Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Greenfield, IN

Action packed and great show to watch! I love the two main characters. While it is similar to other law enforcement shows it also has its own great scenes and unique characters which make it even more interesting.
IF I DON'T CRY EVERYTIME I WATCH THIS SHOW. I love this squad so much and I like how every time I watch it, I get the perp right! I'm so in love with this show, it's ridiculous! you must watch this, it's suspenseful
summer b.
summer b.
San Marcos, TX

Law & Order just started its 18 season. As always, it started with a bang. The acting is amazing. I have been watching this show every year since it came out. It is unique and really keeps you guessing to the end.
Joanna M.
Joanna M.

I love this show because it's like the events that happen on this show actually do happen in real life and it shows you how to handle a situation and it's just educational to me because I do want to be a detective
Katie R.
Katie R.
Haslet, TX

Love this show! Have watched all the seasons and I am excited to see there is a new season on! It just keeps getting better. I prefer this show over all the other law and order shows! This is a must watch tv show.
Grace D.
Grace D.

My all time favorite show! I watch this while streaming on Netflix and enjoy not having the commercial breaks. If I had no reason to stop watching, I could binge watch this show for days and never get tired of it.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Wauwatosa, WI

Law & Order SVU is a classic drama. It is hard to remember that the stories/lawsuits are fake because they are always so intriguing and keep you on the edge of your seat. I love the main character - Olivia Benson.
Scarlett D.
Scarlett D.
Greeley, CO

My love for this show has no bounds. Olivia is goals and my favorite TV character in any show ever. I've watched this show all my life and will never stop. It's the best show on TV and nothing will ever be better.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Beacon Falls, CT

Great show. One of the reasons I'm in college to be a para legal. Really gets your brain thinking. Very into character detail and believability plus that opening and closing music!!! I can hear it right now!!! Lol
Madalyn N.
Madalyn N.

This is hands down my favorite show to watch on tv! The actors and actresses are amazing! It is similar to Criminal Minds. Every episode is so good that I can't choose a favorite. It is a must see television show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now