Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Christina G.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA

How can you go wrong with this show it keeps you interested and most stories are recent headlines . The actors are amazing which is why I love this show soo much . Clearly there is nothing as good as this show .
Edith C.
Edith C.
Avenal, CA

Absolutely love this show! I watched this show back to back when I was pregnant and I love it. Bring back Stabler. That is all I ask, please! Also, I love Olivia Benson and Noah! I would definitely recommend it.
Breontonee C.
Breontonee C.
Manchester, GA

This tv show is amazing. So real life. But there are some instances where their word choices are off. Burglar and Robber are used interchangeably apparently. But all in all, I love when the theme song chimes in.
Heather M.
Heather M.

Detective Olivia Benson is such a good character for tv. I love the strong female lead on the show. Also the seasons with detective Stabler were my favorite. The paring of benson and stabler was such a nice pair
Delilah D.
Delilah D.
Oklahoma city , ok

My all time favorite show of life. I am a huge fan. I still love this show but i do think its a bit different since Elliott Stabler left. I wish he was back on it. It would be even 10 times better in my opinion.
Tina K.
Tina K.

I love this show!! You don't have to watch the show in order either. This is by far my favorite law and order series. I like crime shows overall but this is my favorite. Each episode is interesting and different
Regan G.
Regan G.

This show can be very dark and make you really think about the world we live in. The characters from the first seasons are amazing. So believable. As characters started leaving the chemistry of the show changed.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.

I've been watching this show since late middle school or beginning of high school and still to this day continue to watch this show. I love it! It'd be even greater if they could come out with more episodes lol.
Nhi T.
Nhi T.
Grand Rapids, MI

I could go all day watching law & order : SVU. I can't watch any other law and order. It's just not the same. I feel like the suv all of the cast has a special bond with EACHOTHER when they star in each episode
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Vancouver, WA

This show is a long lasting show. The theme song is ingrained in my brain. It never gets old and is something I can enjoy with my family. I really enjoy how the writers make each story and episode seem so real.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?