Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Anna X.
Anna X.

Classic show. Been watching it since I was a kid (my mom binge watched this show every night). I've seen so many reruns but somehow there's always an episode on that I haven't seen. Great drama all the time.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.

Sometimes I have to stop watching because of the nature of the case they are showing. I pretty much can't watch any involving kids. I do like the characters though and how they have developed over the years.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Shreveport, LA

I have been watching this series for many years now. I love the drama and empathy that the detectives show their victims. It is refreshing to see so much of real life situations being aired on prime time tv.
marina g.
marina g.
145 w Alford st San Dimas

i love it so much it's a great product and show!!! my favorite sense is when the victim gets caught i love the actors it's amazing acting it's similiar to NCIS it's a must watch!!! i promise you'll love it !
Rosa T.
Rosa T.
Lake Worth, FL

Late night and nothings on tv. Time to put on law and order with a cup of tea. Who will murder who? What equipment will the unit use to solve the case. Will a detective get killed or posioned. Stay tuned....
Naomi G.
Naomi G.
Bronx, Ny

This is one of my favorite shows! Since I live in NYC I feel super cool because I know most of the places they chose to film in. If you like drama and crime/mystery. you'll love this show! thank me later lol
Alba R.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA

This show makes everyone think that they are secret agents undercover. Like its so suspenseful and it's been so long that this show has been airing on TV but they still give quality drama after all this time
MaryHelen B.
MaryHelen B.
Annapolis, MD

I love this show, even though I've seen a majority of the episodes. I love that there is usually an episode on at some point in the day on some channel - it's familiar and entertaining, if a bit predictable.
Sarin T.
Sarin T.
Austin, TX

Life is tough when you see the cruelest and most hardened criminals and their victims come through your doors everyday. The sharp minds of these SVU officers solve devious plots while they serve and protect!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Los Angeles, CA

Love svu. I've been watching this show for years. It's not for the faint of heart or someone who wants an easy background show. I get so sucked into each episode. Great acting and even has some great cameos.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now