BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #10 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Schavonne J.
Inglewood, CA
This is my all time favorite show. I watch the marathon every weekend. Just when I think I've seen every episode I see something I didn't notice before. The acting is great although I think the show was better with Stabler, he brought something extra to the show.
Liseth L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Sin duda es una de mis series policiales favoritas. Las historias, los casos, y los personajes suelen conmoverme muchísimo y me encanta también porque siento cada capítulo muy real. Súper recommendada.
janessa d.
Dwight, Il
watched all the seasons on netflix and still watch the reruns on tv the new episodes are just as good too i love how it drags you in and makes you try and figure it out along with them. i love they characters and what each one brings to the table. i recommend it.
Claudia M.
San Diego, CA
To me this is the season of Law & Order Criminal Intent where the show came into its own. I think this is where the Holmes and Watson-like partnership of Goren and Eames really began to gel.
Danielle L.
Baltimore , MD
I could watch every episode 10000 times. The crazy marathons that come on every single weekend get me in trouble! I could seriously go in to SVU acoma! I love all the original folks.. not really a fan of the 2011-2012 stuff. But hey.. I'm sure I wills till watch it.
Miranda W.
I love this show. It is very interesting and has a lot of suspension. There is always a great story line with each episode. This unlike another Tv shows I have ever seen. Its story lines are always perfect and very detailed. This show id defiantly a MUST WATCH.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
This is probably my favorite/most watched show (tied with Star Trek). I watch it every single day and fall asleep to it also. I just love it. There's not much more I can say! Its a good show!
Sabrina B.
Tucson, AZ
I am pretty sure I have watched almost every episode this TV show has ever produced. With exception of a couple of the new ones Ive seen them all. Love this show have nothing but love for this show. Just really miss Detective Stabler! Long live Detective Stabler!
Carrie R.
I am absolutely addicted to this show! I can literally sit and watch this show all day. I love all the characters and the team work they have to create such a strong bind within the precinct. None of the episodes are the same and they always keep you on your feet.
Jo S.
Memphis, TN
Benson and Stabler- wow-there's just no better team ever on tv! I really miss Christopher Meloni on SVU, but somehow the stories keep coming and the performances continue to be outstanding. Just such a well crafted show. Definitely will continue watching this one!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?