Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Independence, MO

I like this show a lot. It gets really interesting to see some of the cases. It is similar to a lot of other crime shows though so there isn't a lot that sets it apart. I like the actors in this one though. Good show!
juan v.
juan v.

I just love this show. I don't get to watch a lot of TV during the day and in the afternoon the kids are watching their cartoons. So around 9pm I can finally watch TV and I can always count on Law & order SUV being on
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Fresno, CA

I never miss an episode. I like how the show has a constant story instead of skipping stories each episode. MOST of the characters are likeable. Great acting and great storylines. This show is definitely a must watch.
Perla S.
Perla S.

love this would be the way they are developed cases of each chapter, sometimes they leave me the hours watching law and order, everything is so interesting, really who created this series was a genius, and actors also
Maria H.
Maria H.
Kavala

I love these movies that are about investigations and crimes and this one is the best ! The best !!
All the actors are amazing .. The different stories make you being every time more and more interested in watching it
Lois A.
Lois A.

Love it, if you like crime shows it's great. Also, the actors are great. I'd say it's not as dark as things like Criminal Minds but it's less focused on the agents lives and more on the cases which some people prefer.
Dawnn A.
Dawnn A.
Mesquite, TX

Im into all kind of crime shows. How can you not enjoy this? One of the best! Twist and turns . Ups and downs. And even maybe some tears might fall down. But it's hard not to stop! You'll end up watching it for hours.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Reno

Good show, the characters get you hooked. Sometimes can be a little too dramatic or repetitive. Some of the storylines tug at your heart strings and get personal, and it's fun to try to solve the crime before they do.
Valerie E.
Valerie E.

Love Olivia and Stabler! Great team and every episode is wonderfully written and always leaves me wanting more. Every actor and actress they have on their show are always great! Love the character Ice T plays as well.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Columbia, SC

This is one of my husband's favorite "cop" shows. Many of the shows storylines are very realistic
Like most cop shows some of the medical scenes are not terribly realistic but I'm a nurse and I'm perhaps too critical.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now