Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
Edmond, OK

I will never get tired of SVU. I love to binge watch this show when I can. They have amazing actors and different story plots which makes this always entertaining. I would recommend to anyone who enjoys crime tv.
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA

I think this show is such a classic! Been around for so many years because its good. The writers keep the story lines fresh and relatable to the audience. This makes for great tv! I enjoy new episodes and reruns.
Liora G.
Liora G.
Jerusalem

Ive been watching this show for years. I love how almost every episode there are twist and turns that keep you guessing till the end. I love the relationship between the characters and the back story to each one.
Stefhani V.
Stefhani V.
Los Angeles, CA

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is one of the best and most underrated shows right now on TV. Compelling stories and the detectives figuring out how to solve cases will have you hooked. Definetly 10/10 recommend
Paige C.
Paige C.
Campbellton, NB

Special victims unit is the only season I've watched of law and order.I watched it on Netflix.My mom also enjoys this show too.The acting is very good the situations and everything all feel very real.Must watch!!
Mary M.
Mary M.

This show is definitely a classic. It's marvelous. Most of the actors are great. The other cop shows don't compare. There are so many episodes I can't even think of my favorite. This is a great show for everyone.
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.

This is the only Law and Order show that I love. I even got my husband hooked on it! We can watch this show for hours! It is always interesting. I always try to figure out the suspect before the TV detectives do.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Indianapolis, IN

I love crime shows. I am a nurse. Live the mystery and watching people get caught. It is just show, not real life. Sometimes I think people get off to easy. I don't watch much tv, but enjoy this when I hand time.
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Gallipolis Ferry, WV

This show is very serious and helps parents to understand the dangers of living in the cruel world.. The actresses and actors are very talented and I love everything about it and it is a must watch for any adult.
Katie K.
Katie K.

This TV show is great! Even though it has harsh content due to the nature of the crimes they deal with, the characters are lovable. The main women characters play strong roles that give women watching confidence.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now