BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Flushing, NY
I LOVE LAW AND ORDER SUV ITS SO AMAZIMG EVERYONE CHECK IT OUT I SUGGEST AND RECOMMEND THIS SHOW TO EVERYONE UTS SO UNIQUE AND THE ACTORS ARE SO GOOD AND THEIR ACTING IS ON POINT THIS SHOW IS A MUCH WATCH !!!
Erika Q.
Erika Q.
THIS SHOW! Has been out for years. If you haven't watched it you have no idea what you're missing ! Great great show! Awesome actors . It makes you want to be a part of the show... I would totally recommend
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my absolute favorite shows! I love Olivia Benson and her partner Elliot Stabler! Such a great time! I've seen all the seasons... TWICE!!!! Everyone should watch this series! You'll be hooked!
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Narrows, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Has been one of my favorite TV shows for a LONG time. Benson and Stabler always made a great team and it saddened me when Christopher Meloni left the show because he was a huge character from the beginning.
Monica E.
Monica E.
Murrieta, CA
This show is very entertaining and also very realistic to the subject matter. It's one of those shows where you know every episode is going to be a good episode. The actors are great a play their role well.
Britney R.
Britney R.
I really enjoy crime shows and I have been watching the law and order for years. Great crime show that has been around for years. I love it because it tackles real up to date crimes and issues in the world.
Serena R.
Serena R.
Harlingen, TX
I love this!!!! It is my absolute favorite!!! If I could, I would watch it all the time!! And I would most definitely recommend to all my friends and family to try!! Because no one can resist what I love !!
Virginia F.
Virginia F.
Goldsboro, NC
This is my favorite ongoing TV program since Gunsmoke (I go way back). The story lines and acting makes it work going back every week to watch. There are plenty of "cop" shows on TV but none compare to SVU.
Mary B.
Mary B.
This is only something I can watch sometimes. I feel like it's the same thing each show. But I mean if I'm bored and it's on TV then I'll watch it because it's not terrible it's just a bit boring sometimes.
Azure S.
Azure S.
Burleson, TX
Love love love. I know the whole opening lines favorite show I've seen almost all of it. Great characters wonderful acting love Olivia Benson she is my favorite. Again I say love love love such a good show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?