on the weekend, I will literally lose hours and hours of my life. If you start one show, you HAVE to see it through until the end so you can see what happened, who did it, and how they will be brought to justice.
Eboné S.
Charlotte, NC
I've been watching this show since I was younger and couldn't understand what was going on because my mom always had it on. Now I know what's going on and I love this show. It's a must watch!
Katrina A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is my genotype ever. even with cast changes its never dull and fantastic acting. plus usually there is a margarine on TV on the weekends. if you've never seen it where have you been?!?
Sabrina B.
Tucson, AZ
I am pretty sure I have watched almost every episode this TV show has ever produced. With exception of a couple of the new ones Ive seen them all. Love this show have nothing but love for this show. Just really miss Detective Stabler! Long live Detective Stabler!
Sakinah D.
Dumfries, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have literally seen every episode of this show. One of my favorite spin offs. Great character development and writing. Ripped from the headlines has been very good for this show and the viewers.
Kirby M.
Olivia Benson is a gift. She is such a phenomenal actress that there's a reason SVU has outlasted them all. I love her when she's faced with hard choices. She always attacks them beautifully - raw and emotional and true to real life. I cannot recommend it more.
Liseth L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Sin duda es una de mis series policiales favoritas. Las historias, los casos, y los personajes suelen conmoverme muchísimo y me encanta también porque siento cada capítulo muy real. Súper recommendada.
Jariana M.
Lakeland, FL
After watching a single episode of SVU I'm pulled into this alternate universe and in those moments I'm drawn into the characters lives. EVERY character has a purpose, they all stand out individually and every episode carries a new plot which ads so much interest.
jaylene g.
Oxnard, CA
I literally watch an episode each day. Detective Benson and Stabler are my favorite partners. If you're into Criminals Mind and crime shows then Law & Order: SVU is the a great show to watch.
Katherine N.
Gastonia, NC
This is one of my favorite shows. I love watching woth my mother. I love anything to do with law and court. So interesting and if you haven't seen it you need to. One of the best shows ever.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?