Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Azure S.
Azure S.
Burleson, TX

Love love love. I know the whole opening lines favorite show I've seen almost all of it. Great characters wonderful acting love Olivia Benson she is my favorite. Again I say love love love such a good show.
Chelsi P.
Chelsi P.
Tecumseh, OK

Love this show. Some of the scenes are overwhelmingly real but that makes it good. Great actors. They are good at what they do. No other series like it, they are one of a kind. I would recommend watching it
Monica E.
Monica E.
Murrieta, CA

This show is very entertaining and also very realistic to the subject matter. It's one of those shows where you know every episode is going to be a good episode. The actors are great a play their role well.
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.

This is one of my absolute favorite shows! I love Olivia Benson and her partner Elliot Stabler! Such a great time! I've seen all the seasons... TWICE!!!! Everyone should watch this series! You'll be hooked!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.

It's a great TV show!! I used to watch this every single day after school no favorite scene because it's all great it's interesting and great acting not any fake stuff it is a must watch!!! Highly recommend
Janae D.
Janae D.
Metairie, LA

MY TV IS PROGRAMED ! I am an SVU girl and my hubby doesn't really care for the show but knows I can't watch it all day long literally. I have seen all of the episodes but yet still can't get enough xoxo SVU
Kailee S.
Kailee S.
Milwaukee, WI

I'm not going back home and I just want you back home and my sister and my cousins sister sister lol lol she is my mom my mom is so annoying lol but she doesn't have a good sister lol but she is so annoying
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Deltona, FL

I love this show! Character development is always at the forefront, but there is no sacrifice for the plot. Some episodes/VILLIANS can extend for way to many episodes, but story lines manage to be engaging.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Anderson, SC

Law and order is the most addicting show ever! I feel like I know the actors it makes you feel like your apart of the show. It took me awhile to get use to Olivia's new partner but he has grown on me a lot.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX

Law and order svu leg where do I even start!i have pretty much every episode. It has great actors like Olivia benson. And the other. I can't say I have one favorite seen. Yes, definitely it is a must watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?