Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Christine E.
Christine E.
Lynchburg, VA
Sept. 22, 2016, 1:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite show!
Joslyn B.
Joslyn B.
Bronx, NY
THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER ON PLANET EARTH! If you are not watching this show by now you better get on it !! NOPE not similar to any other show cause this is the best! I would soooooo recommend this show!!
LoAles C.
LoAles C.
Bronx, NY
I love this show. Definitely an eye opener even though people think its main purpose is for entertaining it's definitely educational. It's made me aware of more things in this world that we tend to ignore.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Been watching this show since it came out, and I watch reruns quite frequently. I love Olivia I think she's my favorite. I liked her and Elliot together the most. I thought Nick was pretty cool though too.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
I have seen every episode multiple times. I could watch this show at any time. This is usually what I have playing in the background as I do chores...i can walk in at any point and recall what is going on.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
One of the absolute best shows out there. Definitely addicting and very educational. I could watch the re-runs for months straight and never get bored. However, I miss Elliot and I wish he would come back.
Becky G.
Becky G.
Copperopolis, CA
A long standing show that always has guest actors in roles that make you see them in a different way from what they usually play. I love have they have marathons and I can be a couch potato on a rainy day.
Mercadees V.
Mercadees V.
Duluth, MN
I watch this show whenever it comes on. I close the actors and the stories keep you captivated. They really get into their parts, and you wouldn't guess it wasn't true. I will not miss and episode of this.
Genita K.
Genita K.
I enjoy watching SVU because it allows me to hone in on my detective skills. Seriously though when you think you know who did it I'm always surprised. Been a longtime fan and story lines are never similar.
Ty N.
Ty N.
OH MY GOD. I've been watching this on Netflix and I am WELL AWARE that there are 16 seasons, but only 4 on Netflix. I NEED MORE SEASONS BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Like every single episode is entertaining!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?