Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
One of another of my all time favorite shows. The acting is awesome and the chemistry is just as good. The stories are based upon real life so it has an element to it that is frightening and intriguing.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Louisville, KY
Sept. 20, 2016, 11:22 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
You can't go wrong with this show. I watch reruns all day long and look forward to the new season starting upset that Stabler had to leave but love the new cast members as well best show ever hands down
Kasi L.
Kasi L.
Hilton Head, SC
My husbands all time favorite series. It keeps current with issues in today's society and really gets you sucked into the story lines for the main characters as well as the victims. It is a must watch!!
Law and order is a good show to watch. I mainly watch it when I am bored or have nothing to do. They have great actors this show kinda reminds me on criminal minds. I would recommend watching this show.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
I love all these shows. I like crime shows and love to try and figure out the problems before they do. There are a few similar shows on but this one is the best. I think that it's a must watch for sure.
Valerie N.
Valerie N.
La Vista, NE
This is my absolute favorite tv show. I grew up watching this and still watch it today. The acting is amazing and I love that they keep it real with the audience. My favorite character is Olivia Benson.
Gloria O.
Gloria O.
I hate that these bad things happen, but they do. The show is good and the actors are really passionate about their roles. I just sometimes hate the law aspect of it and the flawed justice system....sad
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Huntington Station, NY
Been on for years. The perfect go to show, have you ever met anyone who doesn't watch law and order? It's interesting to see the characters grow with the show in a way that makes me feel connected to it
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
El Paso, TX
I can watch and re watch this show endlessly. I like that not every episode relies on an other so someone can watch one random episode and be fine. So there's always an episode someone is bound to like!
Rosie T.
Rosie T.
Las Vegas
Oct. 7, 2016, 6:21 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love that this show keeps your mind racing and keeps you guessing what's going on. I've had SVU marathons with my sisters where we watching this from sun up to down and we are intrigued every episode!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?