Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Andleeb C.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ

Another great show I would recommend to anybody. Really interesting and suspense based. I like how the main characters are incorporated and their personal lives are shown as they navigate to find the suspects.
Mariana G.
Mariana G.
Brownsville, TX

I have been enjoying this show for many years, it is very different from other crime shows and each episode provides a story different from the next while still keeping the same style and variety of messages .
Beca M.
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl

No matter how many years or episode that have been aired, this show has always been top notch. The twists and turns are sometimes so out there that I don't see them coming and leave me surprised by the ending.
Angel C.
Angel C.

This show is so good, you need to watch it asap! The actors are great and the best of any crime TV show on TV. There are so many seasons which is great for binge watching and rewatching. A definite must watch!
Wilona W.
Wilona W.

I'm obsessed with law and order! It takes a lot for me to get hooked onto a tv show but I was instantly drawn to it. The whole concept and the way it involves real life tragedies is amazing. It's a must watch!
Carla S.
Carla S.

This is my number one favorite show I have rewatched it so many times! Season 3 is my favorite all the action and drama is amazing. Actors are amazing and play the part very well. I highly recommend this show!
Camila P.
Camila P.

This show is great if you like all police action and justice roll all together. Personally I prefer svu because is more realistic to me. Has great actors and great plots. I recommend it indeed to watch it all.
concetta b.
concetta b.

This is one of my favorite shows as a series on tv. I love all the actors since the beginning when the show started to even now with the new characters! The show allways keeps me wanting more waiting next week
Ana T.
Ana T.
Atlanta, GA

This. Show. Is. my. Life. Do not watch if you get easily addicted to shows because I promise this show will have you in rehab. The actors and actresses are all so talented it's crazy. Definitely a must watch.
Cydney R.
Cydney R.

GREAT SHOW! I've always loved this show, the actors and the acting they do are amazing! They developed great characters and if you like this you'll like Criminal Minds too! I totally would recommend watching!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?