Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Zugeiri O.
Zugeiri O.

Super great crime series still going on strong on Thursday nights. Special victims unit covers crimes such as human trafficking, and lots of special cases in NYC. Great cast that have been on for a while like ice-t.
Josmar R.
Josmar R.

I love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to say
Law & order is more on the serious and had a dealer way of thinking when it comes to investigating. I like crimes and I'll always do. Watching mystery related stuff would always be my thing. You must watch this too.
Noel M.
Noel M.
Winter Haven, FL

I've watched this for years and it never gets old. I can't believe how crazy some of these cases are. It's so suspenseful and keeps you on your toes. Not to mention Mariska Hargitay is beautiful and a great actress.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Philpot, KY

This show always keeps me on the edge of my seat! I recently started watching the new season and I love it! Olivia is my favorite character. She's such a brave and inspiring woman. I love everything about this show.
Raine W.
Raine W.

One of the best shows on television! Season 18 is about to begin and I cannot wait! Holds the first slot on my DVR! The cast is amazing. The story lines are intriguing. Truly #captivating, #entertaining, #mustseetv!
Alondra L.
Alondra L.

I am obsessed with this show. It is one of the best shows that i have ever and are still watching. I would recommend that every body watch this show unless you have a problem with crime shows. This is a must watch 😍
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Dinuba, CA

I've been watching law and order svu since it first came out I've watched all the shows and still watch them on either USA or netflix.. I can never get enough of Olivia she's honestly the best. Love her in this show
Anouk H.
Anouk H.
Heusden gem asten

I think this is one of the best crime series, its not very original because these cases are in all of them, but their good actors though. I do love crime series, but you must watch this serie ones. Just watch it!
Xx
Christiana E.
Christiana E.
Nashua, NH

Great show that keeps you on the edge of your seat really intense gripping stories within the series and incredible actors that make the stories feel so real life which some have actually been based off real events!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now