BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Alexandra A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My Favorite Show!!!! You can't not just watch one episode. I do have to admit that since Detective Stabler left the show I haven't been watching as much. And in the newer seasons they seem to try to tie in past seasons with new episodes. Overall it's a great crime drama.
twylite l.
Sioux Falls, SD
It's hard for me to find someone who shares the same kind of love for this show, the first thing I do in the morning is turn turn this on. I can binge watch this all day is someone would let me.
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
I started watching SVU on Netflix, and now I have been watching it on Hulu. I must have missed something. Why in the world did Stabler leave? Regardless, it is a great show, and always keeps me wanting more. I think the characters are great and that plots are interesting.
Rachael M.
Omaha, NE
Thank you law and order for creating SVU! The characters and their personal triumphs and failures are realistic! The stories can be disturbing but are also based (loosely) on real-life scenarios or situations. It is always intriguing and eye-opening! Wonderful program!
anita p.
Purvis, MS
It would rate higher if it did not contain the language. Also, the show seems like it contains the same material just in a different circumstance. I only rated it one because I had to rate it to submit this review. Everyone could benefit without the language that is used.
Victoria S.
Attleboro, MA
I love how there are so many episodes and seasons so that you can watch a lot and there's still always more episodes. It's so crazy and addictive and it has all these twists. Sometimes it's too intense but I love this show forever, I hope they never stop making it.
Jordan M.
Montgomery, TX
My favorite show ever. Law and order SVU has been on for over 10 years and is still as good as when it started. A new mystery and crime every episode and it never gets old. I look forward to this show every Wednesday because I know it'll be just as good as it was in 1999
Yasmin F.
I loved this show for so many years. It has real life situations. It gets you hooked on what's going on and how they help out its so crazy how things happen and how it's aired for so many years.
Sandra Naveda B.
Duarte, CA
Love this program been watching since it's been on.
Very real , emotional, and exciting. Favorite scene c, can't say have many. But i guess it would be when Benson got her baby. Very good acting
Holly A.
Kingsport, TN
I would give 5 sates but once they too Elliott off, it hasn't been the same. Olivia is a different person. But, it's still a great show and a go-to for me when I just want to relax and watch TV.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?