Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Nina W.
Nina W.

I love crime shows more than any other show on tv. I've watched so many of them and Law & Order SVU is one of my favorites. I like this show because it's very realistic,. Even though the show's disclaimer is that none of these stories happened in real life, many of the episodes closely follow real current events. I highly recommend this if you enjoy crime shows!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Rome, GA

Definitely my favorite law show! I love Detective Benson and how she stands up for what she believes in. You'll grow attached to the detectives and feel for the victims of the crimes. The only problem I have is when they end it without fully wrapping things up, but it's always insinuated what happened. If you're looking for a new crime drama, this could be it.
Mogadore, OH

This show has gone way downhill since the original cast started leaving but I still watch because there's not many show I enjoy on TV anymore. I like how they take real headlines and put them into the show, but then I wonder how that must make the real victims of crime feel. I'm back and forth on this one. wish there was better programming available year round
Sylvia T.
Sylvia T.
San jose, Ca

Who doesn't love SVU??? I watch it all the time and can proudly say that i've watched every single episode! The newer seasons are a little slow and I miss the old characters but I still watch it none the less. I would mention though that I can't watch it for an extended amount of time, It drains my mood and I end up having to watch some romcoms to even it out.
Shania W.
Shania W.
North Port, FL

I love love love this show. I can never ever get tired of it. Law & Order : SVU is my go to show when I don't have anything else to watch. But it has to be SVU cuz regular Law & Order is boring to me. There are so many seasons which means so many episodes and they all have me on the edge of my seat. I love the episodes when it was just Benson and Stabler <3 :)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lawton, Ok

Im obsessed! I don't know any other way to put it other than an obsession! Benson is the closest thing to a Godess is you ask me! As long as this show has been running it simply never gets old to me. I don't think there's any or very few episodes I haven't seen and I can say they never let me down. I'm also thoroughly convinced I could be a detective now. Lol
Montclair, NJ

I barely watch tv, so it's very rare that I find a show that I love, but this is one of the lucky few! I watch this show so much and even with the change in characters, it has continued to be one of my favorite shows! I love the realistic plots and how it always keeps me on my feet and more aware of the things that happen in the world. I will always be a fan!
I love SVU. Olivia is my favorite for sure. Her and Eliott have to be a team, it just does not work any other way! They do such good things for victims and I think the show really get's it out there that it is very common and can happen to anyone. They just do it in such a way that really makes you think. I say this show is a must see for people of all ages.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

I love this show, I am a Netflix subscriber and have been able to binge watch this show and watch all the seasons. This show is always original and even if they have 10+ season the storylines never get old. In fact most of them loosely relate to a news story that has been recently covered. I love all the actors/actresses how ever I do miss Detective Stabler.
Julie T.
Julie T.
Hinesville, GA

I have been watching this show for years. I like it and try not to miss any episodes. This is not one of my top favorites because sometimes I find that the show is lacking in story line, some weeks are better than others. I find that some things seem to repeat on this one a lot, meaning that the same crimes are repeated, with the same sort of outcomes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?