Add a Photo

Photos (23)
LoAles C.
LoAles C.
Bronx, NY

I love this show. Definitely an eye opener even though people think its main purpose is for entertaining it's definitely educational. It's made me aware of more things in this world that we tend to ignore.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Las Vegas, NV

I love Any TV show that is all about CSI and fbi kind of things. But I do love law n order especially their special victims unit! It's one of my top 10 TV shows I watch all the time and I don't get bored !
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

I have seen every episode multiple times. I could watch this show at any time. This is usually what I have playing in the background as I do chores...i can walk in at any point and recall what is going on.
Rita S.
Rita S.
Hershey, PA

My go-to Wednesday night show. I also watch reruns so much that my son put "watch Law & Order" as the answer to what I do for fun. It's not like anything else I watch--fast-paced, timely, great characters.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Bakersfield, CA

Another amazing show. The actors all work so well with each other. I will admit I like the older actors better but it's still a great show no matter what. Makes me feel like I'm a detective myself honestly
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Troy, NY

Love love love law and order SVU. one of my fav shows. I always DVR reruns so if there isn't anything on I've always got them. I could watch the same episode over and over and it doesn't get old. Love them
Mercadees V.
Mercadees V.
Duluth, Mn

I watch this show whenever it comes on. I close the actors and the stories keep you captivated. They really get into their parts, and you wouldn't guess it wasn't true. I will not miss and episode of this.
Carmen E.
Carmen E.
Knightdale , Nc

Such a great tv show ! It keeps me watching it episode after episode. Good acting and is full of action . It's up there with criminal minds . My go to show when I get home from work . Definitely recommend.
Becky G.
Becky G.
Copperopolis, CA

A long standing show that always has guest actors in roles that make you see them in a different way from what they usually play. I love have they have marathons and I can be a couch potato on a rainy day.
Gina B.
Gina B.

Love this show! So suspenseful and very real. I always love to have this show in the background while I'm busy doing chores. But I always stand and continue watching it while my chores are being undone LOL
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now