Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Samson, AL

I could watch this show 24/7. The actors/actresses that protray the characters are amazing. The story lines are so realistic and just seem to grab my attention and keep it. Just an all around great TV series.
Sarin T.
Sarin T.
Austin, TX

Life is tough when you see the cruelest and most hardened criminals and their victims come through your doors everyday. The sharp minds of these SVU officers solve devious plots while they serve and protect!
I have children and they are teens and I let them watch a few episodes to see how things could happen and this shows just has soo many scenarios that as a person you don't ever want to go thru. Just love it.
Katie E.
Katie E.

I've watched this for as long as I can remember and it's the only Law and Order show I've ever been able to get into. The characters are all amazing and you can tell they have good chemistry off set as well!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Brunswick , Ga

This is one of my most favorite shows of all!
They have the best actors ever! I don't miss one episode on Netflix ha
You have to watch this I promise you'll look forward to the next episode
It's a must watch
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Los Angeles, CA

Love svu. I've been watching this show for years. It's not for the faint of heart or someone who wants an easy background show. I get so sucked into each episode. Great acting and even has some great cameos.
Naomi G.
Naomi G.
Bronx, Ny

This is one of my favorite shows! Since I live in NYC I feel super cool because I know most of the places they chose to film in. If you like drama and crime/mystery. you'll love this show! thank me later lol
MaryHelen B.
MaryHelen B.
Annapolis, MD

I love this show, even though I've seen a majority of the episodes. I love that there is usually an episode on at some point in the day on some channel - it's familiar and entertaining, if a bit predictable.
Molly M.
Molly M.
W Lafayette, IN

LITERALLY my go-to show. I've been watching this show ever since I was a small child. This show played a big role in making me cautious of strangers when I was a kid. It deals with a lot of real-life issues.
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Flushing, NY

I LOVE LAW AND ORDER SUV ITS SO AMAZIMG EVERYONE CHECK IT OUT I SUGGEST AND RECOMMEND THIS SHOW TO EVERYONE UTS SO UNIQUE AND THE ACTORS ARE SO GOOD AND THEIR ACTING IS ON POINT THIS SHOW IS A MUCH WATCH !!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?