Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Ariel M.
Ariel M.

My sister and I love to watch this together. It's actually one of the best crime shows on TV and it has stood the test of time. It really is intriguing and the acting is great! Would recommend this to others!
Keela M.
Keela M.
Farmington, KY

Love this show! Have seen every episode. Olivia Benson is my favorite character. I loved her when she was with her partner Elliot Stabler the most. The show definitely keeps your attention and is never boring
michelle c.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA

On order SVU over everything I mean this is the best lawnmower out there I'm not sure why they made that crime scene new one with cyber makes no sense but the svu is original and way better than anything else
Annie K.
Annie K.

My sister has been watching this show every single day. It has a good story line & each episode is different. You get to sort of go behind the scenes as a "cop". It's a good time killer if you like a mystery.
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.

Very intriguing story and each episode is different which I like. Maybe not appropriate for people under the age of 13 because there is some racy subjects. But it's something I enjoy watching in my free time.
Cydney R.
Cydney R.

GREAT SHOW! I've always loved this show, the actors and the acting they do are amazing! They developed great characters and if you like this you'll like Criminal Minds too! I totally would recommend watching!
Karolyn H.
Karolyn H.
Dickson, TN

Love the show and the characters in it. The actors really bring the story to life. I think the show is similar to the original Law and Order but it's better to me. Definitely a must watch on Wednesday nights.
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Whittier, CA

This show is about most murder cases. That have to be put on trial and the judge decided which person Is wins such case. The actors were people whom wonder the streets before and now are private investigator.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.

I enjoy watching this show because of what it stands for. Although, the stories seem to be the same after a while. it's still a good show to watch because you never know what the outcome of the trial will be.
Baljit N.
Baljit N.

Have watched this show for years. Love it and at times its too emotional to watch. Wonderful acting and story writing. Love how it rips storylines from the headlines. Will continue watching for years to come.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?