Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
angie s.
angie s.

Got most into this show within the last couple years. I LOVE crime. That's what i am going to school for. I enjoy the fa t that this show brings light to real life criminal issues that go on through the US and world.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Tucson, AZ

Love love love this Netflix series. I would stay up until four am watching this showing. Every episode is different. I got super attached to the characters. Very good acting. I am so excited to watch the new episodes
Megan J.
Megan J.
Covington, KY

Intriguing and addicting! Once you get sucked in to one of their many marathons, you just can't escape! It can be dark and somewhat disturbing at times, but is relevant and develops many story lines from real events.
K G.
K G.
Kansas City, MO

There's a reason why this is one of the longest show still on air! This is one of best crime shows I've watched! They don't shy away from difficult situations or topics. The relationship between the squad is awesome!
Cecey V.
Cecey V.

I LOVE THIS SHOW! If it had to be the only show I could watch, I wouldn't mind! The different stories all throughout the almost 20 seasons are so heartfelt and intense! It's a great show! I hope they never cancel it!
Rocio T.
Rocio T.

I have watched SVU since the beginning, I own every season so far. I love the early years when Chris Meloni played detective but as it continued one, the series has ran with great characters and actors. A must watch.
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Toronto

I love this show. The individual plot lines in each episode are always very engaging and interesting, and the running story lines of the lives of the main detectives keep the entire show moving along at a great pace.
Judy T.
Judy T.
Gardendale

Drama. suspense. and excitement. This show will touch your heart, intrigue you, and make you wonder about people in general. The acting is great, The scenery is accurate . Just a very good show. Not for kids though,.
katie s.
katie s.
Silver Spring, MD

I personally find law & order: svu very interesting because there are so many stories (fictional) of course but they are so different and they just open your eyes. I watched svu on netflix daily untill i finished it.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville , Tennessee

This show is captivating! Marishka hargutay is absolutely amazing in her main role as lead detective. The show can be a trigger for anyone who's been a victim to violence or rape; however it shows justice! Very good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now