Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Claudette S.
Claudette S.
New Orleans, LA
My all time favorite crime show, Detective Stabler is my favorite character from the show, I loved the scene where he jumped from a tall building and the acting is superb! Definitely a must watch for all!
Allie P.
Allie P.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
I don't know where to begin with this show. It's a mixture between suspense, drama, and humor. Every episode is different and you are always on the edge of your seat wanting to know what will happen next.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
San Marcos, CA
This is a great show for those whom are interested in crime and real life situations. I have watched this show since many years ago it has some great emotions and realness that any one would like to watch
Allie R.
Allie R.
San Luis Obispo, CA
SVU is by far my favorite show EVER! I've seen every episode! I do miss Eliot but Olivia is great too! I am obsessed with this show! Which obviously I'm not the only one cause it's been on for 16 seasons!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Bronx , NY
Legit love this show. If you're interested in cop and investigative shows you'll love this! Svu is awesome and so are the actors that are in it. Watch one show and you'll see why it's a great show. Enjoy!
Madelyn J.
Madelyn J.
I love this show!! No matter how many times I watch it, there is a different scenario every time and it keeps me thinking. The actors are awesome! It's interesting, and you almost feel for the characters.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
It never fails that Law & Order is on TV. This is always the show that will be on my TV if I am not catching up on another show. I love crime shows so this is my ideal show. SVU is my favorite of them all
Paola V.
Paola V.
I miss stabler on the show SO MUCH! it really isn't the same without him. i still love the show though, benson really makes it for me. love the cliff hangers & can't wait to see what happens this season.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Cartersville, GA
There are so many seasons for a reason! Real people take on real issues in a fictional way that is so realistic. These actors bring the show to life in a way that is both heart warming and gut wrenching.
Bridget C.
Bridget C.
Liked the show but didn't stay watching it for very long. For some reason I just started watching other television programs and didn't really get addicted to this one as I have some of the other episodes
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?