BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Rebecca J.
Rochester, MN
While the subject matter can sometimes be difficult to watch, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is a well written and acted production. The stability of the cast and the length of time the show has been in production speaks to the quality show that NBC produces.
Alyssa I.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you don't like this show then I really don't know why. This is my go to fav hour long detective show. All of the characters bring something to the table and the stories are so captivating.
Destiny H.
My favorite show of all time! this is one of if not the best crime show on television. The acting is amazing and I cannot even pick in or my favorite episodes. It is definitely a must watch.
Kervina L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love all the Law and Order shows. My parents were the ones who forced me to watch, didn't take long for me to watch on my own. If your not watching you should tune in. It's a great show.
Nikki G.
I have been hooked on this show since 2001. I just can't seem to get enough of it, so I even watch re-runs of shows I've already saw. My 2 fav people on the show are det. Olivia Benson & det. Fin Tutuola. I wish they would bring back Olivia old partner, det. Stabler!
Jade M.
Campbellsville, KY
You will always find me watching reruns of svu! I love the acting! I love Olivia! My favorite scenes was probably the season finale! And yes it is similar to other law and orders but love the acting of oliva fin Rollins and miss captain cragen. I would recommend!
Danielle L.
Baltimore, MD
I could watch every episode 10000 times. The crazy marathons that come on every single weekend get me in trouble! I could seriously go in to SVU acoma! I love all the original folks.. not really a fan of the 2011-2012 stuff. But hey.. I'm sure I wills till watch it.
Anna L.
Saint Martinville, LA
What can I say about this show? Other than this is one of my favorite shows of all time! If you enjoy mystery/crime shows then you'll love SVU! It's better than all of the other law and orders
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA
I've been watching SVU for 3 years, and I've seen all the episodes except for the past season. I love all the characters and they always have a good story line. The only downside, they got rid of one of the main characters that's been on the show since season one.
Brandi A.
Abingdon, MD
Love this show! Sometimes it hits you in the feels but it is such a great way to bring awareness in the form of entertainment. The acting and plots are so great I find myself binge watching.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?