Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Annie K.
Annie K.

My sister has been watching this show every single day. It has a good story line & each episode is different. You get to sort of go behind the scenes as a "cop". It's a good time killer if you like a mystery.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Largo, FL

Love this show, enjoy all the shows from this series - Law & Order, Law & Order Criminal Intent. Now I am just watching the SVU. Acting is good. I will watch this show over most others on the t.v. these days.
Cydney R.
Cydney R.

GREAT SHOW! I've always loved this show, the actors and the acting they do are amazing! They developed great characters and if you like this you'll like Criminal Minds too! I totally would recommend watching!
Denise E.
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC

I like this show because it show the ups and downs in the police the department and the system and don't matter how much you do your job you fall short and the acting is great and you can learn a lot from it.
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Whittier, CA

This show is about most murder cases. That have to be put on trial and the judge decided which person Is wins such case. The actors were people whom wonder the streets before and now are private investigator.
Britney M.
Britney M.

So this is probably one of my favorite shows. You can't just watch one episode. We used to watch this all the time in college when ever it would be a marathon and we'd end up watching all day. Its so so good.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Lino Lakes, MN

I'm obsessed with this show and have seen probably ever episode! I like this one over the other Law and order shows! The actors are my favorite and wouldn't be the same without Olivia and Elliot. Great show!
Rosa T.
Rosa T.
Lake Worth, FL

Late night and nothings on tv. Time to put on law and order with a cup of tea. Who will murder who? What equipment will the unit use to solve the case. Will a detective get killed or posioned. Stay tuned....
Katie E.
Katie E.

I've watched this for as long as I can remember and it's the only Law and Order show I've ever been able to get into. The characters are all amazing and you can tell they have good chemistry off set as well!
millee s.
millee s.
LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia

Best show ever!! I love how it's a mysterious show and you have to kinda guess who the guilty person is. my favorite character is benson and amaro they just have a really good acting! it's a must watch show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now