Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I never get tired of his show. I can watch the reruns endlessly! I think it is superior to most other crime shows. The actors never disappoint and I just can't pick a favorite scene. I love the marathons!
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
This show always keeps me entertained! The story lines are so interesting and there is nothing else like this on TV. Great drama fix and all of the characters are amazing. This is definitely a must watch!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Temecula, CA
Being that it is the only Law & Order that is still on TV speaks volumes. The have casted, written and produced this show so well I have been watching since I was a small child and still continue to watch
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Lakeland, FL
The best show ever! Detective Benson is the best character in the show. It is similar to Law & Order, and CSI. Any scene with Benson is the best. She is an amazing actress. Everyone should watch the show!
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Wasilla, Ak
I love those show. The way the go about each episode is unique and the details they include are amazing. I can rewatch any episode and see new details I didn't notice before! My favorite tv show all time!
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
I love watching this show with my sister. It is a great show to watch at the end of the week or a great show to watch at anytime. We love watching old episodes because there is always one we haven't seen.
laikyn s.
laikyn s.
Kearney, NE
Oct. 2, 2016, 7:32 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
okay i like watching this show but it is not my favorite criminal activity show, that would be criminal minds or ncis. i do like the actors but i just don't like it as much for some reason. it's good tho.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
I really like law and order. I always know when it's in TV by the sounds of the show. I like the characters. I could watch reruns of this show and still not be bored. One of my favorite shows to this day.
KaShaunda H.
KaShaunda H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Oct. 4, 2016, 6:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Favorite show hands down! The scenarios in the acting of the characters make you feel like it's happening in real life. Of course Benson is one of my favorites I wish Stabler was still on the show though.
tracey b.
tracey b.
Willow Spring, NC
I have watched this show since started! love it each season is better than the last to see the characters grow is great. I hate that some have gone, but the reruns are throwbacks to the ones that are gone
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?