Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
First off... Mariska Hargitay will forever be my woman crush. Haha. Second... love the show. It really opens your eyes to the potential dangers out there. It also reminds me to love and cherish loved ones.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Troy, NY
Sept. 28, 2016, 11:42 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love love love law and order SVU. one of my fav shows. I always DVR reruns so if there isn't anything on I've always got them. I could watch the same episode over and over and it doesn't get old. Love them
Kaitlynn H.
Kaitlynn H.
Harriman, NY
This is by far my favorite show. I have seen every episode probably a hundred times each. Chances are if the tv is on in my house this is the show that's playing! Elliot stabler is one of my tv man crushes
Laurel J.
Laurel J.
Sept. 27, 2016, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and Order: SVU is the type of show you can watch marathons of all day everyday and never tire of it. SVU is especially interesting to me as a woman. I feel like I'm right there investing with the cast.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Love this show! So suspenseful and very real. I always love to have this show in the background while I'm busy doing chores. But I always stand and continue watching it while my chores are being undone LOL
audrey C.
audrey C.
Waller, TX
I am a very avid lover of all things having to do with crime scene investigations so this show is right up my alley and stars in a place i was born. I love watching them unlock mysteries of peoples deaths
Alexzandria H.
Alexzandria H.
Harrison Twp, MI
Sept. 24, 2016, 8:15 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Honestly an AMAZING SERIES. So many episodes with so many different storylines. Sooner or later you'll start becoming a detective yourself and trying to figure out who did what, when, where, why, and how!
Chelbie H.
Chelbie H.
This show will keep my on the couch for hours!! I can't tell you how many classes I've missed in college and bottles of wine my roommates an I would go through watching SVU!! Most definitely a must watch!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
Oct. 5, 2016, 6:18 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show. It keeps you interested from start to finish. I've watched it from season 1 i watch it on netflix as well. Its always great to watch it. It doesnt seem scripted even though i know it is.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach , CA
I love crime shows and this is always running on some cable channel. I have them recorded onto my DVR so I can watch them while I get ready, when I eat, if I have nothing to watch. They are so intriguing!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?