Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kailee S.
Kailee S.
Milwaukee, WI

I'm not going back home and I just want you back home and my sister and my cousins sister sister lol lol she is my mom my mom is so annoying lol but she doesn't have a good sister lol but she is so annoying
Marty M.
Marty M.
High Point, NC

After 18 seasons and many, many character changes it is still one of the best shows on TV. I love how they've developed characters while keeping the cases the focal point of the show. I still miss Stabler!!
Janae D.
Janae D.
Metairie, LA

MY TV IS PROGRAMED ! I am an SVU girl and my hubby doesn't really care for the show but knows I can't watch it all day long literally. I have seen all of the episodes but yet still can't get enough xoxo SVU
val f.
val f.
Saginaw, MI

I love these show. The best mystery. The charters are great and work together wonderfully. These show leaves you guessing. With one of the best writin scripts you never know who or what's gonna happen next.
Serena R.
Serena R.
Harlingen, TX

I love this!!!! It is my absolute favorite!!! If I could, I would watch it all the time!! And I would most definitely recommend to all my friends and family to try!! Because no one can resist what I love !!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Albuquerque, NM

I've been hooked on this show since its inception 100 years ago. The cast is so great. The writing is great. The rapport is great. The guest stars they have are iconic. I love it. Die hard SVU Fan for life!
Chelsi P.
Chelsi P.
Tecumseh, OK

Love this show. Some of the scenes are overwhelmingly real but that makes it good. Great actors. They are good at what they do. No other series like it, they are one of a kind. I would recommend watching it
Linda F.
Linda F.
Seattle, WA

#favorite for many, this #show is a #classic! It's #dramatic and #wellwritten. The #cast is great, including #mariskahargitay. The #storyline usually challenges something #current and it keeps it #relevant!
Marangelis R.
Marangelis R.
Bridgeport, CT

I have been watching Law & Order since I was a teenager. It always keeps me on edge, keeps me entertained and best of all the cast is amazing. New season coming up this week and I'll have my pop corn ready.
Anjali J.
Anjali J.

Who doesn't love Law and Order: SVU ? This is one of the most well made television shows made . It's so relatable . It drags you in and keeps you entertained for the full hour . It's a must watch for sure !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now