Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Darian J.
Darian J.

Great acting! I get so lost in the emotion of the episodes- not just the believability of the actors' performances, but the situations themselves are just so powerful at times! Wonderfully written and directed!
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
Meadville, PA

I'm in love with Olivia Bensen!!!!! I love all the new characters and although I will always be mourning Elliot - i love Olivia's personal development! Her plot line needed to happened and Elliot held her back.
Ahdiyah R.
Ahdiyah R.
Philadelphia, PA

This is a great show, I love seeing Mariska Hargatay in the show. What I like most about the show is that like other cop shows they don't always solve the case. Which makes it more of a real life kind of thing.
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Salinas , CA

I have watched re-runs of this show for hours at a time. I love it. They always have great story lines and real life situations. This show never leaves you guessing but always has you watching and wanting more.
Megan R.
Megan R.

My whole family has been watching this since day one!! Its is my ultimate favorite TV shows. How can you not love Munch and Finn. I have been a loyal fan of this show and will always watch it even if ita reruns
Nhi T.
Nhi T.
Grand Rapids, MI

I could go all day watching law & order : SVU. I can't watch any other law and order. It's just not the same. I feel like the suv all of the cast has a special bond with EACHOTHER when they star in each episode
Maegan A.
Maegan A.
Keller, TX

I have actually been watching this show for years and have plenty of fond memories watching it with friends and family. Even through all the twists and turns and changes this show is still an all time favorite.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.

This show is so diverse i love all the different kinds of detectives and there personalities great acting shows you what kinds of things go on in their lives and how the job affects them in there personal lives
Steph H.
Steph H.

The story lines are amazing and though it can be inappropriate for young kids to watch, it happens in real life and they need to be informed. The cast is great and would definitely recommend watching this show.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Bristol, TN

I LOVE Law and Order SVU! The actors and writing never gets old even though you would think they have gone over every possible scenario in all these years but I still really enjoy watching it every time its on!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?