Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Manchester, CT

Law & Order: SVU is a pretty good show. It's no longer in its prime (as it's been going on for about 17 years), but some of the episodes still leave you with food for thought. It's also still wonderfully acted.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.

I absolutely LOVE this show! I've watched every episode! I would have marathons with my best friends! Definitely love all of the actors! Watch Law N Order Criminal intent if you love this show! 2 they be up! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Amanda J.
Amanda J.

favorite show of all time. love the story lines and all the characters. Sometimes the episodes can get me super emotional, but I love it. the show also inspired me to be more into what is going on in the world.
Nhi T.
Nhi T.
Grand Rapids, MI

I could go all day watching law & order : SVU. I can't watch any other law and order. It's just not the same. I feel like the suv all of the cast has a special bond with EACHOTHER when they star in each episode
Ahdiyah R.
Ahdiyah R.
Philadelphia, PA

This is a great show, I love seeing Mariska Hargatay in the show. What I like most about the show is that like other cop shows they don't always solve the case. Which makes it more of a real life kind of thing.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.

This show is so diverse i love all the different kinds of detectives and there personalities great acting shows you what kinds of things go on in their lives and how the job affects them in there personal lives
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Bristol, TN

I LOVE Law and Order SVU! The actors and writing never gets old even though you would think they have gone over every possible scenario in all these years but I still really enjoy watching it every time its on!
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY

I've been watching law & order: SVU for years! It's so addicting! The scenes get crazier and crazier as time go by & it's always something new and interesting. I recommend this to everyone, you won't regret it!
Shara W.
Shara W.

One of my favorite shows on television! I have watched all the episodes more than once. Great drama, keeps you wanting more. Love the actors but wish Elliott would come back. I'd definitely recommend this show!
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Amherst, OH

I have seen every episode made. And still watch every new episode that comes out. I'm sad the old crew isn't together anymore but it still keeps me interested. Watches it every Wednesday and every night it's on
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now