Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
I am LOVING SVU! This show continuously keeps you on your feet, and continuously has great episodes. Each episode is a complete mystery. The perfect show to binge watch on Netflix. I absolutely love it!!
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA
Oct. 4, 2016, 9:49 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite television series ever!!! So many good one-liners by IceT and the connection between Elliot and Liv is amazing. I wish Elliot and a bunch of the other characters didn't leave after season 12.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
The best crime/detective show . It keeps you on the edge of your seat . It isn't corny like most the similar shoes . You never know what coming , the actors are so good. I can literally watch for hours !
angie p.
angie p.
Uniondale, NY
Oct. 8, 2016, 8:11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love these type of show they are actually my favorite ive watched every single episode... helps u understand life out there in the world see the things that can actually happen if things are done wrong
Carol D.
Carol D.
Philadelphia, PA
Highly addictive show. I watch the current season on tv, I watch past seasons on netflix and hulu. Once I start with one episode, it becomes a binge watching session. Love all the celebrity guest cameos.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Oakvale, WV
I absolutely love Law & Order: SVU! This series always has me on my toes. I can never tell what's gonna happen. Liv and Barba are my absolute favorite characters. I wish they had more seasons on Netflix.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
Love watching this show because it keeps you on your toes wanting to know what's next. Good actors of course play in this. I love watching this because the crime scene are comparable to real life events!
Domenique H.
Domenique H.
New York
There is not a more classic show out there. This is by far the longest running Law and Order spin off, every season gets better, DA Barba is a boss, Olivia runs the worlds, and Finn is still my main man!
Mikaela K.
Mikaela K.
All my life I've wanted to work in the FBI so I've always watched these kinds of shows. I am currently going into the Air Force and later applying for the FBI because of this show I am chasing my dreams.
nida a.
nida a.
Jamaica, NY
This show is so many years strong. I still hope to see one of the characters as I casually stroll through Central Park *fingers crossed*. Ice T kills and Marissa's facial expressions are always on point.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?