Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katie W.
Katie W.
Prairieville, LA

This show is so awesome it is a crime show it is similar to CSI and ncis and Hawaii five o the actors are so good and the plots are amazing they do such a good job with this show, I recommend this to everyone!
Wilona W.
Wilona W.

I'm obsessed with law and order! It takes a lot for me to get hooked onto a tv show but I was instantly drawn to it. The whole concept and the way it involves real life tragedies is amazing. It's a must watch!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
District Heights, MD

I cannot begin at how much i love this show! The characters in this show are funny but at the same time are serious and get their job done. The show consists of crimes , mostly rapes, murders, kidnappings etc.
concetta b.
concetta b.

This is one of my favorite shows as a series on tv. I love all the actors since the beginning when the show started to even now with the new characters! The show allways keeps me wanting more waiting next week
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

SVU is such a good show that brings to life the incredibly hard struggle of convicting offenders. The police crew brings hope that real police actually take survivors seriously. Mariska Hargitay is everything.
Deleshia H.
Deleshia H.
Fayetteville, GA

This show is life!!!! So much drama and in recent seasons it's gotten every better. The stories are wild and crazy and leave you hanging on for more. It's binge worthy and not a show that'll get boring at all.
Tatiana O.
Tatiana O.
Tampa, FL

What can i say. This show is amazing. However I was saddened to see Stabler leave. They should have at least offered him more money if that was the case. However the new characters bring the show back to life.
Beca M.
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl

No matter how many years or episode that have been aired, this show has always been top notch. The twists and turns are sometimes so out there that I don't see them coming and leave me surprised by the ending.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.

I love watching law and order SVU. I would say I probably watch it almost everyday. I don't ever watch it in any particular order but when it's on Tv I am usually watching it. I absolutely recommend this show.
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , Ca

This show is very dramatic and may leave you in tears. I recommend that you do not watch if you are easily triggered by suggestive content. Otherwise this is a engaging and thought provoking television series.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now