BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Shayla S.
Williston, Nd
I love this show! I will watch reruns over and over again!! This has some of the best acting and story lines I've seen in a TV show!! This is a must watch TV show!! I love that is based on real stories!
Kasi L.
Hilton Head, SC
My husbands all time favorite series. It keeps current with issues in today's society and really gets you sucked into the story lines for the main characters as well as the victims. It is a must watch!!
Ashley E.
I've watched Law & Order for years. It's a fantastic crime show! Excellent acting! It always gets you thinking trying to figure out throughout the episode who committed the crime and why did they do it?
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
One of another of my all time favorite shows. The acting is awesome and the chemistry is just as good. The stories are based upon real life so it has an element to it that is frightening and intriguing.
Rosie T.
Las Vegas
I love that this show keeps your mind racing and keeps you guessing what's going on. I've had SVU marathons with my sisters where we watching this from sun up to down and we are intrigued every episode!
Airricuhh V.
Casa grande, AZ
Love law and order! Every episode is different and so out there. It's a show that you will get hooked too and want to see more! I love the acting, sometimes you forget you are actually watching a show!
Brittney T.
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite shows on t.v. hands down! It is so suspenseful, you think you know who did it and then they completely flip the script. This show seriously makes me have an interest in pursuing law.
Bridgette B.
I've been watching this show for many years! I love all the actors and they work very well together. I love when they bring in famous actors that I like to play a role. This is definitely a must watch!
The suspense, I love it. Law and Order always has the most interesting cases presented. In the mist thoughtful way. I compare it to CSI Miami. Olivia is my actor of choice. This is a must watch series!
Alexus B.
My favorite! My mom and I could watch SVU for hours. It's similar to criminal minds, and criminal intent. There are so many great things about his show. The actors are great! Go watch it now on Netflix
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?