Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Carley J.
Carley J.
Columbia, MO

I literally don't know where to begin. I watched all of the seasons on Netflix in like three days. It's a solid bingewatch. Mariska Hartigay is queen. It does a very good job of portraying things that are hard.
Darian J.
Darian J.

Great acting! I get so lost in the emotion of the episodes- not just the believability of the actors' performances, but the situations themselves are just so powerful at times! Wonderfully written and directed!
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
East Palestine

I think you can probably watch this show in reruns every hour of the day, but it never gets old. This show makes you remember that the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows, and that you should lock your doors.
Steph H.
Steph H.

The story lines are amazing and though it can be inappropriate for young kids to watch, it happens in real life and they need to be informed. The cast is great and would definitely recommend watching this show.
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Manchester, CT

Law & Order: SVU is a pretty good show. It's no longer in its prime (as it's been going on for about 17 years), but some of the episodes still leave you with food for thought. It's also still wonderfully acted.
Megan R.
Megan R.

My whole family has been watching this since day one!! Its is my ultimate favorite TV shows. How can you not love Munch and Finn. I have been a loyal fan of this show and will always watch it even if ita reruns
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY

I've been watching law & order: SVU for years! It's so addicting! The scenes get crazier and crazier as time go by & it's always something new and interesting. I recommend this to everyone, you won't regret it!
Ahdiyah R.
Ahdiyah R.
Philadelphia, PA

This is a great show, I love seeing Mariska Hargatay in the show. What I like most about the show is that like other cop shows they don't always solve the case. Which makes it more of a real life kind of thing.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.

favorite show of all time. love the story lines and all the characters. Sometimes the episodes can get me super emotional, but I love it. the show also inspired me to be more into what is going on in the world.
Kat P.
Kat P.

I love this show and it is a show that relates to real life in such a great way yet sad and heartbreaking at the same time. This show has an episode for anyone and my favorite characters are benson and stabler.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now