Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Sept. 26, 2016, 2:44 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I'm addicted to this show! I've watches every episode from the first to now. One thing I don't like is that the show used to be more focused on "cases" and now it's more personal towards the detectives lives.
Britney M.
Britney M.
So this is probably one of my favorite shows. You can't just watch one episode. We used to watch this all the time in college when ever it would be a marathon and we'd end up watching all day. Its so so good.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Miami , FL
My sister and I love to watch this together. It's actually one of the best crime shows on TV and it has stood the test of time. It really is intriguing and the acting is great! Would recommend this to others!
April L.
April L.
Valdosta, GA
I binge watch the show. I usually watch a season at a time. It is a great show but one I can only take in doses because it is so intense. I do feel earlier episodes were better. I love Olivia! She's the best!
michelle c.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
On order SVU over everything I mean this is the best lawnmower out there I'm not sure why they made that crime scene new one with cyber makes no sense but the svu is original and way better than anything else
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
I enjoy watching this show because of what it stands for. Although, the stories seem to be the same after a while. it's still a good show to watch because you never know what the outcome of the trial will be.
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Providence, RI
I love this show. Every episode is great. It kind of teaches you a lot of life lessons even though it's just a show but thing like this really happen out in the work so you do get a lot of education from this
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Shreveport, LA
I have been watching this series for many years now. I love the drama and empathy that the detectives show their victims. It is refreshing to see so much of real life situations being aired on prime time tv.
Naomi G.
Naomi G.
Bronx, Ny
This is one of my favorite shows! Since I live in NYC I feel super cool because I know most of the places they chose to film in. If you like drama and crime/mystery. you'll love this show! thank me later lol
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
If you love a good mystery, this show is for you! The lead characters are always fiesty and have some sub-plot that extends many episodes to bring you back. Olivia is my favorite and makes me watch the show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?