Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Annie K.
Annie K.

My sister has been watching this show every single day. It has a good story line & each episode is different. You get to sort of go behind the scenes as a "cop". It's a good time killer if you like a mystery.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Pacoima, CA

This show is amazing and full of excitment. Just when you think the case is solved spmething else pops up and entices you even more. I have learned a lot about the law and somehow even seem safer with the law
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Whittier, CA

This show is about most murder cases. That have to be put on trial and the judge decided which person Is wins such case. The actors were people whom wonder the streets before and now are private investigator.
Britney M.
Britney M.

So this is probably one of my favorite shows. You can't just watch one episode. We used to watch this all the time in college when ever it would be a marathon and we'd end up watching all day. Its so so good.
Cydney R.
Cydney R.

GREAT SHOW! I've always loved this show, the actors and the acting they do are amazing! They developed great characters and if you like this you'll like Criminal Minds too! I totally would recommend watching!
Ana T.
Ana T.
Atlanta, GA

This. Show. Is. my. Life. Do not watch if you get easily addicted to shows because I promise this show will have you in rehab. The actors and actresses are all so talented it's crazy. Definitely a must watch.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Samson, AL

I could watch this show 24/7. The actors/actresses that protray the characters are amazing. The story lines are so realistic and just seem to grab my attention and keep it. Just an all around great TV series.
April L.
April L.
Valdosta, GA

I binge watch the show. I usually watch a season at a time. It is a great show but one I can only take in doses because it is so intense. I do feel earlier episodes were better. I love Olivia! She's the best!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT

I like this show because you don't have to follow the whole series to enjoy watching an episode or two. It's always on tv and always brings up relevant subjects. Also reruns are always ok tv so it's addictive
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Providence, RI

I love this show. Every episode is great. It kind of teaches you a lot of life lessons even though it's just a show but thing like this really happen out in the work so you do get a lot of education from this
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now