Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emily J.
Emily J.
Muskegon, MI

THIS SHOW IS THE BEST. The actors and actresses fit these rolls perfectly! The suspense is the best and I love trying to guess "who did it" the whole way through the show. I could literally watch this for hours!
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Glendale, AZ

The best I love this show such shocking discoveries . Love the cases they worked on I like the binge watch this show . Always happy/excited when it comes on . I shouldn't be because I heard that their real cases
Jenya D.
Jenya D.
Lebanon, MO

I personally think this is the best one out of all of the TVshows. It tackles some pretty intersting sides of society and humanity within an hour. I've been watching it for awhile and fell in love with the cast.
Elisabet D.
Elisabet D.

This show is a classic. It has been on air forever and every episode is different. It never gets old and is always interesting. All the actors / actresses are so talented. This show is a must watch for everyone.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hartselle, AL

I watch this show whenever I'm not too interested in anything else. But every time I turn it on, I get hooked and can't turn the channel for hours at a time, literally. Over all it is a great series to get into.
Regan G.
Regan G.

This show can be very dark and make you really think about the world we live in. The characters from the first seasons are amazing. So believable. As characters started leaving the chemistry of the show changed.
Christina G.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA

How can you go wrong with this show it keeps you interested and most stories are recent headlines . The actors are amazing which is why I love this show soo much . Clearly there is nothing as good as this show .
Breontonee C.
Breontonee C.
Manchester, GA

This tv show is amazing. So real life. But there are some instances where their word choices are off. Burglar and Robber are used interchangeably apparently. But all in all, I love when the theme song chimes in.
Edith C.
Edith C.
Avenal, CA

Absolutely love this show! I watched this show back to back when I was pregnant and I love it. Bring back Stabler. That is all I ask, please! Also, I love Olivia Benson and Noah! I would definitely recommend it.
Delilah D.
Delilah D.
Oklahoma city , ok

My all time favorite show of life. I am a huge fan. I still love this show but i do think its a bit different since Elliott Stabler left. I wish he was back on it. It would be even 10 times better in my opinion.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?