Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Jersey City, NJ

I love Law and Order SVU! Each show has its own theme and it's always a thought provoking episode. My favorite character has to be Munch. All are great actors tho! Everyone has to watch at least one episode!
Naomi G.
Naomi G.
Bronx, Ny

This is one of my favorite shows! Since I live in NYC I feel super cool because I know most of the places they chose to film in. If you like drama and crime/mystery. you'll love this show! thank me later lol
Jill L.
Jill L.
Staten Island, NY

My absolute favorite show! There is nothing better than a little Olivia Benson in your life!!! This is something that I could watch over and over again even though I've seen some of the episodes. I'm hooked!
Molly M.
Molly M.
W Lafayette, IN

LITERALLY my go-to show. I've been watching this show ever since I was a small child. This show played a big role in making me cautious of strangers when I was a kid. It deals with a lot of real-life issues.
Abbey E.
Abbey E.
Boston, MA

I absolutely was addicted to this show when I had more free time. I had all of them recorded. They are all very different and different from the other law and order shows. I would highly recommend this show.
Claudia A.
Claudia A.
Doral, FL

The best of the bunch, the characters are engaging and when they introduce characters you don't feel they are out of place. The show has never messed with a good formula and the subjects are very interesting.
Brittany U.
Brittany U.
fayetteville, Nc

This has been my favorite show since I was 13 years old. This is THE BEST show and I love that the show is still on. I was a little disappointed when Stabler left the set, but the show did not disappoint!!!!
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Corbin, KY

This is a thrilling show that has the ability to hold my attention for hours at a time. It has a great story line woven within episodes that can also stand alone. One of the best crime shows I have watched.
Mary B.
Mary B.

This is only something I can watch sometimes. I feel like it's the same thing each show. But I mean if I'm bored and it's on TV then I'll watch it because it's not terrible it's just a bit boring sometimes.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

I love law and order SVU. Since it's special victims unit it keeps you entertained and Into the show. It's one of my favorite tv shows and they actors and actresses are amazing. You have to watch this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now