Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Isabela R.
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT

this series will leave you hooked! I love and I can not stop! one of bests series of recent times! the chapters are very good and always leaves you wanting to watch the next! the actors are great! I highly recommend it!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Seminole, OK

A favorite and has been for years. Generally catch it during a marathon on USA or some other channel and just listen to it as I go about my house hold chores. Miss Stabler however, show hasn't been the same without him.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Davis, Ok

Law & Order: SVU is one of those shows that keeps you hooked. They have phenomenal actors and actresses. It's similar to some other tv series but has its own uniqueness. I would say this show is definitely a must watch!
Kori-Ann P.
Kori-Ann P.
Honolulu, HI

I've probably watched all of the episodes in this series. It so interesting how messed up people are! The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because once Christopher meloni (Elliott) left, it just wasn't the same.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Casper, Wy

Found law and order on Netflix a couple years ago. Was binge show for awhile and very nice to see them in order- not that it is a necessity. Show has same set up almost weekly, but if that's okay with you it's good show
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Reno, NV

This show is awesome. It always keeps you on the edge of your seat and doesn't really compare to other tv shows. It is better! I the actors and actresses they do a great job. I would highly recommend watching this show!
Anaise V.
Anaise V.

I had a criminal justice professor that was overly obsessed with this show. I could say 97% of our textbook was explained through an episode of Law & Order SVU. How could I have not gained the addiction from this class?
Las series criminales me encantan de verdad cuando veo Law & Order quiero ser policía, después recuerdo que es un sueño y la sigo viendo. La realidad es que es ficción los policias criminalistas hoy en día son otra onda
Arianny R.
Arianny R.

I enjoy to spend my free time watching this tv show. It has good actors and good acting. It represents the things that happend in real life. It's entertaining and a good option to spend your free time eating snacks haha
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Summerville, GA

Who doesn't love some Olivia and Stabler!? Yes I've been watching since those days. I love love law & order, I watch the old episodes all days on ion and then the new episodes sometimes at night. I'll continue to watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now