BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...1 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Kristina F.
Yes, a lot of the stories are quite similar and the plot twists can often be easy to predict, but in many ways that is the appeal of this show. That, and the fact that there are so many episodes makes this my go-to show for binge-watching when I just need a distraction.
Monique P.
Sycamore, IL
Is there a person on this planet who hasn't watched Law and Order: SVU? It's a great show that is continuously re-run on TV. I liked the show before Stabler left, but I've seen some of the newer episodes. I am sure this show will continue to be on TV for a number of years.
l and o is amazing. its about a team of people who solve crimes and junk. i really think that it could be a bit more beliavable. also theyre are a lot of shows like it like NCIS. All of the scenes are just as good as eachother. i recommend you watch it if u like mysteries.
C L.
I've been hooked to this show FOREVER! I have no idea why, but it's different than all the other shows as it deals with sensitive subjects that other shows do not really talk about. I love the characters, the plots, and the relationships that make it feel like a family!
valarie a.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite shows on TV. I hate though when shows get rid of main characters because then it's just not the same without them but I love the cast and I think the acting is great, even though you wouldn't think Ice-T would be that great, but I think even he does a good job.
angela c.
baltimore
I liked this particular SVU series the best compared to the other ones. But since the original actors aren't all there it doesn't do it the justice as when it first came on. With the character changes, it doesn't interest me as it once did. I think i will stop watching it.
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
I love this show. It keeps you interested from start to finish. I've watched it from season 1 i watch it on netflix as well. Its always great to watch it. It doesnt seem scripted even though i know it is.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is my favorite of all of the law and orders . Year after year it continues to dominate the crime shows . Marishka Hargitay is amazing as always . I highly recommend to anyone who loves crime shows .
Jordan B.
N Attleboro, MA
Awesome show that constant keeps me on my toes and lures me in to the end. That acting comes across so sincere, as if they were truly experiencing situations first hand. This is definitely a must watch show!
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is very dramatic and may leave you in tears. I recommend that you do not watch if you are easily triggered by suggestive content. Otherwise this is a engaging and thought provoking television series.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?