Add a Photo

Photos (23)
michelle c.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA

On order SVU over everything I mean this is the best lawnmower out there I'm not sure why they made that crime scene new one with cyber makes no sense but the svu is original and way better than anything else
Mojo J.
Mojo J.
Columbia , SC

I started watching this show because my daughter loved it. Then I got hooked! I've probably seen every episode there is. It keeps me on the edge of my seat and also teaches me a little about the legal system.
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.

Very intriguing story and each episode is different which I like. Maybe not appropriate for people under the age of 13 because there is some racy subjects. But it's something I enjoy watching in my free time.
Ana T.
Ana T.
Atlanta, GA

This. Show. Is. my. Life. Do not watch if you get easily addicted to shows because I promise this show will have you in rehab. The actors and actresses are all so talented it's crazy. Definitely a must watch.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.

My sister and I love to watch this together. It's actually one of the best crime shows on TV and it has stood the test of time. It really is intriguing and the acting is great! Would recommend this to others!
Britney M.
Britney M.

So this is probably one of my favorite shows. You can't just watch one episode. We used to watch this all the time in college when ever it would be a marathon and we'd end up watching all day. Its so so good.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

I'm addicted to this show! I've watches every episode from the first to now. One thing I don't like is that the show used to be more focused on "cases" and now it's more personal towards the detectives lives.
April L.
April L.
Valdosta, GA

I binge watch the show. I usually watch a season at a time. It is a great show but one I can only take in doses because it is so intense. I do feel earlier episodes were better. I love Olivia! She's the best!
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Whittier, CA

This show is about most murder cases. That have to be put on trial and the judge decided which person Is wins such case. The actors were people whom wonder the streets before and now are private investigator.
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Providence, RI

I love this show. Every episode is great. It kind of teaches you a lot of life lessons even though it's just a show but thing like this really happen out in the work so you do get a lot of education from this
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now