BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Stacy C.
Pop Culture Expert
Fan from day one, I'm a huge Christoper Meloni fan, ever since he and other characters from OZ crossed over to SVU I knew I was going to love the show. Being a New Yorker, it's a bit bizarre to recognize streets and areas in the show that I used to pass or have dinner at. The grit of the show is very real. I still watch the episodes that are post Stabler , but this show suffered greatly after he left. At least there are the marathon reruns with him every week.
Crystal R.
Torrance
This show is just spectacular. Whether it's fictional or not it shows you the ways of the world and how people can be. There's some who can be so cruel and there's others who are so nice and sweet. It also shows you to appreciate what you have. Especially if it's a family member or close friend, it shows to spend as much time with them as possible. And to say 'I love you' every moment you have with them. Nothing in life is always garenteed so appreciate what you have now but always hope for more. This shows brings all types of emotions together even ones you've never felt or knew existed. It's worth the watch.
Kimberly J.
Rienzi, MS
My family loves this show. It is entertaining and educational in the sense that it shows you things that can and do happen in real life. I feel like the episodes are loosely based on real life situations and real life documented cases. I always make sure to talk with my son and/or daughter afterwards, if a particular show is about someone close to their age. We discuss The things that happened and ways to prevent all The bad negative things. I love the actors on the show, especially Mariska Hargitay. She's boss! And I'm glad that it shows the women being in the position that she's in. I really love the show.
Susann V.
I'm actually currently rewatching this on Netflix haha. Love this series to much!!! Always keeping me on my toes. Love Olivia benson! She's such an amazing actress! :)
Karolyn H.
Dickson, TN
Love the show and the characters in it. The actors really bring the story to life. I think the show is similar to the original Law and Order but it's better to me. Definitely a must watch on Wednesday nights.
Victoria K.
Glendale, AZ
Best show ever. This is my favorite TV show. I love this version of Law and Order. I love the actors and the storylines. I like how they are based on some real events and they are always different. Most shows just hangs the actors and scenery for their spin off series, but this show is completely different than the other law and orders because it is only about crimes that are regarding children and obscene things. I can't express how great this show is.
Frivol4Freckles
It's going into season 17 and is still as enjoyable to watch as ever. There's always a bit of character evolution thrown in, and the list of guest starts just keeps getting better and better. There's nothing that competes with it for story and acting. Although this is entertainment, I can't help but feel that over the years this show has done a lot to pull back the curtain on sexual assault in its many forms, as well as problems like the r@pe kit backlog.
Katy V.
Evansville, IN
Pop Culture Expert
This show is amazing! It's been going on for many many seasons, but they're all great - unlike the shows that can peter out after 6 or 7. Mariska Hargitay is truly the lifeblood of the show, but all of the other actors are excellent as well. I love that it shines a light on crimes that are usually "taboo" to speak about. It's important to pay attention to these victims in real life, too, and I love that the show is helping create a dialogue about it.
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Pop Culture Expert
The Law & Order series was a great series for fans of true crime style dramas, and SVU is my favorite out of the different ones. I LOVE the characters, each one has a unique and personal perspective to the cases they solve. The stories are also 'loosely' based on true headline cases, this series is typically sexually based crimes, so I would not recommend this one for the entire family. Also pretty fantastic is that they are still making new episodes! YAY!
Melissa S.
Abilene, TX
Love this show. I like the long standing characters to give it continuity, but also the new characters each season to not only shake things up and keep it fresh but to give new story lines and social injustices. Everybody works together but also has their own story, which I think most people can relate to. I learn things that I didn't know about our works that can seem scary bit at the same time I feel like I can't sit with my head under a rock.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?