Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Blessing B.
Blessing B.

Hands down my favorite show, I love law and order. I've seen all seventeen seasons and would re-watch it again. Mariska hargitay is my favorite actress on that show, the acting is good and I like the suspense.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Huntington, WV

This is the best show on television right now! It's been on for years and I watch nonstop marathons, but the new seasons are fantastic as well! Barba is a great DA, but Mariska Hargitay is fantastic as Olivia!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Raynham, MA

I've seen every episode probably a dozen times. This show has never failed me. I usually hate watching repeat episodes but this show never gets old.. I wish Elliot would make a surprise appearance again though
Mariana G.
Mariana G.
Brownsville, TX

I have been enjoying this show for many years, it is very different from other crime shows and each episode provides a story different from the next while still keeping the same style and variety of messages .
Tifani S.
Tifani S.
New Windsor, NY

My favorite show of allllllll time . Couldn't wait for the new season I was anticipating it for the longest . Watched it and didn't want it to end. It's so realistic and heartfelt. Always has great story lines
Anna H.
Anna H.
Warrensburg, MO

This has been my absolute favorite show for years and years. They manage to keep coming up with great story lines and keep the characters fresh, even with the changes that have ocurred over the last few years.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Dallas, TX

I think if you grew up in the 90s as a kid it then you absolutely saw this series from Mariska Hargitay the other actor who plays Elliot one of the cops are so amazing and they are still out there acting today
Carla S.
Carla S.

This is my number one favorite show I have rewatched it so many times! Season 3 is my favorite all the action and drama is amazing. Actors are amazing and play the part very well. I highly recommend this show!
Leslie T.
Leslie T.

This is my ultimate FAVORITE show. I love how there is a story line that progresses with each episode. Even though some characters have come and gone the show continues to be amazing. Love love love this show.
Camila P.
Camila P.

This show is great if you like all police action and justice roll all together. Personally I prefer svu because is more realistic to me. Has great actors and great plots. I recommend it indeed to watch it all.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now