BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
Danese, WV
I e watched just about every single episode of this show. It never gets old. It's one of the only shows I enjoy watching reruns of too! You don't even really. We'd to be involved in the story line to enjoy it.
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.
Very intriguing story and each episode is different which I like. Maybe not appropriate for people under the age of 13 because there is some racy subjects. But it's something I enjoy watching in my free time.
Ana T.
Ana T.
Atlanta, GA
This. Show. Is. my. Life. Do not watch if you get easily addicted to shows because I promise this show will have you in rehab. The actors and actresses are all so talented it's crazy. Definitely a must watch.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
I like this show because you don't have to follow the whole series to enjoy watching an episode or two. It's always on tv and always brings up relevant subjects. Also reruns are always ok tv so it's addictive
I love that this is always on especially on weekends. I can watch the same episode multiple times and never get tired of it. The older ones with elliot are the better episodes than the newer ones without him.
Mojo J.
Mojo J.
Columbia , SC
I started watching this show because my daughter loved it. Then I got hooked! I've probably seen every episode there is. It keeps me on the edge of my seat and also teaches me a little about the legal system.
Britney M.
Britney M.
So this is probably one of my favorite shows. You can't just watch one episode. We used to watch this all the time in college when ever it would be a marathon and we'd end up watching all day. Its so so good.
Cydney R.
Cydney R.
GREAT SHOW! I've always loved this show, the actors and the acting they do are amazing! They developed great characters and if you like this you'll like Criminal Minds too! I totally would recommend watching!
April L.
April L.
Valdosta, GA
I binge watch the show. I usually watch a season at a time. It is a great show but one I can only take in doses because it is so intense. I do feel earlier episodes were better. I love Olivia! She's the best!
Baljit N.
Baljit N.
Have watched this show for years. Love it and at times its too emotional to watch. Wonderful acting and story writing. Love how it rips storylines from the headlines. Will continue watching for years to come.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?