BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
LaQwanza W.
LaQwanza W.
S Charleston, WV
By far the best show of all time. Although it has changed up a lot since season 1, you can't help but to tune in every week. I love how they are basing shows off of what is happening in the world today.
Law and order is a good show to watch. I mainly watch it when I am bored or have nothing to do. They have great actors this show kinda reminds me on criminal minds. I would recommend watching this show.
Vicki D.
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
Well I'm an addict for this show as well ... the actors are pretty good for what they have to do I love watching it because of how crazy some of the stories are .. I would definitely recommend watching it :)!
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
I really enjoy this TV show, but it's been awhile since I have watched it. For anyone that enjoys mysteries and drama this show is a great choice. It's always suspenseful and keeps the viewer intrigued.
Gloria O.
Gloria O.
I hate that these bad things happen, but they do. The show is good and the actors are really passionate about their roles. I just sometimes hate the law aspect of it and the flawed justice system....sad
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
I've watched Law & Order for years. It's a fantastic crime show! Excellent acting! It always gets you thinking trying to figure out throughout the episode who committed the crime and why did they do it?
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
Pop Culture Expert
I love all these shows. I like crime shows and love to try and figure out the problems before they do. There are a few similar shows on but this one is the best. I think that it's a must watch for sure.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Where to even begin? If you haven't seen this show yet, where have you been? SVU is easily the best detective show on TV. If you're looking for a new show to start watching, i highly recommend this one!
Kasi L.
Kasi L.
Hilton Head, SC
My husbands all time favorite series. It keeps current with issues in today's society and really gets you sucked into the story lines for the main characters as well as the victims. It is a must watch!!
Valerie N.
Valerie N.
La Vista, NE
Pop Culture Expert
This is my absolute favorite tv show. I grew up watching this and still watch it today. The acting is amazing and I love that they keep it real with the audience. My favorite character is Olivia Benson.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?