Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Jocey F.
Jocey F.
Ada, OK
I love this show! It is very suspenseful and intriguing. Although I wouldn't recommend this show for children or young teens, it does have some violence and sexual content but overall it is very interesting.
millee s.
millee s.
LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia
Pop Culture Expert
Best show ever!! I love how it's a mysterious show and you have to kinda guess who the guilty person is. my favorite character is benson and amaro they just have a really good acting! it's a must watch show!
marina g.
marina g.
145 w Alford st San Dimas
i love it so much it's a great product and show!!! my favorite sense is when the victim gets caught i love the actors it's amazing acting it's similiar to NCIS it's a must watch!!! i promise you'll love it !
Alba R.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This show makes everyone think that they are secret agents undercover. Like its so suspenseful and it's been so long that this show has been airing on TV but they still give quality drama after all this time
Sarin T.
Sarin T.
Austin, TX
Life is tough when you see the cruelest and most hardened criminals and their victims come through your doors everyday. The sharp minds of these SVU officers solve devious plots while they serve and protect!
Rosa T.
Rosa T.
Lake Worth, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Late night and nothings on tv. Time to put on law and order with a cup of tea. Who will murder who? What equipment will the unit use to solve the case. Will a detective get killed or posioned. Stay tuned....
Brittany U.
Brittany U.
fayetteville, Nc
This has been my favorite show since I was 13 years old. This is THE BEST show and I love that the show is still on. I was a little disappointed when Stabler left the set, but the show did not disappoint!!!!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Sometimes I have to stop watching because of the nature of the case they are showing. I pretty much can't watch any involving kids. I do like the characters though and how they have developed over the years.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Lino Lakes, MN
I'm obsessed with this show and have seen probably ever episode! I like this one over the other Law and order shows! The actors are my favorite and wouldn't be the same without Olivia and Elliot. Great show!
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Pop Culture Expert
One of the best, well written dramas on TV! Each episode is a nail biter and I have seen every episode since its inception. This is my second favorite behind the original Law & Order. I miss Elliott Stabler!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?