Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emily M.
Emily M.
Wichita Falls, TX

I have to watch this, every time I want to cancel our provider the new season starts and I am addicted and have to see the whole season! I love the story lines, they are so griping. I have even cried watching the show.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Jackson, MS

Always super suspenseful. Sometimes you can make out the ending, but sometimes you would have never seen it coming. The cast is great and their acting skills are on point. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Ellie G.
Ellie G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

This show is the only reason I have Direct TV other than HGTV & The Food Network. Gosh, it's so suspenseful sometimes. I really think I could be a FBI agent or a police officer, I've definitely watched enough episodes.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Sioux Falls, SD

GREAT show!! One of my all time favorites and there is a reason it has been on for so long because it is amazing! It draws you in and leaves you on the edge of your chair after each episode and leaves you wanting more!
kaleigh p.
kaleigh p.
Richmond, KY

I love the show! Sometimes it gets a little scary, but always has a very good plot. The characters are very good at acting their part. I could sit down for hours and watch the show on days off this is usually what I do
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Carpentersvle, IL

So many seasons, not enough time! They continue to amaze with how many different stories are written. They also keep current with current events and make the episodes relevant to today. I also recommend criminal minds!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA

I could binge watch this show for hours. Of course it's like all of the other crime shows, but it focuses more on the victims and raises awareness. I don't particularly have a favorite scene, but I recommend this show.
Mabelis J.
Mabelis J.
Ooltewah, TN

Ever since I started watching this show I got hooked. I am a big fan of the grest actors, the incredibly good stories and the whole plot in general. Totally recommend it if you like law enforcement/crime related shows.
Marti D.
Marti D.
Fairfield, CA

I love this show I love this show I love this show and I love Benson hair this show is so eye opening true Everything is there are dangers all around us so we should be careful but enjoy our lives to the fullest extent
Amya L.
Amya L.
Joliet, IL

Law and order is one of my favorite shows. I binge watch this show all the time! I was devastated when detective stabler left the show but the replacements are pretty good but it's not the same. I still love it though.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now