Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
One of my favorite shows of all time. This show is always on at my house. Mariska Hargitay kills it season after season. If you are into cop shows you will absolutely love it! Definitely a must-watch show!
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Bakersfield, CA
Another amazing show. The actors all work so well with each other. I will admit I like the older actors better but it's still a great show no matter what. Makes me feel like I'm a detective myself honestly
meghan p.
meghan p.
Oh my god I cannot say enough about law and order SVU loved it most when Olivia and stabler were partners! Every episode is a thriller, if you like this you might also like NCIS but SVU is def a must watch
Erin L.
Erin L.
Columbus, OH
This show will always be one of my faves. Mariska Hargitay is amazing and this is a perfect show for a weekend binge or catching a few episodes after work. It keeps you interested and the actors are great.
Kimber F.
Kimber F.
Charlotte, NC
Once you start this series you can't stop. So addicting and great story lines. You never know what you're going to get with this show. Definitely would recommend this show to anyone who enjoys crime shows.
Rita S.
Rita S.
Hershey, PA
My go-to Wednesday night show. I also watch reruns so much that my son put "watch Law & Order" as the answer to what I do for fun. It's not like anything else I watch--fast-paced, timely, great characters.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Buffalo, NY
I've been watching this show forever! It's the best show to binge watch because every episode is so exciting and you'll never know what twists will come. I love Olivia Benson so much - she's so inspiring!!
Carmen E.
Carmen E.
Knightdale , Nc
Such a great tv show ! It keeps me watching it episode after episode. Good acting and is full of action . It's up there with criminal minds . My go to show when I get home from work . Definitely recommend.
member-13e42a8c8
member-13e42a8c8
Little Rock, AR
Love all of the Law & Order shows especially SVU with Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler. We watch Saturday marathons with episodes we have seen before. That is how much my family and I love Law & Order SVU!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
My favorite show EVER! I watch all of the reruns during the week on USA and ION television. I was a little sad to see Stabler go but they did good in picking someone to fill his place. Nick Amaro is great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?