Add a Photo

Photos (23)
laikyn s.
laikyn s.
Kearney, NE

okay i like watching this show but it is not my favorite criminal activity show, that would be criminal minds or ncis. i do like the actors but i just don't like it as much for some reason. it's good tho.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Union City, NJ

Legit love this show. If you're interested in cop and investigative shows you'll love this! Svu is awesome and so are the actors that are in it. Watch one show and you'll see why it's a great show. Enjoy!
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH

This show always keeps me entertained! The story lines are so interesting and there is nothing else like this on TV. Great drama fix and all of the characters are amazing. This is definitely a must watch!
Allie R.
Allie R.
San Luis Obispo, CA

SVU is by far my favorite show EVER! I've seen every episode! I do miss Eliot but Olivia is great too! I am obsessed with this show! Which obviously I'm not the only one cause it's been on for 16 seasons!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Lakeland, FL

The best show ever! Detective Benson is the best character in the show. It is similar to Law & Order, and CSI. Any scene with Benson is the best. She is an amazing actress. Everyone should watch the show!
Madelyn J.
Madelyn J.

I love this show!! No matter how many times I watch it, there is a different scenario every time and it keeps me thinking. The actors are awesome! It's interesting, and you almost feel for the characters.
Emily N.
Emily N.
San Leandro, CA

I LOVE THIS SHOW! When I go out now I really don't trust my instincts so I'm super figety. It really showed me how much violence was going on so now I bring pepper spray with me everywhere just in case :)
Allie P.
Allie P.
Briarcliff Manor, NY

I don't know where to begin with this show. It's a mixture between suspense, drama, and humor. Every episode is different and you are always on the edge of your seat wanting to know what will happen next.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Nottingham, MD

I absolutely love watching this program. Although most episodes deal with similar topics there is always a twist to keep me intrigued. I love the partnership between Elliott and Olivia. Great plot twists.
tracey b.
tracey b.
Willow Spring, NC

I have watched this show since started! love it each season is better than the last to see the characters grow is great. I hate that some have gone, but the reruns are throwbacks to the ones that are gone
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now