Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Janae D.
Janae D.
Metairie, LA

MY TV IS PROGRAMED ! I am an SVU girl and my hubby doesn't really care for the show but knows I can't watch it all day long literally. I have seen all of the episodes but yet still can't get enough xoxo SVU
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX

Law and order svu leg where do I even start!i have pretty much every episode. It has great actors like Olivia benson. And the other. I can't say I have one favorite seen. Yes, definitely it is a must watch.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hillsdale, NJ

This show is by far my favorite. I would recommend this show to someone who loves crime shows or mysteries. I always try to figure out who the criminal is! this show really keeps me on the edge of my chair!
Marty M.
Marty M.
High Point, NC

After 18 seasons and many, many character changes it is still one of the best shows on TV. I love how they've developed characters while keeping the cases the focal point of the show. I still miss Stabler!!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Deltona, FL

I love this show! Character development is always at the forefront, but there is no sacrifice for the plot. Some episodes/VILLIANS can extend for way to many episodes, but story lines manage to be engaging.
Erika Q.
Erika Q.

THIS SHOW! Has been out for years. If you haven't watched it you have no idea what you're missing ! Great great show! Awesome actors . It makes you want to be a part of the show... I would totally recommend
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.

This is one of my absolute favorite shows! I love Olivia Benson and her partner Elliot Stabler! Such a great time! I've seen all the seasons... TWICE!!!! Everyone should watch this series! You'll be hooked!
Serena R.
Serena R.
Harlingen, TX

I love this!!!! It is my absolute favorite!!! If I could, I would watch it all the time!! And I would most definitely recommend to all my friends and family to try!! Because no one can resist what I love !!
Mary K.
Mary K.
Glastonbury

Long running cop show about detectives in a special NYC unit that covers mostly. Sxcrimes. Victims are often the most vulnerable of society. The Main character, is famously the namesake of a pop star's cat.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Corbin, KY

This is a thrilling show that has the ability to hold my attention for hours at a time. It has a great story line woven within episodes that can also stand alone. One of the best crime shows I have watched.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now