BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
This is my ultimate FAVORITE show. I love how there is a story line that progresses with each episode. Even though some characters have come and gone the show continues to be amazing. Love love love this show.
Ana T.
Ana T.
Atlanta, GA
This. Show. Is. my. Life. Do not watch if you get easily addicted to shows because I promise this show will have you in rehab. The actors and actresses are all so talented it's crazy. Definitely a must watch.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Largo, FL
Love this show, enjoy all the shows from this series - Law & Order, Law & Order Criminal Intent. Now I am just watching the SVU. Acting is good. I will watch this show over most others on the t.v. these days.
Britney M.
Britney M.
So this is probably one of my favorite shows. You can't just watch one episode. We used to watch this all the time in college when ever it would be a marathon and we'd end up watching all day. Its so so good.
Denise E.
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
Pop Culture Expert
I like this show because it show the ups and downs in the police the department and the system and don't matter how much you do your job you fall short and the acting is great and you can learn a lot from it.
I love that this is always on especially on weekends. I can watch the same episode multiple times and never get tired of it. The older ones with elliot are the better episodes than the newer ones without him.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Samson, AL
I could watch this show 24/7. The actors/actresses that protray the characters are amazing. The story lines are so realistic and just seem to grab my attention and keep it. Just an all around great TV series.
April L.
April L.
Valdosta, GA
I binge watch the show. I usually watch a season at a time. It is a great show but one I can only take in doses because it is so intense. I do feel earlier episodes were better. I love Olivia! She's the best!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Pop Culture Expert
I'm addicted to this show! I've watches every episode from the first to now. One thing I don't like is that the show used to be more focused on "cases" and now it's more personal towards the detectives lives.
Mojo J.
Mojo J.
Columbia , SC
I started watching this show because my daughter loved it. Then I got hooked! I've probably seen every episode there is. It keeps me on the edge of my seat and also teaches me a little about the legal system.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?