BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Vanessa E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm such a crime freak this is another favorite I love the cases they have and it all need so real this is such a good show some of the guys are so handsome I so would recomend it keeps you thinking
Sandra M.
Inglewood, CA
After watching the first episode I was hooked on this show. I binge watch 10 season on Netflix. I still love the show but I miss detective Stabler. I hope they bring him back for a special episode.
Juliette S.
One of my all time favorite shows! Netflix has a bunch of seasons of SVU, but Hulu has all 17 if you're interested. This show is a bit heavy with its content, but it is just so amazing, entertaining, and interesting.
Brittany B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shows on television! I am addicted to this program. It portrays realistic events of the Special Victims Unit and although it may be sad at times, it really is an eye opening show.
Natalie D.
Fairfield, CT
This show is addicting. I could watch this show for 8 hours straight without getting bored. The suspense builds in the first 2 minutes wanted you to finish to the end to see how something happened.
Karie P.
Glendale, AZ
I have been watching this show from the start. I love seeing how Benson has grown over the years and how she can relate to the victims she works with. It was great how they finally gave her a child in the last season.
Also all the reruns on 3 different cable channels.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
One of my absolute favorite shows! I watched this all the time with my grandparents over the summer! The stories are always unique, engaging and thought-provoking. The cast is amazing as well!
Souheila A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my favorite branch of law and order; it is actually the only one I like to watch at all. The actors are so invested and each story line although is similar, is intriguing in its own way.
Robyn B.
Whitley City, KY
Seriously my favorite TV show ever. I watch nonstop. I like that show is still going after Stabler left. I know a lot of people who stopped watching after Meloni left but I'm one who will watch till the end because Mariska is awesome and the show still holds my attention.
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
This show is usually on in marathons and I get suckered into watching multiple episodes. Some of the story lines are graphic, but I like seeing the police/detective side as well as the law side.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?