BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...1 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Erin S.
My dtr and I are hook on Law & order special victim unit episodes. I love the actors/characters. When I go to the health club I find a treadmill that is free in front of a TV that has this show playing on it. Watching it while I work out helps my workout go faster.
Angelina Z.
Gosh, don't even remember when I started watching this show. Must watch if you're into a nice and easy crime drama mystery. You can watch the episodes out of order, or follow along with the characters lives. SVU is deff the best law and order but I recommend them all.
Hannah J.
Sandy, UT
One of my favorite shows. If you haven't seen the John Mulaney sketch on this... Go watch it.
SVU is a quality show with amazing characters and brutally honest descriptions. Probably not for the faint of heart or people who get riled up easily about current events.
Colleen M.
Seattle, WA
Law and Order SVU has been around the block! I remember growing up wishing I could be Olivia Benson! The writers are always reinventing the show and making it as up to date as possible. I keep up as much as I can. They have so many seasons and none of them disappoint.
Cindy M.
South St Paul, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is great to binge watch on Netflix. It is one of those that you can miss an episode and not be completely lost. It is cool that they always get the guy who hurts people that can't help themselves. This is similar to CSI or NCIS. I do recommend it for everyone
Jannie B.
Gilbertsville, KY
I have been watching this show ever since it has been aired, my favorite scene is when the two most popular partners split up. very exciting, keeps you on the edge of your seat. Very good actors, I watch this show every night, I would recommend this shoe to everyone.
Destiny R.
Law an dorder is exciting and emotional,plus it is very interesting . I believe the actors are amazing the way they play their parts and express them selves. I have my favorite case victims. The show shows you how criminals work and how to solve thee investigation.
Mary Kate L.
Wdm, IA
I have seen just about every episode of this tv show.

it is easy to fall in love with the characters and want to know more about them.

Elliott and Olivia will always be the most dynamic duo in my opinion.

I would recommend this show to anyone who likes a good show.
Liz T.
Beverly, MA
I only started watching this show because a friend forced me to. I'm glad she did though because I've become a huge fan of it. The story lines are so interesting and it keeps you on your toes.
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX
My late night go-to show! Fall asleep to Benson and Stabler every night. Not disciplined enough to catch regular programming and know that Stabler is gonna be missed. Best cop show out there!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?