Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Britt N.
Britt N.
Midlothian, VA

Great show and great casting. It's extremely disturbing what goes on in the real world and this show portrays it. Extremely addicting to watch however. Very awesome plot structure and I love the main characters.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hartselle, AL

I watch this show whenever I'm not too interested in anything else. But every time I turn it on, I get hooked and can't turn the channel for hours at a time, literally. Over all it is a great series to get into.
Heather M.
Heather M.

Detective Olivia Benson is such a good character for tv. I love the strong female lead on the show. Also the seasons with detective Stabler were my favorite. The paring of benson and stabler was such a nice pair
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma

5 stars! Some episodes are very emotional because of the nature of the show and special victims, but s lot to be learned and very interesting! Obviously the later episodes are better but all are worth watching!!
Susan A.
Susan A.

I love law and order SVU! This show is awesome, the actors do a great job and I find myself right at the edge of my seat when I watch SVU. The crew seems to work so well together and you feel like you know them.
Edith C.
Edith C.
Avenal, CA

Absolutely love this show! I watched this show back to back when I was pregnant and I love it. Bring back Stabler. That is all I ask, please! Also, I love Olivia Benson and Noah! I would definitely recommend it.
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA

Ever since day one this show couldnt have gotten any better. It will forever and always be an absolute favorite of mine. Benson will forever be my favorite character in this show. This is obviously a muct watch
Nadia S.
Nadia S.

I absolutely LOVE this show! I've watched every episode! I would have marathons with my best friends! Definitely love all of the actors! Watch Law N Order Criminal intent if you love this show! 2 they be up! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
shanti h.
shanti h.

One of my favorite shows. Has a great storyline and some very intriguing cases. It's addictive an can be watched over and over. It's got a lot of drama and lots of other great scenes as well. It's a must watch!
Maegan A.
Maegan A.
Keller, TX

I have actually been watching this show for years and have plenty of fond memories watching it with friends and family. Even through all the twists and turns and changes this show is still an all time favorite.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now