Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Claudia A.
Claudia A.
Doral, FL

The best of the bunch, the characters are engaging and when they introduce characters you don't feel they are out of place. The show has never messed with a good formula and the subjects are very interesting.
Xerena M.
Xerena M.
Zephyrhills, FL

Amazing show!!! This is what real life is all about. You see the emotional side to what goes on behind real life. It's just a show but the thought of what everyone goes through in life is right on this show.
Sarin T.
Sarin T.
Austin, TX

Life is tough when you see the cruelest and most hardened criminals and their victims come through your doors everyday. The sharp minds of these SVU officers solve devious plots while they serve and protect!
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Jersey City, NJ

I love Law and Order SVU! Each show has its own theme and it's always a thought provoking episode. My favorite character has to be Munch. All are great actors tho! Everyone has to watch at least one episode!
Molly M.
Molly M.
W Lafayette, IN

LITERALLY my go-to show. I've been watching this show ever since I was a small child. This show played a big role in making me cautious of strangers when I was a kid. It deals with a lot of real-life issues.
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Flushing, NY

I LOVE LAW AND ORDER SUV ITS SO AMAZIMG EVERYONE CHECK IT OUT I SUGGEST AND RECOMMEND THIS SHOW TO EVERYONE UTS SO UNIQUE AND THE ACTORS ARE SO GOOD AND THEIR ACTING IS ON POINT THIS SHOW IS A MUCH WATCH !!!
Abbey E.
Abbey E.
Boston, MA

I absolutely was addicted to this show when I had more free time. I had all of them recorded. They are all very different and different from the other law and order shows. I would highly recommend this show.
Jocey F.
Jocey F.
Ada, OK

I love this show! It is very suspenseful and intriguing. Although I wouldn't recommend this show for children or young teens, it does have some violence and sexual content but overall it is very interesting.
Rosa T.
Rosa T.
Lake Worth, FL

Late night and nothings on tv. Time to put on law and order with a cup of tea. Who will murder who? What equipment will the unit use to solve the case. Will a detective get killed or posioned. Stay tuned....
Jenna S.
Jenna S.

Sometimes I have to stop watching because of the nature of the case they are showing. I pretty much can't watch any involving kids. I do like the characters though and how they have developed over the years.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?