BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Blessing B.
Blessing B.
Pop Culture Expert
Hands down my favorite show, I love law and order. I've seen all seventeen seasons and would re-watch it again. Mariska hargitay is my favorite actress on that show, the acting is good and I like the suspense.
Kasey Y.
Kasey Y.
Rochester
Law and Order: SVU is thought provoking television that pushes the boundaries without being unbelievable. Everyone I know watches this show. I think that we are horrified by the topics but like to see closure.
Tifani S.
Tifani S.
New Windsor, NY
My favorite show of allllllll time . Couldn't wait for the new season I was anticipating it for the longest . Watched it and didn't want it to end. It's so realistic and heartfelt. Always has great story lines
Learta M.
Learta M.
Jackson Heights, NY
I absolutely love this show. It keeps you on the edge of your seat with every unpredictable episode. This show has really great actors with really great acting skills. I would definitely recommend watching it.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Prairieville, LA
This show is so awesome it is a crime show it is similar to CSI and ncis and Hawaii five o the actors are so good and the plots are amazing they do such a good job with this show, I recommend this to everyone!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
District Hts, MD
I cannot begin at how much i love this show! The characters in this show are funny but at the same time are serious and get their job done. The show consists of crimes , mostly rapes, murders, kidnappings etc.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Houston , TX
SVU is such a good show that brings to life the incredibly hard struggle of convicting offenders. The police crew brings hope that real police actually take survivors seriously. Mariska Hargitay is everything.
Tatiana O.
Tatiana O.
Tampa, FL
What can i say. This show is amazing. However I was saddened to see Stabler leave. They should have at least offered him more money if that was the case. However the new characters bring the show back to life.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
I love watching law and order SVU. I would say I probably watch it almost everyday. I don't ever watch it in any particular order but when it's on Tv I am usually watching it. I absolutely recommend this show.
Kat K.
Kat K.
I love puzzles and solving them. This has always been my favorite. Mysteries are awesome and Mariska is my favorite! She was awesome. Perfect for all the crime show buffs. Not to mention that I am one of them.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?