Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sofia D.
Sofia D.
Dallas, TX

This is just a great show to watch on an everyday basis. Anytime I don't have anything to watch this is the first thing I think of. All the episodes are different so you are never watching the same thing. I love it!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Paxico, KS

I have been watching Law and Order : SVU since I was little. I have always been so obsessed with it. I miss Elliot Stabler but love how Olivia has progressed in the series. I'd choose this show over everything else.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Philpot, KY

This show always keeps me on the edge of my seat! I recently started watching the new season and I love it! Olivia is my favorite character. She's such a brave and inspiring woman. I love everything about this show.
Josmar R.
Josmar R.

I love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to say
Alondra L.
Alondra L.

I am obsessed with this show. It is one of the best shows that i have ever and are still watching. I would recommend that every body watch this show unless you have a problem with crime shows. This is a must watch 😍
Noel M.
Noel M.
Winter Haven, FL

I've watched this for years and it never gets old. I can't believe how crazy some of these cases are. It's so suspenseful and keeps you on your toes. Not to mention Mariska Hargitay is beautiful and a great actress.
Anouk H.
Anouk H.
Heusden gem asten

I think this is one of the best crime series, its not very original because these cases are in all of them, but their good actors though. I do love crime series, but you must watch this serie ones. Just watch it!
Xx
Raine W.
Raine W.

One of the best shows on television! Season 18 is about to begin and I cannot wait! Holds the first slot on my DVR! The cast is amazing. The story lines are intriguing. Truly #captivating, #entertaining, #mustseetv!
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY

I dont think i can get tired of watching this show. Sometimes i hate when there is no justice has me screaming or talkin to the tv lol. But it deals with real situatons that some times has you guessing till the end.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Dinuba, CA

I've been watching law and order svu since it first came out I've watched all the shows and still watch them on either USA or netflix.. I can never get enough of Olivia she's honestly the best. Love her in this show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now