Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gloria N.
Gloria N.
Cicero, IL
Freaking amazing show. It's a classic. The characters are really real and their personal lives are as thriling as the actual show. they relate the show to what's happening around us and they never fail!!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Saint Louis, MO
Considering I've seen every episode more than once, I'd say it's definitely worth watching. This show has changed how we look at victims of sexual violence and has helped give a voice to their struggles.
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw, GA
Law & Order: SVU has a way of keeping you well informed of the world in which we currently live. The actors and actresses do an excellent job portraying police officers, detectives, lawyers and the like.
Jalyca R.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
The actors do a really good job at playing their roles in this show. The cases are very interesting. I prefer this one over Criminal Intent. The actors do a really good job and don't make it seem cheesy.
savannah h.
savannah h.
This is my favorite show rn! i have binged all the ones on netflix more times than i can count, and i watch them every time i see them on tv! this is the best series in the law and order franchise by far!
Jade H.
Jade H.
Sept. 25, 2016, 1:07 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite shows. One of the best crime shows to ever air on TV. I would honestly argue that no other show could even come close to how amazing Detective Benson and the rest of the SVU squad are.
Jenni S.
Jenni S.
Sept. 22, 2016, 11:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show can get so intense sometimes. It can stop your breath and it can make you cry. If you have a history of sexual abuse I would say it could be a triggering show at times. Over all I recommend it.
member-b10d93702
member-b10d93702
Miami, Florida

there is nothing I like more than to spend hours and hours just watching this program telvision , really I love it , I love the suspense in its chapters , the stories , the characters , really love ice t
Skyler T.
Skyler T.
Virginia Beach, VA
Sept. 24, 2016, 1:11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
ALLTIME FAVORITE SHOW! I watch it every chance I get, like no other show! My favorite episode is called spectacle and the plot of it is so good the actors are amazing too this is a must watch tv series !
Megan J.
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
This is one of my all time favorite shows. No matter what the new seasons bring Olivia Benson and the gang will get it solved! I have binges watched this show more than once and it gets better every time!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?