Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Mentone, IN

Law and order svu is a show that, no matter how many times I see an episode, I can still remember watch it. I was very excited to learn that Hulu has all of the seasons while Netflix only has the newer seasons.
Kat P.
Kat P.

I love this show and it is a show that relates to real life in such a great way yet sad and heartbreaking at the same time. This show has an episode for anyone and my favorite characters are benson and stabler.
Carley J.
Carley J.
Columbia, MO

I literally don't know where to begin. I watched all of the seasons on Netflix in like three days. It's a solid bingewatch. Mariska Hartigay is queen. It does a very good job of portraying things that are hard.
shanti h.
shanti h.

One of my favorite shows. Has a great storyline and some very intriguing cases. It's addictive an can be watched over and over. It's got a lot of drama and lots of other great scenes as well. It's a must watch!
Ahdiyah R.
Ahdiyah R.
Philadelphia, PA

This is a great show, I love seeing Mariska Hargatay in the show. What I like most about the show is that like other cop shows they don't always solve the case. Which makes it more of a real life kind of thing.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT

Where to begin? Law & order SVU has been one of my favorite shows for years. I love that it still has new epsiodes, too!! The actors and actresses are amazing. The plots are always great. It never lets me down.
Paris J.
Paris J.
Belle Chasse, LA

My favorite Law & Order, it's the best one yet. The actors are all great and Mariska Hargitay is literally my favorite actress. They haven't disappointed me at all with this show, it's definitely a must watch.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Who doesn't love SVU?! Such a good TV show with episodes that have you hanging on the edge of your seat! I love that you also learn some about the detectives personal lives and how they affect them on the job.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Warrensburg, MO

This has been my absolute favorite show for years and years. They manage to keep coming up with great story lines and keep the characters fresh, even with the changes that have ocurred over the last few years.
Yekaterina R.
Yekaterina R.
Hackensack, NJ

This is one of the best shows ever! Special victims unit
Is way better than regular law and order. Love the days where it's on all day! Best way to catch up! Once you start watching it you can never get away 😍
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?