Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Becky G.
Becky G.
Copperopolis, CA

A long standing show that always has guest actors in roles that make you see them in a different way from what they usually play. I love have they have marathons and I can be a couch potato on a rainy day.
member-13e42a8c8
member-13e42a8c8
Little Rock, AR

Love all of the Law & Order shows especially SVU with Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler. We watch Saturday marathons with episodes we have seen before. That is how much my family and I love Law & Order SVU!
Genita K.
Genita K.

I enjoy watching SVU because it allows me to hone in on my detective skills. Seriously though when you think you know who did it I'm always surprised. Been a longtime fan and story lines are never similar.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.

One of the absolute best shows out there. Definitely addicting and very educational. I could watch the re-runs for months straight and never get bored. However, I miss Elliot and I wish he would come back.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

One of my favorite shows of all time. This show is always on at my house. Mariska Hargitay kills it season after season. If you are into cop shows you will absolutely love it! Definitely a must-watch show!
Laurel J.
Laurel J.

Law and Order: SVU is the type of show you can watch marathons of all day everyday and never tire of it. SVU is especially interesting to me as a woman. I feel like I'm right there investing with the cast.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Federalsburg, MD

I love the characters and how serious they take their careers. Some episodes have been so powerfully written I have cried. As long as it had been on television, goes to show how well it is liked by others.
First off... Mariska Hargitay will forever be my woman crush. Haha. Second... love the show. It really opens your eyes to the potential dangers out there. It also reminds me to love and cherish loved ones.
Karie N.
Karie N.

Amazing show. I love the story lines and the actors. I also really like how the writers use things that are happening in real life in their episodes and how they use internet famous people in the episodes.
Kaitlynn H.
Kaitlynn H.
Harriman, NY

This is by far my favorite show. I have seen every episode probably a hundred times each. Chances are if the tv is on in my house this is the show that's playing! Elliot stabler is one of my tv man crushes
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now