BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my most favorite shows of all!
They have the best actors ever! I don't miss one episode on Netflix ha
You have to watch this I promise you'll look forward to the next episode
It's a must watch
Erika Q.
Erika Q.
THIS SHOW! Has been out for years. If you haven't watched it you have no idea what you're missing ! Great great show! Awesome actors . It makes you want to be a part of the show... I would totally recommend
Monica E.
Monica E.
Murrieta, CA
This show is very entertaining and also very realistic to the subject matter. It's one of those shows where you know every episode is going to be a good episode. The actors are great a play their role well.
Virginia F.
Virginia F.
Goldsboro, NC
This is my favorite ongoing TV program since Gunsmoke (I go way back). The story lines and acting makes it work going back every week to watch. There are plenty of "cop" shows on TV but none compare to SVU.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Huntsville, AL
Pop Culture Expert
The show is interesting but sometimes it feels like the stores have all been told before. I feel like the creators may be running out of ideas for it. All in all, it's a great show. Just not a die-hard fan.
Azure S.
Azure S.
Burleson, TX
Love love love. I know the whole opening lines favorite show I've seen almost all of it. Great characters wonderful acting love Olivia Benson she is my favorite. Again I say love love love such a good show.
Serena R.
Serena R.
Harlingen, TX
I love this!!!! It is my absolute favorite!!! If I could, I would watch it all the time!! And I would most definitely recommend to all my friends and family to try!! Because no one can resist what I love !!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert
I've been hooked on this show since its inception 100 years ago. The cast is so great. The writing is great. The rapport is great. The guest stars they have are iconic. I love it. Die hard SVU Fan for life!
Marangelis R.
Marangelis R.
Bridgeport, CT
I have been watching Law & Order since I was a teenager. It always keeps me on edge, keeps me entertained and best of all the cast is amazing. New season coming up this week and I'll have my pop corn ready.
Anjali J.
Anjali J.
Pop Culture Expert
Who doesn't love Law and Order: SVU ? This is one of the most well made television shows made . It's so relatable . It drags you in and keeps you entertained for the full hour . It's a must watch for sure !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?