Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Beacon Falls, CT

Great show. One of the reasons I'm in college to be a para legal. Really gets your brain thinking. Very into character detail and believability plus that opening and closing music!!! I can hear it right now!!! Lol
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Eighty Four, PA

Love this show! The actors are great and the story lines are very interesting! I have probably seen every episode 5 times. Love mariska hargitay and Christopher meloni. My favorite of all the law and order series.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.

I have been watching Law & Order: SVU since season 1. There is always a storyline to keep you interested. Even with all the changes on the show that have happened over the past few years it is still just as great!
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Cloquet

Great show, I've been watching it from nearly the beginning and I'm still enjoying it. It's been through a lot of changes but it alway seems to stay relevant and I keep enjoying the topics that the show addresses.
Mary S.
Mary S.

I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS SHOW! This show is so amazing, and I am in love with Stabler and Benson! This show is such a great drama, and I never stop watching this show! The actors are amazing, and it's just so good!
Grace D.
Grace D.

My all time favorite show! I watch this while streaming on Netflix and enjoy not having the commercial breaks. If I had no reason to stop watching, I could binge watch this show for days and never get tired of it.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.

Love law & order! Every episode is always much more interesting! Actors are great as well! Play their character great! Never fails to satisfy me! Greatest detective show ever! I recommend to anyone! Best show yet!
I love every episodic. Even if I've seen it before I'll watch it again. It's always interesting. I love Olivia, she's my favorite one on the show and her son. I don't have a favorite one because there all so good.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Parkersburg, IA

This show is great especially if you don't have cable. There is always suspense even if you've already seen the episode. There's other tv shows related tho this but this one takes the cake. Would recommend 10/10.
Monique F.
Monique F.
Big Bear City , CA

Love watching this show! I like how these are based on true cases! The acting is so good and it really makes you want to watch another one and another one. It is similar to CSI but more law than forensic science.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now