Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Molly M.
Molly M.
W Lafayette, IN
LITERALLY my go-to show. I've been watching this show ever since I was a small child. This show played a big role in making me cautious of strangers when I was a kid. It deals with a lot of real-life issues.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Brunswick , Ga
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my most favorite shows of all!
They have the best actors ever! I don't miss one episode on Netflix ha
You have to watch this I promise you'll look forward to the next episode
It's a must watch
Jill L.
Jill L.
Staten Island, NY
My absolute favorite show! There is nothing better than a little Olivia Benson in your life!!! This is something that I could watch over and over again even though I've seen some of the episodes. I'm hooked!
Brittany U.
Brittany U.
fayetteville, Nc
This has been my favorite show since I was 13 years old. This is THE BEST show and I love that the show is still on. I was a little disappointed when Stabler left the set, but the show did not disappoint!!!!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
santa clarita
Love svu. I've been watching this show for years. It's not for the faint of heart or someone who wants an easy background show. I get so sucked into each episode. Great acting and even has some great cameos.
Xerena M.
Xerena M.
Zephyrhills, FL
Oct. 7, 2016, 1:07 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Amazing show!!! This is what real life is all about. You see the emotional side to what goes on behind real life. It's just a show but the thought of what everyone goes through in life is right on this show.
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Flushing, NY
Oct. 2, 2016, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I LOVE LAW AND ORDER SUV ITS SO AMAZIMG EVERYONE CHECK IT OUT I SUGGEST AND RECOMMEND THIS SHOW TO EVERYONE UTS SO UNIQUE AND THE ACTORS ARE SO GOOD AND THEIR ACTING IS ON POINT THIS SHOW IS A MUCH WATCH !!!
Katie E.
Katie E.
I've watched this for as long as I can remember and it's the only Law and Order show I've ever been able to get into. The characters are all amazing and you can tell they have good chemistry off set as well!
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
One of the best, well written dramas on TV! Each episode is a nail biter and I have seen every episode since its inception. This is my second favorite behind the original Law & Order. I miss Elliott Stabler!
Maryncia A.
Maryncia A.
Oct. 7, 2016, 12:52 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I'm really into suspense and mystery. And SVU has always been my favorite just because of the characters. I like Lt Benson Mariska is a great actor. Just like the fact that this show is so real but fictional
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?