Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Shreveport, LA

I have been watching this series for many years now. I love the drama and empathy that the detectives show their victims. It is refreshing to see so much of real life situations being aired on prime time tv.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.

Sometimes I have to stop watching because of the nature of the case they are showing. I pretty much can't watch any involving kids. I do like the characters though and how they have developed over the years.
Anna X.
Anna X.

Classic show. Been watching it since I was a kid (my mom binge watched this show every night). I've seen so many reruns but somehow there's always an episode on that I haven't seen. Great drama all the time.
Brittany U.
Brittany U.
fayetteville, Nc

This has been my favorite show since I was 13 years old. This is THE BEST show and I love that the show is still on. I was a little disappointed when Stabler left the set, but the show did not disappoint!!!!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

If you love a good mystery, this show is for you! The lead characters are always fiesty and have some sub-plot that extends many episodes to bring you back. Olivia is my favorite and makes me watch the show!
marina g.
marina g.
145 w Alford st San Dimas

i love it so much it's a great product and show!!! my favorite sense is when the victim gets caught i love the actors it's amazing acting it's similiar to NCIS it's a must watch!!! i promise you'll love it !
I have children and they are teens and I let them watch a few episodes to see how things could happen and this shows just has soo many scenarios that as a person you don't ever want to go thru. Just love it.
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI

One of the best, well written dramas on TV! Each episode is a nail biter and I have seen every episode since its inception. This is my second favorite behind the original Law & Order. I miss Elliott Stabler!
millee s.
millee s.
LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia

Best show ever!! I love how it's a mysterious show and you have to kinda guess who the guilty person is. my favorite character is benson and amaro they just have a really good acting! it's a must watch show!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

I love law and order SVU. Since it's special victims unit it keeps you entertained and Into the show. It's one of my favorite tv shows and they actors and actresses are amazing. You have to watch this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?