Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Sept. 29, 2016, 3:20 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love watching law and order SVU. I would say I probably watch it almost everyday. I don't ever watch it in any particular order but when it's on Tv I am usually watching it. I absolutely recommend this show.
Wilona W.
Wilona W.
Oct. 1, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I'm obsessed with law and order! It takes a lot for me to get hooked onto a tv show but I was instantly drawn to it. The whole concept and the way it involves real life tragedies is amazing. It's a must watch!
Kat K.
Kat K.
I love puzzles and solving them. This has always been my favorite. Mysteries are awesome and Mariska is my favorite! She was awesome. Perfect for all the crime show buffs. Not to mention that I am one of them.
Camila P.
Camila P.
This show is great if you like all police action and justice roll all together. Personally I prefer svu because is more realistic to me. Has great actors and great plots. I recommend it indeed to watch it all.
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
Danese, WV
Sept. 23, 2016, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I e watched just about every single episode of this show. It never gets old. It's one of the only shows I enjoy watching reruns of too! You don't even really. We'd to be involved in the story line to enjoy it.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Oct. 3, 2016, 6:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is by far my favorite show. Sometimes I catch myself watching this all day long! It has great characters and even when they introduce new characters, it just gets better. Definitely one of the best shows.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Raynham, MA
I've seen every episode probably a dozen times. This show has never failed me. I usually hate watching repeat episodes but this show never gets old.. I wish Elliot would make a surprise appearance again though
Learta M.
Learta M.
Jackson Heights, NY
I absolutely love this show. It keeps you on the edge of your seat with every unpredictable episode. This show has really great actors with really great acting skills. I would definitely recommend watching it.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Warrensburg, MO
This has been my absolute favorite show for years and years. They manage to keep coming up with great story lines and keep the characters fresh, even with the changes that have ocurred over the last few years.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Huntington, WV
This is the best show on television right now! It's been on for years and I watch nonstop marathons, but the new seasons are fantastic as well! Barba is a great DA, but Mariska Hargitay is fantastic as Olivia!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?