Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Amber H.
Amber H.

Been watching this show since it came out, and I watch reruns quite frequently. I love Olivia I think she's my favorite. I liked her and Elliot together the most. I thought Nick was pretty cool though too.
First off... Mariska Hargitay will forever be my woman crush. Haha. Second... love the show. It really opens your eyes to the potential dangers out there. It also reminds me to love and cherish loved ones.
Christine E.
Christine E.
Lynchburg, VA

My favorite show!
Ty N.
Ty N.

OH MY GOD. I've been watching this on Netflix and I am WELL AWARE that there are 16 seasons, but only 4 on Netflix. I NEED MORE SEASONS BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Like every single episode is entertaining!
meghan p.
meghan p.

Oh my god I cannot say enough about law and order SVU loved it most when Olivia and stabler were partners! Every episode is a thriller, if you like this you might also like NCIS but SVU is def a must watch
Joslyn B.
Joslyn B.
Bronx, NY

THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER ON PLANET EARTH! If you are not watching this show by now you better get on it !! NOPE not similar to any other show cause this is the best! I would soooooo recommend this show!!
Kimber F.
Kimber F.
Godfrey, IL

Once you start this series you can't stop. So addicting and great story lines. You never know what you're going to get with this show. Definitely would recommend this show to anyone who enjoys crime shows.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Columbus, OH

This show will always be one of my faves. Mariska Hargitay is amazing and this is a perfect show for a weekend binge or catching a few episodes after work. It keeps you interested and the actors are great.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Buffalo, NY

I've been watching this show forever! It's the best show to binge watch because every episode is so exciting and you'll never know what twists will come. I love Olivia Benson so much - she's so inspiring!!
Alma B.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX

Great show one of my favorite crime show but after a while it the same old crime and since most of the show are suppose to be true you get tired of seeing these crimes!atlease some of these case get solved
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now