Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC

By far my absolute favorite shows! I'm hooked completely! The stories are so intriguing and the characters are very compelling. I love putting on a marathon of it while I work around the house! Olivia is the best
Madison B.
Madison B.
Auburn, AL

FAVORITE SHOW!!! I wouldn't recommend for kids to watch this since the crimes can be very serious. But I could watch this show 24/7, and I've probably watched every episode multiple times. It just never gets old!
Absolutely love this show! The cases they show are interesting and it's fun to try and figure out the case before they reveal it. The actors are great and so is the show. I would definitely recommend watching it!
Chrissy R.
Chrissy R.
Omaha, NE

Good story lines and characters plots. I like that they have suspension in each story and some aspects are different each show bit the characters have a plot that didn't take over the show. It's the right balance
Tina M.
Tina M.

I love this show. I have been watching it for 10 plus years. I usually watch it on Netflix but will watch it on cable at times, even the episodes I have seen 10 million times before. Love love looooove this show.
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.

This is the only Law and Order show that I love. I even got my husband hooked on it! We can watch this show for hours! It is always interesting. I always try to figure out the suspect before the TV detectives do.
Katie K.
Katie K.

This TV show is great! Even though it has harsh content due to the nature of the crimes they deal with, the characters are lovable. The main women characters play strong roles that give women watching confidence.
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Gallipolis Ferry, WV

This show is very serious and helps parents to understand the dangers of living in the cruel world.. The actresses and actors are very talented and I love everything about it and it is a must watch for any adult.
Jessy F.
Jessy F.
Bronx, NY

Amazing show. I've been watching this show for years and it's been going and going. Doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon. Loved it even more when Stabler was on but it's still good with just Benson. Great show!
Jasmin O.
Jasmin O.

My #1 favorite show ! I've watched every single episode . From season 1 episode 1 , all way to the season 17 new episodes that are coming on TV ! My go to show . I will rewatch over and over again . I recommend .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now