Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Virginia F.
Virginia F.
Goldsboro, NC

This is my favorite ongoing TV program since Gunsmoke (I go way back). The story lines and acting makes it work going back every week to watch. There are plenty of "cop" shows on TV but none compare to SVU.
Gina B.
Gina B.

Love this show! So suspenseful and very real. I always love to have this show in the background while I'm busy doing chores. But I always stand and continue watching it while my chores are being undone LOL
Ty N.
Ty N.

OH MY GOD. I've been watching this on Netflix and I am WELL AWARE that there are 16 seasons, but only 4 on Netflix. I NEED MORE SEASONS BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Like every single episode is entertaining!
First off... Mariska Hargitay will forever be my woman crush. Haha. Second... love the show. It really opens your eyes to the potential dangers out there. It also reminds me to love and cherish loved ones.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.

One of the absolute best shows out there. Definitely addicting and very educational. I could watch the re-runs for months straight and never get bored. However, I miss Elliot and I wish he would come back.
Karie N.
Karie N.

Amazing show. I love the story lines and the actors. I also really like how the writers use things that are happening in real life in their episodes and how they use internet famous people in the episodes.
Alma B.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX

Great show one of my favorite crime show but after a while it the same old crime and since most of the show are suppose to be true you get tired of seeing these crimes!atlease some of these case get solved
Laurel J.
Laurel J.

Law and Order: SVU is the type of show you can watch marathons of all day everyday and never tire of it. SVU is especially interesting to me as a woman. I feel like I'm right there investing with the cast.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Columbus, OH

This show will always be one of my faves. Mariska Hargitay is amazing and this is a perfect show for a weekend binge or catching a few episodes after work. It keeps you interested and the actors are great.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.

My favorite show EVER! I watch all of the reruns during the week on USA and ION television. I was a little sad to see Stabler go but they did good in picking someone to fill his place. Nick Amaro is great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?