Add a Photo

Photos (23)
LoAles C.
LoAles C.
Bronx, NY

I love this show. Definitely an eye opener even though people think its main purpose is for entertaining it's definitely educational. It's made me aware of more things in this world that we tend to ignore.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.

My favorite show EVER! I watch all of the reruns during the week on USA and ION television. I was a little sad to see Stabler go but they did good in picking someone to fill his place. Nick Amaro is great!
Amber H.
Amber H.

Been watching this show since it came out, and I watch reruns quite frequently. I love Olivia I think she's my favorite. I liked her and Elliot together the most. I thought Nick was pretty cool though too.
Gina B.
Gina B.

Love this show! So suspenseful and very real. I always love to have this show in the background while I'm busy doing chores. But I always stand and continue watching it while my chores are being undone LOL
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Bakersfield, CA

Another amazing show. The actors all work so well with each other. I will admit I like the older actors better but it's still a great show no matter what. Makes me feel like I'm a detective myself honestly
Laurel J.
Laurel J.

Law and Order: SVU is the type of show you can watch marathons of all day everyday and never tire of it. SVU is especially interesting to me as a woman. I feel like I'm right there investing with the cast.
Becky G.
Becky G.
Copperopolis, CA

A long standing show that always has guest actors in roles that make you see them in a different way from what they usually play. I love have they have marathons and I can be a couch potato on a rainy day.
Ty N.
Ty N.

OH MY GOD. I've been watching this on Netflix and I am WELL AWARE that there are 16 seasons, but only 4 on Netflix. I NEED MORE SEASONS BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Like every single episode is entertaining!
Genita K.
Genita K.

I enjoy watching SVU because it allows me to hone in on my detective skills. Seriously though when you think you know who did it I'm always surprised. Been a longtime fan and story lines are never similar.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Columbus, OH

This show will always be one of my faves. Mariska Hargitay is amazing and this is a perfect show for a weekend binge or catching a few episodes after work. It keeps you interested and the actors are great.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now