Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Claudette S.
Claudette S.
New Orleans, LA

My all time favorite crime show, Detective Stabler is my favorite character from the show, I loved the scene where he jumped from a tall building and the acting is superb! Definitely a must watch for all!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I never get tired of his show. I can watch the reruns endlessly! I think it is superior to most other crime shows. The actors never disappoint and I just can't pick a favorite scene. I love the marathons!
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH

This show always keeps me entertained! The story lines are so interesting and there is nothing else like this on TV. Great drama fix and all of the characters are amazing. This is definitely a must watch!
Emily N.
Emily N.
San Leandro, CA

I LOVE THIS SHOW! When I go out now I really don't trust my instincts so I'm super figety. It really showed me how much violence was going on so now I bring pepper spray with me everywhere just in case :)
tracey b.
tracey b.
Willow Spring, NC

I have watched this show since started! love it each season is better than the last to see the characters grow is great. I hate that some have gone, but the reruns are throwbacks to the ones that are gone
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Buffalo, NY

I think this is everyone's favorite show. Maybe it's seeing justice served to rapists (which never happens in real life) or the compelling back stories and relationships but no one can ever get enough SVU
Meredith M.
Meredith M.

I love watching this show with my sister. It is a great show to watch at the end of the week or a great show to watch at anytime. We love watching old episodes because there is always one we haven't seen.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Lakeland, FL

The best show ever! Detective Benson is the best character in the show. It is similar to Law & Order, and CSI. Any scene with Benson is the best. She is an amazing actress. Everyone should watch the show!
Chelbie H.
Chelbie H.

This show will keep my on the couch for hours!! I can't tell you how many classes I've missed in college and bottles of wine my roommates an I would go through watching SVU!! Most definitely a must watch!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Bellefontaine, OH

This is a tv show I grew up on. I love law and order and probably will always watch it. Even my friends and family members all watch this show. It gripping, suspenseful, and is one of my favorite tv shows
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now