Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Denise E.
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
Pop Culture Expert
I like this show because it show the ups and downs in the police the department and the system and don't matter how much you do your job you fall short and the acting is great and you can learn a lot from it.
I love that this is always on especially on weekends. I can watch the same episode multiple times and never get tired of it. The older ones with elliot are the better episodes than the newer ones without him.
Britney M.
Britney M.
So this is probably one of my favorite shows. You can't just watch one episode. We used to watch this all the time in college when ever it would be a marathon and we'd end up watching all day. Its so so good.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Samson, AL
I could watch this show 24/7. The actors/actresses that protray the characters are amazing. The story lines are so realistic and just seem to grab my attention and keep it. Just an all around great TV series.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Largo, FL
Love this show, enjoy all the shows from this series - Law & Order, Law & Order Criminal Intent. Now I am just watching the SVU. Acting is good. I will watch this show over most others on the t.v. these days.
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Whittier, CA
This show is about most murder cases. That have to be put on trial and the judge decided which person Is wins such case. The actors were people whom wonder the streets before and now are private investigator.
Tamia M.
Tamia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hands down the best show ever. I have watched every show and loved all of it. I love being able to watch the main characters grow and evolve. It is always interesting between the crime solving and characters.
Baljit N.
Baljit N.
Have watched this show for years. Love it and at times its too emotional to watch. Wonderful acting and story writing. Love how it rips storylines from the headlines. Will continue watching for years to come.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Pop Culture Expert
I enjoy watching this show because of what it stands for. Although, the stories seem to be the same after a while. it's still a good show to watch because you never know what the outcome of the trial will be.
michelle c.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
Pop Culture Expert
On order SVU over everything I mean this is the best lawnmower out there I'm not sure why they made that crime scene new one with cyber makes no sense but the svu is original and way better than anything else
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?