Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

Although the stories can be a bit predicable, the actors make it worth while. Sure I can tell who will be kidnapped next, or killed but that doesn't make me like the show any less. The acting is spot on and the actors themselves are awesome. I would recommend this show to anyone who likes detective shows with a little bit of humor and a little bit of drama.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
San Angelo, TX

Okay who doesn't love Law and Order?? I've always watched this show since high school! The characters are great and the stories are all different. The only thing I'm upset about is that Elliott (Christopher Meloni) left the show!!! He was one of my favorite characters and I am very upset that he left. The newer episodes just aren't the same without him. RIP
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Jonesboro, IN

Awesome crime show involving realistic cases and psychology. All cast members in the team are amazing. Was so sad to see detective Stabler leave earlier in the show. I love to see when someone is finally rescued and justice is served. I would definitely recommend this show. If you have not heard of this, you must be living under a rock, just give it a shot.
Ashia P.
Ashia P.
Memphis, TN

Love this show. I've been watching it since i was 15 years old. Love all the Actors and Actresses in the show. it's similar to a lot of detective shows on TV, But I'm hooked on this and Criminal Minds. When all else fails watch Law & Order: SVU. I have so many favorite scenes that it's hard to choose from. But if you haven't already, you should check it out.
Arianna M.
Arianna M.
Harker Heights, TX

I love this show. It can be emotional, dramatic, funny, and suspenseful all at once. I will say that the newer seasons are not as great as the originals, but its an excellent show all the same. Of all the crime/drama shows I enjoy, I think this one has done a great job of showing excellent content as well as staying relevant to whats going on in the world.
Wanda J.
Wanda J.
Altoona, PA

I love this show its so engaging and Mr.Wolf is a genius. The cast writing and scenarios are so real and engaging. I can watch every single episode and learn something different. My favorite scene is when a boy who dressed in girls clothing was attacked and he forgave his attacker but he died and they sent the boy to jail anyway. This show is a must watch!
Cindy O.
Cindy O.
Alpharetta, GA

This show is well acted, directed, and written. The show stays on top of current events and even though it says it isn't about a case you can definitely tell it is. My favorite scenes are the ones between Olivia and her coworkers. It is definitely worth watching because the case is solved in a show and you don't have to remember to watch it the next week.
Megan R.
Megan R.

I love law and order SVU. It's one of my favorite shows ever. I think it has a great storyline, and the episodes always keep you locked in. I always want to know what it going to happen next! The actors mesh well together, there isn't really bad acting in the main cast. It's overall a great show. Especially the earlier seasons when Elliot was still there.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.

This series already feel like a classic, I've always preferred it to other varieties of the L&O series. I loved it when Christopher Meloni was part of the main cast, his chemistry with Mariska was undeniable in the first seasons. I like the way that cases are usually handled and, even though I'm still not a fan of the other L&O shows, this one grew on me.
Oskarina E.
Oskarina E.
Miami

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is one of the best and most underrated shows on TV
The thing that makes SVU stand out so much in opinion, is that the stories depicted are very realistic and heart felt. I personally appreciate it very much, that there are no cheap attempts to make you cry by extending dramatic scenes or underscoring them with sad music.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?