Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Bellefontaine, OH

This is a tv show I grew up on. I love law and order and probably will always watch it. Even my friends and family members all watch this show. It gripping, suspenseful, and is one of my favorite tv shows
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Nottingham, MD

I absolutely love watching this program. Although most episodes deal with similar topics there is always a twist to keep me intrigued. I love the partnership between Elliott and Olivia. Great plot twists.
Ulexis R.
Ulexis R.
Kissimmee, FL

Watched this show since episode 1 and its absolutely amazing, even tho they put there own twist on current events they make the show so that you start assuming one persons guilty but its never that person
Jolene W.
Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI

Love!!! I'm like an addict. Super engaging. I enjoy watching this show with friends or by myself. It seems to be realistic and almost believable. There are also so decent looking actors, so that's a plus!
Susan C.
Susan C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA

It never fails that Law & Order is on TV. This is always the show that will be on my TV if I am not catching up on another show. I love crime shows so this is my ideal show. SVU is my favorite of them all
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Wasilla, Ak

I love those show. The way the go about each episode is unique and the details they include are amazing. I can rewatch any episode and see new details I didn't notice before! My favorite tv show all time!
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA

I love crime shows and this is always running on some cable channel. I have them recorded onto my DVR so I can watch them while I get ready, when I eat, if I have nothing to watch. They are so intriguing!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Buffalo, NY

I think this is everyone's favorite show. Maybe it's seeing justice served to rapists (which never happens in real life) or the compelling back stories and relationships but no one can ever get enough SVU
Tracie B.
Tracie B.

This is the only TV program I can sit and watch for days and not get sick of watching reruns. I love when USA and ION have the SVU marathons. Best law and order series to this day. Love love this program.
laikyn s.
laikyn s.
Kearney, NE

okay i like watching this show but it is not my favorite criminal activity show, that would be criminal minds or ncis. i do like the actors but i just don't like it as much for some reason. it's good tho.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now