Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Raynham, MA

I've seen every episode probably a dozen times. This show has never failed me. I usually hate watching repeat episodes but this show never gets old.. I wish Elliot would make a surprise appearance again though
Anna H.
Anna H.
Warrensburg, MO

This has been my absolute favorite show for years and years. They manage to keep coming up with great story lines and keep the characters fresh, even with the changes that have ocurred over the last few years.
Tifani S.
Tifani S.
New Windsor, NY

My favorite show of allllllll time . Couldn't wait for the new season I was anticipating it for the longest . Watched it and didn't want it to end. It's so realistic and heartfelt. Always has great story lines
Andleeb C.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ

Another great show I would recommend to anybody. Really interesting and suspense based. I like how the main characters are incorporated and their personal lives are shown as they navigate to find the suspects.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Dallas, TX

I think if you grew up in the 90s as a kid it then you absolutely saw this series from Mariska Hargitay the other actor who plays Elliot one of the cops are so amazing and they are still out there acting today
Deleshia H.
Deleshia H.
Fayetteville, GA

This show is life!!!! So much drama and in recent seasons it's gotten every better. The stories are wild and crazy and leave you hanging on for more. It's binge worthy and not a show that'll get boring at all.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.

This is my ultimate FAVORITE show. I love how there is a story line that progresses with each episode. Even though some characters have come and gone the show continues to be amazing. Love love love this show.
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , Ca

This show is very dramatic and may leave you in tears. I recommend that you do not watch if you are easily triggered by suggestive content. Otherwise this is a engaging and thought provoking television series.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Prairieville, LA

This show is so awesome it is a crime show it is similar to CSI and ncis and Hawaii five o the actors are so good and the plots are amazing they do such a good job with this show, I recommend this to everyone!
Angel C.
Angel C.

This show is so good, you need to watch it asap! The actors are great and the best of any crime TV show on TV. There are so many seasons which is great for binge watching and rewatching. A definite must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now