Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Britney R.
Britney R.

I really enjoy crime shows and I have been watching the law and order for years. Great crime show that has been around for years. I love it because it tackles real up to date crimes and issues in the world.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Anderson, SC

Law and order is the most addicting show ever! I feel like I know the actors it makes you feel like your apart of the show. It took me awhile to get use to Olivia's new partner but he has grown on me a lot.
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.

This is one of my absolute favorite shows! I love Olivia Benson and her partner Elliot Stabler! Such a great time! I've seen all the seasons... TWICE!!!! Everyone should watch this series! You'll be hooked!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX

Law and order svu leg where do I even start!i have pretty much every episode. It has great actors like Olivia benson. And the other. I can't say I have one favorite seen. Yes, definitely it is a must watch.
Nehemiah c.
Nehemiah c.
Laveen, AZ

I've watched this show from day one. I can watch old episodes like it was new, there is always something that catches my attention. I always end up binge watching. Theres always the one more episode request
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Pottstown, PA

This is one of my favorite shows to watch. I love how they relate the stories to real life and keep you guessing on the edge of your seat. Season after season they come out with new and intriguing episodes!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.

It's a great TV show!! I used to watch this every single day after school no favorite scene because it's all great it's interesting and great acting not any fake stuff it is a must watch!!! Highly recommend
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hillsdale, NJ

This show is by far my favorite. I would recommend this show to someone who loves crime shows or mysteries. I always try to figure out who the criminal is! this show really keeps me on the edge of my chair!
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
W Valley City, UT

Absolutely favorite show right now. Most of the episodes I watch are the older ones, but they are still great. I love how each episode is so different. I watch this almost every day or at least when it's on
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Las Vegas, NV

I love Any TV show that is all about CSI and fbi kind of things. But I do love law n order especially their special victims unit! It's one of my top 10 TV shows I watch all the time and I don't get bored !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now