BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Ashley L.
Beaverton, OR
Bring back stabler! Okay, but other than that, "Law & order; special victims unit" is amazing and has been amazing for the past decade. I love the story lines, I like the drama, and Mariska Hargitay is my favorite actor in it, and Ice cube is a versitile actor!
Madison H.
Williston, ND
An all time classic! I used to watch law and order with my papa when I was a little girl growing up! Now I binge watch svu every time they have a marathon. I can watch an episode 10 times over and still want to watch it again. Once of my all time favorite shows!
Roberta V.
York, PA
When I'm not feeling like laughing at a show, this is my go to show. It is serious and shows you the darker side of reality. Although the stories are made up, these things are entirely possible. I often have this show playing in the background while I do homework.
Nikki S.
Theres a lot of suspense in this show. This show is for a grown up audience . Theees everyrhing from murder, kidnapping, suicides etc. If you're into criminal justice then you'll like this show
Claudia M.
San Diego, CA
To me this is the season of Law & Order Criminal Intent where the show came into its own. I think this is where the Holmes and Watson-like partnership of Goren and Eames really began to gel.
Stacey H.
Overland Park, KS
I have watched all the episodes. Which.. when you think about it is a little depressing as I've likely spent literal days watching the show. Don't care -- 100% worth it. Olivia Benson is BAE.
Sabrina B.
Tucson, AZ
I am pretty sure I have watched almost every episode this TV show has ever produced. With exception of a couple of the new ones Ive seen them all. Love this show have nothing but love for this show. Just really miss Detective Stabler! Long live Detective Stabler!
Alyssa I.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you don't like this show then I really don't know why. This is my go to fav hour long detective show. All of the characters bring something to the table and the stories are so captivating.
Kahloah D.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love mariska Hargitay. She's a great actress and woman overall. She is really he one holding the show together. I loved it more when it was her & Elliot. But currently it's just okay to me.
Myranda H.
There is a reason this show has been in for so long. The acting and story telling is remarkable in this series and I love the suspense of it all and just how entertaining it is. I watch this series every chance I get and cannot wait for the new season to start.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?