BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Shea F.
Floresville, TX
Very interesting and suspenseful. Gets the mind going and the adrenaline flowing. Please do not reenact the things shown on this show. Rape, abuse, and molestation are serious things that go on.
Candy R.
Wentzville, MO
I love tv shows like this. and Law & Order is one of them that I binge watch. I want to see what is going to happen next. I would say if you have not seen this be sure and watch it. I love all the actors in this and this is one you can see really happen in real life.
Britt M.
Hermosa Beach, CA
Honestly, I LOVE THIS SHOW!! If you are the least bit interested to a criminal justice career or enjoy learning about how the police system works i would say to watch this show. The actors are great and the filming is always amazing. I would be safe to say its a MUST.
Maria G.
201
after so many seasons i can say they have kept me hooked. even with all the changes in the actors and actresses they do not disappoint. the ending always leaves you wondering about the outcome for the trail and they keep you in suspense throughout the entire episode!
Abigail C.
Vista, CA
I am a huge fan of the original actors, i love how they get into there character, it always has me bitting my nails, its a very realistic show these are situations that happen on a daily basis.
Alexis S.
Always keeps my coming back! This series is so dramatic that I get sucked in. I love when they find the person but reminds me of forensic files. The acting is not the best but it could be worse.
Heidi B.
Perrysburg, OH
One of my favorite shoes! Having spanned over 17 seasons and encompassing current events into its storyline, SVU has made it ok to lose its main characters and still love the people who replace them, as long as they evolve to reflect the issues police deal with today.
Dasi K.
Eugene , OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show has been on the air for so long for a reason. It has survived losing one of the original leads, and is still just as engaging and entertaining. The storylines are always just complex enough to keep the viewer interested, without being too confusing to follow.
Murphy T.
W Milwaukee, WI
I don't really know how to write a review for my favorite show of all time, but just watch it. If you like crime shows mixed with character drama, you'll love it. Cheesy acting at times, but what do you expect? I watch this show every day and it never gets old.
Maricarmen G.
Paterson, NJ
THE BEST SHOW EVER!!! BARBA IS THE BEST ADA THE CITY OF NEW YORK HAS EVER SEEN AND CARISI IS SO KIND AND THE BEST CATHOLIC. OLIVIA IS LEUITENANT GOALS AND FIN IS DA BOMB. I LOVE ROLLINS SHES THE GOAT AND AMARO NEEDS TO COME BACK ALONG WITH MUNCH AND CAPTAIN CRAGEN
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?