Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

I've watched this show for years. It's hard when you have children and you see shows regarding children being hurt because you can sometimes picture your child. But it's a awesome show and I have never missed an episode
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Jacksonville, FL

Love this show, always interesting new episodes that reflect current events of our society. Storylines can often be disturbing so not for all viewers. The cast is great!!! Really no other show on t.v. that can compare.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Sioux Falls, SD

GREAT show!! One of my all time favorites and there is a reason it has been on for so long because it is amazing! It draws you in and leaves you on the edge of your chair after each episode and leaves you wanting more!
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Englewood, CO

This show gives you so much insight and perspective about sexual abuse. It gives you an idea on how to speak to victims and gives victims the confidence to speak out about their abuse and abusers. It is a must watch!!!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Carpentersvle, IL

So many seasons, not enough time! They continue to amaze with how many different stories are written. They also keep current with current events and make the episodes relevant to today. I also recommend criminal minds!
Alina S.
Alina S.
Minneola, FL

Amazing show! Based on true stories, so I love the realistic feel of it. It honestly makes me feel like I should be aware of my surrounding everywhere I go. Some episodes can be very upsetting. I recommend watching it.
Amya L.
Amya L.
Joliet, IL

Law and order is one of my favorite shows. I binge watch this show all the time! I was devastated when detective stabler left the show but the replacements are pretty good but it's not the same. I still love it though.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Sunrise, FL

Amazingggg. The drama and suspence is killer! But also reminds you that things like this can happen to anyone . That bad people can be anyone someone you're sleeping with every night or your neighbor. It's crazy good💖💖
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

My favorite show of all time! Keeps me on my toes during the whole episode. Although all the episodes are great, the newer season is more intense! Definitely not a waste of my time! Got my mom and other friends hooked.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Wichita Falls, TX

I have to watch this, every time I want to cancel our provider the new season starts and I am addicted and have to see the whole season! I love the story lines, they are so griping. I have even cried watching the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now