Add a Photo

Photos (23)
rejetta L.
rejetta L.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
I would watch law and order all day and night if I could, my favorite show of all time. I go to sleep with law and order svu on every night, because I have tinnitus and it's not a loud show, very serene
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Coral Springs, FL
Love this show, I mean how could you not. It's been out forever and always keeps you interested. The characters are great, the scene settings are great, the story lines and plots are usually on point :)
Grace H.
Grace H.
Addison, TX
This show is intense and can be difficult to watch because of it's nature. But I think it is interesting and I like to see this topic addressed because it is important and there are many people to help.
Nanite J.
Nanite J.
Seriously my favorite show ever!!!! Nothing can compare to this. I've watched every episode of every season! It's repetitive yes.. But Olivia and stabler made this show amazing! The acting is too great!
LaQwanza W.
LaQwanza W.
S Charleston, WV
By far the best show of all time. Although it has changed up a lot since season 1, you can't help but to tune in every week. I love how they are basing shows off of what is happening in the world today.
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Kansas City, Mo
THE BEST CRIME SHOW ON TELEVISION. The cast is absolutely fantastic, the acting is amazing, and they always have you on your toes. It's above any other crime show I've ever seen, definitely a must watch
Asia N.
Asia N.
This show is full of mystery and suspense and it is absolutely one of my favorites! Have been watching it for more than 8 years now and I still love to watch it with family members whenever it comes on.
Shayla S.
Shayla S.
Williston, Nd
I love this show! I will watch reruns over and over again!! This has some of the best acting and story lines I've seen in a TV show!! This is a must watch TV show!! I love that is based on real stories!
Vicki D.
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
Well I'm an addict for this show as well ... the actors are pretty good for what they have to do I love watching it because of how crazy some of the stories are .. I would definitely recommend watching it :)!
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Where to even begin? If you haven't seen this show yet, where have you been? SVU is easily the best detective show on TV. If you're looking for a new show to start watching, i highly recommend this one!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?