Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Elyria, OH

I love this show!! Benson is my favorite character. She is classy without being a snob and gets the job done. She know ms what she wants and isn't afraid of what others might think. I was so upset when Stabler left the show. It's been on for so many seasons. I'm glad they haven't stopped yet. They take real life crimes and turn them into shows for us to watch and analyze.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Kingston, On

This has been my favorite show since day one however many years ago. Being the longest running show aside from the Simpsons and Y&R, it has build its name on action packed, heart wrenching stories. I've seen every episode perhaps more than once. You have to watch it. The cast is the best with Olivia at the hull, you can't go wrong. Wednesday nights I'm glued to the tv,..
Bre A.
Bre A.
Wichita, KS

Quality is the foundation that "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" is based upon as it illuminates from the screen each hour it is on every night.
Dick Wolf has combined quality writing with quality casting. Mariska Hargitay, Christopher Meloni, Ice-T, Dann Florek, B.D. Wong and Richard Belzer all share one thing in common: they star in one of finest series on television.
Sarah-Lee T.
Sarah-Lee T.
Syracuse, NY

You know honestly I really don't even need supplies at Law and order it speaks for itself it is truly one of the best TV shows on TV that's why it has lasted so long where a lot of TV shows I have a lather long time the show has and there are a lot of shows that are similar to a cop shows and whatever but there's nothing like law and order I mean it is the best show on TV
Denaysha B.
Denaysha B.
District Heights, MD

I HAVE BEEN WATCHING LAW AND ORDER SVU SINCE ITS FIRST SEASON. I EVEN STAYED A TRUE FAN WHEN STABLER LEFT AND AN EVEN BIGGER FAN WHEN MOST OF THE OLDIES WERE LEAVING. THIS SHOW HAS REALLY IMPROVED OVER THE YEARS. THEY FINALLY LET BENSON FALL IN LOVE AND ADOPT A CHILD. I AM EXTREMEMLY PLEASED WITH THE STORY LINE AND I CANNOT WAIT TILL NEXT SEASON COME BACK ON IN SPETEMBER
Ronnae B.
Ronnae B.
San Diego, CA

This show is so addicting but scary at the same time because this stuff really happens ! It makes you very aware of your surroundings and how to handle situations. I hope it's how all SVUs work because they really go the extra mile to figure stuff out. And that's my favorite part! When they figure it out. It's great. I love Mariska is my fav !! I'm sure everyone tunes in
Mireli S.
Mireli S.
Tampa, Florida

The BEST tv show ever!!! I've watched every single season ever. The actors are great and the story lines are always realistic (many of them are pulled from the headlines!). I haven't come across another tv series that is similar to law & order (besides the police/law/court typicality). I encourage everyone to watch this show! I'll be a fan until the day it stops airing.
Kira L.
Kira L.
Ottawa, On

Very good show. Every episode is very intriguing. Depending on the episode , I find that sometimes it makes me a little emotional. The subject of the episodes are topics that I wouldn't not suggest letting kids watch. It is more of a show for an adult / teenager. If you like showed like Criminal Minds , bones , etc, Law and Order : SUV is a show I would recommend to you
Emma C.
Emma C.
Blooming Prairie, MN

This is the best show I have ever seen. In my opinion it is the only investigation show to watch. The actors are incredible at what they do and you feel connected. Like you are really there with them. I've watched this show since I was 9 years old and it is the reason I want to become a forensic scientist. I obviously recommend watching this show and every season of it.
Aklea W.
Aklea W.
Orlando, FL

One of my long time favorite TV shows! It really draws you in and keeps you watching. Interesting story lines and excellent acting. It's like watching a train wreck with the dark stories about crimes that we rarely think about or see in real life (thank goodness!). I like when the endings are just--but sometimes they're not so you never really know how things will end.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now