Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Learta M.
Learta M.
Jackson Heights, NY
I absolutely love this show. It keeps you on the edge of your seat with every unpredictable episode. This show has really great actors with really great acting skills. I would definitely recommend watching it.
Chante C.
Chante C.
Whiteville, NC
This show usually has the most interesting stories of crimes and solving them. How were I'd prefer to watch criminal minds when it goes more in depth on psychological disorders and patterns to so living crimes
Tatiana O.
Tatiana O.
Tampa, FL
What can i say. This show is amazing. However I was saddened to see Stabler leave. They should have at least offered him more money if that was the case. However the new characters bring the show back to life.
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This show is very dramatic and may leave you in tears. I recommend that you do not watch if you are easily triggered by suggestive content. Otherwise this is a engaging and thought provoking television series.
Angel C.
Angel C.
This show is so good, you need to watch it asap! The actors are great and the best of any crime TV show on TV. There are so many seasons which is great for binge watching and rewatching. A definite must watch!
Paris J.
Paris J.
Belle Chasse, LA
My favorite Law & Order, it's the best one yet. The actors are all great and Mariska Hargitay is literally my favorite actress. They haven't disappointed me at all with this show, it's definitely a must watch.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
I love watching law and order SVU. I would say I probably watch it almost everyday. I don't ever watch it in any particular order but when it's on Tv I am usually watching it. I absolutely recommend this show.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
District Heights, MD
I cannot begin at how much i love this show! The characters in this show are funny but at the same time are serious and get their job done. The show consists of crimes , mostly rapes, murders, kidnappings etc.
Kasey Y.
Kasey Y.
Rochester
Law and Order: SVU is thought provoking television that pushes the boundaries without being unbelievable. Everyone I know watches this show. I think that we are horrified by the topics but like to see closure.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Prairieville, LA
This show is so awesome it is a crime show it is similar to CSI and ncis and Hawaii five o the actors are so good and the plots are amazing they do such a good job with this show, I recommend this to everyone!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?