Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville , Tennessee

This show is captivating! Marishka hargutay is absolutely amazing in her main role as lead detective. The show can be a trigger for anyone who's been a victim to violence or rape; however it shows justice! Very good.
Stephani m.
Stephani m.
Rosedale, MD

One word elliot!!!! Detective benson and elliot stable were my favorite i only like the old episodes with them as partners. I don't lije the newer ones as much but i love the show in ots entirely. Def would recommend
Sandra B.
Sandra B.

Law and order svu is one of my favorite shows, I also rewatch on Netflix the episodes that I really liked.
after watching it makes you pay attention to people and notice things that you might not have noticed before.
Ventura M.
Ventura M.
Los Angeles, CA

I really like this show because it's the actors have their own live within the shows and eveything I see it it's always something new and it cool because most of the things they show is that some one live though that
Law & order is more on the serious and had a dealer way of thinking when it comes to investigating. I like crimes and I'll always do. Watching mystery related stuff would always be my thing. You must watch this too.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Ephraim, UT

Probably my favorite crime related tv show. I've watched all the episodes and currently waiting to see more. They make it really interesting. I don't have a favorite scene. I would say it is definitely a must watch!
Sofia D.
Sofia D.
Dallas, TX

This is just a great show to watch on an everyday basis. Anytime I don't have anything to watch this is the first thing I think of. All the episodes are different so you are never watching the same thing. I love it!
Been H.
Been H.
Temple, TX

I give this show a 5 and plus stars.Love this show and I feel like it could be similar to CSI NY bc it takes place in New York and they go after the perp.the acting is great love it.This is definitely a must watch !
Zugeiri O.
Zugeiri O.

Super great crime series still going on strong on Thursday nights. Special victims unit covers crimes such as human trafficking, and lots of special cases in NYC. Great cast that have been on for a while like ice-t.
Noel M.
Noel M.
Winter Haven, FL

I've watched this for years and it never gets old. I can't believe how crazy some of these cases are. It's so suspenseful and keeps you on your toes. Not to mention Mariska Hargitay is beautiful and a great actress.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now