Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Megan F.
Megan F.
Lino Lakes, MN
I'm obsessed with this show and have seen probably ever episode! I like this one over the other Law and order shows! The actors are my favorite and wouldn't be the same without Olivia and Elliot. Great show!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Sometimes I have to stop watching because of the nature of the case they are showing. I pretty much can't watch any involving kids. I do like the characters though and how they have developed over the years.
marina g.
marina g.
145 w Alford st San Dimas
Sept. 28, 2016, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
i love it so much it's a great product and show!!! my favorite sense is when the victim gets caught i love the actors it's amazing acting it's similiar to NCIS it's a must watch!!! i promise you'll love it !
MaryHelen B.
MaryHelen B.
Annapolis, MD
Sept. 30, 2016, 2:46 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show, even though I've seen a majority of the episodes. I love that there is usually an episode on at some point in the day on some channel - it's familiar and entertaining, if a bit predictable.
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Jersey City, NJ
Oct. 6, 2016, 8:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love Law and Order SVU! Each show has its own theme and it's always a thought provoking episode. My favorite character has to be Munch. All are great actors tho! Everyone has to watch at least one episode!
stacie g.
stacie g.
Kettering, OH
This is by far one of my favorite TV shows.. sometimes makes me want to be a detective or a police officer. The actors are so good and every episode is its own little story which makes things so interesting
Janae D.
Janae D.
Metairie, LA
MY TV IS PROGRAMED ! I am an SVU girl and my hubby doesn't really care for the show but knows I can't watch it all day long literally. I have seen all of the episodes but yet still can't get enough xoxo SVU
val f.
val f.
Saginaw, MI
I love these show. The best mystery. The charters are great and work together wonderfully. These show leaves you guessing. With one of the best writin scripts you never know who or what's gonna happen next.
Mary K.
Mary K.
Glastonbury
Long running cop show about detectives in a special NYC unit that covers mostly. Sxcrimes. Victims are often the most vulnerable of society. The Main character, is famously the namesake of a pop star's cat.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Anderson, SC
Law and order is the most addicting show ever! I feel like I know the actors it makes you feel like your apart of the show. It took me awhile to get use to Olivia's new partner but he has grown on me a lot.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?