Add a Photo

Michelle M.
Nottingham, MD
Oct. 7, 2016, 10:05 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I absolutely love watching this program. Although most episodes deal with similar topics there is always a twist to keep me intrigued. I love the partnership between Elliott and Olivia. Great plot twists.
Emily N.
Emily N.
San Leandro, CA
I LOVE THIS SHOW! When I go out now I really don't trust my instincts so I'm super figety. It really showed me how much violence was going on so now I bring pepper spray with me everywhere just in case :)
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Buffalo, NY
I think this is everyone's favorite show. Maybe it's seeing justice served to rapists (which never happens in real life) or the compelling back stories and relationships but no one can ever get enough SVU
Tracie B.
Tracie B.
This is the only TV program I can sit and watch for days and not get sick of watching reruns. I love when USA and ION have the SVU marathons. Best law and order series to this day. Love love this program.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Margate, FL
This show is one of the few shows that can get me to watch tv. It is slowly getting replaced by How to Get Away With Murder as I find they are similar, but I still love this show and all 17 seasons of it!
Jolene W.
Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI
Love!!! I'm like an addict. Super engaging. I enjoy watching this show with friends or by myself. It seems to be realistic and almost believable. There are also so decent looking actors, so that's a plus!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Bellefontaine, OH
This is a tv show I grew up on. I love law and order and probably will always watch it. Even my friends and family members all watch this show. It gripping, suspenseful, and is one of my favorite tv shows
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Hagerstown, MD
Drama. Murder. Comedy. I've seen every series of this show. Love love love. I'm a huge fan. Even with cast changes it continues to be a good show. Much watch. Definitely a must watch. Get on it. Go watch.
Ulexis R.
Ulexis R.
Kissimmee, FL
Watched this show since episode 1 and its absolutely amazing, even tho they put there own twist on current events they make the show so that you start assuming one persons guilty but its never that person
Clare C.
Clare C.
Sept. 26, 2016, 4:46 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Awesome show! It's been on for a very long time and is still a classic and I love watching it. The acting is pretty good and always an exciting show. It is very similar to the rest of law and order shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?