BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Virginia F.
Virginia F.
Goldsboro, NC
This is my favorite ongoing TV program since Gunsmoke (I go way back). The story lines and acting makes it work going back every week to watch. There are plenty of "cop" shows on TV but none compare to SVU.
Britney R.
Britney R.
I really enjoy crime shows and I have been watching the law and order for years. Great crime show that has been around for years. I love it because it tackles real up to date crimes and issues in the world.
Linda F.
Linda F.
Seattle, WA
#favorite for many, this #show is a #classic! It's #dramatic and #wellwritten. The #cast is great, including #mariskahargitay. The #storyline usually challenges something #current and it keeps it #relevant!
Karie N.
Karie N.
Amazing show. I love the story lines and the actors. I also really like how the writers use things that are happening in real life in their episodes and how they use internet famous people in the episodes.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Las vegas, NV
I love Any TV show that is all about CSI and fbi kind of things. But I do love law n order especially their special victims unit! It's one of my top 10 TV shows I watch all the time and I don't get bored !
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Federalsburg, MD
I love the characters and how serious they take their careers. Some episodes have been so powerfully written I have cried. As long as it had been on television, goes to show how well it is liked by others.
Alma B.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Great show one of my favorite crime show but after a while it the same old crime and since most of the show are suppose to be true you get tired of seeing these crimes!atlease some of these case get solved
Christine E.
Christine E.
Lynchburg, VA
My favorite show!
Ty N.
Ty N.
Pop Culture Expert
OH MY GOD. I've been watching this on Netflix and I am WELL AWARE that there are 16 seasons, but only 4 on Netflix. I NEED MORE SEASONS BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Like every single episode is entertaining!
LoAles C.
LoAles C.
Bronx, NY
I love this show. Definitely an eye opener even though people think its main purpose is for entertaining it's definitely educational. It's made me aware of more things in this world that we tend to ignore.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?