Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nehemiah c.
Nehemiah c.
Laveen, AZ

I've watched this show from day one. I can watch old episodes like it was new, there is always something that catches my attention. I always end up binge watching. Theres always the one more episode request
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Corbin, KY

This is a thrilling show that has the ability to hold my attention for hours at a time. It has a great story line woven within episodes that can also stand alone. One of the best crime shows I have watched.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Pottstown, PA

This is one of my favorite shows to watch. I love how they relate the stories to real life and keep you guessing on the edge of your seat. Season after season they come out with new and intriguing episodes!
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.

This is one of my absolute favorite shows! I love Olivia Benson and her partner Elliot Stabler! Such a great time! I've seen all the seasons... TWICE!!!! Everyone should watch this series! You'll be hooked!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.

It's a great TV show!! I used to watch this every single day after school no favorite scene because it's all great it's interesting and great acting not any fake stuff it is a must watch!!! Highly recommend
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Deltona, FL

I love this show! Character development is always at the forefront, but there is no sacrifice for the plot. Some episodes/VILLIANS can extend for way to many episodes, but story lines manage to be engaging.
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Tobyhanna, PA

Yes yes yes! Always an amazing show! The acting, the drama, and the trials and tribulations of the detectives. I really could go on and on with how great of a show this is . Only downside, Stabler is gone 😭
Mary B.
Mary B.

This is only something I can watch sometimes. I feel like it's the same thing each show. But I mean if I'm bored and it's on TV then I'll watch it because it's not terrible it's just a bit boring sometimes.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hillsdale, NJ

This show is by far my favorite. I would recommend this show to someone who loves crime shows or mysteries. I always try to figure out who the criminal is! this show really keeps me on the edge of my chair!
Chelsi P.
Chelsi P.
Tecumseh, OK

Love this show. Some of the scenes are overwhelmingly real but that makes it good. Great actors. They are good at what they do. No other series like it, they are one of a kind. I would recommend watching it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?