BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Xerena M.
Xerena M.
Zephyrhills, FL
Amazing show!!! This is what real life is all about. You see the emotional side to what goes on behind real life. It's just a show but the thought of what everyone goes through in life is right on this show.
marina g.
marina g.
145 w Alford st San Dimas
i love it so much it's a great product and show!!! my favorite sense is when the victim gets caught i love the actors it's amazing acting it's similiar to NCIS it's a must watch!!! i promise you'll love it !
Katie E.
Katie E.
I've watched this for as long as I can remember and it's the only Law and Order show I've ever been able to get into. The characters are all amazing and you can tell they have good chemistry off set as well!
Jocey F.
Jocey F.
Ada, OK
I love this show! It is very suspenseful and intriguing. Although I wouldn't recommend this show for children or young teens, it does have some violence and sexual content but overall it is very interesting.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Lino Lakes, MN
I'm obsessed with this show and have seen probably ever episode! I like this one over the other Law and order shows! The actors are my favorite and wouldn't be the same without Olivia and Elliot. Great show!
MaryHelen B.
MaryHelen B.
Annapolis, MD
I love this show, even though I've seen a majority of the episodes. I love that there is usually an episode on at some point in the day on some channel - it's familiar and entertaining, if a bit predictable.
Maryncia A.
Maryncia A.
I'm really into suspense and mystery. And SVU has always been my favorite just because of the characters. I like Lt Benson Mariska is a great actor. Just like the fact that this show is so real but fictional
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
santa clarita
Love svu. I've been watching this show for years. It's not for the faint of heart or someone who wants an easy background show. I get so sucked into each episode. Great acting and even has some great cameos.
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Pop Culture Expert
One of the best, well written dramas on TV! Each episode is a nail biter and I have seen every episode since its inception. This is my second favorite behind the original Law & Order. I miss Elliott Stabler!
Brittany U.
Brittany U.
Fayetteville, NC
This has been my favorite show since I was 13 years old. This is THE BEST show and I love that the show is still on. I was a little disappointed when Stabler left the set, but the show did not disappoint!!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?