Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Susan A.
Susan A.

I love law and order SVU! This show is awesome, the actors do a great job and I find myself right at the edge of my seat when I watch SVU. The crew seems to work so well together and you feel like you know them.
KeiSha G.
KeiSha G.

I never get tired of watching law and order! And SVU is my favorite one of the different series. The characters are awesome, and they keep coming up with interesting cases, even after all these years on the air!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
El Paso, Tx

I'm so addicted to this show. It's sad most of the time but it really puts into perspective the things that go on in our everyday lives that we don't realize. I highly recommend it. You won't regret watching it.
Viktoriya V.
Viktoriya V.
Phoenix , Az

Can't say enough of the show. One of my all time favorites. does get predictable. Maybe wish they did more character development like personal life's not always related to work or having tea and Jen off to work.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Somerset, KY

I have been watching SVU for YEARS. love this show, and never get tired of it. The actors are wonderful, and truly make you feel as though this is their life's work. Must watch!! You can often find reruns on TV.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA

My go to TV channel! They always have a good storyline that's easy to follow and keeps you guessing. It's always interesting and not like any other TV series! My favorite ones are the ones with detective benson!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hartselle, AL

I watch this show whenever I'm not too interested in anything else. But every time I turn it on, I get hooked and can't turn the channel for hours at a time, literally. Over all it is a great series to get into.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Long Beach, CA

This is literally the best show ever !!!!!!!!! If you have never watched this then I suggest you start , this show has had me in tears , leaving me suspicious , making me find the murderer , and out of my seat .
Toni S.
Toni S.
Brooklyn, NY

Crime scene, attention grabbing show. Usually great to wind down with a glass of cold wine. Great series to keep the mind operating. Great actors. My favorite scenes are the scenes when the criminal is captured.
Reagan M.
Reagan M.
Mobile, AL

I absolute love there's probably not one episode that i haven't seen the cast is basically the best fit for that show sometimes the episodes get emotional but i love it all i love when Olivia catches the bad guy
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?