Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.
This is one of my absolute favorite shows! I love Olivia Benson and her partner Elliot Stabler! Such a great time! I've seen all the seasons... TWICE!!!! Everyone should watch this series! You'll be hooked!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hillsdale, NJ
This show is by far my favorite. I would recommend this show to someone who loves crime shows or mysteries. I always try to figure out who the criminal is! this show really keeps me on the edge of my chair!
Marangelis R.
Marangelis R.
Bridgeport, CT
I have been watching Law & Order since I was a teenager. It always keeps me on edge, keeps me entertained and best of all the cast is amazing. New season coming up this week and I'll have my pop corn ready.
Linda F.
Linda F.
Seattle, WA
#favorite for many, this #show is a #classic! It's #dramatic and #wellwritten. The #cast is great, including #mariskahargitay. The #storyline usually challenges something #current and it keeps it #relevant!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Deltona, FL
I love this show! Character development is always at the forefront, but there is no sacrifice for the plot. Some episodes/VILLIANS can extend for way to many episodes, but story lines manage to be engaging.
Anjali J.
Anjali J.
Who doesn't love Law and Order: SVU ? This is one of the most well made television shows made . It's so relatable . It drags you in and keeps you entertained for the full hour . It's a must watch for sure !
Mary B.
Mary B.
This is only something I can watch sometimes. I feel like it's the same thing each show. But I mean if I'm bored and it's on TV then I'll watch it because it's not terrible it's just a bit boring sometimes.
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Albuquerque, NM
I've been hooked on this show since its inception 100 years ago. The cast is so great. The writing is great. The rapport is great. The guest stars they have are iconic. I love it. Die hard SVU Fan for life!
Monica E.
Monica E.
Murrieta, CA
This show is very entertaining and also very realistic to the subject matter. It's one of those shows where you know every episode is going to be a good episode. The actors are great a play their role well.
Azure S.
Azure S.
Burleson, TX
Love love love. I know the whole opening lines favorite show I've seen almost all of it. Great characters wonderful acting love Olivia Benson she is my favorite. Again I say love love love such a good show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?