Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Paris J.
Paris J.
Belle Chasse, LA
My favorite Law & Order, it's the best one yet. The actors are all great and Mariska Hargitay is literally my favorite actress. They haven't disappointed me at all with this show, it's definitely a must watch.
Chante C.
Chante C.
Whiteville, NC
This show usually has the most interesting stories of crimes and solving them. How were I'd prefer to watch criminal minds when it goes more in depth on psychological disorders and patterns to so living crimes
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Dallas , TX
I think if you grew up in the 90s as a kid it then you absolutely saw this series from Mariska Hargitay the other actor who plays Elliot one of the cops are so amazing and they are still out there acting today
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
This is my ultimate FAVORITE show. I love how there is a story line that progresses with each episode. Even though some characters have come and gone the show continues to be amazing. Love love love this show.
Deleshia H.
Deleshia H.
Fayetteville, GA
This show is life!!!! So much drama and in recent seasons it's gotten every better. The stories are wild and crazy and leave you hanging on for more. It's binge worthy and not a show that'll get boring at all.
Baljit N.
Baljit N.
Have watched this show for years. Love it and at times its too emotional to watch. Wonderful acting and story writing. Love how it rips storylines from the headlines. Will continue watching for years to come.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Sept. 26, 2016, 2:44 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I'm addicted to this show! I've watches every episode from the first to now. One thing I don't like is that the show used to be more focused on "cases" and now it's more personal towards the detectives lives.
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.
Oct. 7, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Very intriguing story and each episode is different which I like. Maybe not appropriate for people under the age of 13 because there is some racy subjects. But it's something I enjoy watching in my free time.
Tamia M.
Tamia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hands down the best show ever. I have watched every show and loved all of it. I love being able to watch the main characters grow and evolve. It is always interesting between the crime solving and characters.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
I like this show because you don't have to follow the whole series to enjoy watching an episode or two. It's always on tv and always brings up relevant subjects. Also reruns are always ok tv so it's addictive
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?