Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Denise E.
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
Pop Culture Expert
I like this show because it show the ups and downs in the police the department and the system and don't matter how much you do your job you fall short and the acting is great and you can learn a lot from it.
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.
Very intriguing story and each episode is different which I like. Maybe not appropriate for people under the age of 13 because there is some racy subjects. But it's something I enjoy watching in my free time.
Britney M.
Britney M.
So this is probably one of my favorite shows. You can't just watch one episode. We used to watch this all the time in college when ever it would be a marathon and we'd end up watching all day. Its so so good.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Miami , FL
Pop Culture Expert
My sister and I love to watch this together. It's actually one of the best crime shows on TV and it has stood the test of time. It really is intriguing and the acting is great! Would recommend this to others!
Sarin T.
Sarin T.
Austin, TX
Life is tough when you see the cruelest and most hardened criminals and their victims come through your doors everyday. The sharp minds of these SVU officers solve devious plots while they serve and protect!
Anna X.
Anna X.
Classic show. Been watching it since I was a kid (my mom binge watched this show every night). I've seen so many reruns but somehow there's always an episode on that I haven't seen. Great drama all the time.
Brittany U.
Brittany U.
fayetteville, Nc
This has been my favorite show since I was 13 years old. This is THE BEST show and I love that the show is still on. I was a little disappointed when Stabler left the set, but the show did not disappoint!!!!
millee s.
millee s.
LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia
Pop Culture Expert
Best show ever!! I love how it's a mysterious show and you have to kinda guess who the guilty person is. my favorite character is benson and amaro they just have a really good acting! it's a must watch show!
marina g.
marina g.
145 w Alford st San Dimas
i love it so much it's a great product and show!!! my favorite sense is when the victim gets caught i love the actors it's amazing acting it's similiar to NCIS it's a must watch!!! i promise you'll love it !
Alba R.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This show makes everyone think that they are secret agents undercover. Like its so suspenseful and it's been so long that this show has been airing on TV but they still give quality drama after all this time
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?