Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
New Castle, PA

I absolutely love this series of TV shows. I find them so interesting and entertaining. I can sit down for a whole day and just consistently watch them. I find them to keep me on the edge of my seat and very intrigued.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Porterville, CA

I love all of the Law and Order shows but SVU is my absolute favorite. I record it and watch it with my husband. It's one of our favorite shows! The actors in this one are our favorite out of all the Law & Order shows.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Robbins, NC

This show is so well-written. It is so interesting because it is about special victim crimes. I love the actors in the show. It is so suspenseful and entertaining! I would absolutely recommend others to watch the show.
Ilona M.
Ilona M.

I love this show so much, I've been watching it for years.

I watch a lot of crime shows and this is definitely up there with the best, it can get a little heavy sometimes, wouldn't recommend watching with kids around.
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
Corona, CA

This show is bomb. Every season, they try to at least incorporate a major event that happened in real life into that season and they always make it good. All of the episodes are very informative and depicts true life.
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.
Clinton, MD

This show is addictive! Don't keep watching the beginning of the episode as you will become hooked on the show! The show becomes necessary to watch as you figure out the crime. Definitely a great way to waste an hour!
Dawnn A.
Dawnn A.
Mesquite, TX

Im into all kind of crime shows. How can you not enjoy this? One of the best! Twist and turns . Ups and downs. And even maybe some tears might fall down. But it's hard not to stop! You'll end up watching it for hours.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.

Best show ever. Even through all the character additions and changes, SVU remains on top. All Law & Orders are good but SVU takes the cake. Chemistry between cast members is amazing. Must watch if you haven't already.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Maple Ridge

The first seasons of this show were really riveting. As of late I feel like the episodes are less about the cases and more about the interpersonal relationships between detectives. The politics are wrecking this show.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Hartsville, SC

I know this show!!! They have the best storylines and the best characters (aka Benson and Stabler)! The actors are amazing and I've never seem an episode I regretted watching. I would recommend it to any older friend!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now