Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Angelique V.
Angelique V.

This is my show!!! The shows always have great plots and story lines. I am a huge fan of crime shows and this is definitely my favorite one! The acting is great and the ever episode I've seen is so interesting.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY

I've been watching law & order: SVU for years! It's so addicting! The scenes get crazier and crazier as time go by & it's always something new and interesting. I recommend this to everyone, you won't regret it!
Nhi T.
Nhi T.
Grand Rapids, MI

I could go all day watching law & order : SVU. I can't watch any other law and order. It's just not the same. I feel like the suv all of the cast has a special bond with EACHOTHER when they star in each episode
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Vancouver, WA

This show is a long lasting show. The theme song is ingrained in my brain. It never gets old and is something I can enjoy with my family. I really enjoy how the writers make each story and episode seem so real.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Who doesn't love SVU?! Such a good TV show with episodes that have you hanging on the edge of your seat! I love that you also learn some about the detectives personal lives and how they affect them on the job.
Carla S.
Carla S.

This is my number one favorite show I have rewatched it so many times! Season 3 is my favorite all the action and drama is amazing. Actors are amazing and play the part very well. I highly recommend this show!
Yekaterina R.
Yekaterina R.
Hackensack, NJ

This is one of the best shows ever! Special victims unit
Is way better than regular law and order. Love the days where it's on all day! Best way to catch up! Once you start watching it you can never get away 😍
Camila P.
Camila P.

This show is great if you like all police action and justice roll all together. Personally I prefer svu because is more realistic to me. Has great actors and great plots. I recommend it indeed to watch it all.
Blessing B.
Blessing B.

Hands down my favorite show, I love law and order. I've seen all seventeen seasons and would re-watch it again. Mariska hargitay is my favorite actress on that show, the acting is good and I like the suspense.
Wilona W.
Wilona W.

I'm obsessed with law and order! It takes a lot for me to get hooked onto a tv show but I was instantly drawn to it. The whole concept and the way it involves real life tragedies is amazing. It's a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now