Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I love law and order SVU. Since it's special victims unit it keeps you entertained and Into the show. It's one of my favorite tv shows and they actors and actresses are amazing. You have to watch this show.
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Tobyhanna, PA
Yes yes yes! Always an amazing show! The acting, the drama, and the trials and tribulations of the detectives. I really could go on and on with how great of a show this is . Only downside, Stabler is gone 😭
Erika Q.
Erika Q.
THIS SHOW! Has been out for years. If you haven't watched it you have no idea what you're missing ! Great great show! Awesome actors . It makes you want to be a part of the show... I would totally recommend
Virginia F.
Virginia F.
Goldsboro, NC
This is my favorite ongoing TV program since Gunsmoke (I go way back). The story lines and acting makes it work going back every week to watch. There are plenty of "cop" shows on TV but none compare to SVU.
Britney R.
Britney R.
I really enjoy crime shows and I have been watching the law and order for years. Great crime show that has been around for years. I love it because it tackles real up to date crimes and issues in the world.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Narrows, VA
Has been one of my favorite TV shows for a LONG time. Benson and Stabler always made a great team and it saddened me when Christopher Meloni left the show because he was a huge character from the beginning.
Karie N.
Karie N.
Amazing show. I love the story lines and the actors. I also really like how the writers use things that are happening in real life in their episodes and how they use internet famous people in the episodes.
Alma B.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Great show one of my favorite crime show but after a while it the same old crime and since most of the show are suppose to be true you get tired of seeing these crimes!atlease some of these case get solved
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Federalsburg, MD
I love the characters and how serious they take their careers. Some episodes have been so powerfully written I have cried. As long as it had been on television, goes to show how well it is liked by others.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Las Vegas , Nv
I love Any TV show that is all about CSI and fbi kind of things. But I do love law n order especially their special victims unit! It's one of my top 10 TV shows I watch all the time and I don't get bored !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?