BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

Susan M.
Hicksville, NY
Have been watching Law & Order SVU since it first came on. Really like all the Law & Order series. I think its the best show of its type. The actors/actresses are wonderful. Really like Elliot & Olivia. If you like cop shows then Law and Order is the one to watch
Sarah M.
Tucson, AZ
This show is amazing!!!!!!!! I love the actors and actresses on this show. This show is one in a million they give you intense scenes with the detectives we know and love. I love whenever ice t is in a scene. They all have great camera vibe and good personalizes.
Abby J.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my all time favorite show. I was worried once Stabler left that the show was going to take a turn for the worse, but it maintained the same quality and storylines even after he left.
Schavonne J.
Inglewood, CA
This is my all time favorite show. I watch the marathon every weekend. Just when I think I've seen every episode I see something I didn't notice before. The acting is great although I think the show was better with Stabler, he brought something extra to the show.
Ellie S.
Independence, KY
I love this show because each episode is so different and thrilling. You really find yourself rooting for the characters in the show, and the acting is very good. The mood is very heavyset and usually not light, but it is a controversial and intriguing crime show.
janessa d.
Dwight, Il
watched all the seasons on netflix and still watch the reruns on tv the new episodes are just as good too i love how it drags you in and makes you try and figure it out along with them. i love they characters and what each one brings to the table. i recommend it.
Dani K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is easily one of my favorite cop/crime TV shows. I watch every season live so that I don't ever have to be without seeing an episode! This is such an easy show to get addicted to as well.
Rose O.
Los Angeles, CA
I started watching this show in Jr. high and I still prefer It over all the new spin offs. This show is so detailed, with great compelling, heart breaking, tear jerking, justice seeking stories. You fall for the SVU team and their great work. I just love this show.
Tasha C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been watching this show since forever. It never gets boring and they always have something different so it is nothing repetitive that we have seen before on the show. I love the entire cast.
Cyndy V.
Santa ana , CA
The moment you start watching an episode, it will suck you in! They are so interesting. Even with Stabler gone, I still watch SVU and enjoy it. I really do think Amaro & Rollins are a good fit for the show. The storylines never bore me and always keep us on our toes.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?