Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Miranda H.
Miranda H.

Love this show. Love the crime and mystery. Have always loved CSI. Blue bloods. Numbers. Any Criminal justice type shows and movies I love. Love the actors and how they don't change all the time. A must watch show.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

This is my favorite Law and Order show. Not just for story purposes but the actors are just awesome from the detectives to the prosecuting attorney and even criminal psychologist. Mariska Hargitay is my favorite :)
I love this series that in real life pass such situations all players are my favorite actress is incredible. Police investigating muy. Favoritos cene It is when a girls school killed and a girl. They put in a trunk
Kelsie D.
Kelsie D.
Victoria, Tx

I wish I can go back and start this series from the beginning. I love the story between Stabler and Benson. I feel like I am actually more alert in my everyday life because I have watched and seen so many senarios.
Juliana F.
Juliana F.
Bethesda, MD

Great show and I have been following for a long time. I love the actors on the show! It definitely improved a lot in the past few years. There are a lot of shows similar to this one but it's worth watching anyways.
Moranda M.
Moranda M.
Princeton, WV

I feel like I watch the same things happen over and over again but i can't stop watching it! The acting is so good and the story lines are something that could happen to anyone! Definitely one of my favorite shows!
Brea B.
Brea B.
Zachary, LA

Law and Order SVU is one of my favorite shows! It has suspense in every episode, the actors are amazing & the script is very realist! A Similar show is Criminal Minds. I would most definitely recommend this series.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Smithfield, VA

I love SVU. I have watched this show for quite some time. These crimes happen in NYC and the SVU is set out to solve each and every one of their cases. Homeside and sexual assaults are often the focus of this show.
Carley C.
Carley C.
Cusseta, AL

I couldn't even begin to think of anything negative to say about Law & Order SVU. I remember watching it with my grandma when is as little and I have been addicted ever sense. Hands down the best television series.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Snook, TX

Love this TV show, got into it with older sister and honestly will drag you in if you watch for a little while. I do, highly suggest for anyone looking for a reality like crime TV show to watch in their spare time.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now