Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Breanna V.
Breanna V.
Lacey, Wa

Love this show! Never gets boring. Characters are very interesting and play their rolls great. It is similar to other crime shows, but it still is great. I would recommend it to everyone if I could. Must watch!
Shara W.
Shara W.

One of my favorite shows on television! I have watched all the episodes more than once. Great drama, keeps you wanting more. Love the actors but wish Elliott would come back. I'd definitely recommend this show!
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Amherst, OH

I have seen every episode made. And still watch every new episode that comes out. I'm sad the old crew isn't together anymore but it still keeps me interested. Watches it every Wednesday and every night it's on
Megan R.
Megan R.

My whole family has been watching this since day one!! Its is my ultimate favorite TV shows. How can you not love Munch and Finn. I have been a loyal fan of this show and will always watch it even if ita reruns
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Manchester, CT

Law & Order: SVU is a pretty good show. It's no longer in its prime (as it's been going on for about 17 years), but some of the episodes still leave you with food for thought. It's also still wonderfully acted.
Gemia P.
Gemia P.
Griffin, GA

I watch a variety of TV shows, I like law and order because it gives us insight into what police officers and crime investigators have to go through to solve different types of crimes. The actors are wonderful.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.

favorite show of all time. love the story lines and all the characters. Sometimes the episodes can get me super emotional, but I love it. the show also inspired me to be more into what is going on in the world.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.

I absolutely LOVE this show! I've watched every episode! I would have marathons with my best friends! Definitely love all of the actors! Watch Law N Order Criminal intent if you love this show! 2 they be up! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Bristol, TN

I LOVE Law and Order SVU! The actors and writing never gets old even though you would think they have gone over every possible scenario in all these years but I still really enjoy watching it every time its on!
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA

Ever since day one this show couldnt have gotten any better. It will forever and always be an absolute favorite of mine. Benson will forever be my favorite character in this show. This is obviously a muct watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?