Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Yekaterina R.
Yekaterina R.
Hackensack, NJ

This is one of the best shows ever! Special victims unit
Is way better than regular law and order. Love the days where it's on all day! Best way to catch up! Once you start watching it you can never get away 😍
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Campbellsvlle, KY

This is by far my favorite show. Sometimes I catch myself watching this all day long! It has great characters and even when they introduce new characters, it just gets better. Definitely one of the best shows.
Camila P.
Camila P.

This show is great if you like all police action and justice roll all together. Personally I prefer svu because is more realistic to me. Has great actors and great plots. I recommend it indeed to watch it all.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.

I love watching law and order SVU. I would say I probably watch it almost everyday. I don't ever watch it in any particular order but when it's on Tv I am usually watching it. I absolutely recommend this show.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Pacoima, CA

This show is amazing and full of excitment. Just when you think the case is solved spmething else pops up and entices you even more. I have learned a lot about the law and somehow even seem safer with the law
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

I'm addicted to this show! I've watches every episode from the first to now. One thing I don't like is that the show used to be more focused on "cases" and now it's more personal towards the detectives lives.
Mojo J.
Mojo J.
Columbia , SC

I started watching this show because my daughter loved it. Then I got hooked! I've probably seen every episode there is. It keeps me on the edge of my seat and also teaches me a little about the legal system.
michelle c.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA

On order SVU over everything I mean this is the best lawnmower out there I'm not sure why they made that crime scene new one with cyber makes no sense but the svu is original and way better than anything else
Ana T.
Ana T.
Atlanta, GA

This. Show. Is. my. Life. Do not watch if you get easily addicted to shows because I promise this show will have you in rehab. The actors and actresses are all so talented it's crazy. Definitely a must watch.
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.

Very intriguing story and each episode is different which I like. Maybe not appropriate for people under the age of 13 because there is some racy subjects. But it's something I enjoy watching in my free time.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now