Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katie G.
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA

I could binge watch this show for hours. Of course it's like all of the other crime shows, but it focuses more on the victims and raises awareness. I don't particularly have a favorite scene, but I recommend this show.
Mabelis J.
Mabelis J.
Ooltewah, TN

Ever since I started watching this show I got hooked. I am a big fan of the grest actors, the incredibly good stories and the whole plot in general. Totally recommend it if you like law enforcement/crime related shows.
Maggie T.
Maggie T.

Such a good show and so many seasons to watch. Enjoy a lot of the episodes so I can't narrow it down. Love criminal shows? This is one of the best. They make it from real current events and I totally recommend watching
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

Love how this shown portrays real life story lines right out of the headlines of today. Also enjoy the characters and how you get to know their back stories and are able to connect with them. Highly recommend watching!
Ellie G.
Ellie G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

This show is the only reason I have Direct TV other than HGTV & The Food Network. Gosh, it's so suspenseful sometimes. I really think I could be a FBI agent or a police officer, I've definitely watched enough episodes.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Porterville, CA

I love all of the Law and Order shows but SVU is my absolute favorite. I record it and watch it with my husband. It's one of our favorite shows! The actors in this one are our favorite out of all the Law & Order shows.
Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Minford, OH

This show is my favorite!! It is so interesting and the acting is awesome. Mariska Hargitay is a great actress!!! It is the best law and order series in my opinion. The storylines are original and keep you entertained.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
New Castle, PA

I absolutely love this series of TV shows. I find them so interesting and entertaining. I can sit down for a whole day and just consistently watch them. I find them to keep me on the edge of my seat and very intrigued.
Marti D.
Marti D.
Fairfield, CA

I love this show I love this show I love this show and I love Benson hair this show is so eye opening true Everything is there are dangers all around us so we should be careful but enjoy our lives to the fullest extent
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Robbins, NC

This show is so well-written. It is so interesting because it is about special victim crimes. I love the actors in the show. It is so suspenseful and entertaining! I would absolutely recommend others to watch the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now