BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I can binge watch Law & Order: SVU, for forever!!! I absolutely love this show. Yes, I might feel scared or think that there is a cereal killer in the basement after watching. But I LOVE this show!
Alanah C.
Kingwood, WV
I am seriously addicted to SVU! I watch it all the time and every time there is a marathon on TV, it seems to pull me in and I watch ALL day long. I could watch this show over and over again. It's been running a long time, and anyone can see why. Great cast, great show!
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
I started watching SVU on Netflix, and now I have been watching it on Hulu. I must have missed something. Why in the world did Stabler leave? Regardless, it is a great show, and always keeps me wanting more. I think the characters are great and that plots are interesting.
Souheila A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my favorite branch of law and order; it is actually the only one I like to watch at all. The actors are so invested and each story line although is similar, is intriguing in its own way.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
One of my all time favorite shows! It's an older series so some of the quality isn't exactly up to date but it's still a good show. Decent acting for an older running show. I would recommend it.
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
This show is usually on in marathons and I get suckered into watching multiple episodes. Some of the story lines are graphic, but I like seeing the police/detective side as well as the law side.
Alexandra A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My Favorite Show!!!! You can't not just watch one episode. I do have to admit that since Detective Stabler left the show I haven't been watching as much. And in the newer seasons they seem to try to tie in past seasons with new episodes. Overall it's a great crime drama.
Raven D.
Gray, LA
Very awesome show. Must watch this show if you like crime. Every scene is my favorite scene. Great show to watch. I love Olivia Beeson and Elliot but he is not on the show anymore. Also similiar to CSI and other law and order shows. I would highly recommend the show.
Jordan M.
Montgomery, TX
My favorite show ever. Law and order SVU has been on for over 10 years and is still as good as when it started. A new mystery and crime every episode and it never gets old. I look forward to this show every Wednesday because I know it'll be just as good as it was in 1999
Sharlyne L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shows! They always know how to keep it interesting and relative to what is going on in the real world. Never shy away from controversial events either. A must watch show for anyone.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?