Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Arianna M.
Arianna M.
Harker Heights, TX
I love this show. It can be emotional, dramatic, funny, and suspenseful all at once. I will say that the newer seasons are not as great as the originals, but its an excellent show all the same. Of all the crime/drama shows I enjoy, I think this one has done a great job of showing excellent content as well as staying relevant to whats going on in the world.
Megan R.
Megan R.
I love law and order SVU. It's one of my favorite shows ever. I think it has a great storyline, and the episodes always keep you locked in. I always want to know what it going to happen next! The actors mesh well together, there isn't really bad acting in the main cast. It's overall a great show. Especially the earlier seasons when Elliot was still there.
Cindy O.
Cindy O.
Alpharetta, GA
This show is well acted, directed, and written. The show stays on top of current events and even though it says it isn't about a case you can definitely tell it is. My favorite scenes are the ones between Olivia and her coworkers. It is definitely worth watching because the case is solved in a show and you don't have to remember to watch it the next week.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
This series already feel like a classic, I've always preferred it to other varieties of the L&O series. I loved it when Christopher Meloni was part of the main cast, his chemistry with Mariska was undeniable in the first seasons. I like the way that cases are usually handled and, even though I'm still not a fan of the other L&O shows, this one grew on me.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Gainesville, FL
"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories." You will never be so excited to hear those words again! Such an awesome show!! BENSON RULES
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Avenel, NJ
I love this show, I have been watching it for a very long time. The show seems to just keep getting better. Over the years I have seen characters change, like Elliot or munch,even Ada Cabot but all in all the show hasn't gotten boring and predictable, I still sit on the edge of my seat during some of these court cases. Watch you will not be disappointed.
Oskarina E.
Oskarina E.
Miami
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is one of the best and most underrated shows on TV
The thing that makes SVU stand out so much in opinion, is that the stories depicted are very realistic and heart felt. I personally appreciate it very much, that there are no cheap attempts to make you cry by extending dramatic scenes or underscoring them with sad music.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Washington, DC
There's a reason this show has been on so long - it is both entertaining and informative. I wrote a paper for one of my classes about how this show has helped his viewers better understand consent and dispel many common myths surrounding these all-too-common crimes. I'm happy they show the true variety that exists when it comes to these horrible crimes.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Haymarket, VA
I could watch re-runs of this show and never get tired of them. Each episode grabs your attention by getting you involved and interested in the lives of the detectives and of the victims. They have heart warming and heart wrenching story lines and they get you hooked to each episode. You have to watch to the end and find out the who/what/when/where/why!
Briana C.
Briana C.
Shreveport, LA
Absolutely Love, Love, Love L&O! SVU is my favorite. A lot of the stories will have you on the edge watching. The cast is wonderful together, was sad to see Stabler leave though. Olivia is now holding the fort down. If you have a weak stomach or super sensitive to hard hitting situations I wouldn't advise watching. Some episodes will make you quite sad.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?