Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.

Love law & order! Every episode is always much more interesting! Actors are great as well! Play their character great! Never fails to satisfy me! Greatest detective show ever! I recommend to anyone! Best show yet!
Alexis W.
Alexis W.

Everybody has seen this show. It's obviously the best law and order. No need to even watch any of the others. I actually haven't watched the latest episodes but I really need to get back to it. It's on Netfix too.
Lisa U.
Lisa U.
Cleveland, SC

I-love-the-twist-and0turns-that-the-show-has.-It-keeps-your-attion-and-has-a-twist-to-it.-Its-some-thing-you-can-keep-watching-that-doesn't-make-you-borde-while-whatching-it.-Its-a-myistory-that-is-good-to-watch.
Ariona A.
Ariona A.
Albany, NY

All time favorite. Always something to keep you entertained. Could watch for hours upon hours on a chill day. A classic tv show that everyone knows from its theme song. Must watch series that everyone should see.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Parkersburg, IA

This show is great especially if you don't have cable. There is always suspense even if you've already seen the episode. There's other tv shows related tho this but this one takes the cake. Would recommend 10/10.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX

I have been watching this show forever. I love these kinds of shows and this one is just classic and one of my favorites. Every episode captures my attention and I love all of the characters even without Stabler.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN

Like this show. But I like any show that has to do with cops and murder/ criminal investigations. It intrigues my mind. Really love all these series. I know they have other ones that are similar and just as good.
Shelly K.
Shelly K.
Greenwood, SC

It's a good daytime show. It's always on and you don't have to follow the season to know what's going on, mostly. It's not necessarily my favorite, but somehow it's always on at my house. It's not bad, not great.
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Seeley, CA

i love me some law and order but only SVU. all the other law and orders bore me, but the SVU keeps me fully engaged. i've seen every episode there is a i think and i could still do all day marathons of this show.
Monique F.
Monique F.
Big Bear City , CA

Love watching this show! I like how these are based on true cases! The acting is so good and it really makes you want to watch another one and another one. It is similar to CSI but more law than forensic science.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now