Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Abbey E.
Abbey E.
Boston, MA
I absolutely was addicted to this show when I had more free time. I had all of them recorded. They are all very different and different from the other law and order shows. I would highly recommend this show.
I have children and they are teens and I let them watch a few episodes to see how things could happen and this shows just has soo many scenarios that as a person you don't ever want to go thru. Just love it.
Naomi G.
Naomi G.
Bronx, Ny
This is one of my favorite shows! Since I live in NYC I feel super cool because I know most of the places they chose to film in. If you like drama and crime/mystery. you'll love this show! thank me later lol
Anna X.
Anna X.
Classic show. Been watching it since I was a kid (my mom binge watched this show every night). I've seen so many reruns but somehow there's always an episode on that I haven't seen. Great drama all the time.
Ashleyy V.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA
This show is so powerful and sends such strong messages! The acting is phenomenal and you learn so much! Some episodes have the CRAZIEST plot twists. Just when you think you've figured it out a twist happens
Rosa T.
Rosa T.
Lake Worth, FL
Late night and nothings on tv. Time to put on law and order with a cup of tea. Who will murder who? What equipment will the unit use to solve the case. Will a detective get killed or posioned. Stay tuned....
Sarin T.
Sarin T.
Austin, TX
Life is tough when you see the cruelest and most hardened criminals and their victims come through your doors everyday. The sharp minds of these SVU officers solve devious plots while they serve and protect!
millee s.
millee s.
LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia
Best show ever!! I love how it's a mysterious show and you have to kinda guess who the guilty person is. my favorite character is benson and amaro they just have a really good acting! it's a must watch show!
Claudia A.
Claudia A.
Doral, FL
The best of the bunch, the characters are engaging and when they introduce characters you don't feel they are out of place. The show has never messed with a good formula and the subjects are very interesting.
Jocey F.
Jocey F.
Ada, OK
Sept. 28, 2016, 6:25 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show! It is very suspenseful and intriguing. Although I wouldn't recommend this show for children or young teens, it does have some violence and sexual content but overall it is very interesting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?