BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Amber H.
Amber H.
Pop Culture Expert
Been watching this show since it came out, and I watch reruns quite frequently. I love Olivia I think she's my favorite. I liked her and Elliot together the most. I thought Nick was pretty cool though too.
KaShaunda H.
KaShaunda H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Favorite show hands down! The scenarios in the acting of the characters make you feel like it's happening in real life. Of course Benson is one of my favorites I wish Stabler was still on the show though.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Lakeland, FL
The best show ever! Detective Benson is the best character in the show. It is similar to Law & Order, and CSI. Any scene with Benson is the best. She is an amazing actress. Everyone should watch the show!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Nottingham, MD
I absolutely love watching this program. Although most episodes deal with similar topics there is always a twist to keep me intrigued. I love the partnership between Elliott and Olivia. Great plot twists.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Pop Culture Expert
I really like law and order. I always know when it's in TV by the sounds of the show. I like the characters. I could watch reruns of this show and still not be bored. One of my favorite shows to this day.
Alexzandria H.
Alexzandria H.
Harrison Twp, MI
Honestly an AMAZING SERIES. So many episodes with so many different storylines. Sooner or later you'll start becoming a detective yourself and trying to figure out who did what, when, where, why, and how!
Emily N.
Emily N.
San Leandro, CA
I LOVE THIS SHOW! When I go out now I really don't trust my instincts so I'm super figety. It really showed me how much violence was going on so now I bring pepper spray with me everywhere just in case :)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I never get tired of his show. I can watch the reruns endlessly! I think it is superior to most other crime shows. The actors never disappoint and I just can't pick a favorite scene. I love the marathons!
Chelbie H.
Chelbie H.
This show will keep my on the couch for hours!! I can't tell you how many classes I've missed in college and bottles of wine my roommates an I would go through watching SVU!! Most definitely a must watch!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Margate, FL
This show is one of the few shows that can get me to watch tv. It is slowly getting replaced by How to Get Away With Murder as I find they are similar, but I still love this show and all 17 seasons of it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?