Add a Photo

My favorite show!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Federalsburg, MD

I love the characters and how serious they take their careers. Some episodes have been so powerfully written I have cried. As long as it had been on television, goes to show how well it is liked by others.
LoAles C.
LoAles C.
Bronx, NY

I love this show. Definitely an eye opener even though people think its main purpose is for entertaining it's definitely educational. It's made me aware of more things in this world that we tend to ignore.
meghan p.
meghan p.

Oh my god I cannot say enough about law and order SVU loved it most when Olivia and stabler were partners! Every episode is a thriller, if you like this you might also like NCIS but SVU is def a must watch
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

I have seen every episode multiple times. I could watch this show at any time. This is usually what I have playing in the background as I do chores...i can walk in at any point and recall what is going on.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Buffalo, NY

I've been watching this show forever! It's the best show to binge watch because every episode is so exciting and you'll never know what twists will come. I love Olivia Benson so much - she's so inspiring!!
Becky G.
Becky G.
Copperopolis, CA

A long standing show that always has guest actors in roles that make you see them in a different way from what they usually play. I love have they have marathons and I can be a couch potato on a rainy day.
Kimber F.
Kimber F.
Godfrey, IL

Once you start this series you can't stop. So addicting and great story lines. You never know what you're going to get with this show. Definitely would recommend this show to anyone who enjoys crime shows.
Genita K.
Genita K.

I enjoy watching SVU because it allows me to hone in on my detective skills. Seriously though when you think you know who did it I'm always surprised. Been a longtime fan and story lines are never similar.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

One of my favorite shows of all time. This show is always on at my house. Mariska Hargitay kills it season after season. If you are into cop shows you will absolutely love it! Definitely a must-watch show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?