Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
W Valley City, UT

Absolutely favorite show right now. Most of the episodes I watch are the older ones, but they are still great. I love how each episode is so different. I watch this almost every day or at least when it's on
Erika Q.
Erika Q.

THIS SHOW! Has been out for years. If you haven't watched it you have no idea what you're missing ! Great great show! Awesome actors . It makes you want to be a part of the show... I would totally recommend
Britney R.
Britney R.

I really enjoy crime shows and I have been watching the law and order for years. Great crime show that has been around for years. I love it because it tackles real up to date crimes and issues in the world.
Marty M.
Marty M.
High Point, NC

After 18 seasons and many, many character changes it is still one of the best shows on TV. I love how they've developed characters while keeping the cases the focal point of the show. I still miss Stabler!!
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Narrows, VA

Has been one of my favorite TV shows for a LONG time. Benson and Stabler always made a great team and it saddened me when Christopher Meloni left the show because he was a huge character from the beginning.
Serena R.
Serena R.
Harlingen, TX

I love this!!!! It is my absolute favorite!!! If I could, I would watch it all the time!! And I would most definitely recommend to all my friends and family to try!! Because no one can resist what I love !!
val f.
val f.
Saginaw, MI

I love these show. The best mystery. The charters are great and work together wonderfully. These show leaves you guessing. With one of the best writin scripts you never know who or what's gonna happen next.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Corbin, KY

This is a thrilling show that has the ability to hold my attention for hours at a time. It has a great story line woven within episodes that can also stand alone. One of the best crime shows I have watched.
Virginia F.
Virginia F.
Goldsboro, NC

This is my favorite ongoing TV program since Gunsmoke (I go way back). The story lines and acting makes it work going back every week to watch. There are plenty of "cop" shows on TV but none compare to SVU.
Nehemiah c.
Nehemiah c.
Laveen, AZ

I've watched this show from day one. I can watch old episodes like it was new, there is always something that catches my attention. I always end up binge watching. Theres always the one more episode request
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?