Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Denise E.
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
I like this show because it show the ups and downs in the police the department and the system and don't matter how much you do your job you fall short and the acting is great and you can learn a lot from it.
Mojo J.
Mojo J.
Columbia , SC
I started watching this show because my daughter loved it. Then I got hooked! I've probably seen every episode there is. It keeps me on the edge of my seat and also teaches me a little about the legal system.
Annie K.
Annie K.
My sister has been watching this show every single day. It has a good story line & each episode is different. You get to sort of go behind the scenes as a "cop". It's a good time killer if you like a mystery.
Cydney R.
Cydney R.
GREAT SHOW! I've always loved this show, the actors and the acting they do are amazing! They developed great characters and if you like this you'll like Criminal Minds too! I totally would recommend watching!
Keela M.
Keela M.
Farmington, KY
Love this show! Have seen every episode. Olivia Benson is my favorite character. I loved her when she was with her partner Elliot Stabler the most. The show definitely keeps your attention and is never boring
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Pacoima, CA
This show is amazing and full of excitment. Just when you think the case is solved spmething else pops up and entices you even more. I have learned a lot about the law and somehow even seem safer with the law
Sara M.
Sara M.
Largo, FL
Love this show, enjoy all the shows from this series - Law & Order, Law & Order Criminal Intent. Now I am just watching the SVU. Acting is good. I will watch this show over most others on the t.v. these days.
Ana T.
Ana T.
Atlanta, GA
This. Show. Is. my. Life. Do not watch if you get easily addicted to shows because I promise this show will have you in rehab. The actors and actresses are all so talented it's crazy. Definitely a must watch.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Samson, AL
I could watch this show 24/7. The actors/actresses that protray the characters are amazing. The story lines are so realistic and just seem to grab my attention and keep it. Just an all around great TV series.
I love that this is always on especially on weekends. I can watch the same episode multiple times and never get tired of it. The older ones with elliot are the better episodes than the newer ones without him.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?