• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Laura S.
Mcallen, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show has been around a long time for a reason. It targets sexual type crimes that a special group of cops/detectives work. The acting is always great and it shows them tracking, catching and court, it covers all the basis and the acting and story lines are great.
Heidi B.
Perrysburg, OH
One of my favorite shoes! Having spanned over 17 seasons and encompassing current events into its storyline, SVU has made it ok to lose its main characters and still love the people who replace them, as long as they evolve to reflect the issues police deal with today.
Nina L.
Savannah, GA
This is a go to show of mine. i love watching law and order the story line is great and its always different in every episode, it doesn't get boring or old. i would recommend others to watch it.
Yasmin F.
I loved this show for so many years. It has real life situations. It gets you hooked on what's going on and how they help out its so crazy how things happen and how it's aired for so many years.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been hooked on this show for years. I have a love hate relationship with it though. Some of the plot lines are just too real! Makes you really think about what really goes on in communities
Victoria S.
Attleboro, MA
I love how there are so many episodes and seasons so that you can watch a lot and there's still always more episodes. It's so crazy and addictive and it has all these twists. Sometimes it's too intense but I love this show forever, I hope they never stop making it.
Souheila A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my favorite branch of law and order; it is actually the only one I like to watch at all. The actors are so invested and each story line although is similar, is intriguing in its own way.
Rebecca B.
Salisbury, MD
This show is so addicting I can't get enough of it. I know all the words to the into I have seen it so many times! The actors are great and you can see that they work so well together! I was sad to see some of the characters leave but it is definitely a must watch!
Fayetteville, AR
Great show, no wonder it has been so long running. My sister and I used to have marathons on weekends and always enjoyed it. Definitely has some heavy plot lines but all in all a well done show.
Holly A.
Kingsport, TN
I would give 5 sates but once they too Elliott off, it hasn't been the same. Olivia is a different person. But, it's still a great show and a go-to for me when I just want to relax and watch TV.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?