Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Arianna M.
Arianna M.
Harker Heights, TX

I love this show. It can be emotional, dramatic, funny, and suspenseful all at once. I will say that the newer seasons are not as great as the originals, but its an excellent show all the same. Of all the crime/drama shows I enjoy, I think this one has done a great job of showing excellent content as well as staying relevant to whats going on in the world.
Wanda J.
Wanda J.
Altoona, PA

I love this show its so engaging and Mr.Wolf is a genius. The cast writing and scenarios are so real and engaging. I can watch every single episode and learn something different. My favorite scene is when a boy who dressed in girls clothing was attacked and he forgave his attacker but he died and they sent the boy to jail anyway. This show is a must watch!
Megan R.
Megan R.

I love law and order SVU. It's one of my favorite shows ever. I think it has a great storyline, and the episodes always keep you locked in. I always want to know what it going to happen next! The actors mesh well together, there isn't really bad acting in the main cast. It's overall a great show. Especially the earlier seasons when Elliot was still there.
Cindy O.
Cindy O.
Alpharetta, GA

This show is well acted, directed, and written. The show stays on top of current events and even though it says it isn't about a case you can definitely tell it is. My favorite scenes are the ones between Olivia and her coworkers. It is definitely worth watching because the case is solved in a show and you don't have to remember to watch it the next week.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.

This series already feel like a classic, I've always preferred it to other varieties of the L&O series. I loved it when Christopher Meloni was part of the main cast, his chemistry with Mariska was undeniable in the first seasons. I like the way that cases are usually handled and, even though I'm still not a fan of the other L&O shows, this one grew on me.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Gainesville, FL

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories." You will never be so excited to hear those words again! Such an awesome show!! BENSON RULES
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Avenel, NJ

I love this show, I have been watching it for a very long time. The show seems to just keep getting better. Over the years I have seen characters change, like Elliot or munch,even Ada Cabot but all in all the show hasn't gotten boring and predictable, I still sit on the edge of my seat during some of these court cases. Watch you will not be disappointed.
Oskarina E.
Oskarina E.
Miami

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is one of the best and most underrated shows on TV
The thing that makes SVU stand out so much in opinion, is that the stories depicted are very realistic and heart felt. I personally appreciate it very much, that there are no cheap attempts to make you cry by extending dramatic scenes or underscoring them with sad music.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Pontiac, MI

One of mine and my family's fav shows. It's suspenseful and you feel like a detective watching this show. You get so into it and try to know everything before you find out the truth . There's always twists and turns and great highs in the shows. Not a show for the faint of heart. But the stories they tell keep you aware of the good and bad in the world.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Haymarket, VA

I could watch re-runs of this show and never get tired of them. Each episode grabs your attention by getting you involved and interested in the lives of the detectives and of the victims. They have heart warming and heart wrenching story lines and they get you hooked to each episode. You have to watch to the end and find out the who/what/when/where/why!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now