Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Trussville, AL

I have been watching this show for countless number of years. Even as many seasons as we are later, it has not gone down hill like most other shows eventually do. I'm one of those people who watch it every Sunday.
Nikita C.
Nikita C.

Law & order SVU is a well done show. The actors are great and this is a timeless show. The episodes can get repetitive but I definitely like it. It's worth a try if you like crime/mystery dramas. I still watch it!
Kauane R.
Kauane R.

Acho muuuuuuuuuuuuito da hora, é muito legal, bem feito, adoro todos os episódios!!! Sempre que posso vejo, gosto muito quando chega no final das resoluções dos crimes, eles sempre me surpreendem! Super recomendo!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Otisville, NY

This show is great! It's always so very interesting and usually a little scary, too. The storylines are fascinating and the acting is superb. This is one of my favorite shows; I always look forward to watching it!
Jimena R.
Jimena R.
White Plains, NY

I can watch this all day and all night its so interesting and intence i can never get enough. I love the epesode where the little kid is friend with gang memvers that make him do bad things that he doesn't wnat to.
Polena H.
Polena H.
Utica, MI

The best "Law & Order" spinoff ever. I love Stabler. The only thing I don't get is if Benson is always getting abducted and/or attacked in her home, why doesn't she just move, or at the very least become unlisted?
Monica R.
Monica R.
Wakefield, MA

Great show! Timeless. It was better when Elliot was on the show, but I still watch it from time to time. It helps that it is on netflix so you never have to go without a Stabler and Benson fix! Overall great show!
Diana B.
Diana B.

Great series love the characters and now they use real life stories and the characters are great. There has been changed but the series keep things fresh I have been watching this show since the start and love it.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Honestly this is one of my favorite shows to ever be on tv. The actors are very talented and portray the characters well. They take very modern and relevant crimes and get them noticed. I would recommend this show
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR

Been watching since I was child. I still watch all the reruns that play on the USA channel anytime they are on. Great story lines and even better acting. One of my favorite shows of all time! This is a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now