Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ramona M.
Ramona M.
Las Vegas, NV

Absolutely my favorite show! The drama and action is amazing! Very intense and the cliffhangers are so great! Will never get tired of watching this show! Love the main characters, the actors portray them very well.
Brea B.
Brea B.
Zachary, LA

Law and Order SVU is one of my favorite shows! It has suspense in every episode, the actors are amazing & the script is very realist! A Similar show is Criminal Minds. I would most definitely recommend this series.
Kelsie D.
Kelsie D.
Victoria, Tx

I wish I can go back and start this series from the beginning. I love the story between Stabler and Benson. I feel like I am actually more alert in my everyday life because I have watched and seen so many senarios.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Conover, NC

This show gets you so hooked it is thrilling espically if you like investigating and spying type of things it gets you thinking you can be an detective 😂😂 I love watching this show it is really good so much mystery
Sammee H.
Sammee H.

This show is amazing! It's been on forever! It definitely is interesting and keeps you on your toes and makes you wonder. If you like crime based shows this is for you! I would recommend this to people of all ages!
Candace R.
Candace R.
Grapevine, TX

I fall asleep to this show every night. It is compelling, intriguing and exciting. The characters are realistic and believable. The story line keeps me coming back for more. I love it and recommend it all the time.
Moranda M.
Moranda M.
Princeton, WV

I feel like I watch the same things happen over and over again but i can't stop watching it! The acting is so good and the story lines are something that could happen to anyone! Definitely one of my favorite shows!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Somerset, KY

I've seen probably ever episode but I could watch them over and over and never get bored. Love the actors and the story lines. My favorite out of all the law and order series. I would definitely recommend watching!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Snook, TX

Love this TV show, got into it with older sister and honestly will drag you in if you watch for a little while. I do, highly suggest for anyone looking for a reality like crime TV show to watch in their spare time.
Jada D.
Jada D.

Law and order is a very very good show is nice to see bag guys getting caught but is just a show and you don't need cable to watch thisand I definitely recommend this so to anyone who is into law and criminal stuff
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now