Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Domenique H.
Domenique H.
New York
There is not a more classic show out there. This is by far the longest running Law and Order spin off, every season gets better, DA Barba is a boss, Olivia runs the worlds, and Finn is still my main man!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Oakvale, WV
I absolutely love Law & Order: SVU! This series always has me on my toes. I can never tell what's gonna happen. Liv and Barba are my absolute favorite characters. I wish they had more seasons on Netflix.
nida a.
nida a.
Jamaica, NY
This show is so many years strong. I still hope to see one of the characters as I casually stroll through Central Park *fingers crossed*. Ice T kills and Marissa's facial expressions are always on point.
Sept. 27, 2016, 6:14 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love the show, because it's so emotional. The actors are all so good at playing their parts. I can't choose a favorite scene because they are all so good. I don't know what series it would be similar to.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
This is my favorite of all of the law and orders . Year after year it continues to dominate the crime shows . Marishka Hargitay is amazing as always . I highly recommend to anyone who loves crime shows .
Maheen S.
Maheen S.
Literally my favorite show on TV. And why not ? It's been on for over q5 seasons. Every episode brings a new problem unlike all the others and the way they connect old episodes to new ones is astonishing
mary m.
mary m.
Biloxi, MS
Oct. 1, 2016, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show i watch it as often as i can it is a sjow about a group of lawyers how fight to get innocent people from going to jail and trying to figure out who committed the crime i love the suspens
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Oct. 4, 2016, 10:41 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love love love Law and Order SVU! I can watch a marathon and never get bored! I do miss Elliot in the new season! I love the actors that they have in place you feel as if they really are police officers!
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA
Oct. 4, 2016, 9:49 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite television series ever!!! So many good one-liners by IceT and the connection between Elliot and Liv is amazing. I wish Elliot and a bunch of the other characters didn't leave after season 12.
Harmony L.
Harmony L.
Since SVU has been on tv so long you could already imagine it must be a good show. I love (almost) all of the characters dearly I think it's my favorite crime show. Can't wait for the next season to come
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?