Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cortney M.
Cortney M.
APO, AE

A good series for those times you are searching for mindless TV that is well written and intriguing. Definitely not my favorite show of all times but still a show I find myself watching when I am needed entertainment
Yani L.
Yani L.
Bronx, NY

Love watching this show. It's one of my favorites to watch on Netflix. Anything mystery or crime related is so entertaining to watch, in my opinion. They usually have great actors which makes the show feel more real.
Cecey V.
Cecey V.

I LOVE THIS SHOW! If it had to be the only show I could watch, I wouldn't mind! The different stories all throughout the almost 20 seasons are so heartfelt and intense! It's a great show! I hope they never cancel it!
Laura T.
Laura T.

Watching this show for years. Some episodes I can't follow through with, they are just too graphic or really I depth but this show is really great. The acting is perfect and how they transition new actors in and out.
Yoela G.
Yoela G.

I really enjoy this show!!! It's super interesting and also gives advices to have a better security, i love when they are searching for all the answers of the case that the chapter it's about, they have great actors.
nicole g.
nicole g.
tyendanaga territory

I love this show i watch it daily and if ive watched it once or twice or even three times ill watch it again ..this show is amazing ,one of my all time favorites. The actors in the show are unbelievably talented ....
katie s.
katie s.
Silver Spring, MD

I personally find law & order: svu very interesting because there are so many stories (fictional) of course but they are so different and they just open your eyes. I watched svu on netflix daily untill i finished it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Tucson, AZ

Love love love this Netflix series. I would stay up until four am watching this showing. Every episode is different. I got super attached to the characters. Very good acting. I am so excited to watch the new episodes
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Toronto

I love this show. The individual plot lines in each episode are always very engaging and interesting, and the running story lines of the lives of the main detectives keep the entire show moving along at a great pace.
K G.
K G.
Kansas City, MO

There's a reason why this is one of the longest show still on air! This is one of best crime shows I've watched! They don't shy away from difficult situations or topics. The relationship between the squad is awesome!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now