Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Nottingham, MD

I absolutely love watching this program. Although most episodes deal with similar topics there is always a twist to keep me intrigued. I love the partnership between Elliott and Olivia. Great plot twists.
Tracie B.
Tracie B.

This is the only TV program I can sit and watch for days and not get sick of watching reruns. I love when USA and ION have the SVU marathons. Best law and order series to this day. Love love this program.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV

I love this show. It keeps you interested from start to finish. I've watched it from season 1 i watch it on netflix as well. Its always great to watch it. It doesnt seem scripted even though i know it is.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI

I really like law and order. I always know when it's in TV by the sounds of the show. I like the characters. I could watch reruns of this show and still not be bored. One of my favorite shows to this day.
KaShaunda H.
KaShaunda H.
Oklahoma City, OK

Favorite show hands down! The scenarios in the acting of the characters make you feel like it's happening in real life. Of course Benson is one of my favorites I wish Stabler was still on the show though.
Meredith M.
Meredith M.

I love watching this show with my sister. It is a great show to watch at the end of the week or a great show to watch at anytime. We love watching old episodes because there is always one we haven't seen.
Emily N.
Emily N.
San Leandro, CA

I LOVE THIS SHOW! When I go out now I really don't trust my instincts so I'm super figety. It really showed me how much violence was going on so now I bring pepper spray with me everywhere just in case :)
Susan C.
Susan C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA

It never fails that Law & Order is on TV. This is always the show that will be on my TV if I am not catching up on another show. I love crime shows so this is my ideal show. SVU is my favorite of them all
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA

I love crime shows and this is always running on some cable channel. I have them recorded onto my DVR so I can watch them while I get ready, when I eat, if I have nothing to watch. They are so intriguing!
Allie R.
Allie R.
San Luis Obispo, CA

SVU is by far my favorite show EVER! I've seen every episode! I do miss Eliot but Olivia is great too! I am obsessed with this show! Which obviously I'm not the only one cause it's been on for 16 seasons!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?