Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
District Heights, MD

I cannot begin at how much i love this show! The characters in this show are funny but at the same time are serious and get their job done. The show consists of crimes , mostly rapes, murders, kidnappings etc.
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , Ca

This show is very dramatic and may leave you in tears. I recommend that you do not watch if you are easily triggered by suggestive content. Otherwise this is a engaging and thought provoking television series.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

SVU is such a good show that brings to life the incredibly hard struggle of convicting offenders. The police crew brings hope that real police actually take survivors seriously. Mariska Hargitay is everything.
Chante C.
Chante C.
Whiteville, NC

This show usually has the most interesting stories of crimes and solving them. How were I'd prefer to watch criminal minds when it goes more in depth on psychological disorders and patterns to so living crimes
Tatiana O.
Tatiana O.
Tampa, FL

What can i say. This show is amazing. However I was saddened to see Stabler leave. They should have at least offered him more money if that was the case. However the new characters bring the show back to life.
concetta b.
concetta b.

This is one of my favorite shows as a series on tv. I love all the actors since the beginning when the show started to even now with the new characters! The show allways keeps me wanting more waiting next week
Shelby S.
Shelby S.

I love watching law and order SVU. I would say I probably watch it almost everyday. I don't ever watch it in any particular order but when it's on Tv I am usually watching it. I absolutely recommend this show.
Mariana G.
Mariana G.
Brownsville, TX

I have been enjoying this show for many years, it is very different from other crime shows and each episode provides a story different from the next while still keeping the same style and variety of messages .
Kat K.
Kat K.

I love puzzles and solving them. This has always been my favorite. Mysteries are awesome and Mariska is my favorite! She was awesome. Perfect for all the crime show buffs. Not to mention that I am one of them.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Huntington, WV

This is the best show on television right now! It's been on for years and I watch nonstop marathons, but the new seasons are fantastic as well! Barba is a great DA, but Mariska Hargitay is fantastic as Olivia!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now